Love Around the World 18: Reykjavik

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Didn't mean to eavesdrop..."

"It's okay. Stephanie's lonely. An awful marriage, an even worse break-up and divorce. And when she figured it out, I just couldn't lie to her."

"Considering what we do together, could you... You know..."

"Sleep with my sister or invite her to join us?"

I met her eyes and smirked. "Why not both?"

"I'm not sure my sister is wired that way. And I've never done anything either." She laughed to herself, playfully slapping my shoulder. "Trust a young man to imagine his mother and auntie being naughty together."

"Honestly, the idea of you two being together with me joining in is totally hot."

"Well, it'll remain nothing but a fantasy as this," she stated, caressing the tent in my shorts, "Belongs to me."

"Yes, Mum."

"Good boy."

Mum liked being prepared so we were mostly packed at least three days before our departure. Our passports were new as we'd never needed one before. We had plenty of spending money. We'd organised accommodation and were aware we could join tours upon our arrival. Hiring a car wouldn't be a problem. Travelling in November would make driving hazardous at times.

My maternal grandparents and Stephane joined us at the airport to see us off. After enjoying one last coffee together, there were hugs shared by everyone, Stephanie moulding her body against mine as I hugged her tightly.

"Look after your mother," she whispered into my ear, "I hope you two come back so totally in love."

"You mean that?"

"Make love to her constantly, Mark. She needs you more than anything else."

It was a long old flight. Nearly eight and half hours from Sydney to Singapore. Three-hour layover as I didn't want to be rushing through Changi Airport to make our connection. Nearly fourteen hours from Singapore to London Heathrow. Thankfully, Mum managed to get some sleep during that leg. I barely managed a couple of hours. We could have stopped in London for a couple of days but figured we might as well just complete the flights as quickly as possible, so after four hours at London Heathrow, it was another three hours to Reykjavik. By the time we arrived, I was asleep on my feet while Mum was ever so excited.

Passport control was efficient as expected and after collecting our luggage, we walked outside and found the bus that would take us from the airport to the centre of the city. The hotel we were staying in was only a short walk away. Mum chuckled as I was practically staggering after over a day with minimal sleep and the light was already fading. It was also rather cold but not as bitter as I thought it would be.

The lone receptionist at the hotel was very friendly and spoke perfect English. She smiled at us as although it was obvious that I was younger, the way Mum was cuddled into me suggested we were together. "First holiday together?" the receptionist asked.

"It is. We've been planning this for months," Mum replied.

"When did you get married?"

"We're not married just yet though I'm hoping my young man here is thinking about getting me a ring sooner rather than later."

"I think it's wonderful that you've found love together. I'm assuming there is a bit of an age gap?"

Mum laughed. "There is, but we don't care. I've found a wonderful young man to spend the rest of my life with."

I'd have participated in the conversation, but I was almost falling asleep standing up. The receptionist noticed and processed our reservation just talking to Mum about things to do in the city and all the sights to see around Iceland. Our room was on the second floor, walking into it and smiling as it was large enough to suit our needs. A queen-sized bed, a small table with chairs, and a large bathroom that had a bath that Mum suggested when we'd booked that she wanted to soak in with me keeping her company.

"Want to get a bite to eat then sleep, baby?" Mum asked, "We don't have to make love tonight. We have three weeks and the rest of our lives."

"Sorry, Mum. I just couldn't get comfortable enough to sleep."

"Don't apologise. We'll go get some food and then come back, have a shower, then we'll go to bed."

Asking the receptionist where we could get something quick and easy, and also somewhat cheap nearby, she smiled and handed us a map and spent a couple of minutes circling places we'd like. It ended up being nothing more than a burger and chips, but I knew we'd be out and about during our holiday, tasting all sorts of different foods.

Returning to our room, Mum led me to the shower, her soft hands caressing my body as she soaped me up before I returned the favour. Sliding into bed, Mum turned out the lights and snuggled against me, whispering how excited she was about our holiday before I simply fell asleep.

Waking late in the morning the next day, Mum was awake and watching me sleep, turning my head to kiss her softly. Sliding onto my body, I felt the heat of her pussy against my cock as we'd gone to bed naked, sharing one hell of a kiss as I felt her rubbing herself against my shaft.

"We'll probably be jetlagged today so I'm thinking we just take it easy," she suggested, "Though what I'd really want to do today is have my son lick my pussy for the first time."

"When?"

"Too late for breakfast so we could go out and have brunch then come back here."

After dressing, we wandered downstairs hand in hand, asking the new receptionists about tours around Iceland, not surprised we were handed a couple of booklets. Although we knew what we wanted to see and do, there were a number of different tour companies offering all sorts of tours. Most only lasted a day, and the decision was simply based on what each company offered as prices were mostly the same.

Finding a small café that sold the sort of food we'd recognise; we filled our stomachs and enjoyed a bloody good coffee before Mum practically dragged me back to our room. As soon as the door clicked shut, Mum was all over me in her eagerness to get naked. Making out while undressing was always fun, and I was now used to taking off her bra and I loved lowering her panties to reveal her pussy.

"I need you so much, baby," she whimpered as we laid back on the bed, "I need you to eat my pussy. Can you do that every day we're here?"

"Absolutely. I already love your taste, Mum. I've had my fingers in you all the time."

Lying Mum back on the bed, I knew she wanted me to give her entire body attention with my mouth, my tongue and my fingers. Kissing down to her breasts, I'd long loved her breasts and finally getting my lips around one of her nipples again had my cock throbbing with excitement. She loved the attention on her breasts while my hands caressed her thighs, her soft moans music to my ears as her hands caressed the back of my head.

"Suck my nipples, baby," she moaned, "The sensations are making my pussy throb!"

"And given how much I love my mother's pussy..."

Kissing down her body, I loved how soft her skin was as Mum had a skincare routine that she did every night without fail. I avoided her pussy though her scent tickled my nose, groaning with desire as I just knew I was going to love going down on her. She spread her legs wider as I took a few moments to just look at her pussy and marvel at how pretty it was.

"Prettiest pussy in the world, Mum," I said softly, "It's perfect."

"It'll feel even more perfect when you're inside me. I know my pussy was made for you, baby."

I think Mum nearly climaxed as soon as my tongue touched her for the first time. Though I hadn't done it before, I had certainly read up on eating pussy so simply put that into practice. I took my time as I licked up and down wherever I thought it would feel good for her and the moans she released were a guide to keep doing whatever I was doing.

Her scent was intoxicating but the taste of her was something else entirely. "I love your taste," I whispered as I continued to lick her, "I'm going to do this every day for you, Mum."

"Yes, baby," she whispered, "Mummy needs her baby to lick her pussy all the time."

"I'll come see you at work and slide under your desk."

Moving my tongue up to her clit that made its appearance, I figured out how she liked it treated and Mum couldn't hold her orgasm back any longer, crying out as her thighs tried to crush my head, her back arching slightly as I kept my mouth attached to her pussy.

"Yes, baby," she cried softly, "Don't stop. Don't stop for Mummy."

What my mother wanted, my mother got, relentless on her clit and pussy, and her next orgasm was even better once I had fingers inside her and I manipulated her special spot. Feeling her pussy squeezing my fingers tightly as she climaxed, I gazed up her body to see her looking back at me, her eyes full of lust and love for her son.

"Kiss me, baby," she stated, "I need you to kiss me."

Removing my mouth, I kept my fingers inside her as I leaned up to kiss her, chuckling when her tongue licked my chin which was dripping with her juices. Whimpering into my mouth as I finger-fucked her, I loved how her hips were moving in time as I felt her fingers grasping my cock. Lying on my back and taking Mum with me, I met her eyes and made a simple gesture with my fingers.

Spinning around, she lowered her pussy back to my mouth as I felt her lips around my cock. As horny as I was, I don't think Mum would have been all that surprised that I filled her mouth within a couple of minutes, hearing her gulping down my cum as I continued to feast on her pussy. God, it was so addictive already, I knew I would be doing this every day of my life. I was tempted to eat her arse, aware it was something a lot of people were doing nowadays, but I couldn't turn down her pussy.

Lifting herself off me, she hovered over my face as she gazed lovingly down at me. "Sit on your face, baby?" she asked.

"Get that pussy back on my mouth, Mum. I want you to pass out from all the orgasms I'm going to give you."

Lowering her pussy back to my mouth, she released a quiet sob as her fingers ran through my hair. "I love you so much, baby," she said softly, "I can't believe you made me cum so hard."

Mum didn't quite pass out, but after enjoying another couple of orgasms, she had to remove herself from my face and snuggle into me, making me laugh as she fell asleep rather quickly. Watching her sleep, I was glad she wasn't looking at me as I felt my lower lip start to tremble, needing to wipe my cheeks. My heart was so full of love for her that I thought it was about to burst in my chest.

Waking up an hour or so later, she cuddled into me before suggesting we head out to wander for the afternoon. After dressing, we wandered back to reception and the girl behind the counter was blushing. It was easy to figure out why.

"I'm sorry," Mum stated, "It's just..."

"Don't mind me. It sounded like someone was having a wonderful time."

"We're going to head out for a walk, but I believe we can organise tours with you?" I asked.

"Sure. Which one would you like to do first?"

"The Golden Circle tour first. We definitely want to visit the Blue Lagoon more than once."

"If you like, I can book the Golden Circle tour for you now. Tomorrow or the day after?"

"What do you think, Sophie?"

Mum blinked at me for a moment, not used to hearing me call her by that name. Then she smiled and leaned up to kiss me. "Whatever you think is best, baby," she stated.

"How about the day after tomorrow? We'll just wander the centre of the city tomorrow."

"Or we could just stay in bed all day and make love?" Mum whispered into my ear, not quiet enough for the girl behind the counter to hear as she immediately blushed again. "Sorry, dear. It's just new and exciting."

We didn't wander too far as it was already dark and although Reykjavik wasn't that large, we still didn't want to get lost. Mum was rather hungry after her afternoon of fun, so we found somewhere we could grab a bite to eat that wasn't overly expensive before we found a place to enjoy a drink. We were still feeling a little jetlagged, walking back to our hotel. Back in our room, Mum asked if I wanted to have a bath with her. Assuring her I'd love that, she got the water running as I slowly helped her undress, my hands running all over her body. By the time I had her naked and I ran my fingers along her pussy, she was soaking wet, turning around to face me and leaning up to kiss me.

The bath was incredibly relaxing and easily big enough to fit the pair of us and probably two more people. Leaning back against me, Mum giggled as my cock remained solid the entire time I continued to run my hands all over her body, eventually fondling her pussy enough that I gave her an orgasm. Nothing like those she'd had earlier, just enough to relax her before we got out and dried off.

Cuddling in bed, we admitted to being rather tired, and though we hadn't even been awake for twelve hours, we turned off the lights and went to sleep.

Waking at a reasonable time the next morning, Mum kept up her tradition of blowing me though I now returned the favour once she'd made me cum by lying her back and spending at least an hour getting her off over and over again. When I admitted that I was finding her pussy incredibly addictive, she actually blushed and whispered that she hoped I'd never stop doing it for her.

Having flown in from late spring weather in Australia, it was a real shock to the system as we wrapped up warm before we headed out for the day. Walking around hand in hand, we had our phones out often as we snapped plenty of pictures, Mum proved to be quite the little model as I snapped numerous pictures of her, and there was more than one selfie of the pair of us.

Lunch was a light bite as we planned on going to a restaurant that evening. Even in November, the city was clearly full of tourists, nearly everyone speaking English, and it was obvious that the native folk had good knowledge of the language. They spoke it clearly with only a slight accent. I did wonder if they thought we spoke English clearly, or if they even realised where we were from.

"I wouldn't call it romantic, but I can't wait to get out there and see some of the sights," Mum stated as we walked about, "From what I read, there's going to be a real rugged beauty to some of what we can see."

"Just remember this is a volcanic island. That's why I wanted to visit the Blue Lagoon a few times. Heard of it?"

"I did read about it. I was thinking it would be fun to make love there though I don't think there'll be an adults-only section."

Dinner was at a restaurant that offered a fantastic three-course meal. It was a set menu, but the price was fantastic as dining out in Reykjavik isn't particularly cheap. The food was fantastic, and we enjoyed a couple of drinks while eating, Mum wanted to hold my hand whenever we were not eating. The smile on her face rarely faded, and I knew the look of love on her face as she would gaze at me whenever I was talking about something on my mind.

Returning to our room after we'd stopped at a small pub for one last tipple, Mum was on her knees as soon as the door was shut as she was eager to take my cock in her mouth. Before she did, she looked up at me and smiled. "Tonight's the night, baby," she stated, "I'm going to make you cum, so you last longer making love the first time. I'm already wet as anything as it's all I've been thinking about all day though if you want to lick my pussy first..."

"Of course, Mum."

As she blew me, I stripped myself naked and Mum happily swallowed my load like she always did, After helping her get as naked as I was, we moved onto the bed as she spread her legs, giving her body plenty of attention before I ended up at her pussy, slowly bringing her to the boil before I had her practically scream out with joy as the orgasm took hold.

"Please, baby," she whimpered, "I need to feel my son inside me."

Kissing up her body until I reached her mouth, we shared a soft but incredibly passionate kiss as I felt the tip of my cock finally press where it needed to be. Mum broke the kiss as she needed to gasp as I felt her reach down to help guide my cock inside her.

"Easy, baby. Nice and slow. I haven't had anything inside me for a few years now."

Feeling the heat of my mother's pussy around my cock was almost too much, thankful she'd blown me as I reckoned that I would have cum immediately otherwise. Groaning at how hot and tight she felt, Mum slightly moved her hips as I don't think I was going fast enough for her, making sure I was kissing her as I sank more of my cock inside her.

"Oh god... Mum..."

"Yes, baby. You're inside Mummy. My son is inside me."

Looking down between us to see my entire cock inside her, our eyes met as her eyes glistened with happiness. As I started to gently move, Mum's bottom lip started to tremble as I kissed her forehead.

"I love you," I whispered, "When we get home, I'm going to buy you a ring, Mum."

"I'd love to be both your mother and your wife, baby."

Our bodies were made for each other. It took barely a couple of minutes before they were moving together perfectly, her pussy taking every inch of my cock, squeezing it constantly as I felt her legs bend at the knee and rest against my torso, fingers digging into my back as she cried out constantly, begging for my cock. Anyone who was listening in would have assumed we were rather kinky as we had no problem calling each other by our titles to each other. It turned us both on completely.

When her legs wrapped around me, I started pumping her harder. What I didn't expect was for her pussy to clench around my cock and she released such a groan, I stopped moving as I knew she was enjoying an orgasm. Her eyes closed as her body lifted up and pressed into mine before her eyes slowly opened and I saw a couple of tears trickle away.

"I came with my son inside me," she whispered, "It's never happened before..."

"I'm close too, Mum," I whispered back.

"Keep going, baby. And if you stay hard, don't stop. I love feeling you inside me like this. But I'm glad we waited."

"So am I. I love you so much, Mum."

Those last couple of minutes before I did cum, Mum kept her legs tight around my hips as she was desperate for me to cum inside her. The smile on her face as she felt my cock pumping her full of cum almost had me chuckling before we shared one hell of a kiss, her hand caressing the back of my head as I kept moving.

"Don't stop, baby," she gently ordered, resting her forehead against mine, "Best thing about making love with my twenty-year-old son..."

"Who was a virgin..."

"Were a virgin. Mummy got the greatest gift possible."

We kept making love for at least another hour before I needed to cum again. Mum was insatiable, yet when I asked if she wanted to change position, she told me that this night was about just making simple, gentle love. When I came inside her again, I needed to pull out and relax back on the bed, Mum lying next to me for a couple of minutes before she rolled onto her side to cuddle into me.

"I hope you're not done with me yet."

"Hardly. Just need to recharge the batteries."

Mum had another two loads during the night before I needed to tap out. She was tired at the same time and did admit to feeling a little tender between her legs. She was still feeling tender in the morning as she woke me up with the standard blowjob. When I went down on her after we'd showered, I was gentle as her pussy was looking rather red and puffy.

It was a fun day when we joined up with our tour. I had a feeling it was a mix of nationalities though everyone was speaking English. The Golden Circle tour took all of the day, leaving just as dawn was breaking and only returning to Reykjavik after sunset. Given it was November, the sun rose late, if it was seen at all, and disappeared quite early. Being a bitterly cold day, we'd wrapped ourselves up nice and warm. We bought good jackets with a thick fleece inline. Thick gloves and socks. Our hats kept our heads warm. Mum looked adorable with her red cheeks and nose as she was really feeling the cold by the end of the day.