Love Around the World 20: Tromsø

Story Info
A man finds unexpected love in the north of Norway.
12.2k words
4.83
5.5k
11

Part 20 of the 26 part series

Updated 01/30/2024
Created 11/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,339 Followers

A/N - I only visited Tromso the once during my time living in Europe. What happens in this story isn't true but there is a sembalcne of reality in what is mentioned at certain times. Whatever the case, I can only recommend a visit to northern Norway should you ever find yourself in that neck of the woods.

Previous stories in this series:

Love Around the World - Andorra (Mature)

Love Around the World - Bangkok, Thailand (Interracial)

Love Around the World - Colombia (Transgender)

Love Around the World - Dresden, Germany (Romance)

Love Around the World - Estonia (Group Sex)

Love Around the World - France (Anal)

Love Around the World - Guangzhou, China (Interracial)

Love Around the World - Hungary (Incest)

Love Around the World - India (Interracial)

Love Around the World - Japan (Mature)

Love Around the World - København, Denmark (Transgender)

Love Around the World - London, England (Transgender)

Love Around the World - Montenegro (Mature)

Love Around the World - Nepal (Romance)

Love Around the World - Oviedo, Spain (Incest)

Love Around the World - Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Incest)

Love Around the World - Quezon City, Philippines (Transgender)

Love Around the World - Reykjavik, Iceland (Incest)

Love Around the World - Sri Lanka (Interracial)

Australian / British standard English. There is a good chance of reading the following: lots of profanity, characters drinking, typos, and bad grammar at times.

Proofreading and editing suggestions provided by OhDave1. Any mistakes are still mine.

Comments are appreciated as always.

Feedback by email is always welcome. Enjoy chatting with anyone who likes my work.

*****

A man finds unexpected love in the north of Norway.

*****

As she cuddled into me, my fingers caressing the soft skin of her back, I couldn't hold back the sigh as I knew this would be one of the last times that I'd ever hold her like this in my arms. My flight was in a few days, and I wasn't sure if or when I'd return.

"It's okay, baby," she whispered, lifting her hazel eyes to look at me, "I'm going to miss you too."

"I still can't believe it's been five years, and she still hasn't said a word to me."

"Well, you are twenty-three now, Mark. And you were eighteen... Barely eighteen, but you were eighteen the first time we were intimate."

"Best birthday present ever," I whispered, "My mother's best friend..."

"I'm sure you were just living out the fantasy millions of young men have had."

"You were always my fantasy, Cathy."

"I know, baby... It's why I came around that night and asked you to join me for dinner. The only thing I wasn't aware of was the fact you were still a virgin."

"I wasn't interested in girls my age. I'm still not."

Catherine was my first lover. I'd had a crush on her for years. I had no idea she was interested in me in return. I wasn't really anything special. I was five-eleven. Kept myself fit by playing sports. Normal brown hair. Blue eyes. When I was eighteen, she was thirty-nine. Single mother to three children, all of them younger than me by a few years.

That first time was magical, and she taught me everything I now know about being with a woman. Not just in the bedroom. She knew of my interests, teaching me all about dating an older woman, and what they would expect from someone my age. She assured me that women her age were usually settled in life and wouldn't be interested in playing games. If they wanted to date me, they would. If they wanted to sleep with me, they wouldn't be shy in letting me know.

Catherine is twenty-one years older than me. I've never slept with a woman within ten years of my age. Catherine never expected me to be exclusive, she just asked me to be somewhat safe when it came to selecting any partner I chose to sleep with.

In addition to Catherine, I have enjoyed other mature women over the years. Ms Simonsen lives down the road and I'd often helped her out with some chores. She was always kind and friendly with me, and once I hit eighteen, the flirting definitely increased between us. I was nineteen when she gave me a call one afternoon, asking if I could come down and help her out with something.

Knocking on her front door, she opened it up wearing a silk robe, and I didn't miss the stockings and heels on legs and feet. That had me looking at her curiously before I stepped inside and closed the door, Ms Simonsen opened the robe to reveal some exquisite lingerie.

"I'm a fifty-two-year-old single woman, Mark," she said softly, "The last time I was intimate with a man, I was still in my forties."

"Ms Simon..."

"Call me Mary, Mark. And I need to know what you think?"

"Absolutely gorgeous."

"Would you like to join me in the bedroom? I'll cook us dinner afterwards and I'm hoping you might stay the night?"

"Um... Mary..."

Pressing her body into mine, she leaned up to kiss me. "I'm not after anything serious, Mark. You're nineteen years old with all your life ahead of you. But I know you're single and probably having fun. That's all I want. To enjoy a virile young man from time to time." When I lifted a hand to caress her face, the soft smile suggested it was a gesture she loved. "Ever been with a woman my age?"

"No. But I'm now rather curious as to what you'll look like naked."

"I hope you like mature women with big tits and a nice curvy butt!" Pressing my body into her, her eyes widened for a moment before she giggled. "I think the thing poking me is evidence of your approval."

"We should definitely move this to the bedroom."

Catherine knew all about Ms Simonsen the day after. Thankfully, she showed absolutely no jealousy, and when I told Ms Simonsen about Catherine, she laughed out loud at the idea that I was being intimate with my mother's best friend yet thinking my mother wouldn't know about it.

"Of course! She'd know all about it, but it's your life, and I know Catherine well enough. You put a smile on her face as much as you put a smile on mine."

My third mature lover was an unexpected surprise and yet another fantasy of many young men. I was out one evening with a couple of friends from work at a local pub when I recognised a familiar face sitting at a table by herself. She looked a little lonely, even sad, so taking note of what she was drinking, I bought a couple of drinks and approached her table.

"Miss Fredericks?"

Lifting her brown eyes, she took a couple of seconds to figure out who I was before a sweet smile formed. "Mark Jones? What are you doing here?"

"This is my local, Miss." I placed the wine glass down. "I saw you over here and... Well..."

"Take a seat, Mark. It's nice to see a friendly face."

I hadn't seen any of my teachers since I'd left school after my last exams. She's always been one of my favourite teachers and she had been my history teacher for four of my six years in high school. We spent a couple of hours catching up, Miss Fredericks interested in what I'd been doing since I'd left high school. When it came to asking about her life, the sadness returned. Moving to sit next to her, I held her hand as I thought she was about to start crying.

"I was happily married for nearly twenty years, Mark," she said, taking out a tissue as she sniffled a couple of times, "And I was still happily married up to three months ago. Or, at least, I was happily married. Until the night my husband came home and told me he'd fallen in love with someone else and he was leaving me."

"Man's obviously a fool to leave you for someone else." That made her look at me, curiosity in her eyes before I added, "I was never blind to how pretty you are, Miss."

"Janette. You can call me Janette now, Mark." She continued to meet my eyes before asking, "Do you mean that?"

"I'm sure I wasn't the only boy in school who had a crush on his history teacher."

"You're how old now?"

"Twenty."

"Mark, I'm forty-six years old. What could you possibly..."

I took a chance and kissed her. Caught her by surprise for a couple of seconds before she kissed me back. It only lasted a few seconds, but when I pulled away to see her smiling, a little colour in her cheeks, I whispered, "Age is but a number at our age, Janette. And now that you're no longer my teacher..."

"Want to come home with me tonight?"

"I'd love to join you, Miss."

Talk about living out fantasies. My mother's best friend was a regular lover. The lady down the street just loved me coming to visit from time to time to, putting it simply, fuck her into a coma. And now I had my teacher as a lover, and she was adamant that all she wanted from me was some company in bed from time to time. She had two grown kids and lived alone now that her husband was gone.

"How have your other lovers handled it?" Catherine asked, bringing me back to the present.

"Understandably upset but know I've always wanted to go travelling. Two-year working visa so I can top up my savings, but pretty much every spare cent I've had has gone into my savings account."

"Ms Simonsen?"

I couldn't help snorting. "Last time I saw her, I swear she was doing her best to completely drain my body. For a woman getting close to sixty, damn, she certainly had staying power."

"Bet her tits look fantastic when bouncing on your cock."

"I know she does worry considering our age gap, but she is a beautiful mature woman. Mum hasn't said anything about you, but she has mentioned Mary from time to time. Thinks I'm doing a service by keeping some of the mature women around the neighbourhood happy."

"You've made me happy for the last five years, Mark," she whispered, "I love you."

"I love you," I whispered back.

We were not in love. I don't think we allowed ourselves to feel that level of love for each other. I knew she would have ended it should it have happened. There was no doubting the chemistry we had. She was one of my best friends, and although my mother had never mentioned anything to me about our sexual relationship, she would often remark how happy Catherine seemed to be nowadays.

The afternoon before I was due to fly out, I was sitting in my bedroom as I still lived at home with my mother and two younger sisters as none of them had wanted me to move out. I knew Mum would probably change it while I was gone. A knock at the door broke my thoughts, and I got up and opened it to find my mother standing next to Catherine.

"I invited her around so you could spend one last night together," Mum said, "She'll come out for dinner with us too." I know I stood there with a stupid look on my face, Mum chuckling before she leaned in to kiss my cheek. "I've never interfered because you made each other happy," she said, "You were eighteen and old enough to make your own choices. And Catherine needed someone to make her smile again. You've been good for each other."

Catherine joined me at the airport the next day. After hugging my little sisters and my mother, they gave us a little privacy, Catherine hugging me ever so tightly. "I'm going to miss the hell out of you," she murmured into my chest, "You've grown into one hell of a fine man, Mark."

"Sure you don't want to come with me?"

I'd asked her more than once. She always laughed as although I was semi-serious, she had kids, a career, a house... "Part of me would love to throw off the shackles and do just that. What I know is that you're going to have a wonderful time overseas. You're going to meet so many people. And you're going to meet so many beautiful women." That thought had her lean back to meet my eyes. "Going to stick to the mature woman theory."

"Yep," I replied simply, making her giggle as I ran my hands down her back towards her arse, "When I get back, you'll be a couple of years older and probably even hotter..."

"Come back to see Ms Simonsen when she's sixty? She'll probably jump on your cock."

We both laughed as she'd proven to be a real nympho over the years. Hugging me tightly again, I closed my eyes and savoured her body against mine one last time before I heard Mum clearing her throat. Sharing one last kiss, Catherine stepped back as I smiled at my family and my lover, the four wishing me farewell and that I'd have the time of my life while I was away.

Stepping off the plane around twenty-four hours later, I passed through immigration without an issue, picked up my luggage, and walked out into the Arrivals Hall where my three friends were waiting for me. They'd departed about a month or so before me and had already organised a place for us to live together during our two years in the United Kingdom.

"How was saying goodbye?" Mike wondered, "I mean to Catherine..."

"Difficult," I admitted.

"And all your other lovers?" James asked.

"I still can't believe you were sleeping with Miss Fredericks," Tim muttered, "Lucky son of a bitch."

"Ms Simonsen has a mould of my cock as a dildo," I told them, "She said she's just going to fuck herself silly with that until I get back."

"Going to stick to dating older women?" Mike asked, "I tell you what, London is full of older women who are just after something casual. Considering divorce rates are as bad here as they are back in Australia, there are plenty of women in their forties out of shit relationships who are eager to have some fun."

He wasn't wrong as I picked up my first English lover within my first week. Forty-five. Blonde hair that she had cut a little short, something I was used to when it came to dating older women. Gorgeous brown eyes. Big set of tits on her chest and the sort of curves that leaves a man drooling. Twice divorced. Her children were now grown. She was out and about with a few friends on a Saturday night, letting her hair down. She was the one to approach me, hearing my accent and her interest in me was a slight surprise as I wasn't used to women approaching.

Sally was amused that I was sharing a two-bedroom apartment with three other guys, with two beds in each room. And fucking her as Mike was fucking a girl that he picked up the same night. The girl he picked up was far close in age to him. When Sally told me she was forty-five, she giggled as she explained that my eyes positively lit up.

"You like my pussy, baby?" she moaned as I fucked her harder.

"Love fucking a woman twice my age," I retorted, "You know what you want and don't mess around."

"I knew within five minutes I was coming home with you, Mark." She grabbed the back of my head and dragged me down to kiss me. "Now fuck me like you mean it as I want to put that young woman in the other bed to shame."

Sally wasn't shy about wanting to meet up again though she had no interest in a permanent relationship. "Been there, done that twice already, and add to that, you're young and shouldn't be tying yourself down to someone my age," she stated before leaving the next morning, "But I don't fuck around either. If I'm fucking you, I'm only fucking you. Whether you think the same... You were honest about your life back in Sydney, and I can handle that. Just don't give me anything."

"I'll be good."

Resting a hand on my chest, she leaned up to kiss me on the cheek. "I really enjoyed last night, Mark," she said softly, "Being fucked in the same bedroom as someone else was an experience." She paused before whispering, "You definitely fucked me better. Just don't go telling your friend."

"When can we see each other again?"

"I'm usually busy during the week. Since the kids moved out of home, I've focused on my career. I usually go for drinks with the girls on a Friday night. I might introduce you to them." She paused and laughed to herself. "God, they'll probably all want to fuck you too."

"A harem of beautiful mature ladies?"

That made her snort. "You'd be like a pig in shit."

For my first six months in London, I focused on working, saving every penny and pound I could manage to put away, and spent plenty of time with Sally. The night she introduced me to her friends for the first time was amusing as she wasn't wrong. Two of her friends bluntly asked if she would happily loan me out as they were not getting much action either. Sally sipped at her wine, and glanced at me a couple of times, before shrugging.

"I can handle that," she stated, "We're friends with benefits and I trust you two not to give him anything that he'll then pass onto me."

Her best friend, Karen, a gorgeous brunette, couldn't help laughing at her comment. "Please, Sally, do you know when I last had a dick inside me? I mean a real one, not a dildo?"

"How long?"

"Eighteen months."

Sally looked at me. "Okay, you're coming home with me, Mark, and we're taking Karen with us as I can't have my bestie going that long without being fucked."

And that was how I ended up having my first threesome with two forty-something women. Yet despite it being a threesome, when I was with Sally or Karen, it was obvious they were both very happy with the arrangement, and Karen nearly sobbed the first time I slid my cock inside her, feeling her pussy clinching around my shaft as she nearly had an orgasm straight away.

"Make love to her," Sally said as she lay next to her best friend, "She really needs a good seeing to."

"Can you share him often?" Karen moaned as we moved together.

"I don't see why not," Sally replied.

The relationship with Sally and Karen, for want of a better word, lasted until I announced that I was finally going to take off and go travelling around Europe with my three friends. Sally and Karen knew that being four young guys, we'd no doubt be taking in all the sights while enjoying plenty of night's out and would be interested in plenty of female company.

Two nights before I was due to depart, I was spending the night with Sally, her curvy body pressed into my side as her fingers caressed my chest. "I want you to have the best time, Mark," she said softly, "That means I don't want you to think about me at all, okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that if you meet someone while you're travelling, be happy with them. We both know that our relationship isn't going to last. I'm forty-five, nearly forty-six, and while I've loved these last six months, there was always going to be an expiration date."

"And if I don't meet someone while I'm gone?"

"Then you'd better be back in this bed keeping me warm the day after you get back because despite what I just said, I am going to miss you."

While we were doing the usual places to visit, the one area of Europe I was more than eager to go and visit was Scandinavia. Or the Nordic Countries. Finland. Sweden. Norway. Denmark. Iceland. It wasn't going to be cheap, as even when converting from pounds into crowns (Krone / Krona), it was going to be expensive. I would use my substantial savings in Australian dollars to convert into Euros in Finland.

The four of us had a grand old time as we travelled close to the Mediterranean most of the time, enjoying the European summer. France was beautiful. Spain and Portugal were a lot of fun. Italy was historic. The Greek Islands were great to sit back and relax in the sunshine. Making our way up to Germany in time for Oktoberfest, we spent three long, booze-filled days in Munich, and I guess it's no surprise we ended up getting laid while we were there.

My lover was fifty-two. A German single woman, and looking to have a good time, and I definitely surprised her when I showed an interest. We were both aware it was going to be a brief love affair, spending the three nights in Munich at her place instead of the hostel dorm I'd booked. Might have been considered a waste of money but I didn't care when I had a buxom German beauty bouncing on my dick, moaning many different phrases in German that was just a bigger turn-on.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,339 Followers