Love Around the World 20: Tromsø

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three weeks wasn't long enough though it did end with one thing. It was a week after she arrived. We were making love. It was just perfect. I'm not sure what it was, but our bodies just seemed to be one. The way her eyes gazed at me as I gently thrust into her, making her release soft moans and whimpers. Her fingers caressed my cheek and a smile formed.

"I love you, Mark," she whispered, "I need you in my life permanently."

"I love you too. I knew that before I left. We'll figure it out."

We were already looking into it. I didn't want her to come to London. I didn't want to remain in London permanently anyway. Taking her to Australia could be possible, but I knew she didn't really want to leave Tromsø. And given that I'd thoroughly loved the place, I did suggest that learning Norwegian might not be overly difficult as my research suggested it wouldn't be a difficult language for an English speaker to learn.

A couple of nights before she was due to fly home, we'd made love and were snuggling in bed, her fingers caressing my chest when she finally suggested, "Mark, we could just get married."

"Huh?"

"If you're my husband, moving to Norway won't be too much of an issue. You'll live with me. We'll make sure you're learning the language. And there are plenty of jobs in Tromsø for a man who is willing to work hard."

"You're serious?"

"I know it's not the best reason to get married... Though I love you to bits and the idea of having you with me..."

"Have you told your daughter?"

That question made her laugh. "She knows all about you, Mark. She thinks it's wonderful."

"Really?"

"She wants to meet you. So do my parents. They've said they haven't seen me so happy in a long time."

"Remember all those photos I took? I put them on one of my socials and there were plenty of questions as to who you were. I was honest and said you were someone I'd met and made a connection with."

"Want to get married, Mark?"

"I'll have to buy you a ring."

"Don't break the bank for me. What matters to me in the end is that you're with me. I don't need a big wedding. I'd love to wear a nice dress and I think you'd look so handsome in a suit. I'd like friends and family to be with us. Other than that, it's just a day. I want a life with you."

"I think I know what I'm doing between this visit and next time I'm in Tromsø."

Two months after she left London, I was back in Tromsø. She greeted me at the airport, earning plenty of glances as she once again leapt into my arms. Once we'd finished hugging and kissing each other, I immediately lowered myself to a knee and opened the small box I'd kept hidden on my body the entire flight.

She shouted out 'Yes!'

*****

Epilogue

I moved to Tromsø six months later once I was able to obtain a temporary visa, Hanna submitted all the paperwork for me regarding our upcoming marriage. I'd visited her three times in that time while she visited me twice more in London. Mum was upset though not surprised that I wasn't going to be returning to Australia. I felt I owed Catherine a call and she simply said that she was happy that I'd fallen in love and wished me the best.

Meeting Hanna's daughter was amusing as she was only two years younger than I was. As for Hanna's parents and extended family, they adored me from the start. Her friends admitted to being a little jealous that she had a young boyfriend.

Our wedding was a small affair. Close friends and family for Hanna. My mother and sisters flew in from Australia. Mike never returned to Australia as he fell in love with an English girl and he's currently living in London. James moved to Spain as he met a Spanish girl and he's giving it a go. Tim ended up going to Japan for work and we've been told he's dating a Japanese girl that's turning quite serious.

Hanna has just turned fifty and it was a wonderful occasion, with plenty of friends and family attending. I know she still worries from time to time about our age gap despite the fact I happily wear a wedding ring on my finger and one of my few aims in life is to make my wife as happy as she makes me.

"Did you ever think you'd fall in love when you arrived in Tromsø all those years ago?" she asked that night after we made love. My wife might be fifty, but she has a voracious sexual appetite. She's hoping it will continue for a few more years before menopause hits.

"To be honest, when I left Australia with my two-year visa, I thought I would end up going home. I figured I'd have a little fun while I was travelling, but never thought I'd fall in love enough that I'd end up living elsewhere in Europe."

"Any regrets?"

"The only regret I have is all the time we had to spend apart. I hated returning to an empty apartment whenever you had to return here."

"And children?"

"Never bothered me. When I was with Catherine, she told me the same thing. She'd had children and didn't want more. You made sure I understood that although you might have been capable, you didn't want one. And I've never really felt any urge to have children anyway." Lifting her chin with a finger, I gazed into her blue eyes. "I love you, Hanna. All that matters to me is the life we live together. I can't remember being this happy."

"Me too," she said softly, kissing my cheek, "My handsome young husband."

"Still in my twenties too."

"They say fifty is the new forty," she said with humour.

"I'm going to spend the entire year wearing out my fifty-year-old wife every night."

"Think I'll say no to that idea?"

"I hope you don't. You know I love to show you off, have you on my arm whenever we're in town. I know all the men, younger or older, are totally jealous. I think you just get sexier with each passing year."

"You make me feel so beautiful every day," she whispered.

"Because you are, inside and out."

"Right, I'm going to sleep as I'm waking up my husband tomorrow morning in a very special way."

"I love it when you do that."

"And maybe we could go for another picnic one day soon..."

I couldn't help laughing out loud. "I had no idea my wife was such a little exhibitionist... Then again, there's nothing better than making love with such spectacular scenery in the background."

"You make me feel so alive, Mark... I can't thank you enough for just being you."

"Best decision of my life was approaching you that night and asking you to dance."

"Want to go dancing tomorrow night?"

"Wear a sexy dress?"

"Lots of cleavage. Show off my legs. And maybe no panties..."

"You'll be the death of me, woman."

"And what a death it would be." Kissing my cheek, she whispered, "I love you, honey."

"And I love you, sweetheart."

She murmured 'Goodnight' as I knew she was tired having spent a couple of hours pleasuring her. I remained awake long enough to know she had drifted off to sleep. Kissing her forehead, I could only hope we had a few more decades together.