Love Around the World 20: Tromsø

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see a mature goddess," I whispered into her ear. Her bottom lip started to tremble as her eyes met mine in the mirror. "I see a woman who has matured beautifully, aged gracefully, who will no doubt prove to be a wonderful partner in bed. I'm going to lay you on the bed behind us and show your entire body so much attention. I want to hear you moan. I want to hear you whimper. I want to make you scream. I want... I want you, Hanna."

Turning around in my arms, she kissed me hard as we moved together back to the bed, eventually ending up with Hanna on her back with her legs spread, resting between them, making her gasp as my cock did rub against her pussy a couple of times. I wasn't just going to go sliding it inside her even though she felt hot, wet and willing.

I remember what I said and showed her entire body plenty of attention. I adored her soft skin. Most of my lovers were not toned and fit. They had that softness to their bodies that came with age and having had children. Usually a little wider in the hips. Breasts were usually a little bigger. But my lovers were always single women, sometimes feeling a little lonely, yearning for a little love and affection, something I was always willing to give them.

Kissing all over Hanna's body had her moaning, giggling and begging me for more. Her breasts were magnificent, her nipples sensitive, and she joked more than once about how much I already seemed to love them. Kissing down her body, she spread her legs wider as I inhaled her scent, groaning with delight as I'm sure most men love the smell of pussy that's just ripe to be eaten.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as soon as my tongue touched, her entire body shuddering as she pressed down onto my mouth.

I loved eating pussy. I never hesitated in going down on a lover. Catherine would sometimes just walk into the room where I was sitting without anything on the lower half of her body, and I knew exactly what she wanted. My tongue, not my cock. Sally had learned rather quickly I loved going down on her and she would drag me into her bedroom, lie back on the bed, and just point at the junction between her legs.

Hanna whimpered and moaned as I slowly brought her to a climax. I loved figuring out what she really liked, how she liked to be licked, and when her clit made its appearance, I learned how she loved that teased and pleasured. Every woman was different. Hanna liked to have it almost sucked. It wasn't that big, but I clamped my lips over it and sucked, using my tongue to just tease it ever so gently.

She went off like a firecracker, babbling almost incoherently though I figured out she was demanding I not stop. So I upped the pleasure by sliding a finger inside her to find that special spot. It was almost too much for her as she climaxed even harder, her entire body seeming to spasm. I knew enough to relent as I didn't want her passing out on me or worse, leaving a trail of soft kisses back up her body as I watched her calm down, sucking in a series of deep breaths.

"Jesus," she murmured, rolling onto her side to cuddle into me, "Where did you learn that?"

"Catherine showed me how to eat pussy," I replied bluntly, "And I've had a lot of teachers since."

"Whoever this Catherine is, I want to meet and thank her."

"It's something I've always enjoyed doing, Hanna. I know a lot of guys out there flat-out refuse to eat pussy. More fool them, and I know it leaves the women they're with frustrated, particularly if they expect blowjobs in return."

"I'll give you one in the morning. Once my heart stops beating so fast, I need you inside me, Mark."

Sliding inside her a couple of minutes later, the look of pure lust in her eyes, once I was buried, made me smile before I leaned down to kiss her. It took us a couple of minutes to figure out how to move together, as it was never a seamless process. I was used to a different lover, and Hanna hadn't made love in a long time. But once we were moving together, as there was nothing worse for a man than a woman who just lay there almost completely still, the pleasure we were both experiencing meant we were both definitely going to enjoy an orgasm.

"Fuck, you feel wonderful," I whispered.

"Want to stay with me until you go?"

"Might not want to go now."

She smiled though it faltered after a few seconds. "Don't, Mark... I can't..."

"Sorry... But you do feel so fucking good, Hanna."

"I'm safe... You can cum in me all the time..."

"Love the feeling?"

"Oh, I'm loving the feeling of a virile young man inside me right now."

Slowly picking up the tempo of my thrusts as I felt my orgasm approaching, her fingers were soon digging into my back, and I loved making her cry out as I sank deep inside her. When she shuffled and locked her ankles behind me at my lower back, I really started to pump her, feeling her pussy starting to clench around my cock as I felt certain she was going to orgasm.

She didn't as I couldn't hold back forever, eventually needing to bury my cock and she would have felt it throbbing as I groaned with each spurt of cum that filled her up. Hearing her sniffle was understandable. I kissed her cheek as I felt her fingers caressing my back as I slowed down my thrusts until I came to a stop, still inside her.

"Thank you," she whispered, "I haven't felt this good in far too long."

"I'm just a lucky young man that you were in the bar the other night. I couldn't take my eyes of you, Hanna."

Pulling out and lying on my back, Hanna rolled onto her side and snuggled into my side, wrapping an arm around her as her fingers resumed caressing my chest. Turning my head to kiss her, I couldn't help smiling as the look on her face was one of complete contentment. Giving me a few minutes to recover, her hand moved down to my cock and she smiled feeling I was hard again, and I had the delight in watching her straddle my groin and lowering herself down on my cock.

"Fuck yes," she moaned once she'd bottomed out, "I always loved riding a cock. And given yours is a very nice size, Mark..."

"You realise my hands are going to be on your breasts the entire time..."

"Almost think you're obsessed with them," she stated, before grabbing my wrists and ensuring my hands were holding them, "You can put your hands anywhere on my body, Mark."

Watching Hanna riding me was incredibly erotic and what pleased me most was the pleasure she was taking. Her first orgasm seemed to almost catch her by surprise, giggling away as she almost collapsed on my chest, feeling her shaking from the pleasure that flowed through her. Managing to lift herself up, she placed a hand on my chest and continued to bounce and grind away, enjoying more than one more orgasm before she had me roll her over onto her back and begged me to fuck her hard.

Finishing inside her again a few minutes later, I could have kept going but it was obvious Hanna was feeling a little tired. Showering together was a lot of fun, spending more time making out and cuddling rather than cleaning ourselves, before we dried off and returned to bed. Spooning back against me like she'd done the night before, I held her tightly in my arms when I heard her sniffling.

"Something wrong?" I whispered.

"Just that... You won't be here and... That was the best sex I can remember..."

"I know I can get flights from the United Kingdom to Tromsø."

"And maybe I could come visit you... But what about if..."

"Let's just enjoy the moment, Hanna. All I know is that I just spent a wonderful night with a beautiful woman who I want to spend the rest of my time in Tromsø with."

She was silent for a few seconds before she asked ever so softly, "You do?"

"I do, Hanna."

"What are your plans tomorrow?"

"Nothing concrete."

"I can drive. Why don't we do a day trip together?"

"Where to?"

"Lyngen. It's spectacular. We can spend the whole day checking it out."

Woken up in the morning with a blowjob, I lifted the blankets away to see her blue eyes gazing up at me, her head slowly bobbing up and down on my cock. I made a gesture to suggest I'd happily help her out. She lifted her mouth away and shook her head.

"This is my treat for you," she stated, "And unlike certain other men, when you cum, I want it in my mouth."

Once she'd brought me to orgasm and audibly gulped down my cum, she kissed up my chest before I surprised her by kissing her. She didn't say anything, it was simply the look on her face before a gorgeous smile formed as she cuddled into my chest. Stroking her back, she giggled a couple of times as she was feeling a little ticklish before she moved her body just enough that my cock could slide back inside her.

"Now it's home again," she whispered, "How does the idea of making love outdoors sound?"

"If you want to be naughty, I won't say no."

"I'll pack us a picnic, and ensure we have a nice thick blanket to make love on."

Breakfast was kept rather simple before we dressed and headed to a nearby supermarket for picnic supplies. As she was driving, we didn't buy any wine or beer, choosing some juices and soft drinks, picking up plenty of nibbles that we could snack on. After packing the car, Hanna drove us a fair distance north, pointing out plenty of landmarks, stopping occasionally so I could take a few photos, I had her smiling when I asked her to join me for more than one selfie, and had her posing for a few other photos.

"I'll tell them about the Norwegian goddess I met in the far north of the country," I stated.

After taking in a few sights, we stopped in the early afternoon for our picnic though Hanna appeared to have only one thing in mind once we'd nibbled at a few snacks and enjoyed quenching our thirst as she didn't hesitate in taking off her dress and beckoning me closer with a finger.

"Mark, I'm going to put this bluntly," she stated while helping off my t-shirt, "I just want you to fuck me. I want you to make me scream by slamming your lovely cock into me. I know you'll make me cum, and I want my cries to echo across the nearby Alps."

"Get on your hands and knees," I growled, and once she was in position, I gave her perfect cheeks a soft slap before sliding my cock into her easily as she was dripping wet with excitement, "Are you ready?" I whispered into her ear.

"Please fuck me," she whimpered, "I want to feel tender driving back before we make love tonight."

"Want me to make you scream?"

"God yes."

"What the lady wants..."

By the time I was finished with her, she was almost fast asleep snuggling into my side. I have a feeling the entire municipality of Lyngen would have heard her cries of pleasure at one stage or another. We only got up and dressed when the late afternoon turned quite chilly, quickly got into her car and put on the heater, both of us laughing before she leaned over to kiss me, her fingers caressing my cheek and I recognised the look in her eyes. Taking her hand and holding it, I tried to think of what to say.

"I can come back," I finally said, "I want to come back. Hanna... I haven't felt this sort of feeling for someone since..."

"Catherine?" she asked with a smile, "Every time you talk about her, Mark..."

"I did love her. I still do though I know she would have moved on by the time I returned if I ended up going back. But we just never thought... She always knew I was going to come over here, and she knew there was a possibility I'd eventually end up staying."

"You feel the same way about me?" she asked, noticing her cheeks start to gain more colour.

"I'm feeling something here that I know I want to explore. But I also don't want to scare you off admitting that..."

"You won't scare me off. Surprise me? Definitely. I mean, you're... Well, we know how old each of us is."

It was dark by the time we made it back to Tromsø, getting in contact with my friends about meeting up with them for a drink. Mike called me and told me where they were and he did ask about Hanna. When I mentioned I'd spent the day with her, he laughed and immediately told me to invite her along. I needed to get changed so took Hanna with me back to the hotel where my backpack was waiting. After showering and changing, we met Mike, James and Tim at one of the many pubs in the city, the three smiling as Hanna and I were holding hands when joining them at the table.

"Hanna, this is Mike, James and Tim. We've spent the past few months travelling around Europe, and we've been mates for donkey's years."

Thankfully, my three friends didn't spend all night trying to embarrass me as they were too busy trying to chat up any local girl who was showing an interest in them. Given our reasonably strong accents, they received interest as I had a feeling the city didn't get too many visitors from our area of the world. Hanna enjoyed their company, sipping at a couple of beers with me, and more than one woman walked in who recognised her and I was being introduced as her 'friend'. The twinkle in the eye suggested they knew exactly what sort of 'friend' I was.

Hanna did join another table for a few minutes to catch up and that's when Mike gestured for me to join him outside. He didn't smoke often but did enjoy the occasional puff. He took a drag before he finally said, "Mark, I know you bloody well, mate. I'm going to ask a simple question. How's it going to work?"

"I don't know, mate," I replied after a few seconds, "All I know is that I'm really feeling something here, and it's scaring the shit out of me."

"Like Catherine?"

"Honestly, it's deeper than what I felt for Catherine. She was fantasy became reality. Hanna is just... I have no idea how we're getting along so well considering she's twenty years older than I am, but we're just making a connection that I can't explain."

"Love doesn't need an explanation, mate. What do you think she feels about you?"

"I know she really likes me, but I also know the age gap does worry her."

"Ms Simonsen was even older, and I remember she was interested in keeping you around forever."

"I really like her, mate... I'm not going to make her any promises, but I want to see what's possible to be together..."

Hanna joined us outside and asked if I was ready to go home. I couldn't help smiling when she called it home, taking her hand and wishing Mike goodnight as we hailed a taxi that would quickly take us back to her place. Undressing each other, we slid into bed and snuggled, Hanna ensuring she was facing me as I caressed her back, gazing into her eyes.

"I have to work tomorrow," she told me, "But I can let you know when I'm finished..."

"Hanna..."

"I'll come visit you in London, and if you can, you can come and visit me here."

"You want to make this work?"

"I don't want to have any regrets if I let you get away. I know it's only been a couple of days, but I'm tired of coming to bed alone."

The next three days were spent with my friends doing all the activities we'd talked about. But the nights were spent with Hanna though she insisted for two of the three nights that we join my friends in town. What had me smiling was her eagerness to make love each night we arrived back at her place, practically ripping my clothes off in her desperation to get me naked, and she always smiled at seeing I was hard and ready to pleasure her in return.

We were compatible in bed. We agreed on numerous different topics. Despite the age difference, I knew we were both feeling that we could somehow make it work if we could figure out where to be together permanently. I knew it was probably a little fast, and it was probably a bit early to go expressing feelings of love for each other, but the more time I spent in her company, the more I knew that I didn't want it to end. The idea of leaving her behind for a week, a month...

I couldn't delay my departure though. Schengen rules meant I could only spend a certain number of days in the area before I had to leave. The night before I was due to fly down to Oslo and then catch a connecting flight to London, Hanna cooked dinner for us before we spent the night making love. I didn't want it to end. Hanna went all out trying to keep me hard for as long as possible. She eventually got me off five times that night and into the early morning, only giving up when it was obvious that my soldier wasn't going to cooperate any longer.

Coming with me to the airport, my friends gave us plenty of privacy as I assured her this wasn't going to be a goodbye. I was certain we could figure out something. Although that last kiss was something, it was the way she hugged me, clutching at me tightly as I felt her sobbing against my chest, I had to blink rapidly to keep my own tears from sliding down my cheeks.

"I'll see you soon, Mark," she finally stated, "I'll fly to London as soon as I can organise some time off."

"And I'll come back to Tromsø as soon as I'm able. Once the ninety days resets..."

"Can you afford it?"

"I'll burn the midnight oil if it means I can spend as much time with you as possible."

I didn't want to go. I didn't want to leave her behind. I wanted to stay with her. But it just wasn't possible. We shared one last lingering kiss before she wished me well, walking over towards a couple of her friends who I knew would get her home safe and sound. With a heavy heart, I picked up my backpack and walked towards security.

Six weeks later, I was at London Gatwick, waiting for her to appear through the sliding doors. Once she did, there was a shout of my name before she pretty much dumped all her things and sprinted towards me, leaping into my arms, wrapping her limbs around me as she covered my face in kisses.

"I've missed you so much," I said.

"I've been so lonely without you," she said softly, "But I'm here for three weeks."

"Good thing I've got my own studio now."

It wasn't cheap but I couldn't invite Hanna to visit me if I was still sharing a room with Mike. The studio was tiny, but it would do for the time being. Hanna had been to London before as she had enjoyed travelling when she was younger, taking in the major European capitals, and had travelled through the Nordic / Scandinavian countries extensively.

I wasn't embarrassed by my sparsely decorated studio apartment as it was only a temporary fix. Hanna didn't care. As soon as she dumped her bags on the floor next to my bed, she started to strip off. "Get naked, Mark, as I need to make love. It's been six weeks since I had you inside me," she stated, "I'm here for three weeks and you'd better believe that we're making love every single night I'm here."

"And the mornings?" I wondered.

"Blowjobs and I know you love going down on me."

"You know I'm working..."

"I'll deliver lunch and you can bend me over your desk and fuck me." She stepped towards me in just her bra and panties, resting her hands on my chest. "I'm going to be your little housewife for three weeks, Mark. I haven't had the chance to look after and care for a man in far too long. And I want to do this for you. I've been to London before. I've seen everything. I'm only here for one reason..."

"Are you sure you won't be bored?"

"I'll keep myself occupied while you're at work. When you're not at work, where will you be?"

"Hanna, do you really think I'd want to be anywhere else than with you?"

It was the best three weeks of my life. Hanna was insatiable. She woke me every morning with a blowjob and half the time it ended up being a sixty-nine as she loved it when I pleasured her in return. She did deliver lunch to me a couple of times though there was no fucking on my desk as I didn't have my own office, though she did attract plenty of attention being a beautiful woman clearly a little older than me. Every night, she would either make dinner for us or I'd treat us to a meal out. And every night ended with us making love for a couple of hours.