Love Around the World 23: Wroclaw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily watched her drive away before she turned towards me, and she kissed me in a similar manner to our mother. Feeling her body press into mine, she moaned softly as I felt her rub against my erection. When she finally pulled apart, her eyes glistened, feeling my heart hurt that she might have been upset. Emily was just a younger version of our mother, even down to the eyesight, though she wore contacts instead of glasses.

"Make love to Mum," she stated softly, "Don't rush into it, but please make love to her. She loves you so fucking much, Mark."

"And you, Emily?"

That question did make her cry, sobbing into my chest as I stroked her back. "I want to as well, but you need to be with Mum first. Only after you're with her could I talk to her about it. Then she'll understand my feelings."

"I didn't know..."

"It was always difficult because I was the oldest. But I've always had a little crush on you in return. Now looking how you do, seeing how you live your life, so responsible but so assured in everything you do..."

Kissing her again before she got behind the wheel of her car, I walked around to the driver's door as she lowered the window. Leaning in for one last kiss, I caressed her cheek, her lower lip trembling as the emotions were heavy. "I love you, Emily," I whispered.

"Mark... I'm in love with you too. Just like Mum..."

"And Emma?"

That question made her laugh. "Emma plays it cool. She's just like us, Mark. We're all weird because we only love you."

"I don't know... I know how Mum is with me, I'm not oblivious..."

"So let her lead. That's okay. But let her push the boundaries, and when she offers herself, don't say no."

"I wouldn't say no to what I really want as well."

Mum was waiting for me in her bed after I'd locked up the house. Sliding into bed in just my underwear, Mum wasn't wearing a bra, and when I felt her roll into my side, I felt a warmth from between her legs and nothing but skin. Rolling onto my side, I moved my hand down her stomach, Mum not hesitating in spreading her legs as I felt trimmed hair above her pussy, only stopping just before I was about to touch it.

"You're naked," I whispered.

"I'm not wearing anything to bed with you anymore."

"Okay."

Spooning back against me, she was giggling rather quickly as I could do nothing about my erection. What I didn't expect was for her to grab my hand and place it on one of her breasts, feeling her hard nipple underneath my palm. As I held her breast, she lifted her leg and rested it on mine, and when she gasped and released a soft moan, I knew immediately what she was doing.

"You're so naughty, Mum..."

"I'm so horny, baby... Do you mind your mother masturbating before we go to sleep?"

"I'd love to watch you."

"Not this time, baby. Just hold me, maybe squeeze my nipples... Can you do that for me?"

"Sure, Mum."

"I'm going to have such a massive orgasm with my son next to me. I usually masturbate in the shower before work. I've done that even morning since you started sleeping with me all the time. I wake up so fucking horny, Mark. I feel your erection against me all the time and it's such a turn-on."

Then Mum went quiet except for moans and whimpers, feeling her hips moving as she played with her pussy. When she moaned my name, I saw her eyes were closed though a smile on her face as I finally lifted the sheets off us. I couldn't see everything, but I could see enough.

"Oh, Mark," she whimpered, "Such a big cock for Mummy..."

"You want my cock, Mum?" I breathed into her ear.

"I want everything, baby. Your mouth moving all over my body. Sucking my tits like you used to. Kissing down and licking my pussy where you once came out. Then I'd love..." She moaned and shuddered, and I knew she was having an orgasm. I heard her choke back more than one sob as she refused to stop, her entire body pressing back against me, hips gyrating as her fingers moved faster. "I'd love to feel you slide your big cock inside me, baby. I need it. I want it. I love you so much." She sobbed again. "I'm in love with my son," she said, nearly breaking down, "I'm such an awful..."

I gently shushed her, turning her head so I could leave a soft kiss on her lips. "Mum... You know I feel the same way, right?"

"I know, baby. But I'm your mother and I should know better..."

"I'm nearly twenty-two, Mum. I can make these decisions for myself."

"We can't, baby... My god, I want it so much, but we can't. It's incest. It's wrong. I shouldn't even..."

She fell apart on me completely, moving her hand from her pussy and rolling over, almost wailing into my chest. I felt my eyes watering as I held her tight in my arms, assuring her that I would always love her as her son first. I felt her finger digging into my back as she slowly calmed herself down, caressing her back in return. Lifting her head, I wiped her cheek clear of moisture, leaving a soft kiss on her lips.

"Is this too difficult, Mum?"

"I shouldn't be in love with my son. I've been in love with you for so long, Mark."

"I feel the same way..."

"I want this. I want this so much. But..."

Sighing, I rested my forehead against hers. "Maybe we need space?" That suggestion made her start crying again. "If this is too difficult, maybe I'll move my plans forward."

"I don't want you to go, but living like this... I want what I shouldn't. And I'm not blind to your sisters. It's not fair on them either. None of this is fair. We're all adults, but if someone even suspects... It could ruin all our lives."

"So we move?" I suggested.

She took a deep breath, feeling her calm down even further. "You go on your trip, baby. I'm going to do what I said. Sell this place, find an apartment... Two bedrooms as I want my son to keep living with me."

"Why not one bedroom?" I asked rather cheekily.

"The second bedroom will be for when your sisters visit, and they need their little brother to fuck them." Feeling my eyes widen and my cheeks growing warm made her chuckle. "I've heard their conversations over the years, Mark. I've never been that blind to how they are with you."

"Are you sure, Mum? I'd take off my underwear right now and we can make love."

She kissed me again, that same sort of kiss that we'd enjoyed as she straddled my lap. Her body moulded into mine as her leg rested above me and I could feel the heat of her pussy resting against my erection. It was the best kiss of my life, and I think we were both reluctant to break it.

"I need time. When you go away, it will give me time to think while you're not here. And it will give you time to think about your future while you're travelling. I'll be in a new area of the city when you return. If you still feel the same way when you get back..."

"Though if you meet me in Poland..."

"I'll definitely fly over to meet you, baby. And I think your sisters would love to fly over and join you too."

Bringing forward my trip didn't affect my finances too much, it was more about having experience on my employee history when it came to finding employment on my return. But as I gave it some thought over the next couple of weeks, seeing how upset my mother was that she wanted our relationship to be physical so much though she wasn't prepared to make that leap, I knew I had to leave to give both of us space.

Booking my flight to London wasn't too difficult as there are plenty of flights a day, I just selected a reasonable option that included one stop and had me landing at a decent time of the day. The day I booked the flight, I let my mother and sisters know. The latter were all aware as I kept them in the loop. Emily was upset at the reaction of my mother, knowing she wanted to make love with me so much but simply couldn't allow herself the freedom. She thought about involving herself but knew it was a decision Mum had to come to herself.

Emily realised I was terribly upset though. And I was. Mum was miserable as she stopped me from sharing a bed with her. The nudity disappeared. She was putting up walls between us that were breaking my heart. She would still snuggle with me occasionally, but even that now felt different. My sisters remained as affectionate as ever though didn't miss how things had changed.

The day I left, Mum drove me to the airport, holding my hand the entire time. I knew she spent half the time she was driving in tears, watching them roll down her cheeks. Emily and Emma were in the backseat as I knew Mum was going to need their support after I disappeared.

Checking in was easy and after dumping my bag, we gathered near the security gates. Emma hugged me first, moulding herself into my body. A younger version of our mother, she was as beautiful as her older sister.

"I'm going to miss my little brother, but when he gets back, he's going to be warming my bed sooner rather than later," she whispered into my ear.

"Something to look forward to then."

We shared a soft kiss before Emily moulded herself just like her younger sister. "I love you, Mark," she said softly as she shuddered in my arms so I knew she was crying, "I'm going to see you in Poland. I can't go a year without seeing you."

"It'll give me another reason to look forward to my visit there."

"I'm sorry about Mum. I really thought..."

"It's okay. She needs time to think."

"She'll make the right decision, Mark. She's still in love with you. I can see it right now. She's breaking her own heart doing this. But it's okay because when you get home, you're going to be a married couple, just not legally recognised."

"I hope so..."

Emma and Emily walked away, leaving me alone with my mother. The kiss we shared was nothing that a mother and son would share. When she slid her tongue in my mouth for the first time, I was rock hard in seconds, my hands moving down to her arse as she pressed herself against my erection. When we finally broke apart to catch our breath, she dazzled me with a smile.

"You have yourself a wonderful time, baby. And I'll see you in Poland. You'll just need to let us know closer to the time when you'll get there."

"And when you get there, you'll have made up your mind?"

"Just give me a little more time, baby." She took my hand, holding it to her chest between her breasts. "You've had this from the moment you were conceived. When I found out I was having a son, the excitement I felt was off the charts. And then I held you in my arms for the first time after I gave birth... And now you're the sort of young man any mother would be proud of. I've been in love with you all my life, Mark."

"I won't mention anything while I'm away, but I'll call home at least once a week."

"If I'm feeling naughty, you might get some selfies, baby. I know your sisters will definitely be naughty while you're gone." She paused and her smile faded. "Mark, you won't... You know..."

"God no. There are only three women on this planet I want to be with, and you're one of them, Mum."

"Good answer. I'll see you in a few months, baby." We shared one last kiss, not quite as passionate as before, but the love being expressed was undoubted. "I love you so much, baby. You'll have my heart while you're gone."

"I'll see you before you know it."

*****

A few months later...

I'd been on the roads for months by the time I arrived in Poland. I flew into Warsaw from my previous destination. Mum and my sisters were aware of my little tour of Poland and would be meeting me in Warsaw the day after I arrived. I only booked my hotel and didn't bother with anything touristy as we would be spending at least three weeks travelling around Poland, Mum was ever so excited to explore the country where the maternal line of the family came from.

Waiting for her at the airport, I kept an eye on the screens for the sign that their flight had arrived, and then it was just a case of going through customs and immigration before grabbing their luggage. Despite her Polish heritage, Mum couldn't speak or understand a word of it, and I certainly knew next to nothing. Being Australian, the focus for the newer generations was learning Asian languages.

Mum appeared first through the doors, wheeling her luggage behind her. She saw me quite easily and immediately started to run towards me, dropping her suitcase as she leapt into my arms, unable to stop herself from crying as her limbs wrapped around me.

"My baby!" she exclaimed, covering my face in numerous kisses, "I'm in my baby's arms again."

"Good to see you too, Mum," I whispered into her ear, "You're looking as sexy as ever."

"Lost a few kilos after you left. I wanted to look as sexy as hell for the man I love."

"Do we need to talk when we get back to the hotel?"

"We do, baby. But first your sisters..."

I was hugged to death, my face coated in even more kisses as my two sisters were ever so excited to see me after two months away. Mum joined the embrace, taking a moment to look at the three faces smiling so lovingly at me, I knew that the three had no doubt talked and come to a joint decision about our future relationship.

Getting into Warsaw city centre was easy enough from the airport. I'd learned the tricks of travelling with each town and city I visited, doing my research either before or on arrival so I had an idea of where I was going. Relying on public transports, mostly trains though the occasional bus, and only flying if either of those options just wasn't feasible.

Poland wasn't as cheap as it once used to be though it was still better than most countries to the west. The hotel I'd booked wasn't far from the Old Town, though there were no rooms that offered two double beds so I booked two separate rooms.

"Mum will go with you," Emily stated once we were in the elevator, "She's going to sleep with you here and in Gdansk. After that, your sisters want to share you too."

"And that's okay with you, Mum?"

"I might not be selling the house as your sisters might move home, baby... We've had many conversations since you left. I know how much they love you too."

"Guess that means I'm not moving out."

Mum cuddled into my side. "When you get home, you're moving into my bedroom permanently. And Mummy is going to be naked every single night with her handsome son."

"And what about your son?"

"He'll be naked too, his big cock hopefully glistening with my pussy juices after you've cum in me."

"We totally need to watch them make love, Emma," Emily stated.

"Can we jill off while doing it?" Emma wondered.

"Emma, I think Mum knows we've fooled around before. I said I'd only ever be a lesbian for my little sister though if Mum wanted to have all three of her kids in bed..."

"Totally hot," I murmured.

Mum approved of the room I'd booked for our stay. After dumping her things, she turned towards me, smiling shyly as we share one hell of a first kiss. Earning a whimper almost immediately made me smile. She only broke the kiss to mention that she needed a shower though she made me smile when she walked by me, opened the door to check out the bathroom, and turned back to me.

"Want to wash my back, baby?"

"Mum... If we get naked in there..."

"Baby, I want you to touch me everywhere. I want to feel your hard cock pressing into me. I don't have any doubts any longer." She stopped and lowered her head. "I regret..."

Walking across the room, I held her in my arms and kissed her again. "No regrets, Mum," I stated a couple of minutes later, "You're here with me now and we know what we both want."

"I want to feel my son inside me. I've wanted to feel that for so long. But I don't care any longer. It's going to be incest. I don't care. I love my son so much. I can't think of a better way to express how we love each other."

"I'm going to eat your pretty little pussy too, Mum."

"It's been even longer since someone did that..."

"I'll do it every single day for you, Mum. You and my sisters. Just line the three of you up and on a bed..."

We eagerly stripped naked as Mum switched on the water, making sure it was nice and hot before we stepped in. We used the soap that was available, running my hands all over her body, ensuring her breasts were nice and clean, earning more than one moan of appreciation as I paid particular attention to her nipples. When I leaned down to take one in my mouth, I heard her sob for a moment, her hand on the back of my head.

"That's it, baby. Suck Mummy's tits again. Just like you used to."

"This time, I'm hoping it'll get you so horny, I'll make you cum rather quickly."

"You want that, baby? You want to make Mummy cum?"

"I want to watch your face when I make you cum harder than you have ever done in your life. I've spent months jerking off thinking about you, Mum. You, Emily and Emma. I've loved every day I've travelled, but I've missed you three so much at the same time."

Moving my hands down her body, her tummy was toned just a little more than it had been. Sitting on my knees, I soaped up and washed down her legs all the way to her feet before I moved my hands up, spreading her legs just enough that I could slide my fingers along her slit. She whimpered, needing to place a hand against the wall as I slowly fondled her.

"That's it, baby. Play with Mummy's pussy. It's your pussy from now on," she moaned.

I didn't get her off though her face was flushed as I kissed up her body before we shared such an intense kiss, I think I could have cum the moment she touched my cock. She loved soaping me up and down, her hands exploring my body intensely as it was the first time that she'd done it properly in a long time. She left soft kisses on my chest and back as I turned around, lowering herself down to a knee to wash my legs before she spent a long time soaping up my cock.

Then I felt her lips wrap around it, glancing down to see her blue eyes gazing up at me with so much love, I had to warn her within a minute that I was going to cum. I wasn't embarrassed, I'd never been more aroused in my life. Mum kept her lips sealed around my cock as I pumped her mouth full of cum. Hearing her swallow it down kept my cock rock hard, needing to chuckle as Mum ran her tongue up and down my shaft before she sat back with a satisfied smile on her face.

"I wasn't expecting that, to be honest..."

"I've spent months thinking about going down on my son. I wasn't going to waste the opportunity once it presented itself."

"Let's get out, dry off, then I can return the favour, Mum."

We had a big fluffy towel each that we could use to dry off, Mum's hair remaining a little wet as we settled together on the bed, making out like a pair of horny teenagers, her body pressing into mine as I finally rolled her over onto her back to begin my slow descent down her body. I barely left an inch of her skin untouched, Mum loving the attention I gave her breasts, sucking at each nipple so much that I'm sure she had a mini orgasm, slowly kissing down until I reached the trimmed fur just above her pussy.

I could have kept teasing her, but she was so desperate for me to please her, I savoured her scent for a few seconds before I finally lowered my mouth and licked her slit for the first time. She was flowing and I devoured her juices, savouring her taste, as she moaned loudly as my tongue got to work. She cried out with pleasure more than once. It had been quite a while since I'd gone down on a woman though what my mother didn't really know is that most of my previous lovers had been older women.

I'd tell her eventually as they usually reminded me of her more than anyone.

Mum enjoyed her first proper orgasm within only a few minutes. I think she'd been turned on since the moment we'd laid eyes on each other at the airport. Running my hands up and down her body while I continued eating her pussy, her entire body was moving, feeling her pushing down into my mouth as her back would occasionally arch, her breathing growing rapid as another orgasm approached.