Love Around the World 23: Wroclaw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grunting as I came inside my sister, she stroked my back as we shared a series of soft kisses, so much love for me in her eyes that I had to stop and simply smile at her for a few seconds. It made her blush as I think she realised how she was looking at me, her fingers moving to caress my cheek.

"Emma and I will go off the pill together," she told me, "When you get home, we're going to start trying straight away. We're young and fertile, and our brother will definitely put babies inside us."

"And you have my complete support," Mum stated, glancing to see was snuggling with Emma, "I'd love a baby with you, Mark. But I'm now in my mid-forties, and having a baby of incest at my age..."

"We'll just keep making love every day, Mum."

After breakfast downstairs, showering together with my sisters and then mother, and then getting dressed for the day, Mum wanted to go and explore the old neighbourhood where her maternal grandparents had once lived. She knew that the city had been destroyed in the war so it would look nothing like it had once done, but she knew the name of the suburb and wanted to go see it.

Mum did get a little emotional as it was the home of her grandparents at one time. They'd left what was Germany at the time though they were ethnically Polish. It was obvious the old neighbourhood had long disappeared, but there were minor signs that a few old buildings had managed to survive the chaos of the war.

"My grandfather saw the writing on the wall when the Nazis came to power," she explained as we sat at a little café after we'd wandered around for a couple of hours, "Immigrating to Australia probably wasn't the first option, and this was before the country opened its doors to non-British. So my grandfather got around it by moving to the United Kingdom first, then got onto a ship to Australia as soon as possible. My grandparents made it to Australia I think two years before the war started."

"Were they Jewish?" I had to ask. Neither side of our family was particularly religious from what I knew. And we'd never met our great-grandparents as they were all long dead by the time Mum had any children.

"No. Granddad was a Catholic. My grandmother was Lutheran." She glanced around and added, "It's sad that there's no real sign of anything from before 1945 though considering what we've seen elsewhere in Poland... I guess it's not the only country that saw so much lost."

Taking my mother's hand, she turned to me and smiled. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm okay. I'm just wondering what my grandparents would now think. Proud that their city is now part of Poland once again. People forget that the country of Poland disappeared from maps of Europe for centuries due to the partitions."

"You know your stuff, Mum," Emily stated.

"I've always been interested in our background. We have an ordinary, Anglicised surname. I mean, how do people realise that our tallest mountain back in Australia is named after a Polish General, Tadeusz Kościuszko? Add to that every single Australian says it wrong. In Polish, the surname is pronounced somewhat differently."

Mum was a little sad the rest of the day, the realisation that anything her grandparents would have once seen had probably been lost to history. Her children spent the rest of the day giving her lots of hugs and attention, and after we enjoyed another fine meal and a couple of drinks at a pub, the four of us made our way back to our hotel and our room.

The four of us slowly undressed each other before we laid Mum back on the bed, spreading her legs wide, as I was in the middle of Emily and Emma. "She's got such a pretty little pussy," Emily stated, "I really want to lick it again."

"I loved doing it this morning, but I want to see them make love, Emily."

"I remember suggesting that I lick you three first!" I exclaimed.

Emma clapped her hands excitedly and laid back next to Mum, Emily doing the same thing, sitting back on my knees as I had three beautiful pussies on display that were begging for attention. Got to admit that it is an ego boost to have three women who wanted only me, lowering my mouth to my mother's pussy while using my hands to fondle my sisters at the same time.

Mum was horny as hell though also a little emotional. After I helped her orgasm a couple of times, she sat up on her knees as she needed a cuddle from her son, sharing more than one kiss before I told her how much I loved her.

"And now we should show your sisters and my daughters how much we love them," she suggested.

I went down on Emma and turned her in a way that I could watch our mother go down on Emily. That was such a turn-on, and Emily gazed at me, and I could see how much it meant to her as well. Watching Emma turn her head to kiss her sister was also arousing. Emily eventually enjoyed more than one orgasm while Emma was soon begging me to fuck her.

"Mum first," Emily stated, "We've got to watch Mum and Mark make love. It's going to be so beautiful."

"Which position?" I had to ask.

"Mum on her back, Mark... That's where she belongs, with her son making love to her," Emily replied.

Sliding inside my mother always had us smiling at each other, groaning a couple of times once I started to thrust. I knew I wasn't going to last long. Emily and Emma lay to either side of us, jilling away. Mum's hands moved down to my arse, pulling me into her body, wanting every inch of my cock and moaning that she wanted my cum more than anything.

"Emma, you'll clean up our mother after I've cum," I stated.

"Yes, Mark."

Emily giggled to my other side. "You've got it bad, Emma..."

"I'll do anything our brother wants, Emily. I told him I'm going to be his sex slave when we get home, and I know you want to be knocked up by our brother as bad as me."

"Fill my pussy, baby," Mum whispered, her eyes only on me, "Fill me up and then my little girl can clean me up while you get yourself ready to make love with Emily."

Mum was desperate for me to cum, wrapping her legs around my waist as I fucked her faster and harder until I couldn't hold back my orgasm any longer, groaning more than once. I heard her whisper sweet words, no doubt feeling every throb of my cock as I unloaded in her. There's probably no greater feeling in the world than finishing inside your mother, filling the same hole you'd once come out of. In a way, for a son, it's like coming home.

Pulling out of Mum, Emma did exactly as she was told, Mum shuffling enough to offer her pussy and Emma eagerly lowered her mouth to start licking it. What surprised me was Emily moving around to take my cock into her mouth, her eyes expressing nothing but happiness and devotion to her brother.

Lying back, Emily happily lowered herself down onto my cock and I had Emma lower her pussy to my mouth as we enjoyed our first sibling threesome. It was a lot of fun, but hearing Mum almost start crying was a surprise.

"I love seeing my children so happy together," she said softly.

Emma whimpered more than once as my tongue worked her pussy though she eventually lifted herself up and turned around so she could make out with her sister, Emily riding my cock faster and faster as I knew she was approaching a first orgasm with my cock inside her.

"Oh god," Emma moaned before she giggled as my tongue moved to her rosebud, "Emily... You've never had anal, right?"

"Never. My arse is only for my brother."

"Me too. When we get home, I think a night of anal for our little brother is on offer. How does that sound, Mum?"

"He knows my arse is his to conquer. He knows I want him to fuck me ever so hard there so I can barely sit at work the next morning."

Emma loved my oral game as she was enjoying an orgasm with her sister rather quickly. Keeping her in place by holding her hips, she giggled as she knew how much I loved eating her little pussy. Emily didn't want to stop riding me until I'd cum inside her, and I felt her pussy getting tighter around my cock, if such a thing is even possible.

When I did finally cum inside her, Emily quickly lifted herself up off my cock and Emma off my face, a sister to either side of me as they quickly licked my cock up and down. Next, they swapped sucking it, eager to get me hard again so Emma could ride me.

Emma didn't end up riding me, Emily lying back, my cum dribbling out of her pussy, with Emma on her knees and head between her sister's legs as I fucked Emma from behind. Making a gesture to my mother, our family joined completely in intimacy when Mum lowered her pussy to Emily's mouth.

"So fucking hot," I moaned, gripping Emma's hips tighter as I really started to fuck her, and she took a moment to glance back and ask me to play with her arse again.

Mum enjoyed more than one climax on Emily's face. Emily enjoyed more than one climax as her little sister pleasured her pussy. Emma climaxed with her brother's cock fucking her harder and harder. We'd figured out she could orgasm in practically any position we tried. And then there was me, having left a load of cum in my mother, my oldest sister, and I was on the verge of leaving one inside Emma.

"I love you all so much," I moaned, "I'm going to finish my trip in Germany then I'm coming home. I'll miss you guys way too much."

"Totally knocking us up as soon as you do get home," Emma stated, "I'm not taking my pills the rest of the trip, Mark."

"That's fine with me."

I was the last to orgasm, burying my cock as deep as possible inside Emma, groaning so loudly that most of Wroclaw probably heard me climaxing. Collapsing onto the bed after I pulled out of her, I was snuggled into by three women who loved me, Mum resting on my chest, a sister to either side. Kissed all over my face had me laughing, but when I looked at each face, to see how happy and in love they were, I knew this would be my life going forward.

*****

Epilogue

"Daddy!" my daughter cried out when I entered the front door of our house. I picked her up as soon as I dumped my bag, tickling her to earn those little girl giggles that made each long day at work worthwhile.

"How are you, sweetheart?" I asked.

As she told me all about her day at pre-school, I was greeted by Emma and Emily, a soft kiss on the lips. Emily held our youngest daughter in her arms, hearing plenty of noise from elsewhere as our other children would likely be doing homework or just playing. Emma greeted me with a kiss, lowering my daughter before I bent down and kissed the baby bump my sister had.

Mum walked out from the kitchen, and I stopped to smile at her. She was now in her fifties, yet she was still as sexy as ever in my eyes. Greeting me with a scorcher of a kiss, it was a sign that my mother was horny and needed her son. "Just let me say hello to the kids and I'll give you what you need, Mum," I said softly.

"I'm wearing my plug like always. Three holes in an evening, baby."

"You're incorrigible, Mum."

Emily and Emma have given me five children so far. All of them daughters. I didn't really care if I never have a son as my daughters were already reminders of their grandmother and their mothers. Precocious. Adorable. And they absolutely own their father's heart. They are still a little too young for us to explain the living situation, that their father has three wives and that they would always have two mothers and a grandmother. I figured we would wait until they were eighteen before explaining that their parents were brother and sister.

Emma was pregnant again as she wanted to keep having children as long as we could afford it. Mum still worked full-time and made a wonderful wage. My career had gone from strength to strength over the years. Emily had returned to work after giving birth to our second daughter. Emma was a stay-at-home mother and doted on all the children in the house.

Emily, Emma and my mother all wore rings as a sign of commitment to me, and I wore one as my commitment to them. We'd slowly cut contact with most people who knew us as we knew keeping our relationship secret would prove difficult. The fact my sisters were having children without having a boyfriend no doubt already raised questions.

Emma was at the kitchen counter when I stood behind her, running my hands over her larger breasts down to her baby bump. We were having another daughter.

"So horny," she whispered, "Every time you've knocked me up, my libido goes through the roof."

"And considering you're already a horny little thing anyway..."

"Can you come fuck me after you've fucked Mum?"

"What would you like tonight?"

"I want my pussy pleasured tonight. How does a night of oral sex with your sister sound?"

"I'm going to make you orgasm until you pass out," I growled into her ear.

She turned around and sobbed. It was hormones but also her absolute devotion and love for her little brother. "I love you so much," she murmured into my chest, "Thank you for making me a mother again."

"We'll keep going until it's too much. But I know how much you love being pregnant with our children."

"It's just so hot that it's my brother knocking me up each time. I want to tell all my friends that I'm carrying your baby."

Dinner was always a great time to share with my mother, sisters and our daughters. It was never quiet as each daughter had to have my attention, talking over each other, ever so excited to spend time with their daddy. I owned the night-time routine. I'd bathe each of my daughters before drying them off and getting them into their pyjamas. Storytime would follow once they were snuggled up in bed. Emily and Emma loved to watch me read to our daughters, and it was something I hoped would continue for many years to come. After a kiss on the cheek and a tight cuddle, I'd wish them goodnight.

Fun time with my sisters and mother would follow. I never went a night without sex with at least one of them. Occasionally I'd find myself blown by one or more of them on the couch. I'd happily return the favour, handing them a cushion to keep the noise down as I licked the sweet little pussy on offer through more than one orgasm. I never relented on my mother or sisters until they were begging me to stop.

That evening, it was my mother's time, Emma and Emily kissed me softly before taking each other's hand. Emma loved having her sister licking her pussy all night. To my surprise, toys had never been introduced. "The only phallic instrument going inside either of us is our brother's cock," Emily replied to the question I'd asked years before, "The only other thing going inside either of us are the fingers of my sister or mother."

Mum was waiting for me in our bed. Our daughters didn't know about the fact their father slept in the same bed as their grandmother at least half of the week. Mum was naked and ready for me, spreading her legs as she knew what I loved to do before making love. After getting her off a couple of times, she moaned softly as her son slid his cock back inside her.

"It's home again, baby," she cooed as her fingers ran down my cheek, "You're home again."

"Back where I came from, Mum."

"It's such a turn-on. So many mothers should experience what we share. My son was made for me. To fall in love with. To make love with. To spend my life with."

Sex with my mother was even better today than when we first started simply because we knew each other's bodies so well, but Mum was always reading and ever so eager to try new things. I didn't think our lovemaking would ever grow stale, but she'd occasionally mention something she'd read about and wondered if I wanted to try.

She was still a sexual dynamo and had plenty of energy to keep up with her son. She loved the fact I still remained hard after climaxing inside her the first time. She'd usually just make sure I was on my back so she could ride me next. It was usually in that position she'd love to surprise me, lifting herself off my cock, removing the plug she was wearing, and then I'd find myself buried in the snug, hot hole of her arse.

"Every hole, baby," she whispered a little later after I'd cum inside her pussy and then her arse, "I'll blow you in the morning as always. I love waking my son up by sucking his big cock."

"Incorrigible."

"I went years without sex and making love. And I almost threw away... I still regret almost sending you away, baby."

"I know, Mum. But I think we both knew the day you arrived in Warsaw that we would be together from that moment on."

"And your sisters?"

"You made us to be together, Mum." Spooning back against me, I rested my hand on her tummy. "We each grew in here."

"I love how much my children love each other. And now you've made me a grandmother too."

"With a sixth grandchild on the way."

"And you'll have more?"

"It's up to Emma. We can afford more children with our three wages. The fact we don't have to pay for the house helps."

Taking my hands, she held them to her chest as I felt her relax against me. "Love you, baby," she whispered, and I knew she was drifting off to sleep.

"Love you, Mum."

I think she was just about to drift off when there was a light rap at the door. It opened to reveal my sisters. They didn't even have to ask before they skipped across the room to come and join us. "I'm tired, girls..."

"Can we have some fun with our brother before we go to sleep?" Emily asked.

"I'm so fucking horny, Mum. You know what I'm like when I'm pregnant," Emma added.

"Well, I can't say no to my kids," Mum said, rolling over to kiss me, "Please your sisters, baby. They obviously need their brother right now."

It was hard not to feel like a king a couple of hours later when I had Mum snuggling to one side of my body, Emma to the other, with Emily spooning her little sister. Mum was fast asleep though she was still smiling. Not only from the love we'd made, but she absolutely loved watching her children being intimate. Emma needed contact with me all the time. As for Emily, she loved her little sister as much as her little brother. Watching them cuddle was simply adorable.

"Mark," Emma whispered, "Want another one?"

"We'll talk about it after you've given birth, but if you want to try again..."

"It'll just mean loads of sex. I'll come to your office again so you can fill my pussy every day."

"You're so bad," Emily whispered behind her, "Though I'm getting a little broody again too."

"Mark, knock up both your sisters again," Mum murmured.

"Yes, Mum."

My sisters giggled as I felt all three of them kissing my face. "I love you all so much," I said softly.

The best way to wake up in the morning is lifting back the sheets to find the three women you love pleasuring you together. What makes a morning even better after an orgasm is walking out to the kitchen to be greeted by your daughters, who are already showing the same level of devotion and unconditional love to their father as their mothers do to their brother.

Looking around the table at all the women in my life once we were joined by my mother and sisters, I smiled to myself before I was greeted by a sea of smiling faces in return.

It felt wonderful to be in love and to be so loved in return.