Love Around the World 23: Wroclaw

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,362 Followers

Her clit was now begging for my attention and I satisfied its need, moving up to lick it and once I had it figured out how Mum liked it pleasured, I slid two fingers into her pussy to find that special spot, and I smiled to myself as it was just a case of how much my mother could handle before she passed out or begged me to stop.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed before she had another orgasm, "Oh fuck, baby..." She lifted her eyes, gazing down to see my tongue and fingers hard at work, my other hand gently caressing one of her breasts, sending further waves of pleasure through her body. "You love my pussy, baby? You love licking Mummy's pussy?"

"Mummy's pussy is best pussy," I replied quickly.

"Hmmm. I can't wait to feel my son's cock inside me. I'm on the pill, baby, but part of me wants to be fertile when you cum in me."

I waited until she'd climaxed hard, enough that I did relent as it was obvious even to me that she couldn't handle much more for the time being, removing my fingers and sucking those clean, lifting myself up and relaxing next to her, watching her chest rising and falling, her body glistening with sweat as she turned to look at me, her cheeks a little red, her eyes alive with her love and desire for me.

We didn't make love as Emily called, suggesting that my sisters wanted to head out to at least do a little exploring and have something to eat before calling it a night nice and early in preparation for a full day of touristy stuff tomorrow. I agreed it was a good idea, Mum snuggled into me for a few minutes as we continued to make out until there was a knock at the door.

Opening it up to reveal my two sisters, and they were immediately blushing as my cock was hard, Emily quickly met my eyes and I knew she would have happily fallen to her knees in that moment. Emma's jaw just dropped before I stood aside gesturing for them to enter. They both gently squeezed my cock passing by before I heard Emily laugh as Mum hadn't moved, lying back on our bed, legs spread and her pussy on display. It glistened from her excitement, orgasms and the remnants of my spit from having eaten her out for so long.

"Did he finally eat you out, Mum?" Emily asked.

"My god, girls. Your brother is a wonderful exponent of cunnilingus. And when you blow him for the first time, I have to be present for it."

Dressing comfortably for a few hours out, Mum held my hand, and my sisters held hands and occasionally swapped who would hold my other hand at the same time. The good thing is that my mother and sisters did share some similarities, but Mum was always happy in that I didn't look much like my father though didn't share too many characteristics with Mum or my sisters either.

I'd heard some horror stories about Warsaw, the fact it had been rebuilt by Stalinist Communists in the 1940s and 1950s, and while that might have been true, the city had been revitalised since the fall of the Iron Curtain, many of the old and ugly buildings being torn down and the Old Town had been lovingly restored at the time, with many other parts of the city now finding its old world charm restored.

Young people spoke English rather well. Mum had been learning at least a little Polish, just a few words and phrases that everyone seemed to appreciate. We found a little restaurant that sold Polish food and we learned their meals were hearty and incredibly filling. Little wonder we only had one drink each at a pub before my mother and sisters were stating they were tired.

"Baby... I've never had a sixty-nine," Mum stated as we undressed for bed, "Would you like to try it?"

"Mum, I've loved nothing more than having your sweet little pussy in my face while you're being very naughty with my cock."

Mum loved her first sixty-nine. She did ask if I'd done it before, admitting only a couple of times as it wasn't something I'd usually thought about. Lying back on the bed, I honestly just spent time looking at my mother's beautiful little pussy and her little rosebud that was crying out for attention. When I started to eat her out, I did move my tongue up towards that and she stopped sucking me briefly once my tongue did touch it.

"I've never had anal," she admitted, "Your father wasn't interested and before him... Well..."

"Would you like to try one day?"

"I want to do everything possible with my son." She didn't say anything until she finished me off, hearing her gulp down my cum again before I got her off a single time. Spinning around to snuggle against me, she caressed my chest. "Can I be honest about something? I've always had this feeling that I wanted to be a little... submissive for you, Mark. You're so tall, strong and handsome, and I know how much you love me. I want to be your wife, wear your ring, be your mother, wife and lover all in one. Be your dutiful little housewife. Make sure I'm always dressed sexy for you. And in the bedroom, I want you to be in charge. I want you to make love to me, but I also want you to fuck the absolute shit out of me. Fuck me so hard I'm walking funny the next day. Tie me to the bed and just use me whenever you want. Cum on my face and make me go to the shops. Make me have a toy up my pussy while I'm at work and turn it on." She paused and snuggled tighter. "Definitely want to try anal as I think that's even more submissive and the idea of my son fucking my arse..."

"I had no idea, Mum..."

"I'd wear a collar or something too. Maybe a choker. I think they can be really sexy. I know I have great tits, maybe I'll buy some corsets. I'll wear thigh-high stockings and heels all the time for you, baby. I know you like them. And my glasses. Want to cum on them?"

"Maybe we'll just get you a second pair for the bedroom."

"One thing I can promise you, baby. I'll never say no to sex with you. Never give an 'I have a headache' excuse or that I'm not interested. I love sex, and after we make love for the first time, I'll want it constantly. And when I'm on my period, I have two hands, a mouth and my arse that you can use."

Mum woke me the next morning with a blowjob, lifting back the sheets to see her sucking my cock like it was going out of fashion. "Morning, baby," she stated happily before her tongue moved up and down my shaft, "Whenever I wake up in your arms from now on, my little boy is getting a blowjob. I'll tell your sisters they must do the same thing too."

Once Mum made me cum, I pointed to my face, hearing her giggling with delight as she straddled my mouth, and I ate her out to more than one orgasm. Watching her head thrown back as she cried out as she came would always be exciting, her hand squeezing her breasts as she rubbed her pussy all over my mouth. She eventually collapsed onto the bed next to me, continuing to shudder for a couple of minutes, still giggling away as she snuggled into my side.

"Can we make love now, baby? I'm so ready for my son. Once we do, though, that's it. We're committed to each other. We're committed to family as Emily and Emma are desperate to make love with you too."

"As badly as you need to make love with me?"

"Emily... She's so in love with you, Mark. I still remember how she would behave around you when you were growing up. Nothing but unconditional love and support. Emma's always been a little shy and unsure of her feelings. She was more like me, trying to suppress them, but I know my daughter."

"I love my sisters to death, Mum, but you..."

"I know, baby," she whispered, "Mothers and sons are always the closest. I carried you under my heart..." She trailed off and nearly started to cry as I moved to rest between her legs. "Always had my heart, baby. Now make love with your mother. Claim me as yours like you should have done months ago."

"Better late than never, Mum. At least we're here together now."

"We are, baby. And we're going to be together forever."

I hadn't made love with a woman in far too long, thankful Mum had blown me so I might last a little longer than normal. Pressing the head of my cock against her pussy, she pushed against it so the head of my cock slipped inside her rather easily, moaning together as I didn't hesitate in slowly burying my entire length, left rather surprised at just how snug her pussy was around my cock. Mum whimpered once I was buried, her fingers running up and down my back.

Mum might not have had sex in quite a while, but we were soon moving together like we'd been making love for years. I savoured each time I buried my cock to the base, loving the moans and whimpers she made as I picked up the pace of my thrusts, our bodies moving in such a manner that I knew I was manipulating her clit and rubbing her special spot at the same time.

"You're inside me, baby," she whimpered, feeling her fingernails digging into my back, "My son is inside me."

"I love being inside Mummy," I grunted, "Mummy's pussy is best pussy."

"Cum in me, sweetie. I'm going to cum when I feel you cum inside me."

She knew her body well. Moving faster and faster, my cock perhaps a blur as I pumped her faster and faster until I buried my cock, feeling it throbbing away as I emptied an enormous load of cum inside her. Mum smiled as I kept on pumping after my orgasm.

"Ah, the joy of a virile young man..."

"And you have such a tight pussy, Mum. I'm going to want this every day going forward."

Mum asked me to roll over onto my back, placing a hand on my chest as she wasted no time bouncing and grinding on my cock. I always loved watching a mature woman on my cock, and seeing my mother's tits swaying as she moaned loudly while savouring my cock, I'm sure my face was a picture of delight as Mum couldn't stop smiling down at me.

"Okay... Son's cock is best cock too, baby..."

"I'm going to have to write poems about your pussy, Mum."

Mum enjoyed a couple of orgasms, feeling her pussy gripping my cock even tighter during her climax, her entire body shuddering before she resumed moving... Then she slid off my lap and leaned forward, suggesting I get behind her. My mother had a fantastic arse, and when I slid my cock back inside her, she glanced back and begged me to fuck her hard.

I lasted quite a while, eventually mounting my mother and driving my cock into her harder and harder. All she did was beg me for more. When I finally erupted and dumped yet another load inside my mother's pussy, I had to pull out and collapse onto the bed, Mum looping an arm over my chest as she snuggled into my side.

"Now that's how you fuck your mother, baby," she cooed, kissing my cheek, "Do that every day going forward and I'm going to be one happy woman."

We were almost drifting off to sleep when there was an urgent knock on the door. Getting up to answer it, I was greeted by two obviously aroused faces of my sisters. They glanced down and saw my glistening cock and knew it had just been inside my mother. Pushing past me, they both squealed happily as Mum had moved to lie on her back, my cum leaking from her rather red pussy.

"We heard you next door," Emily admitted, "We've been masturbating like crazy while listening to you two make love. It sounded so hot."

"I really want to lick her pussy right now, Emily. Taste Mum and our little brother together," Emma stated, the longing in her voice actually making my heart hurt for a moment. I knew my sister had some desires, but maybe she loved our mother as much as she loved me.

"If you need pussy, you can lick mine later tonight. Mum is Mark's for the time being."

"How long for?" I wondered.

"We're going to Gdansk after this, right?" Nodding to her question, Emily continued. "Well, Mum can have you there too. After that, we're flying down to Wroclaw... I don't think we can handle that long without finally having our little brother."

"And when we make it to Krakow, it's family group sex," Emma added, "I can't wait to have you fuck me while I'm eating our Mum or my big sister."

"So I get Mum for the first time in Warsaw, and then my sisters in Wroclaw?" I joked.

"And then you get to fuck all three of us together in Krakow," Emily replied, smiling at me, "You're truly going to become the man of the family in that regard."

I hadn't had many expectations when arriving in Warsaw, but I think the four of us were pleasantly surprised that it was prettier than I imagined. It was obvious the government had been spending the last thirty years since the fall of the Iron Curtain renovating the city, in particular the parts that would be frequented by tourists.

Mum spent most of the day cuddled into me though I made sure not to ignore my two sisters. Emily wanted cuddles. Emma had the look in her eyes that she would have happily had me fuck her in the middle of the main city square. I had a feeling my nearest sister in age was a horny little thing. Emilly finally took her hand and told Emma that she would make her cum constantly back at the hotel.

We enjoyed another experience of Polish cuisine, ending the meal completely stuffed and sapped of any real energy. After enjoying a visit to one or two pubs, avoiding beer as it was too filling and sampling more than one brand of vodka, Mum practically dragged me back to the hotel as she was desperate to feel me inside her again.

We made love constantly during our time in Warsaw, and I'm sure it meant we would always have fond memories of the city. The train to Gdansk from Warsaw only took between three to four hours. It was more than long enough for my mother to whisper rude suggestions into my ear. Bending her over the sink as I fucked her from behind, I'm sure anyone who walked by the bathroom thought we were being rather kinky as she was begging me to fill Mummy's pussy.

Gdansk was absolutely beautiful. Considering it had been completely destroyed during the war, I would have thought it would have been rebuilt in the awful style usually seen in Communism. Instead, the city was lovingly rebuilt, and we fell in love with the city during our short stay.

We booked a hotel to stay in not far from the main square of the city centre. Although I shared a room with my mother again, I started to show my two sisters far more love and affection. The first proper kiss I shared with Emily, the sort that no brother and sister should share, had her whimpering as I pulled her body tight to mine, her hand on the back of our head as her tongue explored my mouth.

When I kissed Emma in a similar manner, I think she just about stopped herself from stripping naked and offering herself on a plate. "I'm so horny, Mark," she whimpered into my ear after pulling away from our kiss, "I really need my little brother so bad."

"I know. Mum has promised that once we're in Wroclaw, you and Emily will have your chance. And once we make it to Krakow, it's going to be fun-filled family fucking."

"So fucking hot," she murmured, "I can't wait to see your cock buried in our big sister."

"And you?"

Emma kissed me again, the sort of kiss that held all the promise in the world. "I have three holes my little brother needs to conquer," she stated, "When I move back home, I'm going to be your sex slave, Mark."

"What?"

"I love sex, Mark, but it's the idea. I'm not a virgin. I lost it to my high school boyfriend, but as soon as he went to university, he wanted to fuck anything with tits and a pussy so he dumped me. He's the only man I've ever been with. Since then, I've only been with Emily... Because I wanted you... But I know how Mum felt about you, and how you felt about her. You never ignored me, I just wasn't sure..."

Mum tried not to hog me too much while in Gdansk though she was in my bed each night, and she was eager to make love as often as possible. She loved teasing me while we were out and about and I returned the favour, though whenever she would disappear to a bathroom and return with either her bra or panties in her hand, or even both from time to time, certainly had me smiling.

Going from the north of Poland in Gdansk to the south in Wroclaw would take hours on a train. Internal flights were cheap and plentiful, so we elected to fly. Organising to stay in a hotel not far from the wonderfully restored Market Square, we checked into our hotel, Mum stored her luggage in the room next to mine as Emily blushed brightly when she wheeled her suitcase into my room.

"Me tonight," she whispered once I held her in my arms, her slim body moulded against mine, "Emma tomorrow, and we'll alternate for the few nights we're here. On our last night, you get both of us for our first threesome. And we don't want to leave Mum alone. She really wants to come and watch us make love together."

"And will Emma fool around with Mum tonight?"

"Mum doesn't have much experience when it comes to lesbian love though she is interested in being with her daughters, particularly on those nights one of us will be with you."

"So we'll go out for dinner tonight, enjoy a drink or two on the main square, then come back here and make love for the first time?"

"I can't wait, "she whispered, "I love you, Mark."

"I love you too, Emily. I couldn't have asked for a better big sister."

Though it was obvious that the Market Square was a little touristy, it wasn't as bad as many other places that I'd visited around Europe. We found a place that sold Silesian specialties, the waitress was very friendly and offered plenty of advice on what we might like. We didn't stuff ourselves as badly as we'd done on previous evenings, leaving enough space so I could enjoy a couple of beers, my mother and sister sticking to vodka as the variety available in Poland was simply mind-boggling.

"I think you should take your sister back to your room first," Mum suggested after my second beer, checking the time on her phone, "We've got a lot of things to do, and you really need to make love a few times."

"Will you be okay, Mum?" I had to ask.

What made Emily and me smile was when she gently took Emma by the hand and kissed her cheek. "I'm going to keep my youngest daughter company tonight. I'm looking forward to seeing her naked and masturbating on the bed next to me."

Emily grabbed my hand and hauled me to my feet, wishing our mother and sister goodnight, before I was practically dragged across the square towards the door of our hotel. The gorgeous receptionist greeted us in English, managing to reply before the elevator arrived, my sister pushing me on. As soon as the doors closed, she kissed me hard as she wasted no time immediately taking off her blouse. By the time the doors opened, the building we were in was not particularly tall, she was already unzipping her skirt as we approached the door to our room.

Once the door clicked shut, she'd kicked off her shoes and stood before me in just a dark blue bra and panties combination. Her breasts were probably about a C-cup, smaller than our mother though still fantastic. And I could see she was probably smooth as silk underneath her panties.

Approaching her once I was down to my underwear, she smiled at the tent in my underwear, making a gesture that she wanted me to get naked first. Revealing my cock for the first time didn't make me nervous as she'd heard me fucking our mother nearly every night since they'd arrived in Poland.

"Definitely not our little brother," she whispered, "Do you like my underwear, Mark?"

"It's gorgeous."

"I wore it for you. We're always going to be sexy for you. You're our man now, Mark. I've loved you all my life. The day Mum brought you home, I felt so much love for you and it's only ever grown stronger as you got older."

Sharing a passionate kiss, my fingers made short work of the clasp of her bra. I'd seen her breasts once or twice though only ever by accident. Moving my hands down to her panties, she smiled as I was a little eager to get her as naked as I was though the giggle that escaped her whenever I poked her was music to my ears.

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,362 Followers