Love at Crow Creek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick and the girl went back to our room and he texted me to give him at least an hour before I came back. Keon sensed that I'd been booted from my place for the evening and he asked me to go get some food with him.

At the small diner we ate big juicy burgers and amazing onion rings while talking about a hundred different topics. He had started working on the tour just this year, so he didn't have much experience with cowboy culture yet and I was unfamiliar with his urban upbringing. We talked and laughed easily for several hours.

We walked into the lobby of the hotel and I stopped by a seating area to text Nick to see if the coast was clear yet. Before I could send a message, Keon stopped me with a hand on my arm.

"Why don't you just come back to my room?"

"Sure, I guess I can give Nick some more time." I smiled, acting like I knew exactly what was happening in my room. I knew they were having sex, and I had seen porn, but I had no experiences myself other than my one blow job.

"Or maybe you can just stay the night. I have my own room." He said as he pushed the button in the elevator. The doors slid closed and I fought down my panic and excitement.

I kept telling myself he was just being nice and had a second, unoccupied bed in his room that he would let me use so his friend and mine could have an undisturbed sex romp all night if they wanted.

He opened his room door and led me inside. The first thing I saw was the single queen sized bed. The second thing I noticed was Keon watching me process the situation. He had asked me to stay the night. Or offered really, not asked.

"Rhett, are you alright?" Keon asked, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah. I'm good." I brushed it off and sat in the chair by the sliding glass door to the balcony.

Keon sat on the corner of the bed. In this room, he looked massive. He was about six feet tall and broad. He had big, strong arms and thick legs. He had a little bit of a tummy that I thought made him look even hotter. He was all man. A big, solid, beautiful man.

"Have I read you wrong, Rhett?" He asked as one of his hands ran over the blankets, almost like an invitation.

"What? What do you mean?"

"Do you like men?" Keon asked bluntly.

My eyes got wide and I felt panic rising in my blood as my heart pounded triple time. I tried to think what to say but I couldn't form words as my fears started to crash over me.

"Hey, Rhett, it's okay. I'm not going to do anything to you." He looked concerned as he leaned forward.

"I wasn't worried that you would." I managed to say. He seemed like an incredible guy and I didn't want him to think I was afraid of him. I was terrified by the situation, but I was comfortable with the man. It was an odd combination of feelings.

"Okay, good. You don't have to answer. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, I swear." He looked gentle and I wanted to hug him for some reason, but I sat frozen in my chair.

"I know. You must be used to people talking about those kinds of things. No one talks about it where I'm from." I mumbled it a bit as I looked at the carpet, trying to avoid his warm chocolate gaze.

"You're safe with me, you know? I'm sorry if I assumed something I shouldn't have. You can talk to me about anything if you want."

I looked back up at him and I focused on his dark eyes. I wanted to tell him all the things that I'd never told anyone else. He felt safe somehow. I might have been delusional to think that, but I did.

He must have sensed me relaxing because he smiled at me and asked if I wanted a drink or anything. I asked for water and he handed me a bottle from the mini fridge.

"Did someone tell you that I liked......guys?" I asked while staring at the bottle cap in my hand.

"No, no one told me anything. I just got a vibe from you. Especially at the diner. It kind of felt like a date."

I looked back up at him. Had I been on my first date? What the fuck? "What kind of vibe?" I asked that instead of asking what I really wanted to know about our "date".

"You know, I thought you were gay. Are you?" He was clearly trying to be cautious, but I'm sure he also just wanted a clear answer.

My mind raced with things to say but none of them would come out of my mouth as words. I watched his face and he seemed to beckon me forward without a word or movement. I found myself standing and stepping towards him.

I stood between his large legs, which were spread over the corner of the bed. He looked at my face as I came to a stop.

"I want to touch you, Rhett. I want to make you feel so good." His words floated over my skin, making my body vibrate with nerves and need.

"Touch me, Keon. I want you to."

He raised one large hand and cupped my cheek. His eyes were tender and his skin was so warm. He smelled like spicy cologne and pure masculinity. It was intoxicating.

"Have you ever been worshipped by a man, Rhett?" He asked softly as he ran his hand down my neck and into my long, shaggy blonde hair. He reached for my cowboy hat and lifted it off my head.

I took my hat from him and set it down on the table behind me and turned back into him. He scooted closer to the edge so our bodies were just an inch apart. I shook my head no, answering his question.

"I want to be the first then. You are so fucking sexy, cowboy. Can I make you feel good?" His voice was like velvet and my body reacted to him immediately.

I nodded and in a flash his arms came around me and he stood, lifting me off the ground. I held onto his shoulders as he turned around and laid me back onto the bed. I couldn't help but smile at the action. I felt giddy with excited nerves.

He whispered words of praise and promises to pleasure me as he pulled my boots off. He reached for my belt and undid my pants and peeled them off my legs. I unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off and then I laid back again in nothing but my boxers.

He stood up straight and looked down at my exposed body. He licked his lips like he was looking at a delicious dessert as he undressed himself.

He pulled his shirt over his head exposing his large broad chest, which had a sprinkling of black curly hair between his pecs. He undid his pants and let them fall to the floor. He climbed onto the bed and laid alongside me.

He ran his hand over my thin, pale, hairless chest until his big fingers brushed the waistband of my underwear. He leaned over me and kissed my right nipple and then the left one. He ran his tongue over my skin.

"That feels good."

"I want you to feel amazing." Keon said it as he leaned closer and started to kiss and suck at my neck. I let my head fall back, exposing my throat to him.

His big hands explored my lean body as he started to kiss my jawline. He pulled back and looked at me. "Have you ever been kissed?"

I nodded my head. "It was a girl though."

"So this is going to be your first real kiss, huh? Your lips have been driving me crazy since Nick introduced us. Are you ready? It's going to be life changing."

I nodded to indicate I was ready even though I was nervous as hell. I was ready to be kissed and touched by this beautiful man. It had been seven years since I'd figured out I was into guys. And now I was going to kiss a man for the first time.

His lips softly touched mine at first. I let instinct lead me and I kissed him back. With that small encouragement, he started to kiss me harder, more passionately. His tongue ran along my bottom lip and then darted between my teeth to tangle with mine.

I sucked his tongue which made him groan into my mouth. That sound made my body start to throb. As if he could read me, his hand found my erection still within my boxers. He ran his open palm over my shaft while we continued to tongue kiss.

He left my lips and kissed his way down my whole body until his mouth was hovering over my crotch. He made eye contact and I gave him my silent permission to proceed.

He sat up and pulled my boxers off and tossed them aside. My erection bobbed around and then settled on my abdomen, getting harder by the second.

"Damn, that's more than I was expecting." Keon said as he looked at my hard cock. His eyes came back to my face and he smiled at me in a way that made me nearly dizzy. He was so beautiful.

His hand lightly closed around me and I hissed out my breath that I didn't realize I'd been holding. I thought about how he looked at me with awe and his comment about my size. I was so glad he liked my dick.

I was a small guy in general, but the last month on the road had given me a confidence I'd never had before. The bunnies loved me, which was odd and unwanted, but still encouraging.

I was thin and shorter than average men and pale skinned. My shaggy blonde hair curled around my neck and my cowboy hat. My eyes were light brown with copper flecks. My smile was big and white and my lips were full. Girls always complimented my lips and wished they had them themselves.

I had a thatch of blonde hair on my lower abs and a light fuzz on my balls and in my crack. But my best feature in my opinion was my extra thick meat. I was eight inches long and over seven inches in circumference.

Keon gripped my fat shaft and pumped his big hand up and down several times, making my body quake with need. Then I felt the tip of his tongue exploring the hole and underside of my head. He closed his mouth around the whole knob and I thought I'd die, it was so amazing.

He started to suck my dick, occasionally pulling away to lick and suck my furry balls. It felt a billion times better than when that girl had sucked me off in New York. I tried to say something, anything, but I was too pleasured to think clearly.

"Roll over Rhett, I want to lick your asshole. On your knees." It was nearly a command and I loved it. I quickly rolled over and pushed up onto my hands and knees.

Keon ran his big hands over my ass and up my lower back. He pushed my shoulders down, so my chest was on the mattress and my ass was in the air, spread wide. I felt his fingers trail down my crack, lightly brushing my sensitive skin.

"Oh god." I moaned into the blankets. I tried to spread myself open even further as he slowly stroked my taint up to my hole.

"You like that, cowboy?" His voice sounded husky.

"Yes, Keon, it feels amazing." I answered him.

I felt him moving on the bed, but I stayed in my exposed position. Soon I felt his hot breath on my ass cheek and then his tongue licked over the curve of my upper thigh where it met my glute. He licked my taint and fondled my erection and low hanging sack.

His tongue ran up from my taint and licked over my puckered hole one time. I heard myself moan when he didn't immediately do it a second time. Before I could beg him to continue, he was buried in my cheeks with his tongue flicking my hole and pushing against the tight ring.

"Keon!" I yelled out, muffled by the pillow as he started to tongue fuck me with his wet, pointed tip. It felt like heaven.

"Can I finger your hole?" He asked between his bursts of tongue flicks.

"Yes, god yes." My voice sounded oddly different as the words left my mouth but I didn't care. I wanted him to keep touching me in all the ways I'd imagined a man touching me.

He kept eating my ass and slowly stroking my cock and balls. When his mouth finally pulled away, I felt his large, strong hands on my ass cheeks again, spreading them wide. And then the tip of his index finger was pressed to my tight hole, with a constant, pleasurable pressure.

He spit on my crack right above my opening and used his finger to spread it around, making my hole even wetter than it had been from his mouth. With his finger covered in saliva, he pushed it in up to his first knuckle, just the tip inside me.

It felt weird, but exciting. It didn't hurt, so I relaxed my muscles and sunk back into the bedding. He read my body and pushed his thick finger deeper into my ass. Soon enough he was as deep as he could go. He started to pull his finger back out.

"No!" I protested. I wanted more. I needed more.

"Don't worry, I'm not even close to being done back here. Once you're loosened up a bit more I'm going to add a second finger. Your pink hole is so fucking sexy. Fuck, I wish you could see it."

"Me too." I moaned it as he put his finger back inside me, pushing deeper in one steady move.

He used his finger on me until I thought I'd cum. It was incredible. Before long he had a second finger inside me, pumping both in and out of my hole at a pace that made me see stars.

"I want to suck your thick cock while I fuck your ass with my fingers. Crawl over here." He said it as he lay himself back on the pillows.

I climbed over his chest until I was practically sitting on his pecs with my dick right in his face. He opened his mouth and pulled me close, swallowing my thick member down.

With my erection in his throat, he used his big hands to shift me up and forward so my ass was off his chest. He pushed his two thick fingers into me while he sucked my cock harder.

He fucked my ass with his fingers and sucked my hard erection while I thrashed above him, fighting for more contact and more pressure. I wanted more. I needed to cum badly. I gripped the headboard so tightly I thought I'd yank it off the wall.

Soon I was spilling my seed in his hot mouth. He drank it down greedily while he continued to finger fuck my tight ass. I felt my hole gripping him in time with my spurts of semen shooting out, spraying his throat and tongue. My body trembled until I collapsed against him, completely limp.

His arms wrapped around me and he held me close, tightly enough to feel safe and wanted, but not trapped. I laid in his arms for several minutes until my body started to feel normal again.

I rolled off him and slid down onto the bed, pressed along the side of his big body. His arm was around my shoulders, holding me tenderly. Our legs tangled together.

After a while I sat up and looked at his face. He looked back at me, so sweetly. I bent towards him and kissed his soft lips. When I pulled back I spoke. "I want to touch you. Let me make you cum."

His one eyebrow went up, but then he smirked. "If you want to make me cum, I'm not going to stop you."

I smiled and grabbed at his underwear. I pulled them down his thick legs and tried not to gawk when I saw how true that stereotype about black men was about Keon. He was longer than me, probably nine inches. He was thick, but maybe not quite as thick as me.

I reached for him and touched him gently. I wrapped my hand around it and revelled in the silky smoothness of his hard length. His dark brown skin was even darker here and his head was a dark reddish, purple brown color that made him look even more virile somehow.

I bent over him and licked his sticky little slit. His pre-cum was delicious and I lapped at him until I'd gotten every little bit. I sucked his head into my mouth and stroked his shaft with my hands.

I realized as I started to find my rhythm that I had never touched a cock that wasn't mine before this. And now I had a certified BBC in my hands and mouth. The thought excited me and I moved faster.

"Rhett, that's so good. So fucking good." His eyes were closed and his hands were gripping the blankets on both sides of his body. His encouragement lit a hotter fire in me.

I sucked harder, stroked faster and made it wetter. The sloppy sounds I was making as I sucked him and his soft, low moans combined and floated around the room.

"Rhett! I'm so close. If you don't want to swallow this load you better stop."

I wanted his load. I didn't stop. I kept the pace and I sucked like my life depended on it. His hips bucked up off the bed as his orgasm overtook his whole body.

I kept sucking and stroking as I felt his cum fill my mouth. I concentrated on swallowing so I didn't drown in his giant release. His body shuddered and he fell back into the pillows. I still sucked and stroked, just a little gentler now.

"Oh my god, cowboy. That feels so fucking good. Don't stop."

I did as he requested. I didn't stop. He stayed hard in my mouth and hand. He was breathing hard again in a minute or two as his second climax started to build.

"Jesus, Rhett! I'm going to cum again. Holy fuck!" And then his hips went rigid a second time and his seed filled my mouth yet again. It seemed as big as the first load, which also seemed impossible. I swallowed it down.

After the second orgasm he was panting and he pulled me up into his arms, to lay on his chest. Neither of us said anything while he calmed down back to normal breathing.

"Thank you." I said it before I realized it.

"No. Thank you, Rhett. Thank you for letting me give you your first experience with a guy. And for that incredible blow job. Holy fuck that was amazing." He smiled and kissed the top of my head.

Soon we both started to drift off to sleep, but I was freezing. My front was against Keon's body and was nice and warm. The rest of me was ice cold in my current state of nakedness covered in drying sweat.

I rolled away to the edge of the bed and went into the bathroom. Before I finished pissing, I felt Keon's warmth come up behind me. He kissed the back of my neck as I finished. We traded places and he pissed into the toilet in the dark.

We went back to bed together and crawled under the blankets. I slept beside him all night. It was the most perfect night of my life up until that point. I was blissfully happy as I fell asleep.

He kissed me nearly senseless in the morning. I showered and got dressed in my own room and then I checked out and found Skip so we could get on the road, right on time.

At my fifth, and final invitational event, I had the best event of my career. I rode in both of the regular rounds and I qualified for the final go, where the top fifteen guys rode to win the whole event and the big purse.

I drafted a fairly easy bull in the final go, which is all relative. Even the easiest bull in the last round is usually harder than the best bull in the first two rounds. And to my extreme delight, I made it to the buzzer! I got a score added to my total and I placed fourth at the event!

I took home a big check and I moved into 30th place in the top 45, easily qualifying to stay on tour. I had officially turned pro. I had arrived. I had also had my first gay sexual experience and I was feeling more comfortable in my own skin. As JB Mauney often said, I felt eight feet tall.

All I could think about now was going home. The tour was going to keep trucking along for another month and half before we had a weekend off for Easter. I had money in my pocket now, so I flew home between my big fourth place finish at that event and the upcoming sixth event the next weekend.

Monday afternoon I landed in Billings and found my mom and stepdad at the arrivals lane. They drove me home, chatting for the whole five hours. I couldn't wait to get to grandpa's ranch, climb in my old truck and ride around in silence for a while.

My daddy was at grandpa's when I got home. The two of them about crushed my ribs with their bear hugs. They were so proud of me for fulfilling my bull riding dreams that neither of them had managed to do for themselves.

After they finally headed home or to bed, I texted Cody that I was free. He was going to meet me at our spot by the river. I drove down the familiar dirt roads, windows down, even in the cold late winter air. It smelled and felt like home.

At the old hunting cabin on the river, I found Cody building a fire in the rusty pot belly stove we'd dragged out here years ago. He jumped up and hugged me, clapping me on the back hard.

"Don't break me. I need to go back in a few days, you know."

"If you can ride Jailbird in the short round, you can handle my hug, asshole." He smiled at me as he pulled away. I knew he was just as proud of me as my family was. I always felt closer to Cody and Michael than any of my real family.