Love at Crow Creek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where's Michael? Hailey got him locked up?" I asked as I sat down on a tree stump we used as a chair in the dilapidated abandoned cabin.

Cody sat on an overturned bucket. "Yep. I haven't seen him in two weeks."

"Are you serious? Two weeks?"

"Yes, and it sucks. You're gone and Michael is whipped all of a sudden. It's so fucking lonely in this run down piece of shit town."

"What the fuck is her problem? She knew who she was dating when this all started. Michael is part of us. We're a package deal."

"I guess she thinks pussy is a fair trade off for him."

"Like Michael Gomez couldn't get pussy from any girl in the whole fucking state and the southern half of Saskatchewan, if he wanted it. What's so special about Hailey's?" I was getting angry.

"Nothing. What's so special about any pussy?" Cody said.

"No pussy is worth ditching your best friends for. Imagine when they have a kid. She'll probably make him move to South Dakota."

"I don't even want to think about that. Let's talk about something else. Fuck Hailey and Michael. What about you? Are you getting any action on the road?" Cody looked more apprehensive than curious when he asked that.

"A little. I've gotten a few blow jobs." I admitted. I was both ashamed and proud. I wanted to brag a little and tell him all about it. I wanted him to be happy for me.

But the best sexual encounter I'd had was with a large black man. That was something I wasn't ashamed of, but I felt like Cody would freak out if he knew I was gay. And that made me feel ashamed.

"Really? How many is a few?" He seemed upset. Maybe he was jealous since he wasn't getting any.

"Two. Just two." I looked at the fire.

"From the same girl?" Cody asked, now staring into the fire, too.

"No." I wanted to add more, but I bit my tongue instead.

"You found two different girls to suck your dick? In five weeks?" It seemed like he didn't believe me. I was confused.

"Skip arranged the first one. It was like a welcoming gift or something. And the second time, it was almost like a real date, with dinner and stuff before we ended up in bed."

"Did you fuck her?"

I shook my head no. "Just a blow job. Really." I left out the fact that the girl was actually a guy and he had finger fucked and eaten my ass and I had sucked his cock until he came two times. That was unnecessary detail.

"How was it?" He seemed sad again. It must have been jealousy, and it made me feel bad. I never wanted to hurt Cody in any way.

"I can't lie, they were both good. The second one was better. Probably because I was more relaxed the second time." I offered in response.

He just nodded as he watched the fire. "Have you met anyone?" I finally asked, trying to get this conversation back on track.

"No. I still feel the same way about every person in this hell hole as I did before you left." He sounded bitter as he spat out the last few words......"you left".

"Are you angry with me?" I asked bluntly.

"What? No. Why do you ask that?"

"You seem mad or upset. What's going on with you, Cody? Talk to me."

"Nothing's going on with me, and maybe that's the problem. I didn't realize how much I hate this place until both of my best friends moved on with their lives." He huffed out a huge breath.

"I'm sorry, Cody. I didn't mean to abandon you. You know that." I wanted to say so much more but I felt lost.

"I know. I do know. I'm not mad at you. Especially not you. You're talented and you deserve everything you've earned. I'm just frustrated and lonely. I shouldn't take it out on you when we only have a few days."

We changed the subject and the conversation eventually got lighter and I told him stories about being on the road in the big bad modern world. He told me about the town gossip, which wasn't really different from before. Nothing happened in this place.

We headed home after dousing the fire for the night. Cody followed me in his own truck, as we made our way back to the neighboring family ranches. He honked and waved as I turned into my driveway and he continued down the road towards home.

Cody and I hung out on Tuesday and Wednesday after he was done with work each day. On Thursday, Cody took the day off and drove me to the airport. He had to drive back five hours alone and I hated that.

Michael should have been there. I didn't get to see him while I was in town and Cody was almost more upset about it than I was. I understood why. I wanted to stay for Cody, but I had to go back. This was what I'd strived for my whole life.

At the sixth event, I broke my pinky and ring finger on my free hand when I got bucked off my first bull. I hit the metal gate with the side of my hand and busted them up pretty good.

Back in the medical room, Keon was the one to bandage me up. He wanted to take me to the hospital for an x-ray, but I refused. I would miss the second round if I left to go to the emergency room. I'd go after the event, but not before. Keon got angry about it, but I didn't care.

I heard his boss talking to him afterwards. He was explaining that bull riders were stubborn, gritty cowboys that wouldn't go to the hospital unless it was deemed medically necessary. And the head doctor of the medical team understood the sport and unless someone was in danger, he allowed riders to make their own choices, which was always to continue in the event.

If you don't ride, you don't win money and points and then you don't get to stay on tour. It was as simple as that.

I rode in the second round with a big bandage on my free hand and I got a score. It wasn't enough to get into the short go, but I got a check and I stayed safely ensconced in the top 45.

I tried to talk to Keon after the event but he didn't want anything to do with me. I had hoped he'd understand that before and after an event, I was Rhett Olsen, nice, shy guy. But during the event, I was a driven, stubborn jackass just like all the other riders. But he didn't understand at all. He wouldn't even try.

Keon and I never hooked up or hung out again after that. I was sad about it because he was the only person I was out to. If I wanted to hook up with someone else, I had to go through all of that bullshit again. Keon would have been convenient, but sadly off the table now.

I was at another hotel room party that night and some girls were there. I thought about letting one of them blow me, but since I'd finally been with a guy, I really couldn't stomach having any sexual encounters with girls.

My hand was painful. My mood was dark due to the fight with Keon. I was still thinking about Cody being upset at home alone. I was horny as hell with no one to help. And my free hand with two broken fingers also happened to be my masturbating hand. Damn it all.

Once I started considering drinking away my problems, I knew it was time to call it a night. I took some Tylenol and tossed and turned until dawn. I was actually happy to see Skip in the morning. He was going to get me out of here. Anywhere else had to be better than this.

We arrived at the next city just a few hours later, so there were several days to kill. I gave in and went to a walk-in clinic. They were shocked at my breaks and that I'd managed several days without pain meds.

They recommended surgery with pins in the bones, but I refused. They splint and cast them, but the bandaging was so heavy it was going to cause me to be off balance when I rode. I told them they needed to redo it, making it lighter or I'd take it off as soon as I left the clinic.

They did give me a smaller, lighter cast after several more arguments. And they wrote me a prescription for some pain killers. Once I got back to the truck, Skip had me take a pill and then lay down in the bed. I slept for hours. I felt better afterwards. My hand still hurt, but it was more stable now, so it was fine.

Friday came and we were able to check into the hotel rooms. I caught up with Nick and a few of the other guys. We decided to go out that night since the event started tomorrow night, instead in the afternoon. We went to a honky tonk bar across from the hotel that wasn't checking IDs.

Lots of riders were there, clearly having had the same idea. We sat and watched the regular patrons try to ride the mechanical bull in the middle of the bar. It was funny as hell.

None of us cowboys got on that mechanical contraption. First, if you got bucked off, the guys would never let you live it down. And second, getting an injury on a bar amusement ride that could end your season would be the worst case scenario.

Nick was at the bar hitting on three girls at once when I got approached at our table where I was sitting alone. An older man, maybe Skip's age, walked up and asked how I'd hurt my hand.

"I got bucked off a bull." I said. His eyes glanced towards the mechanical bull as it spun and flung a drunk girl onto the mat. "A real bull, not that thing."

"You're a rodeo rider?" He asked, sliding onto one of the bar stools at my table.

"No, just a bull rider. Rodeo cowboys ride horses and do other events like roping and barrel racing and stuff."

We chatted for a few more minutes. I found out he was a businessman and he was in town for the night. Flynn was his name and he was 39. He invited me to go back to his hotel room.

I was taken off guard. He was the second guy to just approach me and proposition me without me indicating that I was gay and looking for company. I didn't understand how that happened, but I didn't feel like asking this guy about it either.

But I did feel like going back to his room. I told Nick I was going back to the hotel, but I wouldn't be in the room until later. I met Flynn in front of the bar and we walked across the street to the hotel together.

In his room, Flynn seemed to relax and his smile was really beautiful when he wasn't forcing it, like he had been in public. He approached me and ran his hands down my arms. I felt nervous, but not nearly as nervous as I expected.

We kissed and pulled at each other's clothing until we were both down to our boxers. He pushed me back onto the bed. I watched him move around the room. He grabbed condoms and lube out of his bag.

I noticed his wedding ring laying on the dresser. I nearly asked about it, but it didn't matter. This was a one night stand and nothing more. As long as we were safe, I didn't care what his life was outside of this room on this one particular night.

Flynn climbed over me and kissed me hard. He pulled back and pulled my underwear off. His eyes got big when he saw my heavy, thick erection laying between my legs.

He pulled his own underwear off. He was small and flaccid, but I didn't care as his mouth closed over the head of my cock. He sucked me for a while.

"I want you to fuck me with your massive cock. How do you want me?" Flynn looked at me expectantly.

I quickly thought it through and I had him get on his hands and knees. I figured this way I didn't have to look at his face the whole time and it might be less obvious if I didn't quite know what I was doing. I had never fucked a guy. But I wanted to.

Flynn got on all fours and spread his legs and got into a frog-like position. It made his ass the right height for me to fuck from behind while standing at the end of the bed.

I stroked my erection as he backed up to the edge and spread his sexy frog legs for me. I slipped a condom on and then I pulled his hips back a little further, positioning him just right. I squirted lube on my cock and some in his hairy ass crack.

I rubbed my fingers up and down his crack from above his little starfish all the way down to his big balls. His dick was still tiny and limp. Mine was raging and ready to go.

I lined myself up and slowly pushed the wide head of my thick manhood into him. He gasped as his ring snapped tight around my shaft after the swollen head had passed through.

"Fuck! You're huge! Give me more!" He was frantic and nearly screaming.

I slowly pushed further in. He was so tight. It was tighter than I'd imagined. I'd never had any encounter with an actual ass hole until now, so it was all new to me. I pulled back out a little and squirted more lube where our bodies were joined.

His hole was so stretched with me inside him, it looked incredible and made my whole body react just looking at it. I needed to fuck him hard right now. I pushed forward. When I met resistance I stopped pushing. I felt him relax and then I pushed in further.

We repeated that process several times until I was nearly eight full inches inside him. He was moaning and groaning and he pushed his body back onto me as hard as he could. He was loving this. He took my whole huge cock and wanted more.

I pulled halfway out and pushed back in, more forcefully than before and all in one thrust. He moaned out a long, drawn out "yes" once I stabbed into his guts with my big dick.

I pulled out again, a bit further this time and then I thrust into him harder, burying my whole shaft in his gorgeously stretched hole. He babbled encouragement and random swear words and prayers to his god while I found a nice pace and started really fucking his ass good and hard.

It started to feel incredible as I went faster, chasing the sensations that shot through me, all emanating from my huge erection as I used it to destroy this married man's tight little entrance. I pounded into him, nearly mindless with the building pleasure.

"Fuck! Flynn, I'm going to cum. FUCK!" I yelled it as I felt my balls tightening.

"Harder! Fuck me harder!" Flynn screamed so loudly that I'm sure other hotel guests heard him. But I did what he asked me to. I fucked his poor abused hole even harder.

I gripped his one hip with my unbroken hand as I became a wild animal, using his hot tightness for my own desires. It felt like I thrust into him about a hundred times a second.

"I'm coming!" I pushed harder and faster and then I pushed him all the way down onto the bed. I fell forward and buried myself as deeply as possible while I filled the condom with my massive ejaculation.

As I lay on top of him panting and gasping for air, I felt him pushing back against me, lifting my whole body off the bed. I was basically back in a standing position when he pulled away and my cock slipped out of his gaping ass.

He spun around and dropped to his knees in front of me. He pulled the condom off and sucked my cum covered cock clean. He licked my whole crotch, sucking my cum, lube and sweat out of my blonde ball hair until I was spotless. He seemed to enjoy doing it as much as he enjoyed me destroying him from behind.

I noticed he was still completely limp. I didn't know if I should try to do something about that, but he seemed content to get fucked and then suck me clean.

I got dressed and headed back to my own room shortly after that. Between my release and a pain pill, I was able to sleep through the night and awake refreshed the next day.

Everything went downhill from there. I didn't get a ride at this event and my rank slipped into the danger zone. I left the event in 43rd overall. Only the top 45 stayed on tour, so I needed to save myself or else.

That night I called Cody. I was so upset and he always knew how to talk me through it. Five minutes into the call I burst into tears and I couldn't stop crying for the longest time. By the time I stopped crying, Cody was crying. It was a weird call and I missed him more than ever.

"I can't wait for you to come home, Rhett. I'm so fucking lonely."

His words stuck in my head for days afterwards. I texted him everyday. I called him every few days. We both counted down the days until the Easter break.

The night before the last event until the break, I was out to eat with a huge group of cowboys and crew. I felt strange because I knew I'd miss them, even if it was just a few weeks before we'd be back on tour. But I missed Cody so much more.

I felt torn that no matter where I was, I'd be missing the other part of my world. The two parts, home and the tour, were always going to be two separate things. They couldn't ever be one. The best it might get is if Cody could come to the event that was the closest to home and be in the stands to watch me, like he had my whole life before I went pro.

Over the next few days the event rolled on and I got a ride in both rounds, but it still wasn't enough to crack the top 15 for the final round. I placed 17th at the event and I sat securely at 36th in the overall standings. And now I was finally going home to Cody.

He met me at the airport and we hugged on the curb longer and harder than ever before. We both had tears in our eyes by the time we got back into the truck and headed north towards the border. Five hours.

My flight was a late afternoon arrival and it was dark by the time we got about halfway home. We made the rest of the trip in the pitch black night of rural northern Montana. It was us and a trillion stars in our big sky.

We talked about everything in the dark. He told me that Hailey was pregnant. I could tell he was extremely upset about it. It was the final nail in the coffin of our group of three with Michael. He was now lost to us. That's how it felt. Poor Cody was stuck with it all the time where I at least got to leave it behind when I was on tour.

Cody asked if I'd gotten with any more girls since he'd last seen me. I told him I hadn't. I hadn't been with any girls. I'd been with Flynn but I couldn't tell him that. I could tell he didn't really want to hear the details, even if I avoided saying it was a guy, so I just didn't say anything.

I did think about Flynn and his wedding ring though. I felt guilty. Not only had he most likely cheated on someone at home with me, but I felt like I had cheated too. I felt like I'd betrayed Cody somehow.

I didn't need to avoid having a sex life just because my best friend wasn't having sex. That didn't even make sense. And yet I felt so bad. I felt like I cheated on him. It was confusing.

"Rhett."

"What?"

"Where'd you go? I was talking to you for like thirty seconds and you didn't hear me."

"I'm sorry. I must be more tired than I thought. I'll snap out of it. I'm here now, I promise."

I saw him shake his head and smile in the darkness. The last hour went by with easy conversation and laughter like normal. It felt nice. I felt really content. At least until we arrived at the family ranch.

I didn't want to get out of his truck. I wanted him to come in with me. Or I could go home with him. I just wanted him to stay near me, even as I slept. My stomach twisted as we said goodnight. He seemed off as well. It was really strange.

I unlocked the side door and waved at Cody as he pulled out of the driveway. I climbed the stairs to my room and flopped onto my bed. I finally got up and took a shower and climbed under the covers and tried to sleep.

I was exhausted but I felt so out of sorts. I wanted to call Cody. I picked up my phone. It was two o'clock in the morning. I shouldn't bother him. He drove ten hours today. I'd just talk to him tomorrow. Or later today, actually.

I still couldn't sleep. My hand found my soft dick and I glanced at my favorite poster. I thought about his blue grey eyes even though I couldn't see them in the dark. It was slow going, which is unusual for a teenage guy regardless of the situation. I couldn't get hard for JB Mauney and that made me even more unhappy and uncomfortable.

I tried to think about Flynn. The first and only guy I'd physically fucked. But all that kept popping into my mind was his tiny limp, wrinkled skin flap that was supposed to be a dick. That definitely didn't help me get hard.

I gave up and stopped trying to masturbate. I finally reached for the lamp and sat up. I looked around my room from my place in my bed. My room felt like home but it looked like a kids room to me now. It had only been a couple of months but I felt more grown up. Independent.