Love at Crow Creek

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued my career as a bull rider for another five years, staying in the overall top fifteen my entire career. Ten years with no major injuries and consistent success was rare and I knew I was a very lucky man. But I was ready to retire and be home year round.

The ranch at Camp Crow Creek grew and flourished. We added a zip line course and several other adventure options. We even started running a shuttle service to and from the hotels in town, opening up the ranch to more families than ever.

Michael and Cara had two more kids in the next six or seven years. They were all girls. The four little girls overtook the entire ranch. Poor Andy was the only boy, right in the middle.

And then we got a phone call. Our kids' birth mother had gone into prison eight months ago, we were told. She had just given birth to a son that she had no way to keep. She wanted us to adopt him so he could be with his half siblings. We said yes.

We got to name the four day old baby that we picked up from the hospital. We named him Colton Adam Olsen-Waters. He was darker than his siblings. He looked more like the Gomez children, with dark hair and eyes.

He was the most beautiful baby I'd ever seen. He was mine from the second I picked him up. Cody and I had our first newborn son. We felt nervous but we had so much love to give we knew we'd figure it out.

Brie was seven, Andy was five and Colton was two months old when his adoption was finalized. My family of five was complete.

It had been eleven years since I'd married Cody. We were stronger than ever together. The children brought us so much joy, but we still had a passion for each other even with all that life had given us.

Daddy and Marie loved coming over on Wednesday nights and giving us a break by watching the kids. It was a day we looked forward to as dates were rare with three kids and a business to run.

Sometimes we'd just go to our room and watch a movie or sleep. When the weather was nice we'd go for a ride on the horses out to the falls. Sometimes we'd go on a real date into town for dinner and a movie or something like that.

This was our anniversary date night so I planned something special for Cody. I had him get dressed up while we waited on the grandparents to arrive. He was excited and I kept the kids out of his hair for a while.

Finally we were ready to leave. The kids were piled on Gramps while Granny Marie was making cookies. I escorted Cody out to the truck and opened his door.

"Wow. Such a gentleman." Cody smiled at me as he climbed into his seat.

"For now. Wait until later when I lose all my gentleness." I grinned as I closed the door behind him.

I drove into town and got us to the restaurant where we had reservations. Cody was loving every second of being wined and dined by his cowboy. I leaned into it.

We had a nice dinner and a bottle of champagne. We ordered desserts and shared both plates between us. It was incredible being with him. It was always easy and yet he still made my blood boil over with desire with his smallest actions.

I watched as he leaned back in his chair to let his large meal settle. I could tell he was happy but thinking about heading home. It was how it usually went. But tonight was going to be different.

I drove back towards the ranch as we laughed about our adventures over the last eleven years together and all the years before that. Neither of us had a single regret about the life we'd built.

I occasionally thought about my mom and her choice to disconnect from me once she found out I was gay. I looked at her with pity more than anything else after all this time. She was missing out on an incredible life with her grandkids. And then I'd leave it behind again. I wouldn't waste my time or energy on hate.

"Where are we going?" Cody asked, bringing me back to that night he'd driven me past my grandpa's house and out to the RV for the first time.

"It's a surprise. Close your eyes please."

He bit back his reply and closed his eyes. His smile made my heart soar.

"Keep them closed." I parked the truck and shut it off. I got out and went around to help him down to the ground.

"I hope we're not behind your grandpa's barn." Cody joked as I led him forward several steps.

"Not quite. Open your eyes, my love." I held his hand as he opened his eyes.

"Oh my god, Rhett!" He looked at me and back at his surprise. "It's perfect!"

"Let's go inside." I felt like I was reliving the very beginning of my relationship with Cody all over again. I opened the door of the brand new Airstream trailer. He stepped up into the luxurious tiny home on wheels.

"Looks like fancy camping is being added to the ranch! It's exactly what I imagined for honeymoons and lover's getaways. Rhett, it's literally perfect!"

We'd discussed offering a mobile camp package in several locations on the ranch. We could move the new trailer around between the spots as needed. It could be stored in the winter months, keeping it nice.

I'd parked it at the waterfall. It would only be parked here for private use. It was our special spot. You could hike here, camp here and horseback ride here, but only Cody and I would ever stay in the Airstream here. That was ours alone.

I gave him a tour of the beautiful, customized interior. It had a working kitchen and a roomy bathroom with a two person soaking tub. The back had a plushy, extremely comfortable bed with piles of fluffy pillows.

"We're staying here tonight. They're not expecting us until noon tomorrow." I crowded Cody up against the wall in the walkway.

I watched his handsome face process everything in a split second. Then he was draping his long arms over my shoulders and grinning at me seductively.

I kissed him passionately, pressing him into the wall as he pulled me closer to his hard body. We were both in our prime, our bodies mature but still young and virile. Our confidence in each other and in our individual selves at an all time high. Sex with my husband was better than ever.

We easily disrobed while kissing. Some things had evolved when we'd become parents. We could undress and dress every person in the house faster and more efficiently than I'd ever have thought possible. It came in handy for alone time with my lover, which wasn't always easy to come by.

Cody and I reclined onto the bed as we continued to touch and kiss every inch of each other we could reach. I needed to worship him. He'd given me the whole world.

I climbed on top and rubbed my hard length along his erection. I gripped both of them in one hand as best I could and let them slide across each other. Cody moaned with his eyes closed, enjoying the contact immensely.

I moved back so I could bend over him and suck his cock into my mouth. His fingers lightly pulled at my hair as I sucked and licked him thoroughly. I fondled his sack, lightly rolling his balls in my hands. I knew exactly what he liked.

My hand strayed between his legs and my fingertips found his hot entrance. I gently probed into his tight hole, pushing my fingers in slowly, stretching him for my thick dick.

He held his legs high and wide so I had complete access to his every body part. I leaned in and sucked his shaft while I continued to prep his ass.

I slowly removed my fingers and pulled my mouth away from his delicious meat. I lubed my straining manhood and ran my sticky fingers along Cody's perfectly furred crack.

Cody looked into my eyes as I lined myself up with his pucker. He flexed his muscles, making his ass hole flutter in readiness. I pushed into him and slid in deeply.

I arched up onto my toes so I could push my body against him harder. I was completely inside his hole and I fought for control. He still made me insanely horny and driven to breed him just by existing.

"Fuck me, Rhett. Please, love." I heard him through the red fog in my lust-addled brain. I opened my eyes and looked at the man that lay underneath me, pinned in place with my extra thick eight inches in his glorious ass hole.

My hips jerked several times before I found a rhythm. Being inside Cody felt better now than it ever had. I could explode in seconds if I didn't force myself to have endurance for the sex marathon my husband deserved.

Sometimes he purposely made me come fast to exercise his complete control over my body. He loved how he owned every part of me. He gave me all the control over him as well. It was the safest, most satisfying feeling to belong to each other fully.

I focused on thrusting into Cody's willing depths. He stroked his erection as his body shuddered under my incessant pounding. I shifted slightly to change the angle. Cody nearly screamed as my thickness repeatedly contacted his spot perfectly.

I started moving faster and kept driving deep into him, dragging my length over his sensitive prostate. I could feel his body clenching as his orgasm built and then burst from his engorged tip. I thrust harder yet, forcing his seed to continue pouring from his slit onto his flat stomach.

I felt him sag with his release but then he refocused on me, still moving within him. "Come inside me. Fill me up!"

His sexy encouragement drove my body forward, tighter, hotter and harder. I pumped my hips mindlessly with my building orgasm burning me alive from within. I felt the wave crest and then I crashed over the edge.

My whole body throbbed in time with my racing heart. My balls pumped hard, pushing a tidal wave of semen into Cody's guts. My ass and thighs clenched as I drove my full length into his tightness completely.

I finally let my drained body relax and I felt Cody relax beneath me. We were both panting and sweating from the loud exertion we'd shared. I lay completely limp, covering Cody's warm body with mine.

I felt his lips on my neck as his breath slowed back to near normal. I purred at the contact. Even after a wild fuck, I still wanted him just as much. I shifted so I could look at his incredible face.

"I officially love this trailer. That's the loudest we've gotten in years." His smile spoke to his satisfaction.

"It's way better than in a tent, like we tried last time we had a night off. We almost pulled the whole thing down around us." I laughed at the memory.

"I remember. I couldn't stop fucking that beautiful ass, even if the tent collapsed. But the trailer seemed to survive us just fine."

"We'll test it out on a regular basis to guarantee it's quality for our guests." I ran my fingers through Cody's damp hair as I thought about future "tests" we could enjoy.

"Sounds like we might need to buy a second trailer." Cody joked back.

"Can you believe it's been eleven years since we got married? It's flown by and it feels like a lifetime at the same time. I couldn't be happier."

"Me neither. It's always been you, Rhett, since my first memories. You were my favorite person, my best friend. I was your biggest fan. I think I was probably in love with you back then but I couldn't admit it until you were away."

"I never thought you'd be mine until the second that you were, Cody."

"I know what you mean. I remember trying to leave that first night in the RV and you asking me to stay. In the morning when we kissed, my whole world changed. I've never been so terrified and ecstatic at one time. It was so crazy but perfect."

"Crazy but perfect pretty much describes our life together. I remember the first time I had my dick inside you. I had this flash of "oh my god, I'm fucking Cody!" I instantly knew it was exactly what I was supposed to be doing. I was supposed to be fucking you. And I haven't stopped since."

"Well I didn't marry you for your money. It was always that massive cock. And when I fucked your ass, I knew it was forever." He giggled at his twisted recollection of our early relationship. I laughed and pulled him in closer.

"I'm glad to know I won over your ass, your dick and then your heart, in that order."

"You had my heart for years before you took my ass or my dick. You will always have my heart. I love you Rhett. Thank you for being my husband, my lover, my best friend and the most incredible father to my kids."

"My heart has been yours longer than it's been mine. I'll keep your heart safe forever because it's the thing I cherish the most, the most precious thing I've ever been given. Your heart and mine belong together and together they built our perfect family. I wouldn't have had any of this without you. I love you, Cody."

1...67891011