Love at First Sight Ch. 03

Story Info
Casey and Stella at Starbucks end up heated in the library.
3k words
3.67
2.3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What size will that be?" the barista asked, looking up at me and smiling.

"Oh, what the hell, let's go with a large." I said while shrugging. She looked at her computer and continued typing out the order.

"Will that be all?" she asked and I nodded. "Okay your total is $7.23." she said and I handed her the card. She reached for it but hesitated when a deep voice stopped her.

"Actually, I will be paying for that." I turned around and looked at Casey. Surprised might be a mild word to use to describe what I was feeling. He looked at me with his gentle gaze and content smile. Butterflies fluttered in my stomach and my cheeks grew hot. I looked at the barista and she smiled at me. Casey approached the counter and handed her a 10-dollar bill. "Keep the change." he said and she thanked him. Casey and I walked to a table where we sat, situating ourselves. I wasn't sure what to do from here.

"Thanks for that." I said in a small voice, my lips curving up on one side into a crooked smile.

"No problem." he said and leaned forward, resting his arms on the table. "What are you doing out at this time?" he asked, eyeing me, digging for answers.

"I just needed to, I guess." I admitted and looked down at the table. "What are you doing here?" I asked, looking up at him again, locking eyes. He shrugged and looked around, half observing the place.

"Eh. I thought I would take a stroll. I happened to see you here." he said and I nodded awkwardly. "I figured that it was dark out, night time is dangerous, especially for beautiful girls like you." he said and I looked down, trying to hide the smile and blush that I could no longer control. Hot guy Casey just called me beautiful. "I thought I would join you to help you avoid being kidnapped, harassed, or worse..." he paused and I met his eyes, waiting to hear what he had to say next. "You might fall on the curb and someone would ACTUALLY see you do it." his voice was low, acting as if he were telling a horror story. I laughed and he joined in with me.

"Oh my god, Casey, you're so weird." I chuckled and he watched me observantly.

"Being weird is my specialty, Stella." he said and I rolled my eyes, shaking my head.

"Jeez." I said and looked around, replaying the entire scene over in my head. What was I getting into? "You know, some might say that being kidnapped or harassed by some creepy old man would be bad, but you got it. Me falling on the curb and someone actually seeing it would be WAY worse than any of those things happening to me." I said sarcastically and he played along with it.

"Right? I don't know if I could even live with that." He humored and we laughed for another minute. I looked at him as he laughed and started getting lost in his beautiful face. His jaw wasn't defined, but rather soft. I couldn't help but be entirely engulfed by everything about him.

* "Stella?" The barista called my name, catching my attention and I quickly stood. I pictured myself kissing those beautiful, plump lips of his as I picked up my drink and thanked her. Walking back to our table, I thought about how it would be so sexy if he just stripped me down and took me right where he sat. He would throw me down onto the table and fuck me that way, making me moan in pleasure.

"Oh, Casey!" I moan and my nails scratch all down his back, making him growl in satisfaction. He holds himself up on the table with his arm, but he sacrifices one to place it on my hips and hold me down better.

"Oh, Stella, you feel so good." he whispers as he pounds into me hard like it'll be the last sex he will ever get. His words send a jolt of electricity through me, making me breathe heavily. *

I sit down in front of him at the table and smile, pretending like I wasn't just fantasizing about him that way. My pussy was wet in my panties and I crossed my thighs.

"So, what are you doing for the rest of the night?" he asks and I take a sip of my caramel mocha.

"I don't know. Probably just go back and go to bed." I admit and he sighs, stretching his arms outward nonchalantly.

"That's too bad. I was going to hit the books at the 24-hour library back on campus. It would be way more fun if I had someone to go with me, but if you're just gonna go back to your room and go to bed..." he trailed off, smirking, daring me to take the chance. I narrowed my eyes at him and thought about it for a moment.

**********

She agreed to go to the library with me and we headed out shortly after mentioning it. I was actually quite happy about it since I was taking a liking to this girl. I wasn't really sure why either since I didn't actually know anything about her.

"So where did you live before?" I asked and she looked down while we walked.

"I traveled a lot actually. My family never stayed anywhere for more than a year or two. I've bounced around the states for most of my life. But my family currently lives in California. What about you?" she asked.

"Well, My family has lived in Montana since I was about 9 and before that we were in Idaho." she smiled and nodded.

"Nice. I did not go to Montana, but I've heard it's pretty there." she said and I shrugged.

"Well, it is to most people, but there isn't much to do there. There's a lot of ranchers out there."

"Okay. My turn. How old are you?" she asked and I giggled.

"I am 23. How old are you?"

"I'm 22." she said and we both looked forward, trying to think of what to say next.

"How tall are you?" I questioned and she rolled her eyes. "Come on, just tell me. I won't make fun of you. I'm 6'2." I stated and I could see her eyes widen.

"Wow, you're taller than I thought." she paused. "I'm 5'6." she chuckled and I joined in.

"Wow. You're shorter than I thought." I mocked and she hit my arm. "Ow! That wasn't nice, now was it?" I scolded playfully, rubbing my arm.

"You said you weren't going to make fun of me."

"Well, you did say it first. I figured that it was only fair." I explained and we stopped walking when we arrived at the library door. "Well, this is it." I said and flung the door open, holding my arms out like a superhero. I walked in and held the door for her so she could enter. "Ladies first." I bowed over and gestured towards the inside of the library like I was a butler and she bowed down lady like and smiled.

"Why thank you, good sir." She thanked me, keeping character and I gave her my best smile. As she walked through the door, I took a quick glance at her figure. Her hips swayed back and forth as she walked. I loved the way her clothes fit snugly against her, showing off every curve. I wanted to grab it but something in me told me not to. I've always been a playful, sarcastic person. Girls always loved it, but suddenly it felt... wrong. It didn't stop me from thinking about how beautiful her form was when she danced naked in the shower the first night that I met her.

"You want to play hide and seek?" I asked and she turned around, smiling at me.

"Sure!" she said and I held my hand up.

"There is a catch." I paused, dragging it out for drama's sake. "We both have a certain amount of time to find each other. Let's say you're it. You have 3 minutes to find me. If you find me in that 3 minutes, then I have to take something off. Shoes, shirt, pants, anything. And I have to do it in front of you." I explained and she thought for a moment. "The same goes for you. And if you DON'T find me in 3 minutes, then I get to put an item of clothing back on." I smirked, hoping she would play the game. It would be fun.

"3 minutes would be so easy." she said, having that dumb confidence. She had no idea how big this library was, did she?

"You do realize that this library is huge and there are plenty of places that I could hide from you, right?" I asked and she waved me off.

"It'll be fine. I can do this." she said and I narrowed my eyes.

"Fine. 2 minutes." I dared and gave her a wide, playful smile. "You're it. Start counting." I said and ran off into the depths of the library before she even realized it. I happened to pass by the giant cluster of light switches and hit most of them, leaving only 3 lights on in the whole building.

"That's not fair! Now how am I supposed to find you in 2 minutes?" she yelled and I laughed.

"You're the one who said it would be easy!" I yelled.

"Fuck you, Casey!" she yelled and I smiled.

"I just might." I whispered to myself as I ran into the back and underneath a desk. I wished that she would find me and we just take each other on the desk that I was hiding under.

* Stella finds me under the table and I have to take my shirt off since she had found me in the 2-minute window she was given. I take it off and she starts slowly approaching me, a look of seriousness and lust. I don't move away as she gets onto the ground and leans in towards me. I wanted this. I've wanted this since I met her. Her soft, pink lips connect with mine and we share a slow kiss that eventually progresses into lustful hunger. Her hands are touching me all over as well as mine on her, feeling every inch of her.

My hands slipped up her shirt, feeling her hot, soft skin and I pulled her into my lap so that she's straddling me. I pull her closer to me, needing her more than ever. My lips trail their way down her jaw and onto her neck. A small whimper escapes her and I feel a surge of energy rush into my dick, causing me to moan as well. Fuck that was so hot. I wonder what she sounds like when I'm fucking her. My hands move all around her form, feeling every part of her, being so attracted to her. I grind up against her, making her gasp. I can feel her fingers clutch the back of my hair, causing me to clench my teeth.

"Fuck." she whispers, sending shivers down my spine. Oh, how I wanted her to strip down out of those clothes and show me what I've been trying not to admit that I've been missing this whole time. "Fuck, Casey, I want you so bad." she whimpers and looks at me. Her eyes are filled with lust and need. She needs me as much as I need her right now and it was so fucking hot. I grabbed her face and pulled her to me for another heated kiss. *

"Give me a hint at least to where you are!" Stella called and I was snapped back into reality. I could feel the pressure in my jeans and I silently cursed at myself. "Come on, Casey!" I could hear the aggravation in her voice and I giggled just a bit.

"Stella Bell!" I called out and I heard her stop walking. I knew that she was probably blushing at the new nickname and that egged me on more. "Come get me!" I yelled out for her and looked out into the rest of the room, looking for another desk to hide under since I had just given my place away. I spotted a large bean bag about 20 feet away in the children's section and decided to give it a shot. I made a run for it and ran as silently as my feet would let me.

"I got you Casey!" Stella yelled and began chasing me. I ran into the children's section in hopes that I could lose her with the last remaining like 30 seconds I had left. "No! You can't run! I found you and a deal is a deal, asshole." she said and I stopped running, turning around and facing her.

"Fine." I said and she crossed her arms victoriously. "Take your shirt off." she demanded and my eyebrows furrowed as I momentarily forgot the rules.

"No." I said, walking up to her with a sly smile. She glared at me in annoyance, but that quickly changed when I started unbuttoning my pants. "What if I want to take my pants off?" I pointed and she quickly averted her eyes.

"Casey!" she hissed at me.

"What?" I played stupid and continued walking towards her.

"Casey, no! Oh my god!" She was very uncomfortable and put her hand up to shield her eyes from me. I giggled.

"Oh Stella. You're so cute when you get embarrassed." I said and leaned down into her ear. "Is there a problem?" I whispered and I could see her visibly shiver. "I mean, I'm still in my underwear at least."

"Please just put your pants back on." she growled and I laughed loudly.

"Nope. You agreed to play the game, so play it. Your turn."

"No way!" she said and I pulled out my phone, actually turning on the timer this time. I pointed it at her.

"You have two minutes." I smirked and she glared at me.

"Are you crazy?!" she whispered angrily and I shrugged.

"Clock's ticking. If you want to keep your clothes on by the time I find you, then I'd suggest you get hiding." I suggested and she glared at me before backing away into the darkness. I paused the timer to actually count to 10. I resumed once I opened my eyes and headed off in the direction I saw her go. "Stella Bell, I'm coming for you!" I called. I listened for sound anywhere that I could hear it. Unfortunately for her, I could hear a book fall onto the floor.

She must have bumped the shelf. I decided to take my shoes off to lessen the noise. I never said that we couldn't take something off whenever we wanted. I stalked by every book shelf until I came up on the one she sat in. She was peering around the corner on the opposite end of the book shelf. I grinned evilly and slowly crept up to her until I was right behind her. I could smell her scent and it was overwhelmingly attractive. I hesitated, engulfed by the smell of sweet fruity perfume. I touched her shoulder and whispered "Got you!" causing her to gasp and spin around. I paused the timer and laughed.

"Don't scare me like that!" she scolded but I just chuckled.

"I found you in a minute. Time for you to hold up your end of the bargain." I said and she shot me a look of horror and anger, but I was going to hold it to her. "Come on." I gestured my hand towards her, pushing her to take something off.

"This is ridiculous." she mumbled and started trying to take her shirt off. She was obviously struggling to get it off, on purpose or not. I sighed and walked to her.

"Here. I can help you." I said in a calm voice and touched her sides. Her skin on my palms was so incredibly soft and warm. She stopped struggling and just let her arms fall. I looked her in the eyes, raising my eyebrows and asking permission to do what I really wanted to do right now. She swallowed and then gave a slight nod. I slid my hands up her torso slowly, savoring every inch of her soft as silk skin. I could feel her body getting hot as my hands traveled upwards. My eyes traveled down towards her lips. I wanted to kiss them.

I felt my cheeks turning red from my own arousal and excitement. I was touching Stella... My eyes met hers again and she was trying to hide the apparent lust that was hidden just beyond her mask. She raised her arms and I pulled her shirt over her head. Underneath, she wore a dark, lacy bra that I could see just enough in the dim light. Her breasts were round and smooth. Her nipples rested just below the hem of her bra and it was a sight to behold. I slowly drank up her figure, appreciating every bit of it. My hands slowly reached up to touch her arms and subconsciously I drew closer.

My breaths became deeper and slower while my heart rate sped up. I was now pressed up against her and I could see her chest rise and fall with each breath as it pushed her breasts into my chest more as she inhaled. My hands slid down her arms and onto her hips. I touched her gingerly and she tried to keep her breath steady. I couldn't believe that I was getting to touch Stella this way. I glanced at her lips one last time before leaning in to capture them in our first kiss. Her shoulders were tense with excitement and her eyes began closing when I was just inches away. I held my breath and prepared for this long wanted kiss...

TO BE CONTINUED...