Love at First Sight Ch. 02

Story Info
Stella gets hot to the thought of Casey and gets interrupted.
2.1k words
3.63
2.4k
00

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched the hands tick on the clock, waiting for the class to be over. I wasn't sure what I was going to do as far as Casey goes. Were we friends? I mean the sexual tension was blatantly obvious, but did that mean anything? I only knew his name. How old was he? How tall was he? What's his last name? Does he have a dog back at home? What's his favorite color? What is a friend if you don't even know them?

Currently I was sitting in the last class of the day, awaiting the moment that I can eat that hot pocket that I had saved in my freezer. This time I had actually written my name on it so my roommate wouldn't eat it this time. Casey was running marathons in my head and it was getting annoying. I couldn't focus on my schoolwork for the life of me. Come on, Stella, get it together! I told myself so that I wouldn't get in trouble.

The bell rang at last! I packed up my stuff and made my way out the door towards my dorm room. I couldn't help but glance around for Casey on the way. When I didn't see him, I shrugged it off and continued walking. When I made it to my room, I could hear noise coming from inside. Of course, I thought nothing of it and went inside to find my roommate on the couch... With a guy.

"Oh my god!" we both yelled simultaneously and I quickly ran out of the room again. My heart pounded in my chest as I leaned against the door. I let go of the breath that I was holding and started chuckling to myself. "Stella! Wait!" she called from inside. I could hear the guy arguing with her to not go, but Jennifer wasn't having it. By the time she opened the door, I was sitting on the ground laughing. "Stella?" Jennifer asked, confused.

"I'm sorry, Jen, I didn't realize that's what was going on. I thought you were just cleaning." I chuckled. She started giggling too and she helped me up.

"No, clearly not cleaning." she said and I walked in. Jace was standing in front of the couch, still in his underwear, looking more confused than I've ever seen him. I've only been here for a week though so that's not saying much. Jennifer and Jace ended up just going to his room instead and I was left alone with nothing else to do. I locked the door behind me and went off to my room. I grabbed my book that I was currently reading and dove into it.

"I love that you're broken. It makes you who you are and that's what makes you so perfect. You're so beautiful, every part of you. All of those scars, all of your emotion, all of your body, it's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen."

I read those words until I was drowning in them. I wasn't a very broken person, but if I were, I know that I would be swooned by words like that. The characters began getting hot and heavy and it was turning me on, making the heat between my legs hotter. As I read on, my breathing was heavier, I was aroused, and I was biting my lip. I wished I could have a romance like that. My hand slowly made its way down my pants and into dangerous territory.

I closed my eyes and thought about the characters and the way they danced together in romance, making love through the night until they can't anymore. I thought about how much I wanted someone to touch me like that. I wanted someone to make love to me and fall asleep in their arms. I started moaning as I pleasured myself, getting faster and faster on my hot, wet, skin. My hand began to feel clammy, being kept inside the jeans that I was wearing.

I stood up and slowly pulled my pants off, picturing someone else doing it for me. I wish someone was there to tell me how soft my skin was and how beautiful my curves were. Suddenly I started thinking about Casey saying that to me.

* "Stella." he whispers to me as his lips meet my lower abdomen. His voice is deep and sensually arousing. "You are the most beautiful woman ever." he grants me another kiss. *

I flop back down onto my bed, touching and playing with myself some more, engulfed by every heated wave that rushed through me. I bit my lip some more, moaning and before too long, I began to speak.

"Oh fuck." I breathed out heavily.

* "Stella." Casey's voice came into my head again. I loved hearing it that way. I could feel myself getting close to cumming. "Cum for me, baby." he says as he gingerly licks my clit, sending electricity through me. *

"I'm gonna cum." I whisper to him in my mind. I pull off my shirt and am stripped down to just a bra and panties since I was getting too hot. My whole body began to dampen in sweat. I was so turned on and I was really working myself at every angle that I could get to. I slipped my fingers inside and made slow, circular motions against my walls, completely drenching them in my heat and arousal. Finally, I was so close to cumming when someone knocked on my door. I gasped and immediately held my breath. No. I really hope nobody was listening in on me.

"Hold on." I called, panicking and throwing my clothes on in a hurry. When I got to the door, I growled and made a really angry face, flipping off whoever was behind the door for interrupting me. I quickly opened it, fake smiling until I saw that it was Jace. "Jace?" I exhaled and he looked a little embarrassed. His hand raised his hand and touched the back of his neck in nervousness.

"Yeah. I'm really sorry to interrupt. Um." he looked inside and his eyebrows furrowed when he didn't see what he probably expected. I stood at the door frame and closed the door until it was touching my arm.

"It's nothing. Do you need something?" I asked, getting a little more annoyed.

"Yeah, sorry. Jennifer asked me to come ask you if she could use some of your pants. She ripped hers and you guys are the same size." he explained and I nodded.

"Oh dear. Yeah hold tight." I said and closed the door behind me, sighing. I was irritated, embarrassed, and wanted to cry due to the now helpless sexual tension that overwhelmed me. I wasn't going to be able to finish this. I dug through my drawers, picking out a pair of jeans that I knew would fit her comfortably. I ran them out to Jace and he thanked me before running out the door.

9PM THAT NIGHT

After dinner, I told Jennifer that I needed a walk. I didn't usually go walking at night, in fact I didn't go walking almost ever, but tonight I just needed it. Maybe I would walk to the nearby gym and buy myself a membership. I could use the exercise. Maybe I'll get a membership from the gym first, grab myself a coffee from the Starbucks across the street from it and just hang out. That sounded like a good plan to me.

**********

The music blared from my roommate's bedroom and it was beginning to irritate me. I couldn't stand my roommate. We got along, but that didn't mean we had to like each other. I walked up to his door and knocked three times.

"Hey! Jason!" I called to him and I could hear him shuffling around, kicking stuff out of his way. When he opened the door, I was greeted by a cloud of smoke and him with red, squinted eyes. My nose crinkled at the dryness of the smoke as it assaulted my sense of smell. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate weed. I've had some joints here and there, but the smell dried out my nose so fast, it felt like a super blow dryer.

"Casey." he dragged out my name and chuckled. He held his fist out and I bumped it. "What's up?" he asked, putting a joint to his lips and igniting the ends.

"I'm going out." I said and he exhaled, blowing the smoke all over the front of me. I shut my eyes in annoyance and tried not to get upset. I really liked this shirt and he just totally blew weed all over it.

"Alright sounds good. See ya." he said and started to close his door, but I stopped the door and he gave me a confused look.

"Also, you might want to turn that music down a bit. I can't be the only other person who hears it." I said, taking the courtesy to ask him for other people's sake as well as my own. He smiled again and nodded.

"Yeah, sorry man. I turn it up when I can hear the next people over fucking. That guy brings in different bitches every night, I swear." he explained and I nodded. That was fair. I can't say I blame him for that then either. "Anyways, sorry to bother you with that. You want some for your troubles?" he gestured towards me with the joint and I can't say I didn't consider it for a moment, but I declined.

"Na, if I have to drive, I'd like to be sober." I said and Jason nodded.

"Alright. Well I'll see you around." he said and with that he closed his door. I could hear him continuing to kick stuff out of his way as he made his way back to his bed. I walked to the front door where I grabbed my jacket and tossed it on before heading out. I walked down the stairs and outside, meeting the night breeze. It felt nice in the middle of August. The days were hot and the nights were nice and breezy. I looked around to see who was nearby and when I saw no one, I headed for my usual spot. I took a jog to the back of the building where trees grew tall, limbs hanging over onto the roof.

I took one last quick glance behind me before climbing the tree that would eventually lead me to the roof. Once on top, I walked to the edge on the front side, sitting down with my legs hanging. The view was beautiful from up here. I could see the entire campus from up here as well as the closest part of the town we lived in. Street lights flickered, car lights whirred by, and some small businesses were closing for the night, their lights turning off, leaving a darkened building.

Movement caught my eyes and I looked towards the girl's dorm. A small figure exited and looked around. Her curly, dirty blonde hair blew around in the breeze underneath her gray beanie. I didn't move since I knew that she would have seen me and might have turned me in. That was until she looked in my direction just enough that I could identify her. It was Stella. I slowly stood up, trying to get a better view. She didn't notice me when she took off into the town.

I quickly made my way down the tree and ran out front where I looked around for her. I jogged in the direction that I had seen her run off to. It wasn't long until I saw her walking towards the gym. I stayed behind the corner of the nearest building to stay hidden as I watched her. She grabbed out her card and started talking to the lady that stood behind the counter. After exchanging some words, Stella handed her card to the lady and once they were done, she walked out. I stepped back just slightly to cover my face more, but my foot kicked over a can that had been sitting there, making a racket of noise. I quickly ducked behind the wall, completely taking myself out of her sight, shutting my eyes and scolding myself for my stupidity.

I opened my eyes and took a breath before slowly looking around the corner again. She was gone. I stepped out onto the sidewalk, looking around for her. How did I lose her so fast? I started walking down to where I had last seen her and I saw her entering the Starbucks Cafe. I suddenly got the fleeting idea that I was going to go with her. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I approached the Starbucks and I tried to fix my hair under my beanie. Not that it would matter, but I felt like I needed to do just that.

TO BE CONTINUED...