Love at First Sight Ch. 04

Story Info
Casey daydreams about a sexy blow job and riding from Stella.
2.6k words
3.88
2.7k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey!" Stella and I both gasped at the sound. A flashlight shined brightly in my eyes and I raised my hand to shield myself. I could clearly see the janitor that was looking directly at us.

"Run!" I said to Stella. She grabbed her shirt and we ran towards the front door. I grabbed my shoes and my pants hurriedly on the way out.

"Get back here!" the janitor yelled and Stella and I shot out the door.

"Stella, come with me!" I said and grabbed her hand. I rushed her towards the back of the building and when we got to the tree, I pushed her towards it. "Quick! Climb it!"

"What?!" she hissed.

"Come on, just fucking go!" I urged and she started the climb with me shortly behind her. We made it to the roof in time for the janitor to run passed and not notice us. I looked over the edge and watched him run in some other direction. I could feel laughter welling up inside of me and I sat down, running my hands through my hair.

"Oh my god. What if he identified us? What if he tells someone? What if we get expelled?" Stella was panicking while I kept laughing harder. "What are you laughing about?! We could be in deep shit!" she scolded and I looked up at her, raising my arms a little.

"We'll be fine. That's just Thomas. He knows me and would keep this a secret for me." I explained and she closed her eyes, frustrated.

"But he doesn't know me. You know, I got here because I actually got good grades in school and worked hard to be here. I have nothing else that can help me stay here. I don't have money and I'm not related to anyone here, I JUST worked for it." she sat down, playing with the hem of her shirt - which happened to still be off - and I walked over to her, holding my hand out. I felt some sort of way for her. Something that made me WANT to be there for her. She looked at it reluctantly before taking it.

"You'll be okay. Come here." I said, taking her to the edge of the building. As I did this, I slipped my jeans and my shoes back on "This is one of my favorite spots to sit." I said, sitting down and letting my legs hang off the edge. She was seated next to me as well, looking off into the horizon. "I come up here when I'm stressed or angry or sad. It's beautiful up here and it calms my nerves." I admitted. I took a deep breath and just watched the town and the life it harbored. "Why are you out here? Like, what were you REALLY doing out here?" I questioned after a moment, giving her my genuine listening attention. She sighed and shrugged.

"I don't know. I've just been really frustrated. My roommate is always having noisy sex, I don't have a job and I need one to buy myself some food eventually since money's running out, and I don't feel like I belong here sometimes." she said and I frowned, sad for her.

"I'm sorry Stella." I comforted her by rubbing her shoulders. Just then a breeze blew by, sending chills up my neck. Stella shivered next to me.

"Ugh. That was cold." she said and she began to put her shirt on. I took one last glance at her breasts before they were covered up. I noticed that the bra was actually blue with black lace. Back at the library, it was dim and hard to tell, but with some extra lighting out here, I was able to identify the color. I really did appreciate them as they were. Not just in a pervy, man whorish way. She crossed her arms and pressed them against herself to keep warm. I can admit that I started to feel a little bit chilly.

"Come here." I said and wrapped my arms around her. She leaned into me and I rested my head on top of hers. She was so small compared to me and it was adorable. I smiled contently as I genuinely enjoyed being close to her. I've only known her for a week and I think already I'm developing a crush on her. It wasn't just lust anymore and it scared me, but I knew that there was nothing that I could do about it unless I cut her off completely, which I don't really want to do.

"You're so warm." she mumbled and I exhaled sharply, smiling.

"Thanks." I rubbed her arm slowly and continued to watch upon the town. My mind wandered into space and I began thinking of kissing her. I pictured her, on top of this roof, looking up at me, grabbing my face, and just kissing me. I wanted her to kiss me so badly. My lips tingle at the thought. I craved the feeling of her lips against mine, moving slowly in a synchronized motion.

* "Casey?" she asks me, opening her eyes again to look at me. Her gaze is so innocent, yet so hungry.

"Yes?" I answer in a hushed tone. I can feel my heart racing.

"I want you to come back to my room." she whispers, looking at my lips. My breath halters in my throat and my words are choked down just behind my teeth. Stella was asking me to go with her. HOLY. SHIT.

"Are you sure?" I ask her to make sure she really wants to, that it's not just a fleet of the moment thing that she'll regret tomorrow. She nods and I stand up.

"Okay." I hold out my hand to her and we climb off the roof and walk to her room. She quietly leads me to her room, being sure not to wake up her roommate. She locks the door and turns to me, giving me full attention again.

"Come here." she whispers and she pulls me to her bed where she begins stripping off her clothes. I copy her and strip down completely. I know that I've already seen her this way before, but I'm taken back even more this time. Why? I have no idea. She was even more stunning than before and I wanted her more than ever. She slowly crawls up to me from the foot of the bed and I can feel my pulse in my dick. Her smirk is completely willing and confident. She captures my lips in another kiss, sending energy straight into my hard cock.

"Stella, I want you so bad." I say in a low, husky voice. I NEEDED her. I needed her in every way possible. She smiles and gives me a devious look before biting her lip. I swallowed to hold back a moan. She slowly kissed down my body, stopping in some places to suck on. She got to my V lines and started sucking on one of the areas there. "Oh, Stella Bell." I moaned and her tongue slowly flickered across the spot that she kissed. I bit my lip and closed my eyes at the sensation. She giggled seductively and ran her fingers along the inside of my thighs, making her way up slowly. The sensation caused me to moan more and I put my palms down onto the bedsheets. Her hand made its way to my dick and her grip tightened.

"You like that, don't you?" she giggled and I locked eyes with her. I nodded.

"Yes. Please don't stop." I said and laid my head back, facing the ceiling. I felt her lips kiss the tip of my hard, pulsating cock. I groaned as she started licking the head. Her tongue moved and flickered in circles around the tip. My fingers started reaching for something to grasp. Her tongue was warm and slick against it and it felt so good. She took me in her mouth and started sucking and licking up and down the sides of my dick. "Holy shit." I whispered and closed my eyes. My breaths were labored while she did this.

My fingers intertwined with her hair, gripping tightly and guiding her to go faster. I was careful not to push her down too far so she wouldn't gag. It had been almost 3 years since I'd gotten any kind of release like this. She continued going faster until I couldn't take it anymore. I NEEDED to be inside that pussy.

"Come here." I said roughly and reached for her. She came up and kissed me hard and hungrily. She moaned against my lips and I reached down and grabbed my dick, pointing it upwards. "Sit down." I commanded and she obliged, lowering herself onto me. Her pussy was so tight but wet enough for me to push into her. I watched her mouth open and her eyes close as I did so. My hands grabbed her sides and pushed and pulled her with every move she made.

"Fuck, Casey, you feel so good." she moaned as I fucked her. Her perky tits bounced every time she would move up and down. Her moans were music to my ears. I pulled her down to kiss me and started thrusting into her faster. She moaned into my mouth and I felt her fingers clench around anything that they could. "Oh, Casey!" She said my name and I groaned in pleasure. I flipped us over and threw her legs up on my shoulder. I sat on my knees and pushed in and out of her at a fast pace.

Her pussy felt so nice against my cock and I was in complete heaven. I was fucking Stella. Her jaw clenched and her teeth bit down on her bottom lip as she shivered and moaned. She was so hot and all that I could think about was this moment. I leaned over and put a hand on her throat softly.

"Is this okay?" I asked and she nodded, granting me permission. I put slight pressure on her jugular. Her air was also slightly cut off, causing her to make no sound.

"Choke me harder." she whispered. I did as she requested and pushed harder. I wasn't sure that I was going to last much longer though since it has been about 3 years and she was just so perfect. I couldn't help it. I fucked her harder, noting that she was shivering and shaking, meaning that she was close to cumming.

"Come for me, Stella." I growled, pushing even harder on her throat. Her hands reached around to my back and started scratching. The pain was almost too much for me to handle. I moaned through my clenched teeth and wrapped my free hand into her hair, resting on my elbow now. She moaned out louder and I knew that she was close. "Come on, baby. Come for me!" I urged, knowing that I was close.

"I'm so close! Just a little more." she breathed out and I did just that. I pounded her as hard as I could, trying to hold off for her. I was going to cum soon and I really wanted her to cum first. "Oh fuck, Casey, yes!" she whimpered and I felt the sweat start rolling down my arms.

"Come on, baby!" I pressed, fucking her as best as I could. If she didn't cum in the next 30 seconds... *

"Well. I am getting a little tired now." Stella's words ruptured my daydream and I almost jumped in surprise. Her arms were now wrapped around my torso and she yawned. I tried not to move in case it gave away the hard-on that now housed itself in my jeans.

"Okay. That's alright. I'll walk you back to your dorm if you want to." I offered and she sighed.

"I would love that." and with that she let me go, exposing me to the cold air that hasn't touched that part of my skin in a while. She headed for the tree and I too stood up. I looked down and my eyes were wide with horror. I was OBVIOUS. I tried to cover it up with my Tee shirt but that only helped so much...

**********

I climbed down the tree and waited for Casey to come down as well. When he did, he smiled and reached out his hand for me. HOLY SHIT, CASEY WAS OFFERING HIS HAND. I played it cool and accepted it. Our fingers interlocked together and I tried to hide the smile that was growing into a grin. We walked in silence for most of the way until we got to the building doors. He held the door open for me and I giggled at the chivalry.

"Thanks." I said and we entered the building.

"So, what are your plans after college?" he asked and I shrugged.

"I... don't know honestly. I'm studying art and studying to be a writer." I said. He looked at me with genuine curiosity.

"Really?" he asks with a smile and furrowed eyebrows.

"Yes. I love to write and I want to be a famous artist someday. I think art is art no matter what. Some things are very realistic, some things are abstract, and some things are just perspective. But it's all art either way." I said and he looked thoughtful.

"Huh. That is a very beautiful way of looking at that." he said and gave me a smile.

"Anyway, this is me." I said, stopping in front of my door and sighing. I really didn't want to leave, but I was tired as I'm sure he was too. I took a moment to look at his beautiful hazel eyes. They were so light, appearing beige at the brightest points. He smiled and looked down.

"Okay." he said quietly. Suddenly a burst of confidence coursed through me and I just went for it. I pressed my lips against his for only a second before pulling away again and feeling that burst of confidence leave me as fast as it came. My cheeks turned red and I looked between Casey and the floor as panic began to arise in me.

"I'm sorry." I said and he stayed silent. When he didn't answer another 5 seconds later, I felt like I was going to cry. He looked at me in shock and uncertainty. I quickly turned around and started fumbling with the door handle. "I'm sorry, I gotta go." I said and when the door finally opened, Casey grabbed my wrist to stop me.

"Stella." he said and I looked at him, trying to hold back tears that suddenly threatened to show. My breathing rate and heart rate sped up intensely and I felt like my chest was going to burst with embarrassment. I looked at the floor and his hand slowly came up to touch my face. He made me look him in the eyes again, this time a tear falling down my cheek. I really shouldn't have kissed him. It was clearly a mistake, I thought to myself. "Don't cry." he whispered and I felt like I was going to cry even more.

"I shouldn't have done that. I guess I was just hoping that..." I paused and appeared eager to hear my answer but I decided against it. "Never mind. I'm sorry, Casey." I said and pulled away. I walked through the door and closed it without a last word. I heard him whisper my name one last time before I locked the padlock and walked to my room.

TO BE CONTINUED...