Love at First Slight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, mademoiselle. Right this way. She is already waiting for you. Please follow me." Without further ado, the older man led her to a table at the back of the establishment, and there sat Miss Collins - with a menu in her hand, looking meticulous. There was not a strand of hair out of place. But her expression was unreadable as she gazed at Amoria, and the young woman with the silver-kissed locks balanced out the older woman like they were polar opposite. One bright, bubbly, and in that moment incredibly timid lady dressed in colour and glittering gold. The other with dark features, sharply dressed in all black, and her face a mask - giving away nothing of what was going on in her head.

"Sit," she ordered the girl for the second time that day. Amoria did just that - taking off her faux fur mink coat and draping it over one of the seats. "The Pork Rind is quite trendy among our staff." Sandra continued without much hesitation. "We may have people watching us, so I expect you to act accordingly." The words sounded almost like a veiled threat. With these words, she finally placed the menu down on the table and leaned forward slightly. Her scent was intoxicating.

Amoria sat there quietly, looking up at her new boss through long lashes with the most adorable look on her face that she could manage. "Thank you for inviting me to lunch," she tried, not knowing what else to do.

Sandra smirked - but only briefly. "You're not here for lunch. I mean - sure - we will eat. But you are here so we can establish the rules."

"Rules..?" The younger woman frowned in confusion. "I'm not sure what-"

But the dark-haired woman did not let her finish. "The rules for your life as my submissive little pet. And don't bother protesting or arguing with me." She said it so sternly that Amoria felt herself becoming weak again. "I know you want it. In fact, I can see it so clearly in your eyes that I may understand your desire better than you do yourself at this moment."

A waiter came over just then, and asked if they were ready to order.

"I'll have the tropical tuna salad. Extra pineapple. And my pet here will have the lobster ravioli, and a side plate of your house speciality. Oh, and another bottle of Pinot Gris." The waiter didn't seem to have paid much attention to the use of the word 'pet' - more focused on taking their orders down - but after leaving, it was obvious that he had taken note of it, because he cast a look backwards in the direction of the two women, as if considering if Sandra could possibly mean what it sounded like she meant.

"With all due respect, miss Collins, I am capable of ordering my own food." Amoria tried to sound assertive, but her voice seemed so feeble compared to the dark-haired goddess's. "I don't even particularly like lobster."

Sandra didn't bother acknowledging that comment. "You look so sweet and innocent," Sandra mused out loud, staring at the blonde. "But inside you're like an animal in heat. You need to be controlled. Need to be used. To be dominated." In a subtle manner, she reached across the table with one hand, grabbing onto Amoria's fingers and then stroked them gently with her thumb. The motion was soothing. "Have you ever been with a woman before?" There was a fire in Sandra's eyes now, but the rest of her face was still close to expressionless.

"I.. No.. That's.. I don't think my father would approve," Amoria said slowly, and shifted a bit uncomfortably on the padded seat of her chair. The way the older lady held her fingers was sending tingles up her spine and butterflies to her stomach, but also made her feel dizzy. Such a small gesture had such a large impact on the petite little bundle. She tried to break eye contact by looking out the window, at a surprisingly busy street for being a cold day in early February.

Sandra sighed deeply. "Baby girl.. Let Mommy take care of you. Don't make a fuzz." The voice was suddenly so gentle, and coming from such an imposing woman, it gave Amoria goosebumps. For reasons she couldn't quite understand herself, the choice of words also seemed to make her warm in the best way.

She opened her mouth, and let the words she truly wanted to say spill out. "Yes, Mommy." The blush on her cheeks deepened. In truth, she had never even thought about being with another woman before. Not seriously, at least - a fleeting fantasy here and there notwithstanding.

With that, Sandra released her hand and sat back in her chair, a satisfied smile crowning her beautiful face like a queen that had won some small battle - one that had conquered something within the petite blonde. "Do you have plans for Valentine's Day?" The dark-haired beauty asked almost too casually.

"Yes," Amoria answered truthfully. Honesty was something she had been raised to value, and it also came naturally to the young lady. "My father has arranged a blind date with the son of one of his important friends." It was clear from her tone of voice how little she cared about said plans, however. "I humour him with these things from time to time."

"Cancel those plans." The command came quickly. Sharply.

"What? But-" She couldn't help herself from objecting again, and instantly knew it had been a mistake. Sandra's face became stern once more.

"Amoria de la Motte." The tone of the older woman's voice had become far more serious. Less silky, somehow. Like someone who wasn't used to be questioned or defied. "Let me be clear. I don't want some brat that protests and creates problems over every little thing. I expect you to obey me. To be obedient." There was a storm brewing in her eyes.

"I.. Understand, Mommy." Amoria sighed, feeling both excited and a little uncomfortable all at once.

The waiter came over with the wine, and a while later, with the food as well. It smelled delicious, and the house speciality turned out to be pork crackling. Simple, yet cooked to perfection - and that seemed to be the overall theme of the other dishes too. The lobster ravioli turned out to be far more satisfying than Amoria had imagined - just the right amount of creamy.

"Open your mouth," Sandra said - holding her fork out, offering the young lady a piece of pineapple. Amoria opened her mouth obediently and felt her heart race when she realized how intimate this act must appear to others around them. Not that anyone was truly paying them much attention, but that was beside the point. Tasting each other's foods was something that lovers did. Or a mother, feeding her young child.

Then, the taller woman grabbed her phone out of her purse, and made a call. "Cancel my appointments for the entire afternoon," she spoke. "I'm going to instruct our new Chief Marketing Officer on how to please our shareholders." The look in her eye told Amoria everything she needed to know. Her new boss was going to fuck her silly.

--- 5 ---

Walking into the hotel foyer, Amoria was two steps behind the older woman - and her heart was threatening to burst from all the emotions she was feeling. Sandra's own home was a mere 10 minutes away by car, but she had insisted that was 'too far', and so they had gone to the The Fairmont instead, just around the corner. It felt dangerously close to their place of work, but Sandra walked with a confidence that was unwavering.

"Welcome to The Fairmont," a young lass behind the receptionist counter squeaked. "How can I help you? Do you have a reservation?" Her smile seemed fake, but at least she had bothered to use her 'Customer Service voice' - as if she were genuinely glad to help someone.

"No reservation. Just need a simple room for the afternoon." Sandra smiled seductively towards Amoria, pulled out her credit card, and then leaned over the receptionist counter - lowering her voice to a whisper. "Single bed. We're going to cuddle.."

The hotel employee looked slightly uncomfortable, but chose not to comment. Instead, she reached cleared her throat, reached underneath the desk, took out a key card and placed it on the marble counter top. "We don't do rooms by the hour, so you'll be fine to stay until 11am tomorrow. Is that alright?"

"Perfectly alright, thank you." And before Amoria had time to truly process what had transpired, she was being dragged by the hand towards the elevators - the receptionist looking at her with a questioning look on her face like she was trying to figure out what kind of relationship the two ladies had. Or if the young blonde was truly consenting to what was going on before her eyes.

Once inside the elevator - simple, monotone music playing from tiny speakers above their heads - Amoria was a nervous wreck, but Sandra seemed like the most relaxed woman in the world. She leaned against the wall - straight-backed with perfect posture, while Amoria's heart pounded hard as they ascended up towards their floor. "Why did you tell her we were going to cuddle?" she asked eventually.

Sandra laughed lightly. "I couldn't tell her we were going to fuck, now could I?" She turned towards the young blonde, amusement visible in her eyes. "Don't worry about it. I just felt like showing you off a little. Wanted that receptionist to know you were mine." There was pride in her voice, and perhaps some sadistic undertones.

"You don't own me," the younger lady argued defiantly - but even to her own ears, the statement didn't ring quite true. "I mean-"

The older woman made an impatient noise at the back of her throat, but also took a step closer to the girl and brushed the blonde's hair over her shoulder. The petite lady almost flinched when those long, painted nails came into contact with her skin. "You have to stop resisting me every step of the way or else I'm going to have to get rough just to put you in your place, understand? Don't force Mommy to punish you." The voice had become low again, soft - but there was still an underlying strength to it. A promise of danger, hidden beneath a smooth exterior. Amoria couldn't hold back the shudder, and Sandra noticed it, her eyes lighting up.

"Yes, Mommy.. Of course, Mommy.. I understand.." Her bottom lip puffed out a bit, and she stared at Sandra with large, shimmery eyes as the elevator finally dinged and they reached their floor. She did not understand how everything had gone from zero to sixty in such little time. But they had come this far. She had accompanied her boss to the hotel. It was too late to back out now, and despite how much her common sense told her otherwise, deep inside she didn't really want to stop it either. She was aroused beyond belief. And it was just as much her own actions that had led them to that point as it was Sandra's, in truth. Perhaps she shouldn't blame the woman for taking advantage of it. Nevertheless, the nerves made her stomach turn into a tight knot of anxiety and lustful anticipation.

The key-card was swiped, a beeping noise heard, and a green light blinked briefly. The first thing Sandra said once they had made it inside of the stylish hotel room, and the door had been shut with a click behind them, only made things feel more intense. "You're going to find out what eating pussy is like." She said it almost in a matter-of-fact sort of way, an edge of lust in her voice, taking off her jacket and hanging it on the nearby coat rack.

"I-" Amoria swallowed hard, and suddenly she felt warm all over. Her breathing became faster as her mind raced at high speed, trying to decide how to reply to such a bold statement. But before she could think of how to respond, Sandra gave her an order.

"Take your dress off, baby," Sandra commanded. "Show me that delicious body of yours.." It was all happening so quickly, but her tone left little room for protest.

She hesitated only for a second before removing her coat, then began unzipping the back of the dress while the older lady stood there watching - a hint of a smirk on her lips. She didn't bother trying to undress in a manner that might be considered sexually appealing, instead just wanting to get it over with. The way the dark-haired beauty stared at her like she was a piece of meat made her feel both self-conscious and excited in equal parts. When she took her first steps out of the expensive garment, feeling the cool air kiss her bare skin in a most delightful manner, she could feel how wet she already was between her legs. And Sandra saw it as well.

"What an adorable damp spot," the older lady mused - staring right between Amoria's legs. "Turn around, let me look at you." The look on her face was somewhere between hunger and happiness, and seeing how much she enjoyed the sight almost made Amoria forget how vulnerable she was. Almost. She did a little pirouette, her ballet training from her younger years adding to her grace. Her underwear - brassiere and panties both matching - were sunflower yellow with a lace trim. The taller lady let out an approving sound. "Beautiful, baby girl. But I'm afraid those need to go."

Miss Collins closed the short distance between the two, her heels making distinct sounds against the floor when she walked. Amoria felt nervous, with goosebumps on her skin - and she had trouble meeting Sandra's eyes. Her boss's hands found their way to her bra clasp, and before the young blonde knew it, it had been opened and slipped away from her shoulders. Then, those same hands cupped her breasts gently - so, so gently. Amoria whimpered. It was one of the most intimate feelings she had ever experienced. Being touched by this imposing woman in such a delicate manner made the feminine energy in the room so apparent. But it also made her feel like she was being inspected like some prized animal before being taken to market. Sandra traced the skin along her chest and waistline, feeling every curve and angle. Really taking her time.

"You are so beautiful, baby girl," Sandra sighed - still just as stoic as ever, even if she seemed genuinely appreciative at the same time. "Now the panties, and then get on the bed on your hands and knees. I want to see your cute little ass in the air." There was no doubt about the commanding tone this time, and the older woman removed herself from the younger one's proximity with a swagger in her step. Without argument, Amoria did what she was told, moving over towards the bed - pulling her panties off as she walked, and draping them over the backrest of an armchair nearby. Then she did exactly as her boss had instructed, getting onto the soft mattress and crawling onto it on hands and knees. Her face was red as strawberry jam, being so exposed like that.

"Do you do anal?" Sandra asked after a few moments. She walked behind the young blonde, studying her from every angle, looking at her body as if she were a painting that needed to be thoroughly analysed. She pushed down on the platinum blonde's lower back to heighten the arc of her spine, then hummed with approval.

Amoria shook her head. "I.. No." She paused. A more distinct nervousness had crept into her voice now. Not because she didn't trust Sandra exactly, but more due to her own inability to truly accept this whole situation. She still felt like she wasn't ready for this level of submission. It was happening so fast.

There was a snorting sound coming from behind her - but she wasn't sure if Sandra found her comment amusing or offensive. "You do now," she said matter-of-factly. And with those words, she brought a hand down hard against one cheek. The force of the slap was such that it made Amoria yelp, and she would have fallen forward if the older lady hadn't grabbed hold of her waist. And then she felt her boss's hot breath in her ear. "With a butt like yours, exceedingly plump and curvaceous for a woman of your small stature, you were made for anal sex. You need it bad." There was a pause where she reached down between Amoria's legs, feeling how slick her pussy lips had become, then patted her cheek before pulling back to admire the view. "Do you know what a butt plug is?"

"Yes," came the timid response.

"I want you to wear this for me while you eat my pussy," Sandra explained. There was no denying the undertones of pleasure in her voice now. She turned away from the bed, reached into her purse, and pulled out a metallic object adorned with some kind of bedazzling gemstone on one end. A butt plug which could only be described as large, perhaps not the best suited for beginners.

Amoria whimpered when the cool object was gently moved up and down across her sex, gathering her natural lubrication, then pressed against her anus - making her clench up immediately. "Relax," came the order - whispered with an edge. "Or else it won't go in." Her heart felt like it was beating in her throat, and she nodded repeatedly. With a skilled hand, Sandra stroked along her hips, arms and thighs - gentle touches to remind the young woman to relax and accept the intrusion. But that did little to soothe her nerves. In truth, Amoria didn't want it to go inside. It seemed so dirty.

The raven-haired goddess sighed. "Seems you need a little bit of help," she murmured - and before Amoria knew what was going on, she could feel the tongue of Miss Collins poke and prod at her anus. Her hands were on her cheeks, holding them open in a way that made her blush even harder than before. Involuntarily, she tried to move away - both from embarrassment and the sensation of being tasted by such an imposing figure, but Sandra's firm grip kept her where she was, helpless to do anything else. She didn't understand how something so intimate and naughty could be taken in stride with no hesitation at all. A long, pointy tongue pushed its way against the ring of muscles around her small hole and then lapped against it with force - even slipping inside momentarily, until Amoria started mewling. "You like that?" The dominant lady's sounded amused.

"I don't knooow.." There was a quiver in Amoria's voice now, mixed with some genuine excitement and an underlying fear. A sloppy sound could be heard as Sandra buried her face between the blonde's butt-cheeks, making out with the poor girl's little rosebud, her breath hot against the petite lady's smooth skin. And she had never before been kissed there. It felt far more obscene than anything she had tried with any other partner. Amoria's sexual history was limited and entirely vanilla-flavoured.

Miss Collins tried the plug again. The cool metal against her delicate, forbidden opening made the young woman tense up again. She sucked in deep breaths as Sandra pushed against her sphincter with a gentle pressure, applying just enough force for it to give way slowly. "I can see your body fighting back," Sandra mused, "Stop that." Her fingers gently caressed the smooth surface of Amoria's skin, and across her sensitive thighs, until she reached her clit - then gently circled around it with delicate fingers. A small moan escaped from Amoria's lips - and suddenly, the metallic toy slid right into place, swallowed up by her tight hole. She clenched up again immediately, her entire frame shaking. The sensation was not exactly pleasant. She felt violated in a most carnal way, and the look on her face must have communicated this because the older lady had such a satisfied smile on her own that it could only mean one thing. She was loving Amoria's embarrassment.

"Aren't you happy Mommy is playing with your butt?" she cooed as she stroked along Amoria's spine - going from her lower back to the nape of her neck in an almost massaging manner. "Aren't you glad I got your bottom all plugged up?" There was a teasing tone in her voice now, and her fingers travelled lower still, finding their way to the base of the object embedded between the young woman's cheeks. She seemed to be admiring her work. "Tell Mommy you're glad."

There was a whimpering noise. A simple affirmation escaping Amoria's lips - something barely audible, spoken just loud enough for her to hear it. "I'm happy." The blonde's ears turned bright red, and she desperately tried to distract herself by focusing on the wall behind Sandra - the wallpaper slightly peeling off at the corner of the room. Anything but how exposed she felt at that moment.