Love at First Slight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now let's go to the kitchen, baby girl. It's important for an owner not to forget to feed their pet! So first I will cook you dinner, and then I will feed you my pussy. Do you want that, hmm?"

"Y-Yeah," the younger girl sighed - all too happy with the idea. "I do.."

--- 11 ---

Dinner ended up being some fancy recipe with lots of complicated steps, and Amoria was not allowed to help. She was seated on a barstool, her butt half hanging off of it so that the tail wouldn't get in the way as Sandra moved gracefully through the kitchen. It was clear she was a comfortable cook, and in her environment - something that the younger woman found very charming. Perhaps because it seemed so.. Motherly? And every chance the dark-haired beauty got, she moved over to Amoria to kiss her, or to fondle Amoria's soft bosom, or to gently tug at the tail just a little bit to draw a sound from her pet. A whimper. Or a moan. By the end of it, there was a visible puddle of wetness on the leather of the barstool - and when Sandra noticed, she grinned and dipped her finger in it, feeding it to her little girl. "You have been such a good bunny today," she praised Amoria between smooches, looking incredibly proud. "I hope you're hungry, because dinner's ready!"

The ladies got through the meal rather quickly. Venison with mushroom sauce, white asparagus seasoned with spices - a small salad for a side dish - all paired with a Shiraz wine. For dessert, heart-shaped chocolate truffles, though by the time they got to that part the women were more than ready to just devour each other - so they only had one to share, then moved back to the bedroom. Sandra carried her plaything bridal style this time, and Amoria just looked up at her Mommy with eyes so full of love and admiration that the older lady couldn't stop smiling. It was clear that they had a connection like few others ever did, especially after such a short amount of time. Amoria had heard tales of people meeting, falling in love almost instantly, and getting married just a few weeks later. Was that how her future would look like?

With that thought in mind, Amoria helped Sandra undress. By the time she was naked and on the bed, there was no time left for cuddles. In a way, every minute since they first set foot into Miss Collins' apartment had felt like foreplay. Both of them were eager to go straight to the main event. Amoria was still in her bunny gear, balled up on all four - sitting at the carpet - as Sandra spread her legs by the side of the bed, one thigh on either side of the younger woman's face.

"Eat me," she purred. The young blonde stared at the pussy presented before her, glistening with arousal, and took a deep breath. It titillated all of her senses. The scent seemed to go straight to her head, more so than the wine, and the warmth was radiating outwards. She knew what was expected of her, and was so excited at that point that she was sure she was at least twice as wet as the older woman was. She lowered her lips towards Sandra's sex, wanting to show her mistress how happy she was to be there between her legs. And when her warm mouth made contact with Miss Collins's labia, it was like a match had been struck, and her hands absent-mindedly squeezed down onto her Mommy's inner thighs. She kept clenching her butt around the large plug, and the feeling of fullness was really starting to grow on her. She opened her mouth wide and began to work her tongue against her dominant's engorged clitoris in flicking licks to-and-fro, causing the older woman to sigh and grab a handful of the younger lady's hair - pulling almost painfully on her locks.

"So eager," Sandra moaned out. Her breathing was heavy, and she kept her lover's head pushed down, burying Amoria's face in her womanly essence with no chance of escape, as if she wanted to make the petite girl partake in her nectar with extreme urgency. "Make Mommy cum, my sweet valentine," the domination continued, the words spoken so simply yet packed full of power. But it was a command that the young blonde was only too happy to follow. She sucked harder, kept licking, moved a finger into her lover's pleasure cavern. Her movements were sporadic at times, but after several minutes, Sandra started bucking her hips back against the younger woman's face, her walls tightening around Amoria's fingers as she approached her orgasm.

"Open your mouth, baby girl. Mommy's going to pee, and you're going to drink it."

Amoria stared up at her lover. It sounded disgusting, but there was something incredibly erotic about the whole thing. Something beyond filthy. "Do I have to?" came the hesitant response, momentarily stopping the ministrations with her tongue. The idea of drinking urine scared her a bit - it seemed too extreme, and was something that she had never once devoted a single thought towards ever engaging in. "Mommy, really?"

"You don't have to," Sandra began, "But I want you to do it. Won't you try it for me?" The words were whispered lovingly, yet there was something dark in her voice. A hint of desperation, and a yearning for perverted acceptance. And the way the older woman looked at her.. It was too much. Too arousing. There was nothing Amoria could do but obey. Her heart unable to refuse.

"Okay, I'll try.." came the timid reply, and she gave the goddess before her a submissive look. She opened wide, sticking out her tongue, staring at Sandra with big eyes - and the older lady's expression was one of pure satisfaction.

"Fuck, I love when you're obedient," she moaned loudly, almost growling her approval for her little pet. "Try to drink every last drop."

Before Amoria could properly prepare for what was to come, Sandra released her golden essence. A river of warm liquid sprayed out, coating the inside of the young girl's mouth with a strong flavour - one that was both salty and sweet. It tasted bitter, and slightly acrid, yet at the same time it made Amoria moan, something deep within her core stirring at the pure depravity of the act. There was nothing Amoria could do but to keep swallowing as the woman she loved poured out her golden pleasure into her mouth - letting the forbidden nectar slide down the blonde's throat like a well-earned reward. And Amoria loved it all. Loved being used this way, loved being Sandra's bunny. Her body trembled in a way that it never had before. The very thought of how tightly she had fallen into Miss Collin's clutches made the young lady mewl louder - squeezing down on the plug inside of her ass, the feeling causing her pussy to gush even more. She could hear Sandra's pleased laugh at the sight. It was the most perverted and the most euphoric moment of Miss De la Motte's life.

"You look so cute right now," the dominant woman commented with amusement, watching as her submissive continued to lick up every last drop of urine from her wet folds. And then her breath hitched in her throat, as she felt Amoria's tongue come into contact with her sensitive button once again. The bunny ears were still on, bouncing softly each time that the younger lady moved her head or adjusted her position. They somehow added to the eroticism of the scene unfolding between the two lovers, and Sandra climaxed violently against her submissive lover's mouth - her orgasmic high sending her straight into the stars.

It took her a minute to speak afterwards. "Did you like that, baby girl?" Sandra wiped some of the spilled essence away from Amoria's cheek with a gentle caress of her fingertip.

It took the younger girl a moment to gather her thoughts - still so caught up in the moment, trying to catch her breath. The room smelled of urine, but somehow it didn't seem to bother either of them. "I love everything you do to me, Mommy." There was no lie in the words. Amoria trusted her lover implicitly by then. She felt safe. Cherished. Loved. Even when put through acts that she could never have pictured herself doing. It was almost as if the naughty nature only made it better. More arousing. Being Sandra's obedient plaything had felt intimidating at first - but now those thoughts were blown to pieces. All of her fears seemed so juvenile and irrelevant compared to how she felt about her new life. About the nature of their relationship.

Sandra cupped her playthings chin with a loving gesture. "Come lay down on top of me, adorable one." The petite lady did as told, her heart beating so hard inside of her chest that she felt as though it might just jump out of her ribcage at any moment, her skin covered in goosebumps. Sandra couldn't stop smiling, one arm holding her lover close against her chest - stroking Amoria's hair affectionately. "Your breath smells like my urine," she teased some more. And then, something changed in her tone - her voice softening to a tenderness that made the young blonde lady melt. "You look amazing right now, wearing those ears.. I can't believe you did this for me. For Mommy," she whispered into her submissive's ear. There was no judgment or criticism in her voice, only appreciation. "And what a nice little tail you have too.."

Sandra began pulling on the tail - gently at first, but then with more force as it was not coming out otherwise. Eventually, it dislodged with a pop, leaving behind a slightly sore feeling in the bunny's bottom. But instead of concern, all Amoria felt was pure pleasure and desire. Her pussy throbbed against Sandra's thigh. But as soon as the plug was removed, Sandra began to push it back in again. In an attempt to distract herself from the unfamiliar sensations, Amoria asked a question she had been pondering over for quite some time already.

"Do you always.. Love women this hard?" She couldn't bring herself to say the word 'fuck'. "Or am I special?" She felt nervous asking. Partly because it was an incredibly personal question, but mostly because there was a certain degree of insecurity tied into the answer.

The taller woman smiled warmly at her. "You think any other woman would be crazy enough to let me do this to them?" she giggled, and kept pushing the plug in and out of Amoria's rectum, fucking her with it. "You're incredibly special. The smile on your face as you drank down my piss.. Unbelievable.." She pushed the toy home one more time - causing Amoria to groan softly against her lover's body.

"I just feel so connected when we play like this. It feels right," the blonde admitted shyly - then lifted her head to meet Sandra's lips with her own, sharing a chaste kiss. "And I love how you make me feel that way."

Sandra began fucking her precious Amoria's butt in earnest then, and her other hand found it's way to the blonde girl's clit, rolling and pinching the erect nub with enthusiasm. "Tell me what you want," she demanded gently, showering her petite lover's face in kisses, letting her tongue flicker out here and there across the soft skin in a rather animalistic way. "It doesn't matter if it's dirty or sweet - tell me your fantasies, my bunny. Make Mommy happy."

Amoria took a deep breath. This was getting harder than she had expected. She already felt embarrassed thinking about these things - especially since Sandra seemed so eager to make her realize the full extent of her submissive nature. But when she imagined how it would make her new girlfriend even happier, that thought alone made her tremble, squirming around on top of Miss Collin's body.

"I-I want.." Her mind went blank for a moment - the embarrassment mixed with arousal caused her face to go red, and her words became a little choked as well. "I am starting to love anal play.." she tried explaining, as it felt wrong to not tell Sandra exactly what was on her mind. And her dominant Mommy just kept kissing her passionately, making it much easier to admit what she desired. "But it's because you do this to me. Because it turns you on," the young girl confessed with a small sigh, almost feeling relieved after saying it.

They shared a look, and then Sandra pulled her baby girl upwards a bit, sticking one of Amoria's stiff nipples into her mouth. At the same time as her tongue caressed the blonde's breast, she increased the pressure on her clitoris, deftly moving her hand in meticulous circles, drawing out waves of pleasure from the petite blonde's frame that made her convulse and whimper. Sandra's other hand dug into the soft flesh of her rear. Amoria couldn't control herself any longer, and before long there was no holding back. "Ooooohh.." she cooed softly. "I'm going to come!" And she did. She rode through an intense orgasm, while Sandra watched with fascination - like a an artist observing their creation - and then held onto the young woman as her body jerked around uncontrollably.

The older woman didn't stop, though, still pushing Amoria forwards towards the edge of paradise - and soon enough, she relentlessly brought forth a second orgasm; a feat that caused her lover to go wide-eyed for a brief moment before falling half-way unconscious in Sandra's arms.

The dark-haired beauty hugged the small figure close to her chest, caressing her submissive plaything with gentle fingers across her sweaty back. Amoria just laid there peacefully, gasping for breath. As if the stress from the last few days had been all washed away by the time Sandra finally gave her exactly what she wanted. "You were so good for me, Miss De la Motte," Sandra purred and affectionately kissed her girlfriend's brow. "My baby girl." There was a lot to talk about - many decisions yet to be made - but those could wait for another day. The two lovers lay naked together on the bed, embracing each other in bliss. "Can you feel that I love you?" she whispered as she pressed her nose into the soft golden strands of Amoria's hair, inhaling deeply.

"Mmhmm," came the reply, causing Sandra to giggle melodically at how adorable the answer sounded. The older woman grabbed onto the corner of the duvet that they were laying down upon, wrapping it around the both of them in a cocoon of cuddles, her arms around Amoria's little body in a protective way.

"Go to sleep, my beloved valentine. Mommy's got you."

--- THE END ---

Thank you for reading. Please consider leaving a rating. This story is for the Valentine's Day Story Contest 2024, and it would be most helpful. I also appreciate your comments, and I want to make it known that I gladly welcome constructive criticism! Thanks again!