Love at First Slight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without another word, Sandra began to remove her own clothes. Amoria shifted her position, but that earned her a scowl. "Stay," Miss Collins said as if talking to a disobedient dog. And just like that, she obeyed without question. The dark-haired beauty stepped out of her skirt and kicked off her shoes. Before long, she was fully nude - tall, slender, and very much unabashed in her body. Like a statue of pure perfection. A goddess come to life. Her breasts were large, her nipples stiff and practically begging for attention. Yet, despite her obvious arousal, Sandra remained quite stoic as she moved towards the bed, laid down, and spread her legs - showing Amoria her clean-shaven sex, lest for the smallest of trimmed triangles above her mound. The blonde swallowed hard, feeling slightly overwhelmed at the sight, yet Sandra did not seem to mind in the slightest.

"It's time for you to show Mommy how good your little mouth can make me feel," came the order.

Amoria took a deep breath, moved into position, and began with gentle kisses all over her new boss's lower abdomen. The scent of her sex made her tingle - like a pleasant wind dancing across her skin, making every cell sing. But it seemed that Sandra had little patience for any build-up because she grabbed onto Amoria's hair and pushed her young face directly in between of her legs, forcefully grinding her hips upwards at the same time. The movement demanded for the younger woman to take her first tentative licks along Sandra's pussy - and then there was no denying it anymore, because this felt so right that she could only whimper. And whine.

"Mommy tastes good?" Sandra asked in an innocent voice - one hand on her own breasts, massaging them gently as her nipples stiffened even further. She pinched the erect buds lightly, almost teasing herself. "Do you want Mommy's essence in your mouth?" There was an amused look on her face when Amoria looked up at her - their eyes meeting.

"Mhm," came a shy reply - muffled by how her lips were pressed against the older lady's sex. Her mouth was already coated with sweet nectar.

"You can feel it, can't you? That you belong there, between my legs, with your tongue deep inside of me." There was a sadistic edge to her tone now. She let go of her nipple and stroked along Amoria's cheek instead. "Are you happy, my pet?" It was such a tender moment. An honest one, too, that somehow made the blonde put aside the last of her inhibitions and give into her desire. She felt like she wanted to cry, but why? All she knew is that she had never been more content - nor more aroused - in her entire life. "Talk to Mommy, baby girl.."

"I want to make Mommy feel good," came a muffled response, almost whispered. And then there was no holding back. With no further delay, Amoria dove straight into the older woman's folds with an enthusiasm and greediness that few women have ever achieved. Her cheeks flushed a deep pink, yet her mouth worked tirelessly, trying to devour every ounce of her boss's juices. It felt like heaven, and all she wanted to do was make this powerful woman happy. The young beauty felt dizzy, drunk on Sandra's natural flavour - and the way they made her taste buds tingled. How Miss collins' clit stood out like a beacon, pulsating with need. She put her fingers to work alongside her tongue, caressing and fondling Sandra's inner walls while moving her face in small circular motions against her pussy, earning herself some sounds of pleasure coming from above.

"You fucking love it," Sandra breathed, clearly more aroused than previously. "Just look at you.." Her words seemed to hit Amoria harder than expected, making her moan out loud against her pussy - but there was no denying how much they turned her on too. As if suddenly understanding her own dark desires. Like a cat that had found its favourite spot, lapping at the milk furiously with its tongue, Amoria kept pushing further inside, eventually reaching a certain spot that made Sandra practically scream - until she came. The sound was like the sweetest of melodies - and ab explosion of raw energy seemed to strike within the buxom beauty's core. It was so intense that it set off fireworks inside of Amoria's own mind and body. "Good girl," Sandra moaned eventually - her voice no longer containing that dominant factor, but instead just sounding pleased and.. Loving?

--- 6 ---

Not long thereafter, they sat together in the bathtub of the hotel room - Amoria with her back resting up against her boss's voluptuous chest, their limbs intertwined. Her eyes were closed, her butt still plugged up, and Sandra kept kissing her on top of her head in a way that made the young blonde feel treasured. The older woman's arms were wrapped protectively around her waistline - or perhaps she was afraid of letting go, worried that the moment might wither away? She kept rubbing circles against Amoria's thigh, caressing every part of her naked skin she came into contact with. The water was warm, the surface covered in bubbles - and although it was a little snug, both women fit into the tub without any discomfort.

"How was your first experience with a woman?" Sandra asked, moving one hand higher up so that she could caress her baby girl's bosom. The water splashed a little as she moved her body, and Amoria found the sound of it quite soothing. "I hope I didn't go to rough on you, my pet? Sometimes when Mommy's aroused, she gets a little carried away.." The tall, dark-haired woman almost sounded a bit regretful or something. Apologetic?

The blonde leaned back slightly further into the older woman's body, tilted her head and placed a soft kiss on the underside of Sandra's jaw. She let out a content sigh. "I'm a big girl. I can handle it."

Her boss pinched her nipple then, eliciting a pained moan from the younger lady. "That's cute, but you're not a big girl. You're super tiny. And such a delicate little thing," she teased with an edge in her voice that made Amoria's toes curl. "Just look at you." The fingertips danced along the side of Amoria's chest and stomach, down until they reached her most private spot - and the petite lady was so sensitive to the touch that she could barely remain still. "Does my baby girl like when Mommy touches her? With a big plug up her butt, no less?" she cooed, still in that same adoring yet lightly teasing tone.

"Mommy," the blonde whined - pushing herself against those talented fingers like a needy kitten. It felt amazing to give into this feeling completely, without hesitation or doubts about what the other person might think. Like the boundaries between them had somehow been dissolved or forgotten, replaced with something much sweeter. "I can't take it anymore," she admitted shamefully. "Can I cum?"

Sandra withdrew her hand from between the smaller lady's thighs. "Stand up," she commanded. Amoria pouted cutely but did as she was told - the warm water running down her glistening body - and then she felt her boss spread her bottom cheeks and reach for the butt plug, slowly pulling it out of her tight hole. It took some effort to get it out, and Amoria leaned forward slightly to ease the process. Sandra sucked in air through her teeth as she inspected the small hole that the shiny object had occupied previously - seemingly enthralled by the sight of the platinum blonde's virgin anus. "Good. Now sit back down. Same way as before."

Amoria hesitated only briefly before doing as told, and to her delight, Sandra's hands instantly found its way back between her legs, gently stroking her inner labia as if to test how aroused the young beauty truly was. And then, the petite blonde recoiled in surprise as her dominant Mommy began rubbing the dirty plug against Amoria's lips. "Open up and suck on it."

"But it was in my a-" Sandra didn't let her finish the sentence, just inserted the plug into her mouth with some mild aggression. With the blonde tilting her head sideways to look at Sandra, her eyes met Amoria's and there was a playful smirk on her face, yet they also seemed to carry a hint of something else - some deeper meaning that perhaps the younger girl wasn't quite aware of herself. Amoria hesitantly let her tongue run across the dirty metallic object, her cheeks rose-red, but Sandra only hummed in response - clearly liking what she was seeing.

"Anything that's been in your ass must go in your mouth afterwards, my pet," she giggled, showing off her pearly white teeth and pressing down on Amoria's clit hard - sending another wave of pleasure through the young woman's body. "And you're not allowed to climax anymore without the flavour of something naughty in your mouth. Understood?" The words were sharp, demanding, yet there was no denying that Sandra was getting turned on again. And Amoria was putty in her hands. She couldn't believe how wet she got whenever her new 'Mommy' told her what to do. And before she could really process what was going on, the dark-haired beauty began popping the butt plug in and out of Amoria's mouth, making her lick it, and causing obscene noises. The young girl's entire face became redder by the second, and the older woman relish in the sight of her reactions - all the while gently caressing the young lady's pussy with those delicate fingers of hers. "And anything that's been in Mommy's butt must go in your mouth too, of course.."

The thought drove Amoria crazy with lust. She imagined Sandra removing a plug from her own bottom and forcing it into her mouth - as if it was the most normal thing in the world. As if it belonged there. And just when the blonde lady was about to protest - perhaps say that she wasn't comfortable doing such a perverted thing - she felt something press against her butthole. Sandra was pushing a finger inside, gently at first but then picking up speed until she was knuckle-deep. "If you tell me that you love anal play, and that you belong to me, I will let you have an orgasm." The words came out like a dragon breathing fire - intense, hot, yet leaving no room to object. Like a promise of what was to come - a feeling more arousing than anything the younger girl could remember.

Amoria removed the plug from her mouth for a brief moment. "Yes.. I love it.. It feels so good.. I'm all yours," she whispered between moans, and then popped the toy back into her maw on her own volition, which only served to egg the older lady on. And soon after, the young lady found herself climaxing. Hard. The entire length of her body went rigid as Sandra relentlessly attacked her clit with one hand, and pressed against a certain spot inside of her rectum with the other, massaging her nerve endings in a way that made Miss De la Motte's eyes shut and her head whip back and fourth, left to right.

"Good girl," came a pleased coo. Amoria was nearly sobbing, the orgasm wracking her system hard, but somehow she absent-mindedly kept suckling on the toy in her mouth - like a baby with a pacifier. Her inner rectal walls spasmed around Sandra's finger, squeezing it so tightly that it seemed as if Amoria wanted to keep the other woman there forever. But most of all, within the overwhelming maze of emotions, she felt happy. So happy, because for some reason, everything felt right at that moment. Everything felt perfect. Like the two of them were meant to be together - inseparable - from this point on.

--- 7 ---

The brush that Sandra kept in her purse was located after a bit of digging around, and then she grabbed hold of Amoria's wet locks in a firm grip - not wanting to have any snags or split ends. "Relax," she told the younger lady as she began brushing out her hair, and there was a caring warmth to her tone. "You did a good today, baby girl. Let Mommy take care of you." She finished the job by kissing the nape of her neck gently, then moved over towards the mirror to brush out her own hair as well, but made no further comment. Amoria just watched the older woman silently. It wasn't often that she was at a loss for words, but her new boss had such a unique effect on her that she couldn't even begin to articulate how she was feeling. Not even to herself. But when Sandra was done, both ladies dressed once more, she turned towards her baby girl. "We're okay, right?" she asked, with the slightest hint of worry.

"Of course, Mommy," came a chirpy reply. She didn't have to think that answer over at all. She felt more than alright. With a satisfied nod, Sandra then led them out of the room, and once in the elevator, their hands found each other naturally. It felt like a tender moment, and Amoria's face was stuck in a permanent and shy smile.

As the elevator descended down towards the lobby floor, their eyes met - staring at each other intently. In the aftermath of their afternoon together, there was an understanding between them. A warmth. Still, Sandra looked serious. "Naturally, we must not talk about this around the office, you understand? The rumours.. They wouldn't be good for our careers."

"I understand," Amoria answered in a hushed manner.

Miss Collins leaned over towards her young plaything, and gently caressed her round cheek, letting her nails graze against the soft skin. "Look how much fun we can have together when you're being obedient, hmm? Don't forget to cancel those plans for Valentine's day. You're spending it with Mommy." And then she leaned in to steal a quick kiss - just barely touching their lips together in an intimate manner, before the elevator made a bell-like sound announcing they had reached their floor, and the doors swung open.

But as they walked out of the elevator, Sandra was once again two steps ahead - their hands no longer intertwined. And once they made it out on the street in the cold February weather, Amoria instantly shuddered in the cold - and as if to reflect the chill, her new boss turned to her with a rather blank expression. "See you in the office tomorrow," Sandra said simply - and walked away without another word. And just like that, the bubble had been popped, and the petite young lady was left feeling somewhat lost and lonely as her blonde hair slowly got peppered with snowflakes. The moment other people were around, things felt much more distant between them. Was this how their relationship was going to be?

--- 8 ---

Tuesday morning, the day before Valentine's day, Amoria had a knot in her stomach walking back into the offices of the bank, taking her seat in the back of the conference room to attend the morning briefing. Sandra Collins had not yet arrived, and a few of the other higher-ups took the time to attempt to get to know Lady De la Motte a bit better. "You're Aldrich de la Motte's daughter?" a man in his sixties asked, looking like he was about a week away from retirement yet sporting a hipster goatee. She was seated next to him at the long table. She couldn't tell if he was trying to be polite by engaging her in small talk, or if he wanted to know more about her for gossip reasons, because the man had a shrewd look to him. Like he was about to judge every word coming out of the young lady's mouth.

"Yes," came a short reply, but Amoria tried not to be rude, even though she already disliked the man based on intuition alone. She was clad in less extravagant clothing, having learned her lesson from the day prior, though she still had a gigantic brooch pinned to the lapel of her business blazer that looked like it could be a part of the British crown jewels, and she wore gold-rimmed non-prescription glasses to give herself that austere air of intelligence and elegance. Her lips were painted dark red, getting close to a black shade, and her blonde hair flowed beautifully down her slender form. The skirt she wore was professional-looking but otherwise incredibly short.

"Does that mean he intends to buy our banking branch?" Goatee-guy continued, seemingly intrigued. "Did he send you here to scout out our competence, perchance? I've worked here for nearly 40 years, you know. If he has any questions, he could.."

"That's not it," Amoria cut him off, seeing as the man was clearly getting carried away. "I'm just a regular employee, here to do my job, same as everyone else." It seemed she would have no choice but to deflect some of the false notions floating around before they escalated into rumours. She took a deep breath, straightened her back and prepared to give one of her best 'Miss De la Motte' answers when she realized most of the room seemed to be listening in on their conversation; some in a subtle manner, others far more obvious. "As the new Chief Marketing Officer, it is my duty to ensure the company is run in accordance with the philosophy and values that we promise our customers," she answered the older man with practiced ease. "And to align our marketing campaign with these philosophies, as well as stay competitive in the sector." It wasn't a lie, per se - even if she hadn't really read up much on S.P.A.R Bank's policies beforehand.

The older gentlemen seemed dissatisfied. "Of course you would say that," he murmured, and Amoria heard a couple of older women at the opposite end of the table speak in sharp words about how they were concerned about lay-offs in case of a take-over. It seemed that few people in the room believe that Lady De la Motte was there without hidden ulterior motives, and the young woman felt herself go on the defensive - prepared to stand her ground. But then Sandra walked into the room and instantly turned everyone's attention towards her, all eyes on their senior VP, which made everyone shift priorities. And in Amoria's case, it made her feel lightheaded. Warm on the inside. Confused, but in the best of ways. Miss Collins; what a beautiful woman she was! And less than 24 hours ago, the young blonde had buried her face in the older lady's sex. The very thought made Amoria squirm in her seat.

"Good morning!" Sandra announced to the room with the hint of a smile on her lips - something between business-like and friendly, but definitely in the more positive direction. Her silky dark hair was put up in an elegant bun, held together with two pins in the shape of what looked like miniature swords with sanguine stones at the hilt. Somehow, it made her look more fierce, more dominant; and Amoria could feel how all thoughts seemed to vanish from her mind for a moment, replaced only by longing and desire.

The meeting was short, and seemed to be full of boring stuff that nobody needed to be told in advance. However, for the sake of team morale, Amoria realized it might be beneficial for everyone to get together once a day - if for no other reason, just to feel like they were all working towards a common goal. Amoria lingered in the conference room as the meeting adjourned, and the people began to trickle out, hoping that Sandra would approach her and say something about their naughty time together the day before. Something about how it was meaningful and special to her, as that was how Amoria felt. But she didn't, not even when their eyes met across the large table. Her boss stood up without sparing her a second glance, and then left the room as if nothing had ever transpired. The lump in Amoria's throat was there instantly. Why did this woman keep making her feel so emotional? She couldn't tell if she should cry, run after her, or do her best to remain composed.

A few hours later, the petite young woman went to knock on Sandra's door - officially, to run a question by her, but unofficially because she wanted to see her again. However, her secretary was present and instead of the two new lovers sharing a sweet moment, Sandra just seemed annoyed that she was having to deal with Amoria as well. "What?" she hissed with impatience. It seemed almost cruel. So the young lady asked her question and then left the room with her head hung low. Her heart ached for reasons beyond understanding, and at first she thought it was because Sandra had been so dismissive. But soon enough, her hurt turned to anger - both at herself and at her boss. Because what did she expect? They were only co-workers, weren't they? Maybe it hadn't meant anything special to Sandra Collins. A momentary diversion - while on the clock, no less. Just another orgasm in a long line of sexual encounters. Perhaps she would still be fired in the end?