Love, Betrayal, Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look Katie, no matter how I will feel about it before, during or after, we agreed together okay. And I am happy for you to do this. I'll admit I'm more than a little nervous about this as well, but so what. Surely that's to be expected right?"

Katie nodded and then looked down at the table.

"What is it Katie? What's going through that gorgeous little head of yours?"

"Well, he is good to come over this Friday night if you are okay with that."

"Go ahead and let him know that's fine."

"Okay I will, probably for 8pm that okay?"

"Yeah that's fine, there is football on then, it will give me something to do while you get your mojo on."

"Okay I will let him know."

"We need to agree on a few rules though before we do this."

"What did you have in mind?"

"I have thought about a few things, you can add your own rules for this too."

"Alright, I'm not really sure I have any though."

"My first rule is that he is not staying at our place overnight, that will never be okay. Friday night he can come over and spend some time with you then go back to his hotel or whatever he wants as soon as he's done."

"Okay agreed."

"Second is no hanging around after, no staying for dinner, no pillow chatting. Are you fine with that?"

"Of course, we never did that in the past so nothing will change. Is it alright if he has a quick shower when we're done?"

"Yes that's fine."

"Alright, anything else?"

"Jake needs to get tested first and have a clean bill of health, sexually."

"I will text him tonight to see if he can get it done by Friday."

"Also can Jake not talk to anyone about this? Can you ask him to keep it between us? No telling Rachel or Simone, or whoever?"

"Yes, I already asked him that for me when I spoke to him today. I told him if anyone finds out, I will never meet with him again, ever. He said he would not tell a soul."

"What about you, any rules of your own, or questions?"

"You wanted us to use the house, which room should I use? Is our bedroom okay or not?"

"Yes it's fine, just make sure you change the sheets when you're done."

"I can do that."

"Anything else?"

"How long? How long can he be there when we're doing this?"

"How long did you guys normally take when you used to go to the hotel?"

"About two hours, we used to take a five-minute breather after the first time and then go again."

"Is that what you want to do this time?"

"Only if you're okay with that."

"Yeah, I guess I will be. Anything else?"

"Not that I can think of right now Greg."

"Then we are all set for Friday."

-------------

I was more than a little distracted at work on Friday, it's not everyday you know that your wife, the woman you love, will be fucking the hell out of some hung dude later that night.

I finally left work and headed home. After taking a shower, Katie arrived home about thirty minutes after I did.

We had time for a light meal and a glass of wine before Jake was to show up at 8pm.

"You still nervous Katie?"

"A little, a bit excited too."

"Don't tell me he has you all wet already, he's not even here yet."

"Oh stop it Greg."

Katie then stared into my eyes like we were having a don't blink competition.

"You sure you're all good with this Greg? You can still cancel, and we can forget all about it."

"No, I will be fine. You just focus on enjoying yourself, I don't want you thinking about me once you get started."

Katie let out a sigh, I could tell she was full or nerves, she was just hiding them well.

"I love you so much for letting me do this Greg, if there is anything in future you need from me, no matter what you make sure you tell me right?"

"I will, I figure this will give me a few drunk nights out with the boys without you hassling me for sure."

"You know what I meant Greg, I know what you are doing for me, I just wanted you to know how much that means to me."

"I'm doing this for us as well Katie, remember that. This isn't a selfless act I'm doing."

Katie nodded back at me while finishing her salad.

"I'm going to watch the football downstairs in the games room while you two are upstairs. It should cover all the time you're busy. You will need to come down and let him in when he gets here though, I don't really want to meet him right before he goes upstairs to fuck my wife. I don't think my pride will let me do that."

"Alright, I better go have my shower and get ready then."

"By the way, did Jake get tested? Is he all good for tonight?"

"Yes, I asked him to bring it with him to show me."

Katie got up from our dining table and started to head upstairs to get ready.

"Come down and see me before he gets here though, okay?"

"Sure, no problem."

I cleared the plates away and put them in our dishwasher. I then made my way to our gaming room. It is basically a second lounge room downstairs, setup with couches, a bar fridge, a big screen, x-box and surround sound speakers.

Our house has an entrance way when you first walk in, with stairs going to the second floor directly in front of the entrance. To the right of the entrance is an open arch doorway that leads into the gaming room. If you go to the left from the entrance, that leads into the dining room, with the kitchen, laundry and bathroom behind that.

When you walk up the stairs the master bedroom, walk through wardrobes and en suite bathroom takes up the entire right-hand side of upstairs. At the top of the stairs is the upstairs bathroom, and to the left are two bedrooms and the upstairs lounge.

I put the big screen on and started to watch the pre-game show. I was happy that I would be distracted by the game and perhaps not have to think about them. I did want to be here, mainly to let Katie know that I was alright with this, so she wouldn't feel guilty like if they went off to a hotel somewhere. There was to be no sneaking around or hidden secrets.

It was ten minutes to eight and Katie came down to see me. She was dressed in a simple summer dress, no bra and I'm sure no panties. She looked great without being too done up with a lot of make-up or sexy clothes.

"You look nice, can I get a sample first?"

"You can have whatever you want Mr. Johnson."

I gave Katie a cuddle and squeezed her delicious ass. Then gave her a nice kiss.

"Last chance, he will be here in just a minute."

"I'm good Katie, I want you to enjoy yourself. Pretend that I'm not down here alright?"

"Alright, I will see you in about two hours. I love you Greg, and only you, forever."

"I love you too Katie my sexy little queen."

I gave Katie a little ass slap as she walked away, and as if on cue the front doorbell chimed.

I grabbed a beer from the bar fridge and sat back down to watch the TV as I could hear Katie talking with Jake in the entrance way. The front door then shut and then there was silence as Katie obviously had led him upstairs to our bedroom.

I felt both anxious and anticipation for what was about to happen. I really did not know how I would feel about this. In one sense I was relieved that if this worked out for us, that I would no longer have to worry about trying to give Katie her extra sexual gratification from toys and sleeves and machines, always trying to get her to feel satisfied. It was kind of like I was now handing over that responsibility to Jake.

The other side of me worried about what if she likes it too much, what if she decides she needs Jake more and more to get her pleasure and I have just agreed to that. And also I worried about what it would be like to know how Katie is like when she is with Jake, is she different to when she is with me? Does she become more sexual? Not just that she enjoys it more, but that she wants it more. I was about to find out I guess.

The game was just ten minutes in, and it had only been about twenty minutes since Katie had led Jake upstairs when in between the commentators talking on the screen I could here what sounded like screaming coming from upstairs.

Curiosity got the better of me and I hit the mute button for the TV. And there it was, I could clearly hear Katie in the middle of an orgasm. She was loud, she sounded a lot louder than when I get her to cum from toys or with my mouth. This was scary loud and animalistic.

She quietened down a bit after she came, but I could still hear what sounded like the slapping of thighs, and they sounded like they were fucking hard and with a good rhythm. I decided to un-mute the TV and go back to watching the game.

In only about five or so minutes later I again heard Katie screaming, so once again I muted the TV. Yes, she was indeed climaxing for at least a second time. I could still hear the rhythmic slapping of their thighs, and I had to wonder to myself how they were keeping this sort of pace going. Katie said they always used to fuck hard and fast for about an hour, it is different though to hear that rather than someone just saying it.

I went back to watching the game, and yes once again about five minutes later I could again hear Katie climaxing. Was this how it will be all night? Will she be cumming every five minutes with this guy? Just what the hell is he doing to her to get that sort of response from Katie?

I have to admit that at this point my curiosity was getting the better of me and I did think about sneaking up the stairs to have a look. But I'm not sure why I couldn't bring myself to do that, but I stayed put and went back to the game. I then thought about it and was annoyed with myself because why would I even need to be sneaking up there? This is my house, if I wanted to watch I could, to go stand in the doorway to my bedroom and watch my wife.

I decided to focus back on the game and about ten minutes later I heard the now familiar screams coming from Katie upstairs. The fast rhythmic thigh slapping could still also be heard, damn these two were not fucking around. I figured they have probably been fucking now for about forty minutes or more and I have heard Katie orgasm at least four times now, and they have been doing it hard and fast the entire time. I have to admit I was starting to respect the effort they were putting in. This was some serious athletic fucking going on upstairs.

About ten minutes later I heard Katie screaming though another orgasm, fuck seriously what is he doing to her? It again crossed my mind to go upstairs but again I decided against it. Instead, I grabbed another beer from the bar fridge and went back to the game which was now ten minutes to halftime. I didn't hear anymore screaming from Katie through to halftime.

When the ads started at halftime, I muted the TV but I could hear nothing, no screaming or thigh slapping so I figured they must be having their breather in between fuck sessions. I thought to myself, you've made it halfway through Greg and have not wanted to kill anyone, well done.

I began channel surfing to occupy my mind, but I still had the TV muted. A few minutes later I heard Katie laughing, then a minute or so later I again heard the rhythmic slapping of their bodies but slower this time. They had obviously just started round two. I wanted to un-mute the TV so I wouldn't have to hear them, but part of me wanted to hear them, and that part won.

So, I was sitting there downstairs in our games room which is directly underneath our master bedroom, where my wife and her well hung lover was starting to fuck again. Katie had already had five orgasms that I knew of, she wasn't lying when she said she used to cum a lot with Jake.

I could hear their rhythmic sounds of their bodies begin to pickup in both speed and loudness, they were starting to fuck again now for real. I wondered to myself how long it would take, how long before Katie was climaxing once more? Do they do it in different positions or do they just keep the same one? Does she play with herself while he fucks her?

Within a few minutes I could hear her orgasm build and then explode with the same passionate screams I had been hearing for the last hour or so. Damn, what was that number six? Why am I even keeping count? I truly now was curious to hear more closely or perhaps even see what they were doing. My curiosity was getting the better of me.

Without consciously making the decision, I found myself standing in our entryway in front of our stairs. Just by moving into this area I could them hear twice as clearly as I could around the corner. It was obvious that Katie had left our bedroom door open, as I could hear Katie's heavy breathing and groans with every thigh slap. I could hear Jake's voice in her ear, telling her to take it, take it all. It felt like the whole place was just electric with the buzz of carnal sex being carried out up the stairs in front of me.

I was now on the third step, I knew that if I just took another few steps I would be able to see directly into our bedroom, our bed, to see them fucking. I don't remember making the decision, but I found myself halfway up the stairs where I could now peer over the top and look directly into our bedroom. It's as if I was in slow motion as I turned my head to look at the bed they were on.

What I saw will always be etched in my brain I think until the day I die. The bed faces towards the door, I could see that Jake was on the bottom his feet closest to me. Katie was on top in the cowgirl position with her head down with Jake's away from the door. Her ass was raising and falling in front of me, she was riding Jake's cock. It is a strange feeling to see the woman you love for the first time fucking someone else. The emotions inside are hard to describe at this point, conflicted is probably the best I could do.

What got my attention though was how far Katie was raising her ass up and then plunging back down, and even more impressively that she was doing that on Jake's cock. Jake's cock is obscenely thick, I mean it has to be the fattest cock I had ever seen including from watching porn. It had to be as thick as my forearm.

You could see Katie's pussy lips tightly stretched around his cock, holding on for dear life. And Katie was taking all of it, raising her ass up so that a good seven or eight inches were briefly on show before slamming back down to the very bottom.

And they were not going slow, this was hard fucking, I would almost describe it as angry. Jake would bring his hands down to Katie's ass sometimes as well to slap her ass, telling her once again to 'get that cock', and to 'take it all you little slut.'

I stood there as if mesmerized watching them for the next five minutes, unable to turn away. For some reason I needed to keep watching even though this was not really arousing to me, I didn't have an erection or feel a need to masturbate. I was simply amazed at watching these two gifted sexual athletes fucking. It was like they were NBA stars, and that up until now I had only played friendly backyard hoops with Katie, meanwhile she clearly had another several gears she could go up from our game to play in the big show.

I could hear Katie now talking in between her heavy breathing and groaning.

"I'm going to cum again Jake, I'm going to cum on your big cock again baby."

"Get it Katie, get it all girl. It's all yours, come and take it baby."

Katie began her orgasmic groan which turned into a scream, as I could see her ass and thighs shake while she tried to keep her downward thrusts onto Jake's cock going as her climax continued to take her. Just wow. This was way more intense than any porn I had ever seen.

As she slowed down her thrusts Jake told her to turn around, and Katie obliged by now mounting him in the reverse cowgirl position. I now had a perfect view of Katie's smoothly waxed pussy being absolutely stretched by Jake's cock as he started to piston upwards into her. I could see Katie's tits pointing straight up into the air, with her head laid back and out of sight.

I just realized that when Katie switched positions on top of Jake, she could easily have seen my head sticking above the stairwell, I was not looking at her face right then so I have no idea if she knew I was watching. Jake was now fucking her hard from beneath and they were impressive to watch. I had now been here for at least ten minutes, watched my wife climax, and the whole time their pace had not relented at all. And that they were well into their second hour of fucking made it all the more impressive. This was real live porn star fucking right in front of me, perhaps even better than what most porn stars could even achieve.

Again, after a number of minutes of Katie's pussy being pounded from below, I could hear her climax again start to build. I think Jake could tell as well because his upward thrusts became even harder and faster which only served to drive Katie further over the edge. She was cumming again. What shocked me this time was halfway through her orgasm she pulled herself completely up off Jake's cock and then squirted all over the bed and a few yards onto the carpet towards the door. She was squirting right in my direction. Another yard or two and I may have caught some of it.

This was also the first time I had seen Jake's cock outside of Katie's pussy as it stood up between her thighs. How she fucks something that big and that easily I'll never know. They say women's vaginas are very flexible because after all they do give birth, but holy hell it must take practice to get comfortable on a monster like that and then fuck it for two hours straight. It was like Katie was being fisted hard and deep to the elbow the entire time. Just fucking amazing.

Katie was laughing at her squirting exploits as Jake then positioned himself on top of Katie in a missionary position. I also took this momentary break in the action as a cue to go back downstairs and finish watching the game. I had seen enough for now, I was still in a little bit of awe of how good those two were at fucking, disbelief even.

I sat back down and continued to drink my beer, with the TV still on mute I could hear the action continue upstairs. I thought to myself about when I first started dating Katie, about how I was so keen to show her how good sex could be, to satisfy her and leave her wanting more. I really had no idea.

Upstairs is what she had to compare me to, how did I ever think she would be satisfied with my efforts if I had known the truth of what she had already experienced? That she was used to having sex like this on a daily basis, and then spending the next five years only fucking me, not being able to climax when we fucked. No wonder she craved Jake again. That when he showed up at the club that first time, she could not refuse him. I understood why a lot better now. Doesn't mean it didn't hurt, just that I understood it better.

I reminded myself that last time with Jake, Katie quickly made fucking Jake a weekly event, I would have to nip that in the bud though. I don't think I would ever be ready to sit through this on a weekly basis, even to know it was happening if I chose not to be here. That she also told me she went a bit overboard with Jake in high school with the amount of sex they were having. I think we will need a new rule. Maybe a once-a-month rule might work.

I was brought out of my thoughts by Katie screaming out another orgasm, I don't even remember how many that makes it, like Katie had said it was hard to keep count.

I watched the rest of the second half un-muted. I was at the point where I didn't need to hear Katie climax any more, I knew she would before the night was over. And later as the game wrapped up I heard the front door open and close. I assumed that was Jake on his way.

I decided to go upstairs and see Katie. As I climbed the stairs, I stopped at the same point I had earlier and looked into our bedroom. Katie was still laying on naked on the bed, she was laying on her back with her legs slightly apart. Even from here I could see the cum leaking from her pussy.