Love, Betrayal, Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went up the stairs and stood in our bedroom doorway, Katie looked absolutely exhausted, covered in sweat. It looked like someone had just thrown a bucket of water over her. I walked over and stood beside the bed looking down on Katie, she opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"You definitely need to take a long shower."

"I need a few minutes before I can stand up, then I will have a shower and fix up the bed. How are you Greg, are we okay?"

'We're okay Katie, I'm not sure your little pussy will be for some time though."

This brought a laugh and a smile from Katie.

"No, my poor little pussy will need some much needed R and R."

"Did you get what you wanted Katie, it sounded like it from downstairs."

'Yes I did thank you. Could you hear us from downstairs?

"You did leave the bedroom door open."

"I preferred that, so that we were not hiding anything from you."

"Well it sounded like you had quite the night."

"You're not mad, angry or anything?"

"No I'm fine, we can talk about it later if you like. Come on, let me throw you in the shower." As I held out my hand to Katie.

She took my hand and I walked her into the bathroom and started the shower for her. As she stepped in, she turned to me.

"Can you join me in a few minutes Greg, I would love it if you could just hold me for a while."

"Alright, let me go lock up and turn everything off downstairs and I will join you in a few."

I got back up stairs and undressed before getting into the shower with Katie. She was just finishing soaping down her entire body. I stood behind her letting all the suds wash off her. Even after two hours of hard fucking she looked great. I will never get tired of seeing Katie naked, even when we're old I suspect.

I wrapped my arms around her from behind, as I grabbed the soapy sponge from her to wash her tits down again.

"Hey, you can't just wash the good bits, if you're going to wash me you have to do it all."

So I wiped down her tummy, her thighs, her arms, around to her back, her ass and then down her legs.

"There you're all soapy again, spin around to wash yourself off."

She only made it around to face me before looking up at me with those sparkling grey eyes, she then leaned in and hugged me tightly with her head on my shoulder. We stood like that a few minutes, not talking, not moving. I then raised her chin and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"How much did you hear Greg?"

"Every time you climaxed, you were pretty loud."

"Is that all?"

"I could hear your bodies slapping against each other."

"Did you stay in the games room the entire time?"

"Most of it yes."

She gave me a 'please explain' look.

"I may have come out to the entrance area for five minutes so I could hear better at one point."

"When was that?"

"I guess into your second hour."

"You didn't come up the stairs then?"

Okay, I was starting to guess that Katie had seen me, she was trying to coax it from me now.

"I may have for a few minutes."

"What did you see?"

"You were on top, riding him."

"How did you feel Greg, seeing me with Jake?"

"It was different, I had conflicting feelings I guess."

"Like what, jealousy, hurt?"

"No, a little intimidated I guess, his cock is pretty massive and you were enjoying it. Also weirdly some respect."

"I get the first one, he is really big. But respect, what do you mean?"

"At how good you were, how well you could fuck. It sounds stupid but it kind of reminded me of watching professional athletes."

Katie giggled a little at that.

"I'm not really sure what to say to that, it wasn't what I was expecting to hear from you."

"Okay what were you expecting to hear from me? Out with it."

"I guess it was more what I feared you would feel, that you would be angry or jealous."

"No, I didn't get angry, or jealous really."

"Did it excite you at all, did you enjoy watching us?"

"Not like you're thinking, I didn't get hard or want to masturbate. I was a little in awe at watching you though. Amazed at how you two were fucking. Amazed at how well you were taking that cock of his."

'That didn't get you down, watching how good it made me feel?"

"Not while I was watching, I did feel a little depressed when I went back downstairs though. I felt more than a little inadequate in thinking I could ever please you sexually like what I had just watched Jake do to you."

"Baby don't ever think that. Do you know how many ways Jake is inadequate to you? In every way, every way except one. That's all he's got. You have everything else. Remember that Greg."

"Alright, I will I promise. Tell me though Katie, did you see me standing on the stairs?"

Katie let out a devilish giggle.

"Yes."

"Did that excite you to know I was watching you?"

"Yes, very much. I was hoping you would."

"Really, you wanted me to watch?"

"Yes, it gave me a huge thrill, I'm not sure why. I was hoping you would want to be more involved in future."

"I don't know, I will have to think on that."

"Good, you do that."

"By the way Katie, did you try to squirt on me on purpose?"

"Maybe."

"You little..." I started to tickle Katie which had her giggling and squirming. We ended in an embrace kissing each other. Long slow kisses, the best kind.

-------------------------

To be continued.