Love Boner

Story Info
Two virgin love birds having sex for the first time.
2k words
4.26
25.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years of age and older.

Love Boner

It was the first time I sat on a boy's bed. His bedroom was messy and small and smelt like cigarettes and weed. It was 4 AM, and I had just driven eight hours to meet him after spending a year falling in love with him over Discord.

My bra was tugging at my skin, and I couldn't stand it, so even though I had only been in his room a minute or two, I slid my hand up my back and undid my bra and pulled it out underneath my shirt. He blushed at my boldness and looked away as I tossed it on the floor.

" Kevin, " he was so cute, "come here," I whispered and patted the spot next to me.

There was a brief moment before he realized what I wanted, then he said "oh," and put out his cigarette, got off his brown Lazy-Boy, and sat next to me. He sat next to me shyly, his blue eyes wide with nervousness and excitement.

I leaned into him, my head nuzzling into his shoulder and taking his hand in mine as we fell into his soft bed. He was warm, and his shirt was soft and smelt like Downy. I could hear his heart pounding through his chest.

I flicked my brown eyes up at him, smiled, leaned in, and kissed his cheek. I saw his pale cheek turn pink just before he whispered, "I've never been kissed before."

I smiled, cupped his cheek gently, and looked down into his blue eyes, "May I be the first?"

His lip quivered, and he nodded. I smiled, leaned in, and kissed his left cheek, forehead, and right cheek. Finally, my lips pressed against his softly. When he didn't kiss me back, I wrapped my lips around his lower one and sucked on it gently before moving to his top lip, kissing him deeply.

A few seconds passed, and I pulled up to look at him, my pink lips tingling with as much excitement as my cheeks.

"Wow," he exhaled the breath he'd held and looked at me, his blue eyes locked on mine. I smiled happily, leaned down, and kissed him again, licking his lower lip with my tongue. It caught him off guard, and he made a cute noise as I sucked on his lip.

I snuggled up closer to him, ran my fingers through his long dark hair, and brushed the tip of my finger over the edge of his small ear, tickling him. He moaned softly, and I pulled away from his soft lips and looked at his blushing face.

I glanced down at his body and saw a tent in his sweatpants. I giggled, poked it with my finger, and looked back at him. His eyes are wide with shock.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

He shook his head gently, "Nothing's wrong. It's just that... that's the first time I've ever been touched there," his voice fell to a whisper as he admitted his virginity.

I blushed deeply, reached my hand back down to his dick, and rested my hand against its length. It flexed in my hand, and I brushed my fingers gently over the head and squeezed it gently. A gaspy little moan escaped his lips, and he looked back at me with shock and pleasure in his eyes.

"Would you like to touch my breast?" I asked quietly, pulling away from him.

He nodded, reached his hand over slowly, cupped my breast, and squeezed it gently through my shirt. I blushed and lifted my shirt up for him. He cupped my breast again, his palm rubbing my nipple gently as his finger squeezed against me.

"They're so soft."

I blushed as he rubbed his fingertips over my nipple, tickling it gently. I slowly rubbed my hand up and down his covered dick; he felt so hard in my hand.

"Pinch my nipples a little." I moaned gently when his fingers grabbed my nipple and flicked them a bit before squeezing them gently between his delicate fingers. "Harder," I ask him, blushing. He pinches my nipples, and I moan and look away, blushing as my panties get wet.

"Would you... touch me underneath my pants?" He whispered, blushing intensely, still playing with my breast.

I blushed and nodded and reached my hand underneath his pants, my fingertips sliding underneath the waistband of his boxers and through his pubes until I touched his hot rod. I timidly brushed my fingers up the length of it. It was so smooth but so hard. As I wrapped my fingers around him and glided them up to his soft, sensitive head, it pulsed in my hand. Kevin's face was blissful. His mouth opened in awe as I rubbed him.

"Will you suck my nipples?" I asked, rubbing his cock in my hand slowly. He nodded, scooted closer to me, ducked his head under my breast, and kissed them softly. I kissed his forehead and buried my face in his hair as he took my nipple in my mouth and sucked on it, his tongue flicking over it.

I moaned gently in his ear and leaned down, and whispered for him to nibble on them. He was shocked by my request but started nibbling at my nipple, his teeth pinching it gently as he sucked. I blushed and moaned as he squeezed my other nipple pulling it gently in his hand as I rubbed my hand up and down his shaft slowly under the waistband.

"Would you pull it out for me?" I asked nervously.

He pulled his mouth from my small pink nipple and pulled his pants down slowly, nervous for me to see it. I blushed when I saw it and rubbed my hand back over his cute pink dick. It was a pretty good size, about six or maybe seven inches. I brushed my thumb over the head of his cute dick. Kevin fell back down into the bed, relaxing and enjoying being touched for the first time.

I stroked him slowly and then a little faster, his dick twitched, and Kevin moaned and tensed up a little bit. I smiled and leaned down and kissed the tip of his cock and licked it gently before looking up at his face. His mouth was wide open as he looked at me, his eyes begging me not to stop.

I knelt down on the floor in between his legs. He lifted himself up on his elbows to watch, the thought of him watching me suck him embarrassed me, but it felt amazing when I wrapped my warm lips around his throbbing dick. I looked up into his loving eyes, and he moaned in bliss. I swirled my tongue around him. I sucked down slowly on his cock, my hand rubbing the shaft while my other played with his balls gently.

He spread his legs a little more, and I sucked down as far as I could on his dick. He moaned and fell back as I sucked on his cock. My soft lips slipped up and down his throbbing shaft as his moans hummed in my ear.

I reached one of my hands up and rubbed his flat belly as I licked my tongue against the bottom of his cock, pushing his head against the roof of my mouth. He humped his hips in pleasure a few times, thrusting himself a few centimeters deeper into my mouth, seemingly unable to control his hips. I reached my hand over and held his, smiling while burry my face on his dick.

Eventually, he looked down at me and said, "It feels amazing, but it's so different. I don't think I'll be able to cum."

I huff at the idea of failing to make him cum and push my mouth back down on his dick, sucking on it harder and faster. Kevin moans deeply and rests his hand on top of my head as I pump my mouth on his cock, my lips squeezing as I suck as tight as I can.

I run out of energy quickly, pull off his dicky for a breath, and moan, looking at his cute face before burying my wet mouth back down on him. It's thick in my mouth, and surprisingly it tastes nice, and his pubes smell clean. I sit with my mouth buried deep in his dick for a minute to think, sucking the best I can and rubbing the bottom side with my tongue.

"I think I want to give him my virginity." I blush deeply and pull off of his cock and ask him nervously.

"Are you sure?" He asked, stunned.

I nodded quickly, "I want you inside of me."

I blushed, rose from my knees, lay down on the bed, and waited nervously as he pulled his pants and boxers down. I pulled my knees up and kept them together until he knelt down between my legs and spread them open, looking down at my pussy for the first time.

"You're sure, you're sure?" He asked once more as he looked down at my naked body.

I smiled at how much he cared, and I took his hand in mine, "I'm sure."

He gulped and scooted up closer to me, grabbed his dick, put it at the top of my pussy, and tried to push it in.

"Ow, ow- stop. That's my clit!"

He backed off immediately and looked down at me like he'd just mortally wounded me, "I'm sorry."

The idea popped into my head, "It's okay. Here grab a pillow." I said as he grabbed his pillow and shoved it under my hips.

He knelt back down in front of me and rubbed the tip of his head on my pussy slowly, not sure where to insert it.

"A little lower. Too low, that's my butt. Stop. Right there."

He held himself still and looked up into my eyes, and once his gaze met mine, he slowly pushed himself inside of me.

"Oh!" we both moan out. I watch Kevin's head fall back, his eyes rolling towards the ceiling as his jaw drops. My eyebrows crease together, and a high-pitched moan bursts from me. His dicky is only halfway in. Still, it's stretching me open, and it feels amazing.

He looks down at me and sees my squished eyebrows and face, "Are you okay?" He asks, concerned.

"It's so big~" I moan.

He smiles, relieved, and pushes himself all the way inside of me. I'm quivering against him as he holds it there for a second, moaning and looking down at me with his loving eyes.

He takes both of my thighs in my hand and spreads my legs further apart as he starts to hump deep into me. I close my eyes in pleasure and moan with every thrust, "It feels like a massage for my insides~" I sigh and reach for his hands.

He takes my hands and looks down at me, blushing as he pumps his hips deep into me. I squeeze my pussy around his cock and bite my lip as my hands move to pinch my nipples as he rhythmically thrusts himself into my little flower. I feel his balls slapping against my butt cheeks and hear the wet noises my pussy makes as he rocks his hips.

I don't know what to do with my legs, and I lay them against his shoulders. He wraps his arms around my legs and starts thrusting harder and deeper. His cock is getting hotter with every thrust. My pussy is pulsating against his throbbing cock as he massages me with it.

I cover my mouth with my hand to muffle my moans as he speeds up. My breasts bounce, and I push my hips down against him, wanting him deeper inside me- as deep as he can be.

"Oh, I love you!" I moan out as I cum against him.

"I love you too!" He moans loud and pushes his hips down on me, his weight heavy against me as his dicky throbs deep in my pussy. His cum filling my insides. He spreads my legs taking one last look down before collapsing on top of me.

"That was amazing," I said, wrapping my arms around him and kissing his sweaty forehead.

"You're amazing." He kissed me deeply and then slid out of me, a final moan escaping our lips. I wrapped my arms around him, and he never let go.