Love Candles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. I've had it dozens of times, going back to before Natalie and there was no effect. I even had to have a drug test on a Monday morning having had some of this on the Saturday and passed with flying colours. As for illegality..." Della's voice and more specifically her train of thought drifted away.

"What?" Trudy asked, not caring if she received an answer as her thoughts drifted to matters of the flesh.

"No more talking, lets start fucking." Della replied. She led Trudy by the hand to the bedroom, Trudy switching off the living room lights as they went. Della's other hand contained the candle-holder.

The bedroom was a little on the small side. The king-size double-bed with plain white sheets seemingly spanning the full width of the room (there was actually a few inches on either side). Della pulled the duvet off the bed exposing a clear-plastic covering encasing the under sheet, prompting a quizzical look from Trudy which Della didn't respond to. Light came from a single lamp that protruded from the wall a foot or two above the middle of the bed. After Della placed the candle on one of several shelves on the wall facing the bed, the two women tumbled giggling and laughing hysterically on the bed, they laughter snuffed out as they began kissing, they're tongues intertwined and seemingly performing a dance in the other's mouth, running up and down their lipstick-glossed lips.

"Mmm..." they both managed in unison. They broke their initially kiss and stared lustfully into each other's eyes, trancelike expressions worn on their faces. After a mutual grin the kissing resumed as the women rolled about on the bed as they did so engrossed in each other. After a few minutes of this their hands began wandering along the rest of their bodies, their large round breasts with the already erect nipples encircled by large areolas, Della's exposed navel, Trudy's lace-covered abdomen, followed closely by their mouths, their embrace broken.

Eventually, Trudy found herself on her side, feet next to the headboard and head at the other end, inches from Della's engorged pussy, whilst Della was inches from Trudy's love-gash. The two women's heads closed the gap in space and when their tongues made contact with their respective love-buds, the sparks flew. After some gentle lapping of Della's clit and pussy lips which had a metallic tang to them, Trudy went all out and took the clit which was the size of a pea beneath its hood and began sucking it like she would on a straw. Della clearly caught in a heady combination of heightened arousal from the candle and the sensations from Trudy's mouth and tongue reciprocated. Both women were practically giving each other blow-jobs, their heads bobbing back and forth, pace quickening based on the sizzling sensations emanating from their nether-regions.

"Oooohhh! Arrrghhh!" Both women groaned giving voice to the exquisite sensations they were giving each other. Somehow though, as the sensations began to intensify, both women ignored their desire to vocalise and concentrated on one thing only, orgasm! They sucked and licked and even used their tongues as penises, darting in and out of the holes nestling between the petals of their labia. Finally like a crashing wave pounding the beach their orgasms began, issuing out from their centre to encompass every corner of their bodies, right to their toe & fingertips.

"God that was worth the wait." Trudy said as she and Della snuggled up next to each other, both their heads at the same end of the bed for once.

"Its only been a couple of hours since we met up." Della said one arm around Trudy's shoulder as she held here other arm in front of her face to inspect the wristwatch on her arm that apart from her fishnets & teddy was the only other thing she wore.

"No, I mean I've wanted to go to bed with you since we started exchanging emails last year and I first saw your picture on the company website." Trudy clarified. Despite the intense mutual orgasm and possibly because of the passage of time, their heads had cleared a little.

"Well, I'm glad to hear I was worth the wait. Though I suspect my little friend played a part." Della said referring to the candle. She shifted position so that she lay atop Trudy. Their bodies felt good in close contact, their large breasts pressing into the others' thrilling each with their touch. Della gently played with tousled strands of Trudy's hair that hung over her forehead and began kissing her once more. The women could taste each other on their tongues. As Della had shifted position the plastic beneath them creaked and squeaked, reminding Trudy of its presence.

"What is it with this?"

"I've put it on here so that, well why don't I show you so you understand better? It'll be much more fun that way."

Della smiled knowingly as she once more began working her way down Trudy's body, pausing to take first one and then Trudy's other nipple in her mouth and swirl them around with her tongue a few times before she continued heading 'south'. When she reached Trudy's navel she poked her tongue inside the depression of skin and Trudy reared up out of the bed for a moment before settling back down. The 'voyage to Trudy's south pole' continued with Della's tongue getting reacquainted with her vulva.

"Arrgh! Ooooh!" Trudy groaned as Della's tongue once more wrapped itself around her clit. As Della tongued Trudy her hand - fore & index fingers extended -- inserted themselves into her love canal. It was moist and receptive and Trudy's hips bucked as she desperately tried to thrust her core forward to meet Della's probing digits. Della began moving her fingers in and out of Trudy's gash with speed, keeping rhythm with her tongue. For Trudy it was pure ecstasy her back was arched as was her head and her face wore an expression of exquisite agony, eyes closed, lips pursed and cries and shouts of joy issuing from her mouth: "Oh fuck yeah! Oohh Fuck Yeah! Keep going, don't you dare stop!" She exclaimed when she wasn't moaning and groaning. Della was only too happy to comply. However, when it looked like a tipping point had been reached she'd slowly come to a halt.

"Please." Trudy pleaded.

"Please?" Della taunted.

"Please let me cum." Trudy replied. Satisfied that she'd climbed down sufficiently from her near orgasm, Della renewed her efforts soon bringing Trudy to the boil. Again she backed off at the crucial moment and again Trudy literally begged for release. Della repeated this a few more times, each one taking less and less time to bring Trudy to 'the boil'. Finally, as Trudy once more approached orgasm and once more Della appeared to slack off from her ministrations, Della instead intensified her efforts. Trudy shrieked, loosing off a banshee wail as one of the most intense orgasms of her twenty-something years erupted with her. As her hips bucked and rocked clear liquid was ejected in spurts from her vaginal slit forming a puddle on the plastic bedding between her spread legs. Using her tongue to lick some of Trudy's ejaculate from her mouth Della beamed up at her bed partner and said:

"That's why I have plastic sheets down."

She returned to Trudy's side and let Trudy lick her own juices from her fingertips and the two women passed cum back and forth between them in a long, lingering cumkiss.

"Now that was an orgasm." Trudy remarked.

"Was that your first time squirting?" Della asked.

"No, but I rarely get off like that. Maybe a couple of times a year, usually its unintentional, a pleasant surprise, though the downside is changing the sheets if I'm on a bed at the time. I remember once I was having sex with this woman. We were finishing off our session by sharing a double-ender and it must have really been pressing against my G-spot because I had this really intense climax and after we came and I pulled my end out of me, I dribbled all over her under sheet which she'd put on fresh that day, just for me. I felt really terrible, especially as I wasn't staying the night. She was married and I was her 'bit on the side' so as you can imagine she was going to have to make an excuse when her husband came home to explain why she'd changed the bedclothes twice in one day,"

"Ouch." Della remarked.

"Well, actually, there was an upside. She'd not been able to give a convincing excuse to her husband about the bedclothes when he got home and she confessed all. Anyway I come over to her place a few weeks later and just as we make our way to the bedroom the husband comes home. I'm mortified, trying to find a place to hide or better yet a way out of their house unnoticed when he walks in to the bedroom, with this scantily clad, size twelve, peroxide blonde with tits as big as footballs on his arm and before you know it the four of us are naked and shagging each other senseless. Seems when the wife confessed, far from getting angry, 'hubby' confessed that he'd been spending his evenings with the peroxide blonde, who was his executive secretary. They forgave each other. Told each other in graphic detail what they each got up to and apparently got so turned on they jumped into bed and shagged each other stupid. And there's more."

'What?" Della obliged Trudy. As Trudy told her story Della lay on her side 'Jilling' off as the story was turning her on.

"When he told his wife that his mistress was also bi and a swinger, the husband started bringing her to their place for three-ways instead of him secretly visiting her, and they planned to bring me in to make it a four-way. Suffice to say that with three sets of voluptuous tits and pussies to play with, he was very happy."

"How long did that go on for?" Della asked, her words escaping between gasps and mewls of pleasure as her orgasm approached.

"Only a couple of weeks. I was soon a spare wheel and left them to it. Though a postscript is that whilst I stopped participating in the foursomes, I did have some twosomes with the peroxide blonde, once more behind the husband's back."

Della was going to chuckle when she suddenly gave out a long, drawn out sigh as her back arched and eyes' closed, signifying that she'd reached her second climax. She climbed out of bed, blew out the candle and a few minutes later returned from a trip to the bathroom with a wet sponge which she applied to the pool of girl-cum from Trudy's cunt. Trudy made her own trip to the bathroom as her bladder was full to bursting. When she returned to the bedroom she noted that the cherry-vanilla smell of the candle had been replaced by the musky, but no less erotic aroma of sex. Della was lying on the bed and held something in her hand. Trudy quickly saw that it was an 'erect' plastic phallus, pale-purple in colour about ten inches long and presumably 'circumcised'.

"Mmm, that looks like it could be fun. Do you want to do me first, or I you and then switch around?" Trudy asked.

"Why not do each other at the same time instead?" Della suggested. As Trudy joined Della on the bed she noticed that there was a smaller attachment at an almost ninety degree angle to the phallus that was shaped like an elongated chicken egg. Recognition swam before Trudy's eyes.

"Ahhh, it's a Feeldoe. Remember I said at dinner that some porn can be good? Well there's this site, I think it's East-European, or at least the girls all seem to be, anyway they fuck each other with those, usually whilst wearing tights with the crotch invariably torn open."

"I know. I've watched more than a few online. My only complaint is that far from being too demonstrative, the girls aren't demonstrative enough." Della lamented.

"Don't worry, regardless of which end of that thing you want to use on me, I'll be very demonstrative. In fact I hope the neighbours are heavy sleepers." Trudy replied.

Della lubed up the 'egg end' with Vaseline and slowly inserted it into her cunt, mewling with pleasure as she savoured the sensation of the walls of her vagina conforming to the new addition. Smearing more Vaseline onto the dildo end. Rubbing her clit in anticipation, Trudy asked Della where she wanted her. Della replied she wanted to fuck her in the missionary position so Trudy lay on the bed, legs spread, right forefinger rhythmically running up and down her clit. Della climbed atop Trudy once more and positioned the tip of the dildo against the mouth of Trudy's vaginal lips she paused, using the 'glans' to replace Trudy's finger against a clit for a moment or so before inserting the lubed-up faux-penis into Trudy's waiting hole. She could feel as well as hear Trudy's intake of breath as she felt it go in her as well as Trudy's cunt walls grip the phallus tightly.

"Ready?" Della asked.

"Too right I am!" Trudy replied.

Della leaned down and kissed her as she began thrusting in and out, slowly at first but after about a score or so of thrusts which produced incredible feelings in both their sensitive holes she quickened her pace.

"Ooooh! Ahhh!" Both women exclaimed repeatedly in mutual ecstasy. As if the sounds of their fucking and the sensations in both their cunts wasn't stimulation enough, the creaking of bed springs and the banging of the headboard against the bedroom wall added to the erotic frisson between them. Throughout their 'blending' Della, who having broken her initial kiss with Trudy was resting on her knuckles, hands locked out straight so as to penetrate her more deeply, could look down as see her plastic shaft sunk into the folds of Trudy's slit. And from her position looking up at her bed-partner, Trudy could see the twin orbs of Della's boobs bouncing as she fucked her.

"Oh God this is fucking great!" Trudy exclaimed.

Thud, thud, thud, thud, thud went the headboard.

Eeek, eeek, eeek, eeek, eeek went the mattress.

"Ahhh! Ooooooohhh!" went the two women with every greater speed and power before Della paused and with Trudy's help rolled around so that it was Trudy on top. Soon it was Della staring up at Trudy as her tits bounced as Trudy bobbed up and down on the plastic prick.

Once more thud, thud, thud went the bed and with Trudy's pre-cum soaking the shaft and making it slick and slippery, the women's exclamations were spewing from their mouths with ever greater ferocity.

"Shit its soo good! So very good!' said Trudy.

"Het is zo verdomd goed!" Della was so far gone with lust that she'd reverted to her native Dutch to better verbalise her thoughts.

They traded positions once more, though this time Della gripped Trudy's ankles and held her legs up and open in a 'V' to present her fully exposed vagina. The two women were getting ever closer to the peak, their faces contorted with the strain of the approaching explosion of completion.

"I'm cumming!" Trudy exclaimed.

"Me to!" Della concurred, lapsing back into English.

As Della continued her thrusts, she released Trudy's ankles which instantly enveloped Della's neck, Della once more resting her hands on the mattress, arms extended. Her thrusts were long and deep, again and again and again, Trudy pressing against the dildo with her cunt walls.

"Eeeeehhh!" the two women shrieked mere moments apart and exhaling deeply as their mutual orgasm ripped through their bodies.

Eventually their movements subsided and their breathing became shallower and more regular. First Della and then Trudy removed the Feeldoe. Turning it around Trudy put the part that had sat in Della's cunt in her mouth and she hungrily licked off Della's salty juices and Della ran her tongue up and down the dildo doing the same with Trudy's. When they had finished they again cumkissed.

"I think we're going to need the sponge again." Trudy noted. A naughty look was suddenly exchanged between the two women, a 'why waste it' look and the two women turned over and began running their tongues over the wet patch on the plastic. When they'd finished, Trudy helped Della remove the plastic sheet, which Della explained, she'd wash tomorrow and put back in storage. Hand in hand the women went to the bathroom and purified themselves and the Feeldoe. They took it in turns to clean their teeth, Trudy even producing her own folding travel toothbrush from her handbag. They then returned to bed, discarding their nylons and Della's teddy, tidying the under sheet and fluffing the pillows. Putting the duvet back on the bed, they lay 'spooning' beneath it. In the dark Della consulted the luminous dial of her watch and saw that it was only just after midnight.

"Shush." She suddenly whispered. Before Trudy could ask why, they heard a sound of a distant toilet being flushed downstairs. Della started giggling.

"What's so funny?" Trudy whispered back. Della broke their embrace, enabling Trudy to roll over and face her.

"That's probably the guy in the flat below cleaning up after playing with himself while he heard us fucking." Della explained. Trudy started giggling to.

"Well I hope we put on a good show for him."

"He works in the City and thinks he's Michael Douglas' character in "Wall Street'. In fact he's a sad thirty-something who hasn't had sex in ages. In fact I've only heard him screwing once, a few weeks after he moved in and I wouldn't be surprised if his partner was paid by the hour."

"Oh, you shouldn't say that.' Trudy playfully scolded Della. "Depending on who is doing the overhearing, I think it's a big turn-on if someone overhearing me shagging is so turned on that they have a wank. Even though they can only hear me and have to rely on their imagination, I imagine it's better than watching porn because its really happening only a wall, floor or ceiling away with someone they at least vaguely know. Actually I once had the hots for this girl who lived in a flat in the floor above mine and whenever I brought girls back I always made sure she could hear what was going on in hopes of one day seducing her. I had visions of her getting so randy hearing me and some girl that she'd pound on my front door demanding to be let in and join us for a threesome."

"And did she?" asked Della.

"No. She did knock on my door one time when I was having sex with someone, a guy in fact. But it was only to complain about the noise. She moved out not long afterwards and I never got to sleep with her." The two women once more 'spooned', this time with Trudy pressed against Della's back. After a few minutes during which the only sound was their breathing, the occasional car going by outside and creaking bed springs downstairs they fell asleep.

12