Love Changes Everything

Story Info
Magic Dreams, where dreams last forever.
2.2k words
3.04
3.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve and Melissa got married in early January. They had been lovers for a few years now, but for some reason, they never found the right moment to live together. Melissa couldn't wait to move in with Steve, but she had made the mistake of telling him on their first date that she was allergic to dogs. When it came time for them to get to know each other better, Steve suddenly disclosed he had a dog, Rocco, whom he loved very much.

He made up how Rocco was very old, and only a few years away from dying a natural death, how he wouldn't dare to put him in a shelter or separate from him during his final moments. "It's inhumane, I can't do that to him!" he always yelled. At first, Melissa believed Steve. And they just kept going to Melissa's place for their 'private time'. But eventually, word got out that Melissa wasn't Steve's only lover. He had many other flings throughout their relationship, and they always crashed at his place.

Rocco was a lie to keep Melissa out, and by the time Melissa found out, she and Steve were already engaged. However, instead of confronting Steve right then and there, she decided to play more tactfully. During the months leading up to the wedding, she had looked for ways to enact the perfect revenge while keeping tabs on Steve. And the perfect revenge she found... A magical resort with a Valentine's Day deal. Perfect.

***************************************************

"Honey, I don't know where you found this place, but it's amazing!" Steve said as the couple checked in at the reception of their resort. 'Magic Dreams', the resort was called. Steve never read the brochure. He was much more interested in having side flings, believing Melissa hadn't the slightest clue. It gave him a thrill.

Unpacking their bags in their room, Melissa gave her best impression of a surprised shock, "Oh no!".

Steve looked over and replied, "What's going on?"

Showing the contents of her suitcase, she continued, "I only just now remembered that I packed two suitcases! I knew I forgot something!" Melissa's single suitcase was packed full of lingerie. Lingerie Steve had never even seen before.

"Why in the world did you even bring that much lingerie?" Steve asked, confused.

"It was a surprise activity I had planned. But I guess we can just make it a main activity now," Melissa replied. "Pick a set, any set, and I'll wear it for you and tease you in it for the rest of the day."

Looking at the various sets, Steve's eyes stopped as he looked at a lacy black and red over-the-top slutty lingerie set. "That one," Steve said, pointing at the set.

"Hm, naughty," Melissa replied in a sultry tone as she picked up the set and gave Steve a show, seductively removing her clothing and slipping into her new outfit for the day. "Does my ass look fat in this?" Melissa asked teasingly as she gave her cheeks a firm slap, making them jiggle.

"Your ass looks amazing, babe," Steve replied. "It looks even better than usual... Fuck. You're getting me in the mood!"

"Lie down on the bed then," Melissa started. "I'm not there yet, but I'd love to tease you until I'm ready. Lie down so I can ride your face."

Beds at Magic Dreams were enchanted before guests arrived, according to the instructions given by the guests when they booked the room. Melissa had instructed that she wanted her husband to become hopelessly obsessed with her ass. The second Steve would lie down, he'd fall asleep, and in his dreams, his mind would be altered to accept his newfound desires for Melissa's butt. The desires would last only for a few hours, but that was all Melissa needed.

As Steve eagerly positioned himself on the bed, he soon realized he started feeling a little strange. A sudden sense of sleepiness got the better of him and he quickly lost consciousness. Even his own arousal couldn't keep him awake.

His dreams, however, were still fully focused on the idea of Melissa driving him wild as she rode his face. But in Steve's dream, he was tied down. The tease quickly became torture, as Steve was no longer in command. Melissa rode his face for what seemed like hours to him, never taking off her lingerie. Her lacy panties, however, were fully soaked. There was no denying Melissa reached multiple orgasms, but she never let Steve go. Trapped in his fantasy, he surrendered to Melissa and her glorious ass as his vision went dark.

When Steve woke up, it was like no time had passed at all. Melissa was still in the process of getting on the bed and positioning herself above him. The dream had already affected Steve's thoughts, as he muttered, "Hm. Babe, your ass looks so amazing from here."

"Then I guess you really do love these panties! I'm glad I bought them for our honeymoon," Melissa replied.

"Oh, babe, you have no idea. I'm honestly a little envious of them... I wish I could be as close to your booty for as long as your underwear does... it gets to be there all day!" Steve confessed, his words heavily influenced by his vivid dream. It was as if his sudden dream had given him an obsession with Melissa's ass. An obsession so strong, that he desired to be her underwear. To be worn by Melissa, to feel her vagina getting wet and soaking him... The desires were unnaturally strong, and Steve lost control to them.

"What if I told you that was possible?" Melissa probingly asked.

"You're kidding, right?" Steve replied, his arousal showing.

"All you have to do is wish for it! That's the magic of this place! This resort truly is magical. Every couple gets to make a single wish while in the resort, which will become a reality, as long as all involved parties consent to it," Melissa explained. "If you truly want to be my panties, I'll let you experience that..."

"Yes! I do!" Exclaimed Steve excitedly.

"I know," Melissa replied jokingly. "We already did our wedding vows." She chuckled.

"I wish to be your panties!" Steve corrected himself.

"I wish for you to become my panties too," Melissa replied. A mischievous grin appeared on her face as a strange glow surrounded Steve. His essence started flying through the air toward Melissa's panties, which absorbed him without any issues.

"Ah. So much better," Melissa spoke to herself. "I'm glad you never mentioned a duration on your wish, because now you're going to be stuck like this forever. I still can't believe you cheated on me for so long. But now I can finally do the same to you..."

Melissa's arousal climbed as she revealed her plans for Steve, rubbing her fingers against her clit through the fabric of the panties as she spoke.

"Now that the transformation is complete, I can freely talk about my plan. God, what a relief. Did you know I've been planning this for weeks?" Melissa said, letting out a sigh of relief. "Now you're nothing but panties. Magic panties, yes, but you've lost your voice, and with it, any power to undo this predicament."

Melissa began texting some numbers, male and female friends alike, and even 'friends' she recently matched with on her newly downloaded one-night-stand app, Lustr.

"You're still alive, and retained most of your senses. Your sense of smell, taste, touch, hearing... all you're really missing are the abilities to see, move and speak, which is probably for the best," Melissa said.

She pushed her fingers against the fabric again, pushing her fingers slightly inside her vagina. "I wonder what this feels like to you. How you are experiencing these new senses... Not that I'd wish to find out myself," Melissa added. "Soon, I'll finally get my revenge for all that time you cheated on me..."

Melissa posed for a few pictures, wearing her new lingerie, and said, "These are going all over social media. I'll even caption it saying you left me for some side chick on the night of our honeymoon, that I'm once again open to the dating scene, and that because of your cheating, I want to indulge myself in a sex party of my own before I look for a new partner to dedicate myself to."

***************************************************

A knock on the door, and another, and another. Dozens of male guests arrived later that day. Locals, whom Melissa had never even met before. She had sex with each and every one of them. Blowjobs, titfucks, hotdogging, vanilla, even anal. Tonight, nothing was too wild for her. Everyone was allowed to choose their favorite way to fuck her, on three conditions... The panties stay on, they remain undamaged, and the cumshot is for the panties. They were certainly strange conditions to the men, but the offer of having the sex of their dreams was more important than questioning the conditions.

The men enjoyed gently pulling Melissa's panties to the side as they fucked her while she wore them. They were more careful with her panties than they were with Melissa! Some would even describe her as being a living fleshlight that night. The idea that Steve was so close to the action but unable to do anything about it made her orgasms even more intense. By the end of the night, Steve was soaked through and through. Some men even deposited their loads on the inside of Melissa's panties, after which she couldn't help but smush her panties against her skin and rub it in every direction, making sure the cum got everywhere. Melissa delighted in the wickedness of it all.

It was that night, that Melissa decided she was no longer monogamous. Polygamy was the new way for her. The thought of having multiple long-term boyfriends who could deliver a creamy mess on her panties daily was simply too enticing...

On occasion, Melissa would even host bukkake-themed orgies, where the entry fee was suspiciously simple. One cum-filled condom per person. Couples and single ladies were encouraged to recruit outside help to meet the entry fee. All condoms would be emptied into a pitcher. New guests thought one (un)lucky guest would be chosen to drink from the pitcher, but returning guests knew things took a different turn. Halfway through the orgy, after Melissa had deemed that Steve had experienced enough fun, she took him off, only to drench him in the pitcher and leave him there to soak while she went back to have some more fun. Steve would remain in the pitcher until the last guests had gone home. She would then throw him in a laundromat and fill the soap dispenser with any and all fresh cum that was 'donated' during the orgy.

On occasion, Melissa would still talk to Steve to ask if he regretted making his wish so hastily, if he wanted to switch back, and how it felt to be a literal cumdump, but Steve never complained... Not that he could.

Years passed, and eventually, Melissa got tired of all the exhausting sex debacles she went through to humiliate Steve. So she started thinking of other ways to continue the revenge without having to put as much effort into it herself. As Melissa thought of all the 'adventures' she and her panties went through, she stumbled upon that photo she took of her wearing her freshly transformed husband. An idea popped into her head. Melissa instantly started browsing for websites and places where girls sell their used panties to perverts, knowing they'll likely jerk off to them, or even worse, wear them. The thought made Melissa shiver, which only confirmed it was exactly the fate Steve deserved.

Melissa posted her pictures and within days, hundreds of replies flooded her mailbox. It took her a week to go through all the candidates, and she discussed each application with Steve, to inform him how each mail would include a detailed explanation of their intentions with the panties. Melissa couldn't help herself as she encouraged them to get dirtier with their descriptions, which most of them did. Reading their even dirtier responses out loud to Steve was an amazing experience. Often she would get wet at the thought, which Steve could not ignore as he was being soaked. But sometimes, she would acquire a cum-filled condom beforehand and empty it inside her panties as she read the perverted fantasies and touched herself to it. Steve ended up drenched in a mixture of pussy juice and cum more than once that month... Though, at the end of the month, Melissa decided that she had her fun and that was ready to choose her lucky winner.

Melissa ended up picking Ella, a 'femboy'. He was interested in the panties and seemed to be the type who would wear them often, soak them often, but still handle them with care to ensure they would last a lifetime. He was the perfect new owner. So, Melissa washed Steve properly one last time, wore him one night as agreed on, and then shipped him off to his new owner, Ella. Melissa even made a deal with Ella that for the first month, every time Ella sent her a video of her soaking his new panties, Melissa would send him some money as a reward. Ella more than appreciated that offer. It ended up costing Melissa a fair bit of money, but in her eyes, it was well worth it. The thought of Steve not only being drenched in cum, but also smelling and tasting male genitalia seemed like a perfect way to finally say goodbye to Steve.