All Comments on 'Love Changes Everything'

by SamanthaJackson

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Doesn't even rate a "meh."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Aside from not even being a good story but not a story at all. It’s a warped revenge plot by a mind fucked whore who thinks that someone cheating on her should be tortured forever not to mention that his family will never have closure to became of their son. She has a pretty fucking high opinion of herself. It’s a kin to just killing someone after you cut off their limbs and rip out their eyes and cut their vocal chords then hook them to an IV and let them lay there tied down without having a clue about what is happening.

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

Yeah , that was a little over the top . I don't even think women would be too keen with that type of revenge . Maybe temporarily , to teach him a lesson . But WOW !

SamanthaJacksonSamanthaJacksonabout 1 year agoAuthor

I understand this story borders on the extreme and isn't for all. That's fine! It was mainly written for those who are either into extreme revenge, or being on the receiving end of bad-end stories. If this story wasn't for you: it happens, and that's okay! Luckily I have plenty of other stories that may be more your thing!

WiredLanWiredLanabout 1 year ago

Ha! What an amusing story. It was very creative, I enjoyed being surprised.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamanthaJackson@SamanthaJackson
Just your average erotica writer who's proudly in touch with her feminine side... well, online at least. IRL, I have only just started on my transition. Femdom is the motor that drives most of my kink interests. I'm somewhat on the edge of being bi-curious and asexual. It's ...