Love Comes When You Least Expect It Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had deliberately chosen a horror movie, remembering from a previous meet-up that Emily thought of those as the perfect movie for a date, largely because she needed someone to hold her hand during the really scary moments. Issy had also been careful to put Emily on the aisle seat, and Maddie next to her. This meant that it would be Maddie who could do all the hand-holding.

At one point, an hour into the movie, Issy had gotten up to go to the toilet. And as soon as she was gone, Maddie had made her move, turning Emily's face towards her, and softly kissing her.

Emily had been caught off guard by this, but had reciprocated, this time kissing with more enthusiasm than she had previously. They had kissed for a good couple of minutes, but as soon as Issy had returned, Maddie had broken off the kiss, and resumed watching the movie as if nothing had happened.

This had definitely flustered Emily a little. She seemed to be a little bit on edge for the rest of the movie. And when it ended, she rounded on the two older girls.

"Okay guys," she said in a calm but very anxious voice. "You both keep kissing me. And I'm not gonna lie, I love it when you do. But you seem to be messing with my mind here. What's going on between us? Are you guys just being friendly? Are you dating me? What is all this?

As they had already agreed between them, Maddie kept silent, and let Issy do the talking.

"Shall we discuss it on the walk home?"

"Sure. But please just be up front with me. I can't stand just being left hanging!"

So they had gathered their belongings and left the cinema. Issy had deliberately chosen a slightly longer and less busy route, where there was less chance they could be overheard.

Once they were fairly clear of anyone else, Issy began.

"When we first met, Emily, you told us that you were looking for the chance to explore your bisexual side. Would you mind telling us a little bit more about what exactly you're looking for?"

"What I'm looking for?" Emily echoed. "Shit, I dunno. An encounter with another woman, I guess."


"Just an encounter, to see how it feels? As in an experiment? Or would you be looking to potentially date a girl?"

This caused Emily to really pause, and even stop moving. She was very unsure.

"I really, really don't know," she admitted. "I guess I'm not just looking for a one-off experiment. I think I might consider dating a girl if I had a connection. I know that I have some interest in girls. And I think it would be enough to sustain a relationship."

"Okay," Issy continued. "Well, in that case, I think we'll be fine to come clean to you about a couple of things..."

"Like what?"

"Well, for a start, Maddie and I are deeply in love. I don't think words can describe it, but we've already decided we want to be together for the rest of our lives. But there are some things that we've recognised we need in our relationship that we lack. And one of those things is another partner. We both have so much love to give, and one partner just isn't enough. We want to be polyamorous."

"Polyamorous?" Emily didn't seem to understand this term.

"Yes. We want to bring other people into our relationship."

"As in, have threesomes?"

"Close, but not quite," Issy explained. "We want someone whom we can date together and separately. Basically, we want a third person in our relationship."

"And this is where I come in? You both want to date me?"

"Possibly. But there's something that we need to be up front with you about before we even consider asking. And that brings me on to the second thing. See, Maddie and I are both kinky."

Emily stopped dead in her tracks.

"What?"

"We're kinky," Issy repeated. Although Emily's reaction had been a bit abrupt, she didn't let her confidence drop for even a second. Maddie, however, was beginning to feel nervous.

"What do you mean by that?"

"We practice BDSM."

"Like, tying people up and whipping them, and stuff?"

"Those are just two elements to BDSM. I would say that it's more of a complex subculture. But in essence, you're on the right track. We have our own kinky interests. And our relationship is built upon it. Most of the time, Maddie will take the submissive role, and me the dominant. Except that it's more complex than that. I like certain aspects of being submissive, Maddie sometimes likes to be dominant. And the long and the short of it is that if we were to bring someone into the relationship, it would have to be someone open-minded enough to get involved in it."

Emily was standing stock still. Her breathing had become a bit louder and more frequent. It was clearly quite a lot for her to process.

Finally, she managed to get some words out.

"This is... really crazy."

"Crazy?" Maddie spoke for the first time in the conversation. She seemed quite nervous at Emily's response.

"Well, here's the thing..." Emily began, her voice breaking. "I thought when I set out to experiment with my bisexual side, I would just be taking things one step at a time. But... You guys are proposing something that touches on some other stuff that I've been thinking about for such a long time."

"You're also interested in BDSM?" Issy asked.

"I... Well, I may be. I've had some very vivid fantasies since I was old enough to masturbate. Fantasies about being a slave, about being forced to do stuff for other people, about being owned. About being tied up and fucked. Stuff like that."

It was Maddie who dropped the question that both girls had been building up to for some time.

"Would you be interested in giving it a try?"

"You mean, with you guys?"

"Of course," said Maddie.

"Yeah. I think I'd definitely be up for giving it a try with you guys."

Smiling pleasantly, in a way that Maddie knew was hiding total glee, Issy asked the next question.

"That'd be awesome. How about Friday night? You can come round in the evening, and we'll spend the night together. Sound good?"

"It sounds good to me," Emily said, her face breaking into a big smile.

"Perfect! It's a date!"

Maddie took Emily's hand.

"Now, how about we walk you home?"

****

That whole event had been two days ago. Maddie and Issy had barely gotten any work done, just planning what they were going to do. They had already agreed that, if Emily took to it, they would see if they could get her to do some of the things that they weren't comfortable doing with each other -- the unique fetishes each girl had which the other didn't like.

At about 7pm, just as they were finishing putting on the last of their makeup, there was the sound of the buzzer. Maddie went and checked -- and sure enough, she could see through the camera on the entrance buzzer that it was Emily at the door.

After letting her in, she and Issy shared one last grin of excitement, and made their way to the door.

They had chosen their looks carefully for this occasion.

Maddie was dressed in a stunning white, figure-hugging dress that ran down to her lower thighs, with skin-tone stockings and white heels. Underneath, she was wearing lace white underwear. Her hair had recently been into a pixie cut, and had recently been dyed blue so that she looked a little like Lea Seydoux's character in Blue is the Warmest Colour. Issy had been a little skeptical about whether she could pull off that look, but she had promptly eaten her words when she saw it. And she had agreed to be the submissive for a day as penance.

Issy, on the other hand, was wearing a long, flowing black dress, with dark stockings and black heels. Her reddish hair had been straightened and was still damp from the shower, as it shimmered slightly in the light. Underneath, she was wearing dark, lacy underwear that matched the dress.

Their faces had been made up according to their own styles, and both girls had made sure to apply fresh coats of lipstick as soon as possible to the arrival time. The wanted to leave as much of it on Emily as possible.

Giving each other one final smile, the two girls opened the door.

To say that Emily looked completely floored by what awaited her was an understatement. Her eyes practically bulged from their sockets, and her mouth fell open. She attempted to speak, to greet them, but all that came out was a mumbled. "Er... H... hi..."

That was all she managed, before two hands reached out, took hold of her, and pulled her into the flat.

"Welcome, my darling," Maddie cooed as she and Issy led Emily through to the centre of the living room. "I trust you found us okay?"


"Yeah," Emily mumbled.

In contrast to the very beautifully dressed and made up couple, she was looking very, very underdressed -- she was wearing jeans, a long-sleeved, slip-on shirt, a hoodie and trainers. This was actually deliberate -- Issy and Maddie had instructed her to dress like this -- but it still made her feel a little embarrassed and self-conscious. Had she been thinking clearly, she would have realised that this was exactly what they wanted.

Issy moved close to her, touching her cheek and stroking a lock of hair behind her ear.

"Don't talk, sweetheart," she said softly. "Just relax, and follow our instructions. You're safe here. We'll look after you."

Emily nodded and smiled shyly.

"Now, take off your shoes," Issy instructed.

Emily did as she was told, slipping her trainers off and putting them to one side. She also slipped her socks off, so she was now barefoot.

The two older girls both took hold of her hoodie, egging Emily to lift her arms up so that they could take it off. She kept her arms up, and allowed Maddie to pull the top off as well, while Issy crouched down a little, unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. She slipped them down her legs, and Emily stepped out of them.

Emily's underwear of choice for this occasion wasn't so much sexy, but could better be described as cute. It was pink, with white polka dots. Issy and Maddie had to take a step back for a moment so that they could admire her.

"You are breath-taking," Maddie purred, her eyes glassy.

Emily gave a nervous giggle.

Issy walked around her, and went to stand right behind her. Maddie re-approached from the front. Emily gave a gasp as she felt Issy's fingers deftly unclasp her bra. Maddie reached out and slipped it off her shoulders, whilst Issy then bent down, took the waistband of Emily's panties, and slid them down her legs.

With the undergarments now joining the pile of clothes on the floor, Emily stood fully nude, her face reddening. With her body on full display, she was feeling a little embarrassed, and a little overwhelmed. But the kind, reassuring faces on the two girls who were doing this to her was a big help.

Both Maddie and Issy had been imagining this moment in their minds since the day they'd met her, but neither had been prepared for how amazing her body was.

There was not a single ounce of fat on her -- if anything, she was a little too lean, but not noticeably so. Her boobs were a little on the small side, but that was the perfect size for her very slender frame. She had the cutest little bum they had ever seen. The small, round globes of flesh and curve was so perfect. From the front, her pussy was lovely and pink, with just the right amount of pubic hair.

Standing there, completely nude, with the two elegantly-dressed older girls towering over her, she was the picture of a cute little submissive. And it took all of both girls' willpowers not to pounce on her there and then.

"Put your clothes in this bag," Issy instructed her. She reached behind the couch, and held out a duffle bag that had been placed there.

Emily did as she was told; as she bent down to start scooping up the messy pile of clothes on the floor, both Issy and Maddie got a very good view of her tight little asshole.

"Dibs," Issy whispered to Maddie.

Emily had heard her, but she didn't say anything. She had been instructed not to say anything, and she intended to obey.

Once everything had been put away, Issy picked the bag up and carried it through to her bedroom, along with Emily's handbag. She locked her door with them inside.

This entire process had been mapped out ahead of time. The idea had been to separate Emily from both her clothes, as well as her essentials, such as her phone and wallet. She felt more vulnerable and exposed than she had ever been in her entire life.

And she was loving it.

It was Maddie who made the first move. Putting one hand on Emily's cheek, she leaned in and kissed her. It was deep, tender, and before too long, their tongues found each other.

As the kiss grew in intensity, Issy came up from behind, reached around her and began to softly squeeze her boobs. She began to plant soft little kisses on her neck, as well as her shoulder blades and her upper back.

Maddie broke away from the kiss -- causing Emily to whine impatiently -- and began to follow Issy's lead, her lips moving to Emily's cheeks, her forehead, her nose, her chin, then her lips again, and then down so she was kissing and sucking at her boobs through Issy's hands.

Emily closed her eyes and moaned softly, as her captresses made their way slowly down her body. Each kiss that they gave her left a bright lipstick mark, and her face and torso were completely covered with them. Before too long, so were her boobs, her bum cheeks, her thighs and her calves. These girls were certainly being thorough!

After kissing their way down to her ankles and heel, the two worked their way back up her legs.

Emily's let out quite a loud gasp, as Maddie used both hands to part her labia, and began to lick up and down her slit. At the same time, Issy parted her bum cheeks, and began to circle her rosebud with her tongue.

Maddie noticed the change in taste immediately, as Emily's pussy became aroused, and began to release its juices.

This went on for a few seconds longer, and Emily began to sway back and forth on her feet as she relaxed, enjoying the attention her two holes were being given.

Then, as suddenly as they started, the girls stopped, and stood up, causing her to whimper impatiently.

"Follow us," Issy commanded.

Emily complied, and followed her in the direction of Maddie's bedroom, with Maddie trailing close behind. As they went, Maddie took the opportunity to slap her cute little bum, causing her to squeal and jump.

"I hope you enjoyed that," Issy said, turning to face the naked girl. "Because there's a lot more where that came from!"

"Please," Emily whimpered, forgetting she wasn't supposed to speak.

Issy let it pass. "All you have to do is lie down on the bed, and hold still for us while we tie you up."

Emily didn't need telling twice. She went straight to the bed, and lay down.

****

Issy had developed her rope skills a lot over the last few months -- Maddie had been all too willing a participant. And it didn't take her too long to bind the trembling, naked girl they had ensnared. With her wrists tied securely to the bedpost, and her legs spread wide apart and bound to each bedpost, her pussy was on full display for whatever they had planned for it.

Once she had finished, Issy had taken a pair of recently used panties from Maddie's laundry bag, turned them inside out, and stuffed them crotch-first into Emily's mouth.

"Don't spit those out until I give you permission," Issy commanded.

Emily nodded her head, and began to suck on Maddie's used panties.

Once finished, Issy and Maddie stood on either side of the bed, ensuring that they were in her line of sight, and admired her.

"Well, darling, it looks like you are trapped!" Maddie giggled.

Emily could only stare back. She had to admit to herself that this was the most incredible experience of her young life. She was completely helpless, unable to escape, unable to call for help... these two extremely hot girls were about to have their way with her, and there was nothing she could do about it.

"Maddie?" Issy addressed her girlfriend. "I feel like giving our guest here a little show. What do you say?"

"Babe, you read my mind!"

The two climbed onto the bed, and made their way to the section that was right between Emily's spread legs. Once there, they began to kiss. There was no need for gentility or romance -- both girls had been very restrained whilst they were seducing their guest. But now they were hungry for each other. So before too long, they weren't even bothering with touching lips, and began just straight up tongue wrestling.

As they did so, Issy cast a brief glance at the entranced Emily, making sure she was still watching them.

Issy unhooked the straps of Maddie's dress, reached down, and began to pull it up over her head. Throwing the discarded dress to the floor, she unhooked the shoulder straps on her own dress, and Maddie helped lift it over her head as well.

The two were now in their matching black and white underwear. And Emily was becoming desperate for some attention from them.

Issy leaned over and gave Maddie a brief kiss on the lips, before whispering something in her ear.

Maddie then crawled over to where Emily's head was. She put her knees on either side of her head, and lowered herself down as close to her face as possible. Issy came up behind her, and, pulling aside Maddie's panties, began to lick her.

Maddie let out a little moan of pleasure. She steadied herself on the bedpost, and relaxed herself as Issy's tongue got to work -- she started by circling and sucking on her clit, before running her tongue all the way up her slit, and up to her asshole, taking a moment to circle and tease it, before making the journey back down to the clit and starting the process again.

Maddie's moans became louder, and her pussy became more and more moist. And from where her face was, Emily had a very clear view of the entire performance. She wanted nothing more than to join in.

After a few more minutes of licking, Issy paused, looking down at the bound girl right beneath her. Using her fingers, she fished the panties out of her mouth, and tossed them aside. Then she plunged her tongue into her mouth, thoroughly exploring it, and making sure that she got a good taste of Maddie's love juice from it.

"You want to take over?" she asked?

Emily nodded vigorously.

"Then start licking."

Maddie lowered her pussy down to Emily's face. She nervously stuck her tongue out, and for the first time in her life, began to eat another girl out.

Maddie let out a squeal of delight. Even though Emily clearly had the inexperience of a first timer, there was no doubt she was eager to please. Although to be fair, Issy did help out a little -- she reached between Maddie's legs, parted her lips with her fingers and exposed her clit, showing Emily where to go.

And Emily did just that -- she latched on to Maddie's clit, and held on for dear life.

Maddie had to cover her mouth to keep from screaming out. Even Issy had trouble getting her off like this. Emily's tongue lapped and sucked at the sensitive little nub, driving the girl above her insane.

As this was going on, Issy slid her way down the bed, and nestled herself between Emily's legs. She pressed her face close to Emily's pussy, and gave it a gentle, teasing lick.

This caused Emily to become startled, and to let go of Maddie's clit. But she kept going, and this time repeated Issy's earlier moves of licking up and down her slit.

Maddie was getting closer and closer by the second. Her moans grew louder. She began to squeeze her own nipples and play with her breasts. And she began to grind her pussy against Emily's face.

It was a struggle for Emily to concentrate on the task at hand -- between her total inexperience, having Maddie ride her face, and Issy's teasing licks, kisses and nibbles between her legs, she was almost completely out of her depth. But she persisted, and tried to keep her attention on that clit -- if there was one thing she knew for sure, it was that that was a good place to aim for if she wanted to get Maddie off.