Love Comes When You Least Expect It Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, fortunately, she was right.

Maddie let out a long, loud gasp as she felt her orgasm rock her body, and had to grab hold of the bedpost to steady herself. As she did so, she pressed her pussy right against Emily's face, smearing her juices all over her. The tongue didn't stop working even for a second, raking its way up and down as it licked up the remaining juices.

Finally, Maddie raised her hips, and dismounted Emily's face. She lay next to her, breathing heavily, while Emily just lay, dazed and moaning as Issy continued to torment her.

Eventually, though, Issy propped herself up and smiled warmly at her.

"How did it feel eating pussy for the first time?" she asked.

"That was fucking incredible," Emily breathed.


Issy laughed. As did Maddie.

"Well, you're about to be eaten out for the first time as well," Issy told her. "Except I thought that I'd let Maddie do it. She loves eating pussy, and she so rarely gets to!"

"Issy's labia is very sensitive," Maddie explained. "Any kind of stimulation to it can be very intense for her. I'm really only allowed to go down on her if I take her by force."

"By force?" Emily asked in surprise.

"Yeah," Issy said. "One of my fetishes is Consensual Non-Consent. Even though stimulation to my pussy can be so intense for me, I actually really enjoy it when Maddie forces me to go through it. The adrenaline of being overpowered and my resistance being broken down is such a rush. And it gets me through the most intense sensations as well."

"So... you mean that Maddie is allowed to take you even when you don't want to?"

"Not quite," Issy replied. "Maddie knows me well enough to know when it is and isn't a good time to take me. In the event she gets it wrong, I have a safe-word I can use. But most of the time, she understands the consent is implicit, but my initial instincts are to resist."

She crawled over to Maddie and gave her a long, lingering kiss on the lips.

"That's one of the reasons why our relationship is so strong."

Maddie smiled, and they stared lovingly into each other's eyes for a moment.

Then, pausing only to adjust her panties so her pussy was covered again, Maddie scooted herself down to the other end of the bed and lay down between Emily's legs, as Issy had done before.

At the same time, Issy shifted down so that she was lying next to Emily. She snuggled in to her, nuzzling and biting gently at her neck.

"Oh my God, that feels so good," she breathed, tilting her head to one side to give Issy better access.

Maddie started by deliberately avoiding her pussy, instead just kissing and licking her inner thighs, whilst using her fingers to play with her pubic hair. Emily instinctively tried to pull her legs closed, but couldn't. Feeling she had taken enough teasing, Maddie slowly ran her tongue along Emily's slit. Satisfied with the moan this elicited, she used her fingers to spread the little pink labia, and plunged her tongue deep inside her.

Issy, meanwhile, was gently toying with the beautiful breasts, kneeding the little pink nipples that were rapidly hardening as Emily became more aroused. She turned Emily to face her, and began to kiss her vigorously.

Emily tried to return the kiss with the same enthusiasm, but it was hard for her when all of her senses were being assaulted at the same time. The sensations between her legs, the touch from Issy's fingers on her breasts... the taste of her lipstick and her sweet, moist mouth... the lovely smell of her hair...

She was in heaven.

And then Issy completed the picture.

She broke off the kiss for a moment, reached behind her, and unfastened her bra. Slipping it off, she gave Emily a fantastic view of her beautiful, ample breasts.

Swinging her leg over her, Issy leaned forward and shoved them right into Emily's face, so that it was now fully enveloped.

"Suck them," she whispered.

Emily took her left nipple into her mouth, and happily began to suckle on it.

Maddie quickened her pace, her tongue rapidly moving in and out, and her finger coming up to circle Emily's clit. She couldn't help thinking how amazing she tasted. It was almost as good as Issy. She hoped that Emily would be a squirter as well, because she wanted as much of her girly cum as she could get.

Emily's moans of pleasure were drowned out by the mouthful of boob she had. And Issy was beginning to gently grind her pussy against her stomach, moaning herself as she enjoyed the sensation it gave her.

This whole situation became too much for Emily.

She released herself from Issy's boob and let out a loud cry of ecstasy, her arms and legs bucking and shaking as the huge orgasm she had been building up to just hit her like a tidal wave.

She didn't squirt at all, but she definitely provided enough juices to satisfy Maddie, who pressed her mouth tightly over Emily's pussy and sucked hard, lapping up everything that came out.

Issy kept riding her, all the while sitting up and beginning to grope herself. A few seconds later, she too came hard, letting out a loud squeal and collapsing forwards, lying right across her still-orgasming captive.

Once the noises began to subside, and Emily began to relax a little, Maddie took her mouth off her. She slid up the bed, grabbed Issy and kissed her hard. Emily made a mewling noise as if wanting to join in, and soon the three were clumsily trying to kiss each other all at once -- wanting more than anything to show each girl the love they felt for them.

This went on for a couple of minutes, before Issy straightened up.

"Maddie, could you get the rest of the toys, please?" she asked her.

As Maddie jumped off the bed to comply, Issy stared deeply into Emily's eyes, giving her a look that made her start to feel very nervous again.

"Do you feel loved up?" she asked.

"Yes," Emily answered timidly.

"Good. Because now comes the part that you'll really love."

Emily looked confused.

"See, that was your lesbian virginity that we just took," Issy said. "However, this is also an introduction to kink. And we thought it a shame to give you just one or two orgasms and then release you. No, we're going to do something different..."

Maddie returned, at that moment, with a large bag. She removed from it a number of sex toys -- dildos, vibrators, a rampant rabbit, a g-spot teaser, and a magic wand. Emily's eyes widened, as she began to realise what they were for.

"We're going to use all of these toys on you. And we are going to make you have so many orgasms, you won't know quite what to do with yourself."

"ALL of those toys? You can't be se-MMMMMHHHHH!"

Issy had shoved Maddie's old panties back into her mouth. She reached into the bedside table and removed a roll of duct tape. Tearing off a couple of strips, she used them to gag her.

"We are serious. All of these toys will be used on you. I hope you're ready, my girl. Because you're gonna be here a while. Maddie, pass me that plexiglass dildo and the bullet vibrator, I think we'll start with that."

"Mmmmmmfffffff," Emily whimpered.

Seconds later, her whimper turned into a muffled squeal as the dildo was plunged into her, and the bullet vibrator pressed against her clit.

****

Maddie sank back into the couch and gave a contented sigh as she took a big gulp of her water. On the other side, Issy flicked through the channels, deciding on what to watch. And in between them, a clearly very tired, but also very satisfied Emily was drinking her own glass of water, whilst resting her head on Maddie's shoulder.

Her orgasm torture had lasted a solid hour and a half, and true to their word, Issy and Maddie had made her cum so many times, she had no idea what to do with herself. Once she had had a little time to recover, they'd untied her. Then Maddie and Issy had stripped out of their underwear, and the three had snuggled up, naked, on the couch to watch a little bit of TV. They'd watched the end of a Kevin Bridges comedy special, and laughed hysterically. Now they were looking for something else to watch.

As she drank, though, Emily did have a slight niggle at the back of her mind. This was the third glass of water they'd given her to drink in the last hour, not to mention the can of coke she'd had after they'd finished. She couldn't shake the fact that their interest was in more than just keeping her hydrated.

"Have you guys seen the new Witcher series?" she asked.

"Not yet. We've been meaning to get round to that. I hear it's good," Issy remarked, still flicking through channels.

"Well, if you guys fancy it, I don't mind seeing it again," Emily said.

"Probably not tonight," Issy said. "If it's a series, we'll probably want to binge it. I don't imagine we're too far off bed."

"Fair enough..." Emily said. She began to feel a familiar urge. "I need the loo. Be back in a moment..."

As she made to get up, Maddie suddenly caught her arm, and guided her back down.

"Hold on just a moment," she said. She caught Issy's eye, and Issy nodded. "Come with me," Maddie got up and guided Emily to her room.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Once the door was closed, Maddie turned to Emily, who was now growing more puzzled by the second.

"Before you do, there's something I wanted to run by you," she said in a low whisper. "This is a very hard limit for Issy, so we've gone somewhere where we're out of her earshot."

"Umm... okay?"

"If you don't want to, that's perfectly fine. But there's a fetish that I'm really into, and I wondered if you'd be interested in trying it?"

"What is it?"

"Are you familiar with watersports? Maddie asked.

"You mean, like windsurfing and dinghy sailing and stuff?" Emily asked.

"No," Maddie's voice became even quieter, and she moved as close to Emily as she could, so she could hear her. "I mean piss play."

"Piss play?

"Yes. Golden showers, pee drinking... things like that?"

Emily's reaction was a little hard to read. She didn't look disgusted, but she didn't seem enthusiastic either.

"That's something that people do?"

"Yep. There's something... exciting about it. I don't know why. Maybe because of how taboo people find it. But I'm really into it."

"I see..." Emily's response was still fairly neutral.

"So... what do you say? You interested?"

"Umm..." Emily seemed like she was giving it a lot of thought. "Yeah, all right. You don't know if you don't try..."

Maddie could barely contain herself. "Oh wow! I really thought you were going to say no!"

"I'm not 100% certain," Emily admitted. "But I'll give it a go. This is my first lesbian encounter. No harm in one new thing, right?"

"Indeed not!" Maddie gestured towards her en-suite. "After you, m'lady!"

Smiling, Emily entered the bathroom, and Maddie turned the lights on, as well as the fan. She knew that Issy wouldn't be able to hear them, but it was better not to take any chances.

"So... how's this going to work? Are you going to do me? Am I doing you?"

"Well..." Maddie began. "I've been holding mine in for the last twenty minutes, and I'm really bursting. I thought that I could go first, give you a bit of time, and then you go when I'm done."

"I like your thinking!"

Both girls climbed into the bathtub. Emily kelt down, and hunched herself. She looked up at Maddie, who was moving into position above her.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

Maddie's stream came slowly at first, initially dousing Emily's breasts. She closed her eyes as the flow intensified, and started to spray right into her face, soaking her hair.

Steeling herself, Emily opened her mouth, and Maddie managed to direct her stream into it.

Although the taste wasn't as horrible as she'd thought it would be, Emily still choked slightly as she swallowed it down.

Maddie directed the last of her stream at Emily's hair, ensuring she was well and truly drenched, and it finally came to an end. She grabbed the shower head, turned the water on, and after waiting for it to become warm enough, she sprayed her down with it, allowing her to open her eyes.

"How was that?" Maddie asked.

"That was... weird."

"In a good way, or a bad way?"

"I'm not sure. Would I do it again? Maybe. We'll have to see."

"Indeed." Maddie put the shower head back up. "Now do me."

"All righty," Emily got to her feet, and Maddie went down on her knees.

"Could you try and get as much of it in my mouth as you can?"

"Of course."

Maddie opened her mouth, and Emily moved to stand above her.

Emily was a little pee shy, but when she was able to get going, her stream came a lot faster than Maddie's. She filled Maddie's mouth very quickly, and she had to swallow. But she kept going, and Maddie kept swallowing. Eventually, she pressed her mouth right up to Emily's pussy and took it all in right from the source.

Emily didn't piss for as long as Maddie, though, and her flow soon eased off. But Maddie wasn't disappointed. To the contrary, she seemed quite satisfied.

"That was better than I could ever have hoped!" she said, as she got back up. "I'm glad you said yes!"

"As am I!"

Maddie turned the shower on again, and this time the two stood under it and took a lovely long shower, shampooing each other's hair and washing each other's bodies clean. After they were done, they brushed their teeth using Maddie's toothbrush -- after what they'd done, they had no qualms on this front -- and used mouthwash.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Maddie and Emily both exited Maddie's bedroom at the same time, each looking satisfied.

"You have fun?" Issy asked.

"You know it!"

"I'll have to take your word for it, babe!"

The girls re-joined Issy on the couch, and sat watching the TV for a bit.

After another half an hour or so, Issy turned it off.

"I'm tired," she said. "I think it's about time we went to bed."

"Agreed," Maddie yawned. "I hope you don't mind, Em, but you're in with me tonight -- I'm afraid you do not want to share with Issy!"

"I don't! Although I wouldn't mind knowing why not?"

"Imagine a fish out of water, and that fish has sharp talons for scales. That's what it's like being next to her! OW!"

Issy had playfully cuffed her on the back of the head, again.

"Before we go to bed, though..." Issy became serious for a moment. "I think we need to talk about how tonight has gone."

"All right," Emily seemed nervous by this change in tone.

Both Issy and Maddie moved so that they were facing her.

"Em," Issy began. "I've really had a fun night. And so has Maddie. How have you found it?"

"Well..." Emily's struggled to find the right words. "I don't think I'm bi-curious any more. I don't even think I'm bisexual."

"Oh?" Maddie sounded intrigued.

"I think it's fair to say that I never want to go back to guys," Emily's face broke into a smile. "You two have completely sold me on being a lesbian!"

Issy smiled too, as did Maddie, and they threw their arms around her, sharing a tender, loving hug.

"And how do you feel about us?" Maddie asked. "Do you would... um..."

"Would you be interested in doing this again?"

"Again?" Emily grinned as she stared both girls in the eyes. "I'd love to! More than anything in the world!"

****

"Emily? Maddie whispered.

"Yeah?" came the sleepy reply?

"Listen, there's something I want to tell you before you drift off?"

Emily turned round, and shifted closer to Maddie. They cuddled up to each other, and shared a brief kiss.

"What is it?" she asked.

"There's another reason I wanted you to spend the night with me. I want you to help me with Issy, in the morning."

"Help you with what?"

"Well, you know how Issy likes to be taken by force? Well, I'm planning on ambushing her in her sleep tomorrow. I can normally do it on my own, but for what I had in mind, I need an extra pair of hands."

"All right," Emily smiled. "I'm in!"

"Great! I'll wake you up in the morning, and we'll go together!"

"Night!"

"Night!"

****

Maddie silently slid the door to Issy's room open, and peered round. To her relief, her girlfriend was still sleeping soundly. She motioned to Emily, and the two crept silently in. The two were still completely naked, and made absolutely no sound as they made their way to Issy's bed.

She was lying on her stomach, her arms spread out in front of her -- that made her a very easy target, Maddie ascertained. So she went round to one side of the bed, and Emily went to the other.

Leaning in low, Maddie kissed Issy on the lips, and whispered to her.

"Wakey wakey,"

Issy noticeably smiled and began to stir. However, the smile was only brief -- as much as she loved her girlfriend, she had had to learn several times that being woken up by her usually spelled trouble.

Issy's eyes flew open, but before she could react, both Emily and Maddie were upon her. They dragged her arms behind her back, and Maddie leaned over to the bedside table, opened the top drawer and pulled out a set of handcuffs. She used them to restrain Issy's hands. Then she pulled the duvet off her, so that she was exposed and fully naked.

"M-Mads? What are you -? Let me go!"

"Not a chance," Maddie grinned. "I've got you now, my darling. Em, could you help me move her to the centre of the bed?"

They took Issy's shoulders, turned her around, and shifted her over. Fortunately, she didn't put up too much of a struggle. At least part of her was enjoying this.

Maddie went to her cupboard, and removed two sets of ropes -- like Issy, she too had been practicing her rope techniques, and knew exactly what to do.

"Okay, Em, now lift her hips up so they're up in the air, and her legs are stretched out towards me... That's good. Now, spread her legs apart..."

As Emily complied, Maddie took her first leg, tied one end of the rope securely around Issy's ankle, and the other end went down and was tied to the bed frame. She took the other leg, and repeated the process.

Issy was now lying on her back, with the lower part of her body bent over and up in the air. Her legs were wide apart, and had been tied as taut as Maddie could manage."

Satisfied, Maddie knelt down beside the bed, where Issy's face was, and kissed her cheek.

"Comfortable?"

"Not really."

"That's a shame. What do you think we're going to do to you?" she asked.

"A flogging?" Issy asked, hopefully.

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes please!"

"Ahh..." Maddie smiled at Emily. "I forgot to tell you, but Issy loves a bit of impact play. Maybe a bit later, you'll get to see how much she can take."

Emily did find herself becoming intrigued by this divulgence. This couple was definitely far more complicated in their sexual preferences than she had initially realised.

"Tell you what, Is," Maddie said, idly playing with her girlfriend's breasts. "If you're a good girl for me, I'll give you a proper hiding later."

"You mean... that's not what you're gonna do?"

"Nope!"

"Then what... Oh no, Mads please!"

Issy had finally realised how Maddie had tied her. She had been bent in such a way that, from the angle she was at, she had a clear view of her pussy. And that gave her a very good clue about what was coming.

"You may not know this, Ems," Maddie said proudly. "But my darling Issy, here, is a squirter. If you touch her..." she punctuated the point by lightly stroking Issy's clit, causing her to squeal loudly at just her touch. "... In just the right way, she will squirt quite hard. It's quite the sight! So what I'm about to do is make her squirt. Numerous times. Right into her own face."