Love Comes When You Least Expect It Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily looked impressed.

"Wow. I definitely wanna see that!"

"You're about to!"

She rummaged through Issy's cupboard again, and eventually found what she was looking for -- the large box of toys from last night.

"Mads, please!" Issy cried out when she saw them. "Please at least just use your tongue or fingers or something! Those toys are too intense for me!"

"Oh don't be such a wuss," Maddie retorted, rummaging through the box. "You know it's good for you to get used to having them used on you."

"Mads..." Issy pouted. "Pleeeaaaaaase?"

"Okay," Maddie perched next to her. "I'll tell you what. I'll give you ONE orgasm, and I'll use one of the small bullets that you don't mind using. In return..." Maddie hesitated, for emphasis. "I want you to be submissive for a whole week."

"A whole week!?" Issy looked stunned.

Over the course of their two year relationship, Issy had enjoyed exploring her submissive side, and always relished the short periods of time where she was made to be submissive. But a week would be the longest she had ever been in this position.

"A week," Maddie confirmed. "No pants on at all times, your pussy on full display, and I get to touch and play with it whenever I like."

"So what it boils down to is that I can either have a week's worth of orgasm torture now, all in one go, or have it spread out over the course of seven days?"

"You've got it."

Issy paused. This really was a dilemma.

"Okay. I'll be the submissive for a week."

"Brilliant! I knew you would!" Maddie excitedly kissed her.

She dug around in the box a bit more, and eventually removed a large, metallic butt plug, with a diamond-shaped head which glittered.

"Em, would you grab the lube for me? It should be in Issy's bathroom, on the top shelf of the bathroom cabinet.

Emily immediately moved to comply. In no time at all, she had found it, and was handing it to Maddie, who promptly squeezed a large amount on the plug, and rubbed it all over.

"Would you care to do her asshole, Em?"

Emily took the lube back from Maddie, and applied a liberal amount to Issy's spread asshole, gently rubbing it in with her fingers -- and causing the bound American girl to giggle.

Maddie pressed the tip of the lubed up butt plug against her girlfriend's asshole. Issy moaned and whimpered as it was carefully slid in.

"There we go." Maddie seemed satisfied.

She took the roll of duct tape out of the box, tore a few strips, and used them to gag Issy.

"What time do you need to go, Em?" she asked.

"Oh, not until quite late," Emily replied, gleefully.

"In that case, why don't you stay a little while? I have a whole week to torment this gorgeous little thing, and I'd be more than keen for you to stick around and join in!"

"I'd love to!"

"Also, if memory serves me correctly, you didn't get to taste Issy at all last night. Only fair you get to today, huh?"

"Yep, only fair!" Emily agreed.

"MMMMMM!" Issy whined.

Maddie took a small bullet vibrator from the box, and showed it to Issy, who visibly shivered just at the thought of it being used on her.

"You ready, Is?" she asked.

"Mmmm mmm," Issy shook her head.

"Well, tough."

With a flick of Maddie's fingers, the small vibrator whirred into life. Maddie held it lightly against Issy's rapidly moistening pussy, and began to gently roll it around in her palm.

The room was immediately filled with muffled squeals as Issy's torment began.