Love Conquers Infidelity

Story Info
Wife makes a mistake but husband loves her and forgives her.
38.3k words
4
3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day One, May 22

I had just managed to secure a contract to design a new manufacturing plant for casting aluminum parts. This will put over $1 million in engineering design fees into my company. I had worn my new black suit, white shirt and black tie to make a respectable impression on my potential clients. Because the "Men In Black" movie was on TV two days before our meeting, they kidded me about looking like the guys from the movie "Men In Black". Although I had not intended to present that image, I do enjoy a good joke. I told them that I left my mirrored sunglasses in the car. So as I was leaving, they escorted me to the door and then stood outside watching as I reached into my car and put on the sunglasses. They all laughed and gave me a "thumbs up". A bit silly perhaps, but a happy client is a good client.

The contract will be the largest engineering fee that I have ever landed for my company. All the hard work to build my engineering company from nothing has paid off. This fee will put me up with the largest engineering companies in the Denver area. I was feeling on top of the world. It was 5 minutes after 11 am so I thought that I would take my wife to lunch to celebrate. If I call her, she always says that she is too busy to go to lunch so I won't call her. I will just surprise her at her office.

My wife, Ann, is a beautiful redhead that I fell in love with over 20 years ago. She is about my height (5-8) and has good sized tits - a C dup but that is plenty for me. She always wears her red hair in a ponytail so she looks much younger than she really is. She loves all forms of sexual activity so our sex life has been very good over the years. When we first met, we made love every day and several times each day on the weekends. Now that we are older, it is still almost every night. Occasionally we are just too tired but we hold each other all night. We both enjoy giving oral sex, so we both shave our pubic area; we both hate having our noses tickled by pubic hair. I really love her and realize that my life would be shit without her.

Ann is the office manager and HR person for a large dental practice (7 dentists) that have their own building in western Denver. Although the practice hires a lot of young dental techs, Ann is by far the prettiest woman working there. Only the bookkeeper is older than my wife; Ann is only 42. The dentists like having Ann in charge of the office because she is so friendly and outgoing to the patients, but especially because she is older and can keep the younger ladies in line.

As I rolled into the parking lot where my wife works, I was able to park in the row behind her car. It is only 11:13 am so we can get a good seat in a restaurant before the usual lunch crowd arrives. Using the mirror on the back of the visor, I checked my appearance. With my sunglasses on, I guess that I do resemble the "Men in Black". I can have fun with my appearance; I will enter my wife's office and "take custody" of my wife. I bet the people in her office will laugh at a "government agent" taking her away (for lunch).

Just as I was opening my car door, I saw my wife leaving the building with a well-dressed, tall man. He looked about 6 feet tall, a thin build but broad shoulders. He had blond hair and was very young - mid 20s. He was quite handsome but also geeky because he wore some fairly large glasses. She had taken his arm and was laughing as they walked to her car. This was no business lunch.

I grabbed my cell phone and took several photos of them. Just as my wife opened her car door, he grabbed her by her upper arms and turned her to him. Then he gave her a big, long and passionate kiss. Hey, buster, that's my wife you are kissing!!! I took several photos of them kissing with my cell phone. They broke the kiss and he pointed to a car several spaces away and she nodded. The man walked to that car and got in. When his car moved toward the exit, I took photos of his car and zoomed in on his license plate with my phone because I want to know who this guy is. My wife followed his car out of the parking lot, so I decided to follow her. I watched my wife through her back window. She was so intent on following the guy's car that she didn't notice me following her. I allowed another car get between us just in case she would look in her rear-view mirror.

I followed them to a new housing area about 6 to 7 minutes from her work. The houses in this area were small and not very expensive - perfect for a first-time home buyer. Since the guy looked so young, I assumed that he was newly married and just purchased his first house. He pulled onto a driveway and the garage door opened. He drove in and closed the garage door. My wife pulled up on his driveway and parked. I stopped in front of the neighbor's house to watch. Ann took a minute to gather her purse and then walked up the steps. She never looked around so she dd not see my car. The front door opened and the man greeted her at the door and kissed her passionately. His hands were on her butt and she had her arms around his neck. I grabbed my cell phone and took several photos of them kissing. They broke the kiss and he closed the door as they moved inside the house. My loving wife is going to screw this guy! WTF?

I grabbed my laptop from my briefcase and logged on. There were several unprotected Wi-Fi in the neighborhood so access to the internet was easy. I researched the license plate on the guy's car on the internet and found that it belonged to Ryan and Annette Barnes at this address.

I sat there trying to decide what to do next. My wife of 20 years was having an affair with a man that looked at least 15 years younger than she. How should I handle this? Confront her tonight when she comes home? Hell no! I am not going to allow them to fuck. I need to stop it right now. What about this Ryan Barnes guy? He needs to pay for getting her to cheat with him! The longer I sat there, the more angry I became. I looked at my watch; it was 11:25 am and realized that I had been sitting several minutes trying to decide my course of action.

Caught in the Act

Fuck it! My anger got the best of me; I am going to pay Mr. Ryan Barnes a surprise visit. I looked for a doorbell that had a camera built in it but the guy's doorbell was the regular type. I looked for security cameras and camera doorbells on all the houses around his house but didn't see any - the houses were too new. There were no cars on the street or on the driveways; I guess both members of the families on this street must be at work. Perfect! No one will see me.

I reached into the consol between the front seats and took out my first aid kit. I removed the surgical gloves from the kit and got out of the car. I stood for a moment beside my car putting on the gloves; I don't want to leave any fingerprints. I straightened my suit coat and tie and secured my colored glasses. I walked to the front door with determination - like this was an official visit.

I tried the door handle on the front door and it was unlocked. They were in such a hurry to get inside that they forgot to lock the front door. I quietly opened the door and stepped inside. I quietly closed the door and moved further inside.

I could see into the living room but they were not there. There was a stairway leading to the second floor. I walked up three steps and stopped to listen. I heard the familiar groans that my wife makes with each stroke when she is being fucked. Damn! I waited too long to stop them from fucking. At least I will catch them in action! I will use my cell phone to record them fucking because I will need proof if we divorce.

I continued up the stairs until it ended at a hallway running both left and right. I looked to the left through the doorway; this room was the master bedroom but no one was there so I quietly walked the other direction down the hallway; there were several doors.

The first door was to a bathroom which was empty. The door across from the bathroom was a clearly a baby's bedroom with crib and stuffed animals.

The next room was a home office, most likely for the guy. He obviously was a baseball fan. On a shelf he had several signed baseballs and photos of famous baseball players. I saw a baseball glove and on the floor and a baseball bat leaning again the desk - he must be a player on an amateur baseball team. I grabbed the bat. I intended to teach this Ryan-guy a lesson - a hard lesson involving his balls and the bat in my hand.

The last door was partially closed and I peeked in. There on the bed was my wife totally naked in the doggy position. I have never seen her from the side in doggy position since I am always the one behind her fucking. She is beautiful and has a lovely body. Her head was turned toward the wall and away from me. I could see her right hand was masturbating her pussy.

The guy was on his knees between her legs fucking away at her pussy. He had his hands on her hips pulling her towards him as he pushed inside. He was a bit thin but had a good body; he must workout in a gym because it shows. My wife was moaning and the guy grunted every time he pushed inside of my wife. I started the video app on my cell phone. I used my fingers on the phone's screen to zoom in on them. I quietly pushed the door fully open. I was not getting a very good video of them fucking because I was so angry and upset that my hands were shaking. There was a chest of drawers just inside the door to the left with several items on the top. I leaned my cell phone horizontally against a vase-like object on the dresser and saw that it was capturing the fucking action very well. I watched them for several minutes while my cell phone was recording their actions. I was torn what to do; watching my wife being fucked caused me pain but I needed to get video as proof.

While I was watching them, I was quickly formulating a plan in my head. I was going to hit the guy in the ribs on his right side with the bat so as to knock him off the bed and onto the floor. Then I would use the bat to work over his nuts and dick followed by my fists to his face. I had not thought about what to do with my wife though. I love her too much and I had no intension of hurting her, but I wanted her to see what I was going to do to her lover. I wanted her to know that I will not stand for her cheating.

"I need to stop and get some lube on my dick," he said.

The guy stopped fucking and withdrew his dick. Shit, his dick wasn't as long or as thick as mine and I didn't see a condom. He grabbed a tube of KY from beside his leg on the bed. He was having some trouble seeing what he was doing because he pushed his glasses up on his forehead while he was applying the lube to his dick. When he was finished, he pushed his glasses back down.

"Ready for the surprise?" the guy asked.

My wife said something so softly that I could not understand her.

He grabbed his dick and was trying to push it inside of my wife but he was having difficulty. I could see his dick was not hard enough because it would bend in an arc and then it almost folded in half as he tried shoving his dick inside my wife. He pulled back and tried again.

"Stop it! I told you that I don't do anal," I heard my wife say.

So he was trying to put his dick in my wife's ass! Now, I was in a blind rage! No one gets my wife's ass but me! I am going to stop him before he can stick his cock in my wife's asshole. Time to act!

I grabbed my phone, stopped the recording, and put it in my coat pocket. I quietly walked up behind them. I could see that he guy was still having trouble getting his dick into my wife's ass. He grabbed her hips with both hands and pushed his dick hard until the head of his dick popped inside of my wife's ass. I heard him grunt as the head of his dick pushed inside of my wife's ass.

My wife let out a loud "Oh shit! That hurts! Stop it! I told you that I don't do anal! Take it out of my ass or I will leave!"

As I brought the bat up to start my swing, he pushed hard again and half his dick went into my wife's ass in one stroke. She screamed very loud with pain. She looked like she was trying to get away but he was holding her hips. They were both so involved that they did not see or hear me.

I swung the bat as hard as I could because it would take a lot of energy to knock him out of my wife's ass and onto the floor. However, as the bat was in motion, he suddenly leaned down so that he could grab the tube of KY again with his right hand. The bat hit him on the side of his head instead of in his ribs. There was a distinct sound that a metal bat makes when it hits something. He let out a loud moan and then collapsed on top of my wife, flattening both of them onto the bed so hard that I heard the wind being knocked out of my wife's lungs. The blow to his head was strong enough that his head was driven downward with considerable force, impacting my wife's head. I heard a crunch sound.

As he lay on top of my wife, I hit him twice in the ribs trying to knock him onto the floor so that I could get to his balls and dick but his body did not move. Then I noticed a lot of blood on the guy's head; it was running down onto his shoulders and dripping on the bed. He had a good-sized gash in the side of his head and it was bleeding a lot. Shit! I was not intending on this result. Did I hurt my wife as well? I certainly did not intend to hurt her.

I moved closer to see if she was ok; however, all I could see was that her head was still turned to the side and everything was bloody. The guy had smashed into her head with a great force, flattening his nose. Blood was pouring out of what was left of his nose as well as the gash in his head. I noticed that his glasses were smashed flat against my wife's head and the lenses were broken with small pieces of glass everywhere. I dropped the bat on the floor by the bed.

Now what do I do? The first thing that came to my mind was make it look like a burglary! Their clothes were all over the floor so I went through his pants and removed his wallet and cell phone. I put his cell phone in my coat pocket. I removed the cash and all his credit cards from his wallet and left the wallet open on the floor. I saw my wife's purse near the bed so I dumped it all on the floor. I took her cell phone and her little leather purse that held her driver's license and credit cards. I opened all the drawers in the dresser and dumped everything on the floor.

I went into the home office and opened all the drawers and dumped everything on the floor. There was a laptop so I took it with me.

I went into the master bedroom and I opened all the drawers and dumped them on the floor, spreading the stuff out like I was looking for something. In the master closet, I pulled his suit coats off the hangers and turned all the pockets inside out and throwing them on the floor.

Then I went downstairs and disrupted the living room. I removed all the coats in the coat closet and I turned the pockets out as if I were looking for something. I went into the kitchen and, using their house phone, I called Channel 31 News and informed them of "a house with several bloody bodies". I gave them the address and suggested that they send a camera crew to there and then I hung up. I was angry and wanted their affair to be public so that there was no denying it. I checked my watch and it was about 20 minutes till noon.

I dialed 911.

"911. What is your emergency?"

I spoke with a soft voice and enunciated carefully. "This is 1447 Sycamore Street in Wheat Ridge. I am a neighbor. There is a strange car on the driveway and the front door is wide open. They never leave their door open so I stepped inside. I called for them several times but no answer. The place has been ransacked. I am calling on their home phone in their kitchen. I don't think the burglars can hear me. Oh! I just heard a noise upstairs so the burglars are still here and upstairs. I'm leaving. I don't want to get hurt!"

"Don't hang up," the operator said so I just laid the phone down.

"Please give me your name, sir," the operator asked. I did not reply.

Ok, time to get out of here. I opened the sliding glass door at the rear of the house and I broke the glass with a rock from their yard. I opened the front door and left it open as I walked to my car and drove away.

I was shaking so badly that a few blocks down the road, I pulled over into a small parking lot for a small kiddies' park. I sat trying to calm down. I took off the surgical gloves and threw them into a drive-up garbage can at the park. I put the things I had taken from the house including the laptop into my briefcase and locked it. I drove off to my office very quickly.

******

There is a small sandwich shop on the main floor of the building where my office was located, so I walked in and ordered a sandwich. It was several minutes before noon yet so I decided to create an alibi. When I received the sandwich, I deliberately kept putting my Costco ID card into their machine and it kept rejecting it -- obviously. The staff did not notice my error. I acted very angry and loudly cursed, making a scene about their "stupid card reader". I finally gave them some cash because I did not want a time-stamped receipt. I took the elevator up to my office along with my briefcase and my lunch.

When I entered my company office on the fourth floor, the receptionist was gone. No one saw me come in so I quietly walked into my office. I sat there calming myself down and trying to think about work and not about my wife fucking some kid. About a minute later, I saw my receptionist return to her desk with a sack; I went out to greet her.

"Oh, Mr. Reynolds. When did you get back?" she asked me.

"I have been back since just before 11:30. I didn't see you so I went downstairs and got a sandwich," I said.

"Oh, I am sorry that I took long lunch. I met my boyfriend at Jason's Deli about 11:00 and I am late getting back. I am sorry, sir. It won't happen again," she said.

"Really, it is not a problem; just don't let anyone know that you took a long lunch hour. I don't want others to take advantage of a long lunch hour. I wanted to check with you to see if I had any messages while I was gone this morning," I said.

"You have just one, sir," she said and handed me the pink slip.

The call was from my wife saying that she would be late tonight and not to wait dinner for her. Ahh, she is planning to have a long time fucking her lover. I put the slip in my pocket and returned to my office.

Police

About 1:30 pm that afternoon, my receptionist called on the phone and told me that I had two visitors - the Police! I told her to send them in. I stood up and greeted two men who were wearing sports coats and I noticed their handguns under their coats.

"Hello. I am James Reynolds," I said extending my hand and motioned for them to sit down.

They both shook my hand and the taller man said, "I am Detective Sergeant Dobbs and this is Detective Miller. We are with the Wheat Ridge Police Department. Mr. Reynolds, are you married to Ann Reynolds?"

"Yes, Ann is my wife," I said.

"There has been an incident in our jurisdiction. There is an unidentified injured woman at the crime scene and we had assumed the injured woman was Ann Reynolds because her vehicle was at the scene of the crime. However, the woman we found had no identification. We need you to provide a positive identification," he explained.

The taller detective held up his cell phone for me to see a photo of a bloody person.

"Is this woman your wife?" he asked.

The photo was of my wife's face all covered with blood. Mr. Barnes must have been removed because I could see all of her face.

"Yes, that is my wife. She's all covered in blood," I said.

"Your wife was injured this morning and she is currently in University Hospital West," the taller detective said.