Love Conquers Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, let's go into the living room where we can be comfortable and you can tell me about it. You will feel better if you can get it out of your system," I said.

We both got up and walked into the living room. I sat down on the couch and Ann sat down beside me. She put her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her.

"I am here for you. I have got you in my arms and it will all be better after you tell me everything. Just take your time. We have all night," I said.

Ann was beginning to cry and snuggled up against me.

"When Ryan came into my office, he told me to leave you a message that I would not be home for dinner, and I did it. I assumed that he was going to treat me to a nice dinner for all the blowjob help I had given him. I had told you that I remember walking to my car but I don't remember hold his arm or laughing. I kind of remember him kissing me at my car. Then my memory skips ahead and I remember driving to someplace. I can see buildings and houses going by me. The next thing I remember is that he and I were walking up some stairs and I could see into the kitchen which had a lot of dirty dishes. I remember thinking that Ryan must not be a very good housekeeper. Next, I remember being in a room and he was undressing me. He threw my clothes on the floor and then he undressed. I remember him pushing me on the bed and he told me to get on my hands and knees.

"He was behind me and he pushed his cock into my pussy but it would not go very far because I was too dry. I remember that it hurt and I told him so. I remember him getting off the bed and leaving for a few seconds. He returned with a tube of KY and he lubed up his dick. It went in much easier and he started stroking in and out. This time he tried to keep a rhythm going but he still broke it several times. It was not very enjoyable and I remember thinking that this was the second time and he was not a good lover. I was thinking about getting up and leaving.

"I recall him stopping and saying something about a surprise. He pulled out and then he tried to put his cock into my ass. I yelled at him to stop or I would leave. I think I tried to get away from him but he was holding me, keeping me from getting off the bed. Then everything went black. I remember waking up and several people were moving me into a bed and then I blacked out again. God, I don't feel well," she said.

Ann then put her hand over her mouth and she ran into the kitchen. I heard her throwing up into the sink. She had two bouts of vomiting followed by some dry heaves. I stayed in the living room because I have a very weak stomach when it comes to vomiting. When I heard her run the water and the garbage disposal, I got up and went to her. She rinsed her mouth with water several times but she was very weak so I picked her up and carried her up the stairs and put her on our bed. I went into our bathroom and got a wet wash cloth and a towel. I washed her face and hands; then I helped her undress. I covered her up and I stroked her hair.

"Honey, please stay here with me. I need you," she said.

"I will go clean up the kitchen and then I will be right back," I said.

I went back down to the kitchen. I threw the remains of our dinner in the trash and then took the bag outside and put it in the trash dumpster. I put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher and ran it. I put the rest of the spaghetti fixings into the refrigerator. The last thing I did was to pour some vinegar down the sink drains to remove the barf smell.

I went upstairs and undressed. I crawled into bed and held Ann with my arms around her. She was already asleep but she cuddled up when she felt me.

******

The next morning I awoke and realized that I needed to pee. I tried to disentangle myself from Ann but woke her up in the process.

"Sorry, I need to go to the bathroom. I will be right back," I said.

When I returned, she was getting dressed.

"I am starving and I cannot wait. While I make us breakfast, you can shower. I will take mine after I eat," she said.

I did shave and shower and then dressed in my work clothes - a sport coat, a shirt and slacks. I walked into the kitchen just as Ann was serving up breakfast - scrambled eggs, has browns, sausage patties, and half a waffle. We ate without talking but when I looked at Ann, she seemed to be happy and smiling. When we were finished, I walked into my home office and picked up my briefcase and returned to the kitchen to tell my wife goodbye before I went to work.

Ann walked up to me and put her arms around my waist and pulled me to her.

"Honey, I am sorry about last night but thank you for taking care of me. I am planning something special for you tonight so do not be late. No later than 5 pm or you will ruin the surprise. OK?" she said with a big smile.

"OK, I will be home at 5 pm; I promise," I said.

We kissed and then I walked into the garage. I am working almost a full day now trying to get caught up. I have an excellent staff and they have kept the company running while I have been taking care of Ann.

That afternoon I called Annette. I thanked her for a wonderful Italian dinner. She thanked me for "setting the standard for an orgasm". We both chuckled over that. She was not upset and accepted what we did. She said if my wife could give her husband a blowjob and believe that it was acceptable and not cheating, then she felt that I could certainly finger her so that she could see what an orgasm should feel like. I told her that if she ever wanted to see what receiving oral sex was like, she should call me. Then I laughed so that she knew that I was just teasing her.

About 4:30, I received a phone call from Ann.

"Honey, remember what I told you this morning. Please be home by 5 or you will spoil the surprise I have planned for you," she said.

"I need to finish a letter and then I will leave," I said.

******

When I arrived at home, usually my wife is standing in the door to the house; however, she was not there tonight. When I walked into the house, I called out that I was home.

"I am in the living room," she replied.

I walked into the living room and there was Ann with nothing on but a fancy lacy bra and panties. I had never seen them before so I assumed that they were new.

"Let me help you relax so that you can enjoy the rest of the evening that I have planned for you," she said.

I walked over to her and she started to unbutton my shirt and remove it; then she removed my pants and underwear. She pushed me down on the couch and pushed my legs apart. She kneeled down between them and then put my dick into her mouth. I did not know what was going to happen tonight but right now her mouth was treating me to a wonderful blow job.

Several minutes later I was getting close to cumming.

"Honey, I am going to cum," I said urgently.

Ann sped up her efforts and soon I was shooting my cum inside of her mouth. She swallowed every drop and then cleaned my cock.

"Wow! Honey, that is a great way to greet your husband. Thank you," I said.

"Now go take a shower. I have laid out your clothes on the bed for this evening so hurry. We have dinner reservations for 6:30," she said.

She put her arm around my waist and we walked up stairs together. I took a quick shower and then shaved again. I don't want to leave any whisker burns when I repay her for the blow job. I came out of the master bathroom and found my new black suit on the bed with a white shirt and my paisley tie. Ann had on a new little black dress that showed off her cleavage and her legs. She had put on my favorite perfume because I could smell it when she snuggled up to me and kissed me.

"Honey, you look wonderful. Fancy underwear and a new dress ... just for me? What is the occasion tonight?" I asked.

"These are new and I bought them just for you today. I fucked up your wanting to celebrate your new contract for work. I want to help you celebrate tonight and try to make it up to you," she said.

"So far, I am impressed," I said.

When we both were ready, we walked into the garage and drove off.

"Where am I driving to?" I asked.

"We will be having dinner at Elway's tonight. Everything is all arranged," she said smiling.

I pulled into the restaurant parking lot and she told me to do the valet parking. I left the car running and the young man gave me the ticket. When we entered the restaurant, the Maitre'd met us.

"Good evening folks. You must be the Reynolds party. Follow me to your table," he said.

He took us to a table that had a 'Reserved" sign on it. Beside the table was a bottle of something in an ice bucket; there was a towel wrapped around the neck of the bottle so I was not sure what it was.

He pulled out the chair for Ann and then said, "No menus tonight as we have everything just as you requested Mrs. Reynolds. Andre will be your serving person this evening. If you need anything, just wave to me. Bon appetite," he said.

Out of nowhere, a waiter appeared at our table. He took the bottle of wine and uncorked it with a pop. Ah, it is a sparkling wine. He poured a small amount in my wine glass and waited. I know what one does in a fancy restaurant so I picked up the glass by the base and swirled the wine around and watched the "legs" rundown the side of the glass. Next, I held the glass under my nose and then I took a sip. It was a very tasty Asti Spumante; I prefer it over champagne. I nodded to the waiter and he filled my glass and Ann's glass and then disappeared.

"Honey, this is very nice. I am impressed," I said.

The waiter then appeared again holding a large bowl of ice with 6 large shrimp on it and a bowl of some red sauce in the middle. Ah, a shrimp cocktail. Wow, my wife is out to impress me. When we had finished, the waiter showed up with a tray that had two warm, wet towels to clean our hands.

When he left, I said, "Honey, this is wonderful. What else have you planned for tonight?" I asked.

She gave me an impish smile and said, "Just you wait. I have something special for you at home afterward."

The waiter then brought us two spinach salads and a bowl of dressing. He said to Ann, "No onions as requested, Ma'am."

For the main course, I was served a large New York strip steak with a peppercorn sauce and a baked potato. Ann had a plate full of beef enchiladas.

We did not talk much during the dinner because the food was so good. When we were finished, the waiter brought a dessert cart by that had many delicious looking treats.

"I am afraid that I am too full for dessert tonight," I said and Ann agreed.

When he brought the check, Ann grabbed it and paid it, giving him a very nice tip.

"I am paying for this with my money, not yours," she said.

We left the restaurant and both were fairly quiet on the ride home.

"Honey, I really screwed up celebrating your hard work to get such a great contract. I really wanted to make it up to you. You really are a wonderful man," she said.

"Thank you, honey. This has been a wonderful evening," I said.

"It ain't over until the fat lady has an orgasm," my wife said laughing.

When we arrived back home, we went upstairs to the master bedroom and we both undressed. Ann had me remove the lacy bra and panties.

"Lie on the bed and let me get you hard. Then I have my own surprise for you," she said.

She laid down beside me and then went after my dick. God, she gives a great blowjob! When I was hard, she stopped and then handed me a tube of KY.

"I want you to fuck my ass tonight. The last man in there was Ryan Barnes and I don't want to remember that anymore. You have to reclaim what is rightfully yours. Please fuck my ass!" she said.

"Your wish is my command," I replied.

Epilogue:

Ann and I are back to our old selves again. She is happy all the time again. I hear her singing to herself when she thinks I can't hear her. Neither one of us discusses the affair nor the Barnes family. Since the affair, Ann is more affectionate and I love her kissing me with her arms around my neck. When we are in public, we walk with our arms around each other. We have had sex every night and several times on the weekends since we had the confrontation about the affair. Even if she is tired from work, she still wants to do it. She initiates sex about half the time which is excellent.

Annette calls me from time to time just to talk. Generally, she tells me about what her son is doing. She said that she is glad that she forgave Ryan because she really does love him, plus he is now a changed man for the better. She told me that she is giving Ryan blowjobs following my suggestion but she hasn't let him cum in her mouth yet. She wanted me to go to the baptism of her son but I declined - I am not a Catholic and that is a family thing - I am not family.

About 6 months after the affair, I did get a phone call from my criminal lawyer.

"Mr. Reynolds, this is Jacob Horowitz. I was notified that the case of the beating of your wife and Mr. Barnes is now closed. They did catch a burglar who had broken into 4 of the homes in the area. Apparently he worked for the builder and had keys to all the houses. However, he said that he did not do the Barnes residence. The police closed the case as unsolved, however, they believe the burglar is the guy who did it; they just can't prove it. I thought you would like to know," he said.

"Thank you for calling me. It is good to know that the case is closed and thank you for everything you did. I appreciate your expertise and skill in handling the detectives," I said.

"I can return some of your retainer because we did not have very much work to do," he said.

"I had forgotten all about the money. Hell, it is worth it to me to not be accused or charged," I said.

"Then how about I buy you a drink or two after work," he said.

"All the people I know are regular businessmen - dull and boring. I have never had a drink with any of them, nor do I want to. However, I would enjoy going for a drink with a badass attorney who puts the police in their place. I don't like what you do for a living but I respect you for your skill," I replied laughing.

"And I would love having a drink with a really tough guy who knows how to handle a cheater. I respect you as well," he said.

We not only had a drink after work several times but we have become business friends. We don't socialize with our wives but we meet mostly over lunch and discuss various things. We value each other's friendship.

1...5678910