Love DO Cost a Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't tell him that so many years earlier he had been nursing from them multiple times a day. I suppose the most enduring infatuations start early, confirmed by Tom's powerful, yet passionate touch. I don't think he knew it was me under the mask, but with instincts guiding him it wasn't important whether or not he recognized the nostalgic feeling of caressing his Mother's breasts.

Was it too late to say something? I had to stop this before it went any further. I knew what was waiting for Tom and me at the end of the night and if I didn't put my foot down I would be faced with the knowledge for the rest of my life that I fucked my Son for money. I couldn't do that. I couldn't lay myself bare at his feet and expose the most secretive parts of me to the young man I had raised so lovingly. If he ever found out, our relationship would be over. That thought made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

But...what if he never found out? A whisper emerged from the deep recesses of my brain.

Tom had been suffering for a long time. He never had a real girlfriend, so I was his closest female connection. That all but disappeared when his Father left us, and my presence in his life became a shadow. We were dirt poor and he knew there was a lot riding on him to make something of himself. Even if I expected nothing from him, he would always expect the world of himself. That pressure must be tremendously tough on a man his age.

What could I do? What skills did I possess that could help make his life a better one? I was faced with two options, neither of which were easy to concentrate on with disgust at the front of my mind.

First option; I could take off the mask and tell Tom the truth. I could tell him I had been selling my body for over a year now, and that was why we were more distant than ever, but never had to struggle to make ends meet. I couldn't find a way to spin it that didn't sound like "Mommy chose dick over spending time with you, you're welcome. Also I bought a car." Even though I knew that wasn't the whole truth, I was still terrified that I would be unable to convince him. I was scared he would leave and that I would never speak to him again once he moved out. No boy should have to see their Mother prostituting themselves just to put food on the table, knowing that the only reason she has to do so is because of you. I had to spare him from that.

The other option, the one no Mother should ever consider, was starting to look better.

If I kept my mask on Tom would be able to live life normally without the trauma that I was preparing to subject myself to. He would live without the knowledge that he had paid to have sex with his Mother like an object, but I didn't know if I could do the same without losing the last piece of myself that I still cherished: my motherhood. It was painful to imagine the next hour being spent stifling my tears as I tried to ignore that fact that my Son was the one touching, kissing, and fucking me. So, for his sake, why not lean into it instead?

I love Tom, I truly do. I don't have to justify that love to anyone. I never thought about him in this way so I didn't feel guilty for chasing down some incestuous fantasy. No, I was just playing the hand I was dealt - making the most of a bad situation.

Tom deserved love in whatever form he needed it most. He came to me tonight, and that told me how badly he needed this specific brand of love. I had something I was really, truly good at and for once in my life I could use that skillset to make my Son happy. I could give him everything he needed by fulfilling him in a new way, since I had grown so accustomed to failing him by traditional methods.

Now that I knew the man before me was my Son, the simple scent of his cologne was giving me constant reminders of the memories we shared. It made me feel sick to my stomach to be smelling that same aroma under these vile conditions, but I knew that no matter what mental gymnastics I went through it would be impossible to pretend I was with anyone else. With a heavy heart from the weight of my decision, I pressed on with my new mindset at the forefront of my brain.

Don't ignore it. This is Tom, and you need to do this for him. Show your Son how much you love him. Show him who you really are.

It was twisted beyond repair - scarcely representing even the most demented form of logic, but it made enough sense to silence the gnawing voice telling me what a horrible Mother I was. I am a good Mother. I wanted to do this for my Son, and he needed this kind of love from me even if he didn't know I was the one giving it to him.

I couldn't stop my brain from wandering to the confusing imagery of my adult Son drinking milk from my breast. It was a split-second fantasy and, however powerful it was, I was still yanked out of it when I felt Tom's lips close around one of my nipples. His tongue twirled around the rubbery surface as he circled my areola like a predator trapping its prey. His teeth lightly grazed the bump and I stiffened with an electric jolt.

"Did that hurt, Mommy?" Tom's voice snapped me out of my trance in a flash. I winced at the new context with which I viewed that name, because I certainly didn't feel like his Mom right now.

I didn't realize I had been holding my breath since Tom laid his hands on me, but hearing him call me "Mommy" sucked the air from my lungs. I needed to play along with the fantasy to keep my cover in check. My once cool, seductive veneer was leaving me with every second I spent being groped by my Son. I stayed in the fantasy with him, ignoring the abysmal shame that tore through my heart now that I knew the truth behind the facade.

"No, it didn't hurt, honey." I choked back the rage inside me that screamed at me to shut up. "M-mommy just can't see what you're -um, doing to her."

"So, I surprised you?" Tom clung to the hard nub as he pulled off. As soon as he was done speaking, his lips sealed around the shimmering, saliva covered gemstone as though they never left.

I grunted a weak "mmhmm" in reply to avoid opening my mouth as I bit down on my tongue until I tasted blood. My nipples have always been particularity sensitive under the right touch, so I knew if I opened my mouth at the wrong moment that I would pass out from shame once my Son heard the noises that came out of me. I nearly cracked a tooth from biting down so hard, but I stayed silent.

"You surprised me, too." He said with an audible smirk. "I never get hard this quickly, so you must be special."

"Oh fuuuuck." Such a little word that can mean so many things. To Tom, it meant that I was as horny as he was. To me, it was a guttural vocalization of the last shred of hope exiting my body. I undercut my dismay with just enough fake excitement that Tom, in his horny condition, let the palpable panic in my cry go over his head.

Tom took my hand and guided it to the bulge in his pants, laying my hand over top and squeezing my fingers around it. The beast pulsed angrily, desperately waiting to be let out of its cage to wreak havoc on the one who awakened him.

"Oh god, honey...W-when did you get so big?" I clenched my jaw to stop my teeth rattling with nerves. There was nothing but sincerity in my words, they just happened to be hidden by a tone that implied I was impressed rather than mortified. My Son's cock wasn't the biggest I had ever felt, but it was thick enough that my thumb and pinky could not meet around it. Plus, given that I had personally created that cock inside my womb, I felt entitled to be surprised by the reveal that it had more than quintupled in size since I last saw it.

Hesitating wouldn't get me anywhere. I wanted to spend the whole hour just taking his pants off so we could call it a night after just a bit of boob fondling, but that was never going to happen. It took more willpower than ever to override the mental block that stopped me from acting. My instincts were screeching at me to stop, but I knew I had to ignore them. I reached out blindly and fumbled around until I found Tom's zipper, unbuttoning his pants and unzipping him all in one swift motion. Practice makes perfect, I guess.

Tremors were present everywhere I could think to look; my hands, legs, and even my lips were quivering with adrenaline. I lowered myself to my knees for balance and tugged Tom's pants down with me. I was blindfolded, but still kept my gaze pointed downwards like I was trying to shrink away from my Son as I undressed him. Without looking up from the floor, I grabbed a hold of his boxers.

Tom tucked his hand under my chin. "Look up at me." It was a firm command, but not a rude one. I swallowed the lump in my throat and lifted my head. I didn't need to see to know exactly what the imposing figure standing over me looked like. What I didn't know was how big his dick was, so when I pulled his boxers down I didn't expect to feel his dick spring upwards and slap me in the chin.

Naturally, I recoiled with a gasp as the fat mushroom hit my skin. My brow was knit so tightly I thought my forehead would rip, but I tried to keep the lower half of my face as calm as I could. This wasn't supposed to be a big deal; I had a reputation for this, and nobody would believe a woman of my experience was having a hard time handling one dick.

With a powerful flex, his dick jumped from under my chin to smack me in the cheek. He wrapped a hand around the back of my neck and his thumb brushed behind my ear. It gave me an unforgiving rush of pins and needles, yet his touch was soothing.

"You seem nervous, Mommy." He wasn't asking, he could tell. Worse yet, he was having fun toying with me.

"I -no, no not nervous. I'm not, I'm okay. Really, I'm okay. Mommy's not nervous, baby." All I had to do was say aloud the mantra I was repeating to keep myself calm. It was increasingly difficult to believe those words as my Son's bloated helmet drifted closer to my lips, nudging against my mouth as it tried to find a way inside.

"Prove it." Tom commanded with the tip of his cock wedged between my lips. He couldn't see the white-knuckle grip I had on my thigh, and if he did I don't think he would have cared. He might have known something was up, but like most of my clients he wasn't paying to care about my feelings.

An audience of a thousand voices begged me to stop, slowing time to give me eons to reconsider my choice as I timidly forced my tongue out of my mouth. I winced as my taste buds scraped along the underside of my Son's dick and the taste of raw, unfiltered manhood washed over my tongue. I admired that I raised him to be hygienic, something I can't say for all my clients, but there was still enough of a natural, musky taste to it that I instantly recognized as cock. My son was still a boy in my heart, but he tasted like the fully grown man he was.

As experienced as I was, this new approach to clientele was giving me reason to pause and appreciate - whether I wanted to or not - how unique the flavour of this particular cock was. I would always remember, even in the deep recesses of my mind, exactly what my Son's dick tastes like. Every girlfriend, or eventual wife, that he brings home will have no idea that we secretly share that truth.

Tom groaned heartily as I dragged my tongue across his frenulum, tickling the thin tissue with a gentle touch. His dick bounced excitedly, leaping off my tongue and poking me in the nose. I gripped the root of Tom's cock and flattened my tongue against the underside, wiggling back and forth until it was coated with saliva. Teasing like this never sated them for long, so I gathered the saliva in my mouth and ushered it to the front of my mouth like a barrier at the entrance. I pushed the bubbly foam through my lips until there was a wall of spit waiting to encase Tom's dick head.

I pressed my saliva covered lips against the tip of the bulging crown. Slowly, with methodical intention, I lowered my mouth onto my Son. The slimy barrier helped ease me over the mushroom head, making the smooth egg slick enough that I could slide right over it with my lips still tightly sealed. My tongue was blanketed over my bottom teeth to make a soft, spongy cushion for Tom's cock to rest on, and I pressed it right up against the bottom of his head like I was swaddling it in a warm, wet blanket.

"Holy shit!" He cried in exasperation. "No wonder all my friends talk about you, Mommy."

I widened my jaw and stuck my tongue out until the tip touched my chin, angling my head up at my Son so he could see deep into my throat when I opened my mouth all the way. I kept the head of his dick hovering in the confines of my mouth without touching the walls, taunting him with the occasional nudge from my tongue against the sensitive underside.

"Do you like sucking your Son's dick?" He tangled his hand in my hair as he asked, pulling my face close to his as he bent down. When all I offered was another tepid "mmhmm", he tightened his grip on my scalp and leaned in close to me. His hot breath scorched my cheeks with breath like dragon's fire when he whispered against my ear. "Then fucking say so, and I won't have to get rough with you."

My heart broke in half. Tom had been so gentle with me until now, so I didn't expect this side of him. I wanted to stand up and slap the shit out of him for speaking to a woman like that, no matter who she was, but that's how things were around here. If I acted like that I would never work here again, so I caged the primal rage snarling in my heart and answered him obediently.

"Yes," I grumbled. "I do."

Tom's free hand gripped my face and he forcefully squished my cheeks like he was trying to stop a pet cat from swallowing poison. My lips bulged forward in a grotesque circle and my cheeks ballooned out at the sides where his fingers held me firmly in place. Bubbles of saliva dribbled out of the corner of my mouth, but with his tight grip I couldn't swallow any of it and was forced to let the trails run over his fingers and down my neck.

"You do what?" He raised his voice and restrained me as I tried to shrink away from him, accepting nothing less than what he wanted to hear. Tom did not let go of me, and when I tried to pull away it only encouraged him to squeeze my harder to stifle my hope to escape.

"I really -I mean, Mommy really...really loves sucking your dick, honey." I gurgled through my spit laden maw.

"Wow, love, huh? I didn't tell you to say you loved it, did I?" Tom, you cocky son of a...wait, nevermind. "You must be a bigger whore than they say you are." Tom released me and shoved me backwards so I was sitting on my knees. I felt his presence towering over me and I stayed low, trying to disappear from existence.

I was afraid. Not of him, but of what would happen next. I knew he wouldn't hurt me; nobody ever got away with that here. No, it was the consequences of my decision that were already haunting me. The musky flavor of Tom's dick was still dancing over my taste buds, burning itself into my memory no matter how badly I wanted to forget what it tasted like when his pre-cum started oozing onto my tongue.

"I didn't tell you to stop. Why did you stop, Mommy?" My Son barked at me. I followed his command, sticking my face towards his crotch as I searched blindly for his cock. It nudged my nose again and I obediently dropped my jaw to show off the vines of saliva strung across the back of my throat like a slimy jungle. Tom edged forward against the roof of my mouth, savouring the bumpy texture that caressed his cock head while he ventured further down my throat.

I gagged when he touched my uvula, but quickly regained control. I steadied myself by holding his thighs and waited with patient unease while my Son sunk into my open gullet. His fat egg throbbed against the back of my throat and expanded as blood surged to the tip, cutting off my air. I couldn't taste, smell, feel, or think about anything other than the turgid monster throbbing menacingly against the walls of my throat.

Tom kept most of his cock buried to the hilt while he pumped the last inch or so in and out of my throat, poking the back wall for a moment only to pull back and tease me with the promise of a breath that never came. I focused on not gagging too loudly as he picked up the pace, still ashamed that my Son would forever have the knowledge of what I sounded like with a mouth full of dick.

Gulp, gulp, gulp, gulp.

Like a drum beat, his cock pressed against my my gullet and summoned horrendous gurgles from the depths of my stomach. The wide, spongy head flattened out every time he deeply embedded himself in my throat and deprived me of oxygen. Pulling out of the pocket drew a sickeningly wet sputter from me as I tried to time my breathing with his thrusts. His heavy testicles thudded against my chin every time he bottomed out, splashing me with the specks of the saliva that dribbled over them. I grabbed the slippery sack with one hand and tightened it to a bulb in my fingers, applying just enough pressure to inflate his dickhead in my throat without hurting him.

Tom slowed his thrusts and gave my throat a rest. Without the rough hammering, I could tightly seal my lips around him and let my tongue do most of the work. His new technique brought him in close contact with more of the soggy throat meat he was so fond of, giving me time to make sure every veiny inch of his iron flesh was tenderly caressed. I made sure to hold my tongue flush with the bottom of his cock, where I could feel the muscle bulging out that ran from his balls up to the head. I fluttered my tongue against his shaft with the tip of my long, pink snake gingerly flicking against the bulbous knob of swollen testicles in my hand. I pulled his balls closer to my mouth and tried to get them as close as I could, hungrily lapping at the massive orbs. A long strand of thick drool spilled over my fist, dripping down Tom's tight ball sack and onto my thighs with a quiet splat.

Tom took a hold of my head with both hands and drove himself to the root, fully encasing his cock in my throat without hesitation. I squirmed powerlessly, waiting for him to pull out, but he kept me waiting. Salty, bitter tears welled in the pit of my eyes and I clenched them tight to push them away, but as they streamed down my cheeks they were only replaced with more. I tried to ask for a break but the incoherent babbling came out as a sickening muffled gurgle, like I was speaking into a soggy pillow.

I tried sucking air through the tiny space I made when I tried to unhinge my jaw, but only faint whispers snuck through. I jerked my body with gusto, throwing a tantrum to shake my Son off me, but his cock was anchored so deep in my throat that he stayed firmly in place no matter how hard I fought. All I could do was choke out muffled gibberish as I spasmed helplessly, welcoming the bright white stars that decorated the backs of my eyelids.

I tapped on his thigh for mercy but, just like every other power-tripping man with their dick in my throat, he ignored me. The need for oxygen became a priority and I pulled back timidly, hoping for mercy. Tom responded by violently thrusting his dick down my throat until his balls pressed against my chin, with both arms wrapped tightly around my skull.

I convulsed in a panic, throwing my arms up in an attempt to push my Son off of me, but he just pinned them down with his knees. I couldn't hold back a loud, ugly gurgle from escaping my throat as I stretched my jaw as wide as I could, trying to locate a scrap of air to sustain me. I yelped as best I could, but it was muffled by Tom's girth. I knew he heard me, and it hurt me deeply that he didn't care I was on the verge of blacking out. My muscles grew weak like I was slogging through mud. I couldn't find the strength to lift my arms anymore and they fell pathetically to my sides as I relinquished my dignity and prepared to pass out with my Son's cock throbbing in my throat.