Love DO Cost a Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your Mother?" I choked out. I tensed up in fearful anticipation, but that only served to smother the bulge in my guts with a tight, gooey hug.

"Yeah." Tom whispered, removing the innocent fun that often came from embracing this fetish. His voice was shaking like a leaf. "I know that's fucked up, but-."

"But I don't care." I cooed, finding all the worst moments to employ my comforting motherhood. I pulled his lips back onto mine and held him in place, grinding my cervix against the spongy cock head invading my depths. My tongue fluttered against his lips and he instantly accepted me, twirling his saliva with mine as we intertwined our tongues. I gave in to the wanton lust, abandoning my senses as I hungrily lapped at my Son's tongue. I opened my mouth and he pushed inside, driving his cock against my center as he bore down with all his weight.

"You want to kiss your Mom like this?" I said between passionate, sloppy smooches.

"Uh-huh." He whimpered without pause.

The first thrust came as a surprise. I dumped a hearty groan into Tom's mouth as he withdrew his cock from me and drove it home again, forgetting that I was not supposed to be enjoying myself. Tom continued to assault me with kisses like a horny teenager, giving me little time to collect myself before he pumped his length into me again. I wasn't ready. At least, I didn't think I was. It was becoming real too quickly, and before I knew it my Son found himself rutting me on pure instinct while I writhed beneath him.

His cock was the perfect length to fit me; meeting my womb with a firm, loving smooch each time I felt his tightly pulled balls press against me. I was wetter than I had been in ages, gliding the powerful piston through the buttery tunnel of pussy meat until it reached bottom.

Tom hammered me for long enough that I started to feel my muscles ache. I was no stranger to big cocks, but the unusually tense atmosphere had me tightly wound in more ways than one. The sound of his wet skin slapping against mine was enchanting, hypnotizing me into a lull as I fervently made out with my Son. He was so deeply enamoured with fucking me that I wondered if he would even stop if he knew it was me under the mask.

My legs jostled against his back as he fucked me in a steady rhythm, pausing only to stir the deep confines of my honeypot before resuming the tender thrusting. Tom laid a hand on my waist and moved us like we were rocking a boat together. My Son and I swayed in unison, matching each other's thrusts to drive his cock home. His hand scrambled up my tummy and found the swell of my breasts, filling his hands with the pudgy white meat and squeezing the dough through his fingers.

My hands wandered his body like I was exploring it for the first time. It had been many years since I held Tom's tiny arms in my fingers like little sausage rolls. Now, with biceps like bridge cables, I was completely helpless under the manipulation of the young boy who once depended on me for everything. The muscles in his back, the firm chest pressed against mine, everything was telling me that the man on top of me was not the one I raised. Yet with every strained grunt, every audible groan, I remembered who I served.

"Oh my god, Mommy. You feel fucking incredible." My Son swooned. "How did you ever push me out of this tight little pussy?"

"I guess Mommy just really wanted to meet you." Once again, all I needed to do was tell the truth.

Tom pulled away from our embrace and raised my legs up so they rested on his shoulders. I suddenly felt more exposed without him covering me, and had to fight the impulse to cover my breasts as the blubbery behemoths fell to the sides of my chest. They crashed together with a loud slapping sound every time Tom thrust into me, mauling each other like feuding sisters.

"Come here, Mom." When Tom pulled his dick out of me, I felt distinctly empty. I did not want him back inside, but it felt like my body was missing something. He patted the pillows. "Hands and knees, up here."

I had no time to steady myself; I had orders to follow. I scrambled onto my stomach and tucked my knees under my chest, burying my face in the pillow as I display my backside to my Son; presenting myself to be mated. I wagged my ass back and forth like a light breeze was swaying it, enticing Tom to take me. Either he was stunned, or he was admiring, but something was giving him reason to pause. Perplexed by his hesitation, I did what I do best.

I grabbed a handful of ass cheek in each hand and pried them open. The pudgy meat bled through my fingers and threatened to spill out like a flood, but I held the tsunami back. My pink, puckered asshole shone brightly in the red light, glazed with the nectar drooling messily from my pussy. I winked the donut a couple of times, showing how snug I could make myself, before relaxing the muscle and pulling it wider until stretch lines displayed how tautly each cheek was being held.

Something triggered him, and I didn't care what. The bed creaked as Tom shifted his weight. He laid a hand on either cheek and stationed himself behind my ass, letting his cock poke around my backside as he soaked in the view. I arched my back to give him the best angle, ignoring how devious it felt to contort myself to show off to my Son.

The head of his cock nuzzled between my pussy lips, raw and gawking in its absence, before it eased between the slippery folds. Tom went straight to the bottom like an anchor, burying his entire length in my steamy pussy with one push. It felt good being full again, all things considered, but I was unprepared for how it would feel once he started moving again. I swear I could feel every thick, imposing vein sprawling across his cock like spider webs. He was so hard I felt my innards trying to squirm to fit around him, relenting their resistance under his unforgiving pumping.

Tom fucked me like a different man, one who was not concerned with showering me in love that way it felt he had a moment ago. He was possessed, and obsessed with getting to the edge that all men crave. The roleplay came to a screeching halt as Tom's carnal desires took center stage, leaving me to play the role of a warm, wet hole to put his dick in.

My Son pounded me in a way I was too familiar with. Being unfamiliar with the woman on the receiving end can make men fuck a little harder, and Tom was no exception. His hands were firmly planted on my hips so he could pull me into him to meet his thrusts. He mashed the head of his cock against me, bottoming out with every entry that shot pangs through my stomach. His dick embedded within the walls of my swampy pussy meat, drenching the pole in the vat of bubbly juices I kept warm inside.

It took a second for me to become aware of how tightly my nails were dug into my palm, and I snatched up a handful of sheets before I drew blood. Even through the mask my eyes were shut so tight that I saw a galaxy of stars exploding behind my eyelids.

"B-be gentle with Mommy, h-honey!" I squealed with my nose stuffed in the sheets.

He heard me, but he said nothing. All he did was bring a hand down like a paddle on my ass cheek, instilling his discipline. I understood, and against my will my brain logged this moment as a painful memory for when I struggled to get to sleep that night. My cheek seared like my Son had branded me, and I could feel the perfect imprint of his hand glowing like a red aura on my behind.

Tom spread my ass cheeks apart and slowly pulled out from the depths of my soggy cunt. I felt every inch slowly slithering from my grasp before it plopped out of me. He spat a gob of saliva onto my asshole and watched as the bubbles trailed down through my ravaged pussy lips, running over every small, subtle wrinkle and invading each crack with the hot, warm lube. Those same bubbles coated the fat helmet as he drove it back into me with one push, jamming against my cervix with a harsh stab.

Minutes turned to hours, I believe, and I did not make a peep. I felt dejected, as I knew I should. I was turned into a puppet for my Son to shove his dick into, left to pick up whatever pieces remained when he was finished. So many men had been in the same position as him, and none had ever made me feel ashamed of what I do. Ashamed of who I am. The only person I could tell about my nightmare was currently watching my vagina gobble his cock to the root.

"Can I, Mommy?" Tom must have been asking me something, but I didn't hear him.

"Can you...what?" I asked timidly as my body filled head to toe with abject horror.

"I asked if I could finish inside you," He swatted my ass again. "And you didn't answer me."

"You want to finish inside your Mother?" I couldn't withhold my disgust. Every passing second was giving me a dark new secret to keep and I was reaching a breaking point. "Can you just do it in my mouth? Please, honey?" Somehow I thought that was better.

Something primal in the deepest part of my psyche told me that being bred by my only child would be irredeemable. I was on the pill, but still...What if I somehow got pregnant with his baby? I wouldn't have the heart to do anything other than keep it, but I could never raise Tom's child in good conscience while neglecting to tell him that he was the Father. I didn't want him to be the one to breed me with his new baby brother, but I was moments away from feeling him do his best to impregnate me and could not fight the fear that gave me.

"No," He snapped, tightening his grip on my waist. "You're gonna take it in this greedy, fat fucking cunt of yours, okay?"

Tears soaked the mask as I bit down on my cheek. I was nothing to him. I felt a rage I knew I would not be able to entertain, and violently fought the urge to let it surface. "O-okay, sweetheart. It's...whatever you want to do. Just finish, please."

Even with strangers there's often a sense of completion when they finish. I hate cum, from the taste to the feel, but here's something oddly alluring about pushing someone's buttons in just the right way. Something about it gives me a sense of accomplishment.

Not this time.

Tom cried like an animal as he sunk his cock into me, bathing his length with soggy pussy meat one last time as the crown ballooned against my cervix. Hot, bubbly semen scorched my insides, splattering against the walls like thick, white mud. I clenched as another rope plastered my tunnel, making a gooey mess that quickly began to leak out of the edges. I lost count of how many times I felt him flex, firing another rope of what should have been my grandchildren deep into my waiting womb.

I hated feeling the pasty butter churning in my pussy, seeping into every corner of me as it invaded my body. Every time he throbbed it made the frothy cum ooze around him, marinating his cock in our collective juices. A dribble of cum ran over my asshole as he continued to spasm, scraping the bottom of the barrel to try and find more baby butter to dump into me.

I couldn't stomach, or ignore, the idea of what I would have to do if he had impregnated me. If I did that I would well and truly unravel, so I was thankful when his dick finally began to soften. The swampy mixture of baby butter and my own honey was spilling from my loosened pussy, drooling onto the sheets as Tom got off the bed.

"Fuck that was incredible." He chimed. "You're really as good as they say you are, you know?"

"Thank you." I mumbled under my breath. I closed my legs and rolled onto my side, tucking them close to my chest in the recovery position as I trembled silently. My mind was reeling with unfocused thoughts, entertaining one dire view of the future after the other. I didn't know what to do next, but every possibility terrified me to the core.

I would have to see Tom at home tomorrow morning. Walk around the house, greet him with the remnants of his cum still lingering deep inside me. I couldn't imagine giving him a hug, or a kiss, without damning myself as a Mother. How would I face him knowing what I had been forced to stoop to tonight?

These were thoughts I did not have to entertain for long, though in hindsight I would have been blessed to walk away without another thought.

Tonight I was not blessed.

"Yes, man! I'm telling you it's real. She's real!" Tom barked into his phone on the other side of the room. I didn't budge, but I tracked him intently with my ears. "I just fucked her, it was insane. You guys gotta get down here ASAP, I'll keep her booked until then."

What? No. Wait...what?

"Alright, see you guys soon, man." Tom hung up and chuckled to himself. "This is gonna be wild."

Part of me thought that if I stayed still I would become as invisible as I felt. Maybe I would sink into the bed and disappear before I was forced into the realization of what Tom was planning, but he gave me no such space.

"You, whatever the hell your name is, are about to have one hell of a night." Tom trudged to the bed with heavy footsteps. "Hey, are you listening to me?"

"No." I offered meekly, burying my head further into my knees. "God, please don't do this, sweetheart."

"Well, I don't know if you overheard, but we're gonna have some company soon." He was getting upset at my lack of reaction. "You should be thanking me; I'm bringing you customers. What's wrong with you?"

The rage. That sickening, furious gut punch that rocked me to my core. I had enough, I couldn't do this anymore. I couldn't fuck a group of strangers while I felt my Son's cum greasing them as they pushed inside me. I lost it, and in an instant I ruined everything.

"I want to go home." I sniffled to stop my nose from running, rubbing it with my hand. "T-Tom, please, baby. I want to go home."

My Son was as still as silence itself. I quivered on the bed like a scared puppy while he slowly worked up the courage to kneel on the mattress beside me. "How..."

Go on, ask. You know you want to.

"How do you know my name?" I could hear the machoism crumble as panic caught like a razorblade in his throat. His fingers trembled as they reached for me, hoping that whatever he found under the mask would be anything other than what he feared.

I fought so hard to stay silent until now. I despised myself for caving after going through hell, but a human can only take so much. The consequences would be worse than I could ever imagine, but self-preservation forced my body to quit before my shattered spirit was ground to fine dust.

Tom bunched the fabric cloth in his fist and pulled it off my head, but he already knew what was waiting underneath.

"M-Mom?"