Love DO Cost a Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's okay, you're doing this for him. You're making your Son happy, you're a good Mom.

You're a good Mom...

Yore a gud Mawm...

Yor uh gud Mawmy...

I tried to keep happy thoughts in my head as I succumbed to the encroaching darkness. Tom was happy, so I was happy, and that felt like all I could ask for.

With a loud, wet pop Tom withdrew his cock from the smothering confines of my throat, with strings of saliva draping over the furiously pulsating length. It was pure ecstasy to have air in my lungs again, and with a deep breath I inadvertently slurped the saliva that dripped free from the corner of my mouth. It shot to the back of my throat and I coughed like an amateur, buckled over and retching like it would remove the taste of my Son's cock from my memory.

"I thought you were supposed to be good at this?" Tom teasingly tapped his spit covered cock against my forehead, leaving wet streaks where he dragged the fleshy brush down my temple to paint my cheek with my own saliva.

"I am good at this!" I pouted with a defeated whimper as I gasped for breath.

"I think you can do better." He insisted. "A good Mother would try harder for her Son, don't you think?"

"Do...Do I -I'm trying my best, honey. Do you want to, you know....You can fuck me, if you want to?" The last bit came out as a terrified squeak as my heart leapt into my chest. I pleaded with every deity I knew for him to turn down my offer. Maybe he would be happy with a blowjob if I let him have complete control. My heart was a jackhammer pounding on my ribcage, racing so fast that I couldn't detect a space between the beats.

"No," Tom concluded, saving me from cardiac arrest. "Not yet. Your throat is what made you famous, right? That, and these fat, white milk bags."

I jumped in shock when both his hands took hold of my breasts and clapped them together. The slap they made seemed to echo eternally around the room, but Tom clearly liked it. I sat with my pride in the gutter as he filled the room with the grotesque sound of his Mother's flesh slapping together, childishly amused with their unrelenting jiggle. I winced every time they clashed together in an overt display of debauchery, their sagging weight pulling my body in whatever direction Tom dictated as he batted around the drooping pendulums.

"I didn't know I was famous." I sighed regretfully. I used to think of myself so highly, so hearing that I was "famous" for my cock gobbling talent and my bi-colored skin tone was suddenly a blow to the ego, no longer giving me the sense of pride or individuality that it used to. Tom was poking his dick at my lips like a petulant child being denied sweets, but I had an itching question I had to ask before I let him back inside.

"What do your friends say? About me, I mean." Even with the blindfold on I closed my eyes to hide from the humiliating answer. As if to encourage an honest answer, I made sure to gobble the shiny purple balloon into my mouth before he had a chance to reply. Men always tell the truth when their dick is in your mouth.

I looked up at him through the mask while I nursed on the fat knob filling out my cheeks. I let the saliva trickle out so when I sucked in air it made the dramatic, exaggerated kind of slurping you only hear in porn, or in this club. I was waiting for Tom to answer me about the gossip, but he had been silent for too long for him to still be dwelling on it.

I knew it was desperate, but I had to know. I pulled myself off his rigid cock and dribbled a gob of saliva into my right hand. It squished through my fingers as I wrapped them around the head, delicately trying to extract the answer I needed. I worked the foamy mixture in a circle, twisting and pulling the swollen dome while I repeated myself through labored breath.

"What do your friends say about Mom, sweetheart?" It cut to my core to use cute pet names in this context, but I knew I would get results if I committed to the role. I spat loudly into my palm and circled the slimy mitten around Tom's dick again. "Tell Mommy what makes her so special, baby."

"Do you think you're good Mother?" He caught me off guard.

I had nothing to say, letting the sloppy sound of my fist jerking over his bulging, saliva covered crown fill the silence. My hand trembled, but did not waver. I knew if I kept jerking him off I could withhold my answer for just one more second.

"Yes." I mumbled to the floor.

"Yes what?" Tom urged me with such intensity I was afraid he might hit me.

He didn't know of the demons I was wrestling with. He couldn't. He just wanted to hear the dirty talk. It wasn't an empty guise to me, not when I was truly trying to convince myself at that moment that I was doing the right thing. "Yes, I-I think I'm a good Mother."

"Oh, yeah? Tell me, then; where does your Son think you are?" Tom put a hole in my heart as he unwittingly spoke to the woman under the mask. Either he assumed by my age that I had kids, or he simply wanted to take the imaginary dirty talk to a deeper level. "Your real baby boy, what does he think you do?"

"He...thinks I'm a waitress." I didn't have the wherewithal to lie. Even the anonymity of the mask could not hide my shame, and by lowering my head defeatedly I knew Tom could sense it.

"Wow, and he doesn't know about this?"

I shook my head earnestly. "He can never know-."

"That you're a whore." The hole in my heart widened to a canyon, but I obediently pumped my slippery fist over my Son's cock as he insulted me for the very job I took just to keep a roof over his head.

"No. He doesn't know." I swallowed the pain tearing through my heart and confronted the insult that I knew he would make me repeat anyway. "He doesn't know that his Mom is a-um...is selling herself for money."

"A whore." He spat back at me and I shrunk into nothing.

"Whore." I choked in the middle of the word with a whimper that preceded immediate tears. I couldn't stop the salt water from stinging my eyes, and it wasn't from having my throat torn to ribbons. I couldn't remove myself from the reality that undercut the dirty talk and felt rage bubble in my stomach as I admitted these terrible truths about myself, yet was powerless to change them.

"What would he do if he found out you-."

"I don't fucking know!" I snarled, shooting daggers at my Son through the face mask. I could feel the air get heavy and knew I had to backpedal to avoid an inevitable nightmare. Tom was a client, after all. "I - I don't know what he would do. I love him so fucking much and I think he would hate me if he knew."

"I would."

"You would...what?" I didn't want the answer.

"I would never speak to my Mother again if she reduced herself to this." Tom was laughing off the idea of having compassion for me, unknowingly berating me to my face for fighting to keep him safe and healthy. "My Mom is too good for this. I mean, no offence, but this is pretty desperate for a woman your age. I could never respect my Mom again if she did this shit for my sake. It'd feel like I forced her into it."

"You didn't force me, sweetheart!" I sniffled as tears soaked into the fabric hiding my eyes. I realized a second later the implication of my word choice. "I mean, you wouldn't be forcing her. It would be her choice to support you however she can...right?"

Tom laughed in my face, clearly taking some leftover resentment out on what he thought was a stranger. "If you need to believe that then go right ahead. But I think we both know you're a shitty Mom who wishes she was still living off a rich husband and giving one blowjob a year to keep her life from falling apart."

I couldn't even feel anger build anymore; I had no more room for it. I accepted after going this far that nothing would make me reveal my identity to Tom. He was free to unload every vitriolic tirade against me that he wanted to. If it was too late to stop when he sucked my nipples, it was certainly too late now. I mulled over the taste of his precum saturating my taste buds and imagined the fallout that would come from revealing myself now. It would ruin everything I had built, all I had worked for. I needed to be strong for my Son.

True to professionalism, I silently stroked my Son's cock with fake enthusiasm. I knew Tom saw me as an object when he restarted our filthy exchange as though he hadn't just spent a few minutes liberally taking a razorblade to my existence.

"Mommy?" He asked in a sweet voice that painfully juxtaposed the hate he had just thrown at me.

"What?" I shot back with my lip curled in contempt. I knew he wouldn't let me get away with a snap like that, so I readjusted with my faux Mommy-tone. "I'm sorry. What is it, sweetheart?"

Tom didn't reply, but I could hear the evil grin spreading across his face; he loved the total control he had over me. I had to move things along to stop myself from zoning out, because I knew what horror awaited me in those quiet moments of reflection. It was waiting for the moment the door closed behind him at the end of the night. Waiting for when I would be left alone, reduced to rubble, to fruitlessly comfort myself at my lowest point.

I knew I was wasting time by lazily jerking him off, giving myself too much time to think in between the long, drawn out squeezes up and down his length. I closed my lips around the head and gently nursed on the spongy egg, building up a net of saliva on my tongue. I batted the head around inside my mouth, my tongue assaulting it from all sides while I doubled down on the sweet talk.

"Go on, honey. Jut...tell Mommy want you want from her." My stomach churned at the possibility of what he had in store next.

"Get on the bed." He commanded with a boom.

No, not yet. Please not this. Oh god, please, not yet.

It was moments like these where I wished to be gagged instead of blindfolded. I didn't need to see, but I needed to let my eyes plead with Tom in ways words could not. I had nothing I could say, beyond the horrible truth, to convince him that this was wrong, but maybe the fear in my eyes would have given him a reason to pause. Eyes are the mirror to the soul, after all.

It broke my heart to have sucked my Son's dick, but what came next was a new level of depravity. I had felt him in ways I never wanted to, but I had not yet been invaded. There was a difference, a thin but important line, separating the two. I could not go back on my commitment after what I had already done, so I begrudgingly followed Tom's instruction.

I lifted myself up with shaking legs and inched backwards until I bumped into the mattress. If he had been speaking, I did not hear it. The war drum thumping in my chest deafened me like a bomb had just shattered my ear drums, removing one of the few senses that I had left to tether myself to Earth. I was floating in my own body, blind and deaf to the world as I sunk into a cocoon of fear and shame.

Tom shoved me and I landed on the bed with my legs propped up at the knee. Unconsciously, and against all my experience, I clasped them shut so only the swell of my pussy lips could be seen bulging between my thighs. I knew I couldn't hide forever; my pussy was too fat to keep sequestered behind the curtain, and the more I squirmed the more I inadvertently pushed the juicy mound of meat to the forefront. Rich honey oozed between my petals, and I prayed that Tom could not see how disgustingly wet his Mother had become from sucking his cock. I chastised myself for being so, no matter how powerless I was to stop it.

"Fuck me, wow." Tom climbed out of his pants and threw them onto the nearby chair. I tried desperately not to envision the scene before me as my naked Son approached me like a meticulous hunter. He placed a hand on each thigh and tried to push them open, but I would not give in that easily. "Spread your legs, Mom."

"W-why?" It was hopeless, but I couldn't get my body to listen to reason.

"I want to see your pussy." His hands floated innocently up my thigh as he taunted me, drifting between my legs until he pushed through my slippery slit. "I want to see where I came from, that beautiful -oh fuck, that wet pussy."

"Baby, no, oh god no, please just wait! WAIT!" I let my truth bleed through the charade, desperately hoping that maybe an ounce of it would actively something subconsciously inside Tom that brought this to an end. He paused as if to give me time to speak my mind, waiting patiently for my next - carefully chosen - words.

"W-we have to stop, we can still stop now and I'll just forget you came in tonight." Everything I said threw more gasoline on the fire. I couldn't push back earnestly without revealing myself, and the half-hearted attempts to quell him only served to encourage the roleplay. He thought it was a game, because to him it was.

"It's too late for that now, Mommy." Tom pushed hard on my thighs, fighting me for control.

"Please, baby." I was losing the fight, leaving my hope in the gutter as Tom slowly pried my legs apart. "Please just wait, honey. Please j-just stop doing this! Stop! Mommy can't...M-Mommy can't do this, please let me go, baby."

"Mom, this is happening." He snarled, throwing my legs open. "Stop being a bitch, and start acting like the good girl I paid for."

My body was fighting against me, colluding to submit me to surrender in an act of desperate self-preservation. Bitter acid seared my esophagus as my stomach lurched in protest, unable to settle amid the flurry of dizzying nausea that weighed me down like chainmail. The adrenaline pumping through my veins told me I was skydiving, as though I was suspended in thin air.

Tom's breath was hot against my skin, but that was nothing to the boiling heat brewing between my legs. It would have been impossible to convince him that I was not turned on, given that he had yet to truly touch me and I was already dripping in front of him. My body knew how to respond to blowjobs, even if I didn't want it to.

Tom's hands were softer than most men, but I winced as though they were sandpaper. Both hands made an "O" around my pussy mound and squeezed delicately, making the white putty bulge between his fingers. His thumbs were dangerously close to my butthole, teetering on the edge where my cheeks sloped down to meet the tiny, puckered hole. He pushed the meat together so the extra pudge around my lips sealed the pink slip from view, rolling it so I felt my juices squishing around.

My Son was taking his time, relishing the feast spread before him. He let go of my lips and they stayed sealed together for a second before peeling apart and exposing the rosy gem glistening inside like fresh fruit. Tom placed his fingers on either side of the chubby curtains and dug into the soft flesh. He timidly spread my petals apart while devouring me with his eyes.

Tom's wandering thumbs nestled in the groove below my pussy, poking up against my asshole so he could get a better grip. I hated doing anal, but at work I was not permitted the luxury of denying it. The wrinkled donut seized up as soon as his digits touched it, like it was trying to escape him. I was so slick with honey that he was having trouble holding my pussy open, but he had not had his fill yet. His thumbs edged their way between my tightly clenched cheeks and pried me open like a coconut, forcefully holding me in place.

"Why are you fighting me, Mommy?" He teased me with a kiss on top of my pussy mound. As much as he liked toying with me, I knew he was getting impatient.

"I'm not fighting, sweetheart." My pride was a baseball in my throat, but I swallowed it. Though my legs felt like they were made of iron, I summoned the strength to lift them. I raised the long, toned branches straight above the man between my legs, revealing more of the voracious display he was so enamoured with. My ruby toenails pointed up to the sky as my legs slowly ascended until they were as straight as an arrow. Only then did I bend and bring my knees close to my chest, splaying out every last crease of juicy pussy meat for my Son to obsess over.

"Are you...ready for me?" I squeaked, failing to find the confidence I longed for.

"I've been ready for years, Mom." Tom grunted as he climbed on top of me. His frame dwarfed mine, casting me in shadow as he lowered himself until our chests met.

"Y -years?"

"I've always wanted to fuck you, ever since I can remember." Tom kissed my cheek and wrapped his arms around my head. I should have felt safe in the arms, but instead found newfound claustrophobia as he pressed against me like he was trying to merge our bodies. "Do you love me, Mommy?"

"More than anything in the world." I did not have to lie to him, but it still felt like a betrayal. It also felt like the only thing I could say to give myself comfort as Tom's cock pressed against my entrance. As it came closer to finding what it sought I was reduced to honest, yet pathetic, mumbling. Though I was the only one privy to the severity of our sin, it was still my motherly duty to comfort my Son, and myself, as best I could.

"I love you, I love you, baby." I tucked my feet behind my Son's knees and drew him towards me. "Mommy loves you, sweetheart. You're such a good boy for me, I love you. Mommy loves..." And on and on I droned, until the words lost all meaning.

My Son's erection throbbed as the head prodded my pussy, parting my lips as he entered the warm, wet pocket he was born from. The bulging knob slipped inside with a soft pop, sinking the helmet into me. My lips hugged the round orb, tightly sealing the egg inside so I could flex around it. Tom worked the head into me, teasing my pussy by easing the ridge of the swollen dome in and out so I would instinctively clench up every time it re-entered me.

Tom fed me a few fat inches of cock and my pussy hungrily accepted every last one. I generously greased the thick pipe with juices so he could fit another helping without having to let me adjust, leading to just a few short pushes before he was halfway inside. His stiffness had him poking the top of my pussy, tightly embedded against the fleshy, bumpy ceiling. Every time he urged his cock back into me, he brushed my g-spot like he was taunting me, sending tiny tingles through my spine.

Every clench expertly coaxed honey to the opening of my pussy, encasing Tom with the lube he needed to work his rigid, veiny cock inside. He had his face buried in the nape of my neck, breathing like he was deep in a marathon but unwilling to lose focus. Tom embraced me like a stress ball, trapping me close to him as he inched his hips forward. Our pelvises were nearly together, leaving a mere few inches of girthy cock sticking out of me.

"...anything in the world. I love you, I love you, Mommy loves you so fucking much." I had yet to pause my chant, repeating it like a spell in Tom's ear, channeling every ounce of love I had for him and our family. It sickened me to my core to feel how powerfully his dick flexed in response to my swooning, but I was beyond remorse. I wanted to end this. "You're almost in, honey. One big push for Mommy?"

"A -are you sure, Mom?" He wouldn't have taken "no" for an answer.

"I can take it, sweetheart. Put it all inside your Mother." My legs locked around his back as his balls came flush against my ass cheeks, proudly sealing him inside of me as the rest of his cock filled the remaining space in my cunt.

I placed my hands on either side of his head and tugged his face away from my neck. "You did it, that's my good-."

He kissed me.

I never kissed clients, and he knew that. Every client knows that. Tom pulled back and immediately apologised. "I know you aren't supposed to do that, but you just remind me so much of...well, you know."