Love, Family, and Betrayal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So far, so good, he thought to himself.

*****

Melody had to admit this was easily the best wine she'd ever tasted. After her first sip, she made sure to drink the rest of the glass slowly, savoring the feeling as it slid down her throat.

While she was drinking, Logan pulled her onto his lap. He began caressing her back, slowly working his hands lower down her body. Melody felt herself relaxing, leaning deeper into the intimate touch. She couldn't help exhaling a long, breathy sigh once she finished her wine.

"Good?" Logan asked.

"Mm-hm," Melody answered, not knowing if he was referring to the wine, his hands, or both.

"Would you like another glass?"

Oh, god, yes! Melody thought. Out loud, she answered, "No, thanks, I have to drive home. I can have one glass before I'm at the legal limit, but not two."

"Very well," Logan said.

"So, umm, how did you make so much money?" she asked. "I know you're a millionaire, but the school never explained what happened to you."

"In the electronics industry," He explained before leaning back, pulling Melody with him. "The start of the pandemic marked the beginning of a worldwide shortage of semiconductors that lasted for years. I'd taken an interest in quantum physics in high school. While I was at MIT, I developed several processes that would allow semiconductors to be manufactured faster and cheaper using synthetic materials. I started my own business for leasing my designs and patents. Within a year, I already had contracts with some of the big players."

"But why did you move back here?" she asked.

"I've started moving toward manufacturing semiconductors directly instead of licensing out the process. Since most of my work will be done remotely, I decided to look into a place to settle. It was pretty easy to pick this spot. My mom used to bring me here. She loved taking long walks in the park, and she said she had a few romantic moments of her own at the lake.

"Construction on the house finished a while ago, but some teenagers destroyed the fencing last month. That's why I had to put up the signs."

Logan's hands were massaging muscles that Melody didn't even know the name of. She could feel herself relaxing from the wine as well.

"Mmm...So that's the only reason why we're here? Because we visited at the wrong time?"

"Yeah," Logan sheepishly agreed. "If you'd come a few weeks later, or earlier, the fence would've been up. You wouldn't have been able to get in."

The more he worked her body, the harder it became to concentrate. She almost missed him when he asked, "What about you?"

"Ahhh...," Melody stumbled for a bit. "I met Cody back in high school. Everyone else only knew me for my looks, but I was always shy. Cody seemed like the only one who was interested in me for more than my body. About a year after we finished college, he found a job pretty close to home. I dropped out of postgraduate school, and we got married soon after.

"My dad was thrilled. He and my brothers always loved Cody like he was a member of the family. Dad even hired me to be an accountant for his business so we could live close by."

"Does that pay well enough?" Logan asked.

"No," Melody admitted. "But I get to be close to my family. That's always been the most important thing to me."

Keeping a steady voice proved impossible during her explanation. Logan's hands were freely exploring her breasts and thighs, drawing sharp intakes of breath as she tried to continue.

She twisted in Logan's embrace to look at him more closely. "Why are you doing this, Logan?" she asked. "You're good-looking, you're rich, shouldn't you have a wife or a girlfriend or something?"

Logan's face unexpectedly fell. "No, I don't. Not since..." It took him a minute before he could collect himself enough to continue his story.

"I had my own high school sweetheart. Her name was Rachel. She was there for me at my lowest, after my mom died. Then I found out she had been seeing other men behind my back for years, including my best friend.

"I just haven't been good at forming relationships since then. I've never exactly had a one-night stand, but I haven't really been able to trust anyone since her," he admitted.

Logan looked sad for a moment before resuming his charming smile. "As for why it's you in particular, that's easy. You're an incredibly beautiful woman."

Melody felt herself blushing. Logan twisted her slightly and leaned in until he was only inches away. Melody felt breathless as she looked into his handsome, clean-cut face. His blue eyes seemed nothing short of hypnotic, and the way he grinned made her feel desired. She couldn't deny that a part of her enjoyed that. She smiled shyly.

He returned her smile, pulling her against his chest to kiss her. She moaned softly when she felt his hand enclose over her breast. Her self-restraint crumbled as she reached up to pull his head closer, kissing him back.

Oh, god! she thought. Please forgive me, Cody.

*****

Across the house, Cody stewed. His decision to offer up his wife had been an impulsive, spur-of-the-moment thing. He hadn't taken the time to really examine what it would mean. Now that he had the chance to think, the thought of Logan's hands on Melody's body made his blood boil.

He felt utterly helpless. There was nothing he could do except wait until Logan was through with his wife. He could only hope it would come soon so they could head home and forget that this thoroughly embarrassing affair had ever happened.

"OOOHHHH!"

Cody's heart sank as he heard a moan loud enough to reach his room. Straining his ears, he could hear more sounds of arousal from his wife.

As he started to picture what might be happening in the living room, his anger grew. As did his jealousy. He hated the thought of another man being with his wife. He hated the thought that she might enjoy it.

Not every sound reached him, but the more he heard, the more his dismay grew into resentment.

He still couldn't bring himself to face the fact that this was all his fault, though.

*****

Melody was beside herself. She tried to control her wildly bucking hips but failed miserably.

After breaking their kiss, Logan had moved downward. A loud moan escaped when he started sucking her large, natural tits. Once he gently bit and pulled on her nipples, that was when she really started moaning.

Then he waited until Melody was arching her back and panting from pleasure before continuing. He moved and crouched so that he was kneeling in front of her. Spreading her legs, he gently parted her sensitive folds with masterful precision.

Her string of moans turned into a loud gasp when she felt his tongue on her clit. Cody had never gone down on her. Ever. Even though he often pushed Melody to suck him, he'd never reciprocated. Logan was doing it just for her pleasure. She bounced on the couch as she tried to suppress the feelings of pleasure flowing through her body.

Logan stopped before she could achieve a full orgasm, for which a part of her was grateful. Melody still loved her husband. She didn't want to hurt him, and she didn't want to cheat on him. She still hoped to get this over with so they could head home, even if part of her wanted to enjoy it.

Melody was laid down on the couch. Logan was above her, holding her legs apart. She could see his fully erect cock pointed straight at the entrance to her pussy. It looked long and hard, and she knew this would not be a quick thirty-second romp.

"Ready?" he asked.

This is it, she thought. For the first time, she was about to take a man other than her husband. Flushed, panting, and breathless, Melody couldn't bring herself to speak; she merely nodded.

Logan pushed, and Melody gasped as the second man of her life entered her. From the moment Logan started spreading her pussy, Melody could tell the difference between him and her husband. She'd known Logan would be big, but knowing it and experiencing it were two completely different things.

He paused when he finished sliding all the way in. Melody's eyes widened in shock as she felt exactly how big Logan was. She whimpered as she felt her pussy spreading into a shape it had never taken for her husband.

Then he gripped her hips and started pumping. Slowly at first, it only took a few minutes before he was slamming into her full force. Melody turned her head away and bit her lip to hold back her pleasure. Her whimpers were occasionally replaced with moans she couldn't catch in time.

Logan found his rhythm and was fucking her with long, steady strokes. Her legs were thrown over his shoulders, giving him just the right angle to probe her deepest spot. Melody's body began responding, her tunnel narrowing on his cock. She was going to cum.

"Mmm...Mmm...No...NOOO!!!" Melody cried out as she was taken over the edge. Her eyes squinted shut, and she screamed in pleasure, her pussy squeezing the invader. She was cumming HARD.

No sooner had her cries subsided than Logan was pounding her anew. She felt the risk of another orgasm less than a minute later. Once again, she began closing around his shaft. Her entire body was shining with perspiration as loud moans and sobs of pleasure became increasingly common.

"Ah...Ahhh..." Melody cried as her body began its inexorable rise. Biting her lip and turning away did little to offset it.

Blushing furiously, she caught a glimpse of Logan smirking above her, still ramming her with his cock. She could feel her breasts shake and her pussy quiver with every thrust.

"No...Nooo..." she cried. "I'm cumming! I'M CUMMING!!"

Still Logan did not stop. He merely slowed his pace until she rode out her orgasm. Panting, she still couldn't stop responding to him. Deep down, she loved the sensation of his cock stretching her full.

"Mmm...Mmmm...Mmmm...Mmmph."

Each time Melody tried to beg Logan to stop, all that came out was a whimper. Once he sped his thrusts, her eyes rolled into her head as Logan's cock spread her as Cody never had.

From how easily Logan was able to plunge deep into her snatch, Melody guessed her pussy was quite welcoming of the foreign intruder. Arching her back, she soon reached her third climax of the night.

"Ahhh...AHHH!"

Melody started to panic. With each blissful release, it became harder for her to remember that she loved her husband and wasn't supposed to be enjoying this.

If it had been anyone else, she wouldn't have enjoyed it. Contrary to the expectations of apologists, a large cock usually just made rape hurt even more. The only reason Logan succeeded in making it feel good was because he valued her pleasure more than his.

She was at war with herself. Her body craved each sweet orgasm he gave her, but her mind begged her to remember her family.

*****

Logan, meanwhile, was unconflicted. He loved the sight of Melody cumming. He loved watching her big tits bouncing up and down. He loved her screams of ecstasy and the feeling of her warm, welcoming pussy pulsing and squeezing around his cock. Plus, she just looked so goddamn cute when she was trying not to cum.

Which was often. He was just beginning to approach his own release when he felt Melody's pussy squeeze him in what marked her fourth orgasm.

"Noo...Nooo...Logan, please, NOOO! Stop! AHHHHH!" Melody cried out as her body twisted and turned, trying to escape the pleasure that felt almost painful.

Logan smirked. Her mouth might occasionally babble 'no,' but her body was saying 'yes, please.'

He knew the reason for that, of course. She remained loyal to the husband that had so casually traded her to save their skins. Everything he had seen so far convinced him that Melody was an extraordinarily loyal person and her husband was not. She was not the type to put her feelings and desires above those of her family. It was for that reason that she tried to hold back when it was so painfully obvious she was enjoying it.

That didn't stop him from giving her his best. He was determined to make her cum as many times as he could. He knew he wouldn't last much longer; the longer he stayed inside her pussy, the more he wanted to fill it with his cum.

*****

Melody was barely holding on. If she wasn't careful, she would climax for the fifth time that night. Her last orgasm had been comparatively mild, but she could feel this would be her biggest one yet.

She couldn't understand why she repeatedly reached her peak. If it had been her choice, she wouldn't have come at all. Her brain reminded her that physical arousal was involuntary and that, as a redhead, she was more sensitive than usual. But her heart still loved Cody.

Her face was scrunched up, her eyes were closed, and her fists squeezed so hard her knuckles turned white. Her entire body tensed as she fought not to cum. She was desperate and knew she couldn't hold on much longer.

"I'm gonna cum!" Logan announced.

Something in Melody's mind wanted to say something, but she couldn't. If she spared the energy to speak, she would cum.

A split second before it happened, Melody's overworked brain finally computed that she had lost the battle. She came long and hard.

"AHHHH! AHHHH! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMMMMING!!!" Melody screamed, all hope of keeping quiet gone.

As Melody's cunt squeezed him in her strongest orgasm of all, Logan let out a roar of his own. He thrust himself as deep into the tight young wife as he could and started cumming, releasing load after load of his cum into her love tunnel.

The feeling of Logan's cum shooting inside her seemed to prolong and intensify Melody's own orgasm. She could feel every pulse and jerk of his cock. Her pussy involuntarily squeezed him, trying to coax him into delivering every drop of his seed deep inside her.

Logan remained buried inside her even after they finished. She was flushed all over and breathing heavily, her mind nearly blank. Logan's eyes met hers in post-coital understanding, and he leaned down and whispered, "Thank you, Melody. I enjoyed that very much."

The flushed, nearly empty look on her face made him chuckle. So did her moan when she felt him withdraw. He waited another minute to let her catch her breath, then suddenly stood up and pulled Melody with him. Her legs felt like jelly and she would've collapsed without him.

He pulled her against his chest, enjoying the feeling of her soft yet stiff-with-arousal tits pressing against him. Then he leaned down and kissed her again.

This time, Melody kissed him back. She couldn't help it. An entire stream of red-hot orgasms had eliminated her ability to think about anything else at that moment.

"Is that all?" she asked when they broke apart.

"No, no," he laughed, shaking his head. "We're not done yet. We can still get one more round."

"Ohhh boyyy..." Melody groaned. Logan chuckled and sat back down on the couch. "See if you can get me hard again."

Melody wasn't sure if that was a command or not. She had agreed to do anything he said. So she got down on her knees and knelt before him.

She took Logan's cock into her mouth and began sucking him. It was easy enough at first, but once he started hardening, he grew so big that her lips hurt from her mouth stretching. She ran up and down, nearly intoxicated by Logan's taste combined with her own.

Then she moved on to sucking his huge balls. She occasionally returned to sucking half his member down her throat while stroking him with both hands. He cried out and gave an involuntary jerk when she traced the crown with her tongue.

Unable to hold back any longer, Logan grabbed a handful of her soft, silky hair and started thrusting. Melody's eyes flew open as she felt Logan's thick cock pounding her throat. He wasn't absurdly long, but he was thick.

His eyes never left hers. This was more than oral sex. He was face-fucking her—harder than her husband ever had, at that.

Logan couldn't help but think the beautiful redhead looked hot with her lips stretched wide around his cock. Her eyes didn't show any pain or serious discomfort, so he continued his onslaught of her mouth. The next part would go quicker if he worked himself to the edge this way.

He waited until he felt like he was going to burst, then pulled her away from his cock. Melody gulped down air, but she couldn't help returning his smile.

"Get down on your hands and knees," Logan pointed.

Melody complied. She couldn't resist giving Logan a full view of her ass. He smiled and pulled out some lube he had picked up earlier. As he started applying it, he got a good look at her pussy. It was stretched and red, clearly showing the abuse it had just taken. Her juices ran down her thighs, and the large cream in the center spoke to the sheer volume of Logan's cum inside her.

"Uh, Logan, what's that?" she asked when she saw the bottle in his hands. Realization dawned on her and her face paled when she felt him line up behind her.

"No, no. Logan, please, no!" she begged, her voice rising in panic. "Please, I've never done that before!"

"Really?" he asked.

Melody shook her head. "Please, no. It's too big. I don't think I can take it!"

Logan paused. On the one hand, if this was her first time with anal, then he could understand her reluctance. On the other, being her first would be a real treat.

Eventually, Melody reluctantly agreed, once he'd explained to her that it would feel good, and promised to stop if it became too painful. He lined up his cock with one hand and pushed, but he couldn't get through. He tried again but still couldn't enter her.

"Melody?" he called. "Just relax. I'm not going to hurt you. I promise."

The soothing in his voice helped calm her, and she unclenched a little. Logan tried again, and this time he got through. Slowly and patiently, his cock entered her ass, each inch stretching her in ways she'd never thought possible. When he hit bottom, he stopped to give her time to adjust.

For a moment, everything felt downright unreal to her. Melody had never even thought about anal sex before. The shy redhead had never dreamed she would take a cock in her ass, but there she was. Bent over in a multimillionaire's home with the biggest cock she had ever seen inside her rectum.

Working slowly, Logan started moving. It didn't take long before Melody realized he was right—it did feel good. She was moaning in pleasure, not pain. Logan's care and consideration succeeded in making it enjoyable.

She felt another orgasm begin to build. This time she couldn't bring herself to fight it. After trying her best all night to resist Logan's masterful manipulation of her body, she just wanted to cum.

"Mmm...Mmm...Fuck. FUCK! I'm cumming. I'M CUMMMIING!!!" she cried out. Her arms collapsed, limp. She was only held upright by Logan's grip on her hips as he hammered away at her asshole.

"Feel good?" he asked, knowing the answer.

"Mmm-hmm," Melody agreed.

"Touch yourself," Logan suggested. "Work your pussy while I work your ass."

Melody started rubbing her clit hard while Logan continued working his cock in and out of her ass. She still couldn't believe that something so big could fit inside her pussy, much less her ass. She felt absolutely stuffed.

She mewed as she came closer and closer to cumming. Her hand was working her clit for all it was worth. At the last moment, she reached back to cup his balls.

"Fuck!" Logan cried out as they came together. "FUCK!"

Melody moaned at the feeling of Logan filling her ass with his cum. She could feel each twitch of his balls as they shot his load into her. Most of his semen had been deposited in her pussy, but no small amount was in her ass as well.

They remained joined even after they finished. Melody moaned when she felt Logan's cock slide out of her ass. She melted limp to the floor, unable to move a muscle. Logan rolled her onto her back. When he kissed her, she kissed him back, placing her hands on the back of his head and pulling him down to kiss him harder.