Love, Family, and Betrayal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The kiss continued for several minutes. It was no longer lustful and frenzied but a genuine passionate moment. When they separated, Melody blushed as Logan grinned down at her.

Logan stood up and helped Melody to her feet like a gentleman. He couldn't help admiring her as she started to get dressed. He looked around for his own clothes for a minute before remembering that he'd left them with her husband. She was just tidying up her hair when he left.

Melody let out a deep sigh. She still had that post-coital glow. For a moment, she allowed herself to revel in the feeling of Logan's cum in her pussy and ass. That unique sensation of his essence leaking out of her stretched and overworked holes and dampening her panties. She allowed herself that brief moment before switching back to "husband first" mode.

She gathered her things and waited for his return.

*****

Cody glared when Logan re-entered the room. The sound was too muffled for him to make out words, but he'd heard quite a bit. He'd heard every time Logan or Melody had been too loud. He was all too aware that Logan had made his wife cum multiple times. He was very, very jealous.

In his mind, the slight smile on Logan's face was malicious. Taunting. Rubbing in everything Logan had stolen from him.

Logan put his clothes back on before moving to release Cody from his handcuffs.

"A deal's a deal, man," Logan told him. "You and your lovely wife are free to go. I'll be waiting for you back in the living room."

Logan turned and left to give him some privacy to dress. In Cody's mind, that was an insult.

*****

Melody saw Logan return without her husband.

"Is Cody okay?" she immediately asked.

"He's fine," Logan reassured her. "Like I said, a deal's a deal. You're both free."

"Really?" she asked to make sure.

"Mm-hm," he nodded.

"Okay. Thank you, Logan."

"Oh, and Melody?" he added, taking a step closer. "If you ever need anything, you're more than welcome to ask."

Melody shared one last smile. "Thanks, Logan."

She stepped away just in time before her husband returned, sulking. Logan walked them back to their car in the parking lot. The fireworks had started, but none of them were interested. Melody couldn't help grinning as she saw him waving goodbye.

That was the final temptation she allowed herself. Whatever her feelings about Logan, her love for Cody remained unchanged. She would never allow anything to come between them.

The resolve in her heart did little to change how soaked her panties were, though. Or the pleasant sensations from her stretched pussy and ass.

Jesus, Melody thought.

*****

"JESUS CHRIST!" Logan groaned as soon as he pulled into the garage.

"You okay?" Sherry asked in his earpiece.

"Not really," he answered. "It's not only raining so hard I couldn't see more than twenty feet, it's freezing too."

"Ouch," Sherry said. "You flew back right into the storm of the century, huh?"

"Yeah," Logan agreed, his breath visible from the chill. "And it's October!"

"Y'ouch. Well, I know you've gotta be tired after a long flight like that, so I'll let you get some rest."

Logan was sure Sherry was a mind reader. She'd hung up just as he was getting ready to do so himself. The moment she was gone, he unceremoniously dropped on the couch. Everything else could wait until tomorrow.

Even though his bed beckoned upstairs, Logan could feel his mind drifting. Lethargy took over, and he allowed the wonderful sense of peace to begin taking him over.

Just before he crossed over into sleep, an alarm signaled there was someone at the door.

Instantly annoyed, he moved to turn on the camera feed from a smart display. Even in the pitch-dark night, he could make out a single figure knocking on his door.

Switching the microphone on, he grumpily asked, "Who are you?"

No answer. Not all too surprising, given the raging storm outside.

Logan had no idea who this was or why they would possibly be here. He couldn't see a vehicle, either. And the longer he was awake, the angrier he was. Every part of him wanted to just abandon the stranger and go back to sleep.

But something very deep urged him to get up and go check the door.

He could hear knocking as he got closer, but it sounded weak. Whoever was outside either wasn't trying very hard, or they were running out of strength to do so.

When he opened the door, Logan got the surprise of his life.

"Melody!?"

"Hello, Logan," she said. Although she looked relieved that the door had opened, her face didn't otherwise react to seeing him. "Can I come in?"

"Of course!" he said. Once she was safely inside, he shut the door and turned to face her.

For a moment, he couldn't help laughing in disbelief. Melody was actually here again. Forget any thoughts of sleep; his heart felt like he could've run a marathon.

Logan had thought long and hard about Melody since their last meeting. Despite only knowing her for a few hours, she was one of the few women who managed to find a place in his heart. For her to be here in his house seemed almost too good to be true.

His euphoria collided headlong into reality once he looked her over. The smiling redhead from three months ago looked utterly drained. Her face was blank, and her eyes appeared disturbingly empty. Haunted.

Whatever had happened to her over the past three months, it hadn't been good.

"What happened? Where's Cody?"

Melody looked like she was about to cry.

"Cody's gone...He left," she clarified. "Logan, a lot's happened. Cody's gone, and I'm out of money. I've got nowhere else to go, and I...I'm pregnant."

*****

Dedicated to all domestic abuse victims. Please consider donating to a shelter or organization. If you see someone with suspicious patterns of bruising, be aware that is often a common sign of abuse.

What happened to Melody over those three months? This first chapter may seem simple enough, but the next chapters will deal with all-too-realistic topics like C-PTSD (Complex Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder) and a woman being blamed for her rape by her own family.

Until next time, here's your daily facts:

1. A healthy sex life can boost the antibodies in your immune system. (Wilkes University, Pennsylvania)

2. The Dare Stones were a collection of over thirty rock tablets that allegedly reveal the story of the Lost Colony of Roanoke. All but the first stone were proven to be forgeries. (The History Channel)

3. People with higher IQs tend to be less happy the more they socialize. (London School of Economics)