Love, Family, and Betrayal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm serious," she said, her face down, knowing she was blushing, "I'm a nobody. I don't even have any money."

"Sweetie," Eunice said, placing a hand on Melody's shoulder. "I've been a professional fashion consultant for twenty years. I'm known for making everyday men and women look like trophy spouses. I helped make all of us look this good. It's all about making the most of what you've got to work with. Trust me when I say, 'by the time I'm done with you, you'll be the most drop-dead gorgeous of us all.'"

Melody very much doubted that.

"Why don't we start by getting your hair done? One of my favorite stylists is here."

Melody knew her hair was long overdue for some maintenance, but she still resisted.

"Come on, I insist."

For nearly two hours, Melody did her best to cooperate while the hair stylist rinsed and smoothed her hair. To her relief, Eunice handled most of the questions. When she was done, Melody had to admit her hair looked silky-smooth and clean.

"Sweetheart, you've never looked better."

"I'd gladly take red hair like that," Odessa remarked.

"Ready to go get some clothes?" Eunice asked.

Melody blushed. "I don't know the first thing about fancy clothes. I'm mostly used to shopping in thrift stores. The most I ever did was shop for a dress at Kohls."

"Well, you're in luck," Sherry said. "You've got four women who know all about dressing up."

*****

"No, I really don't need—"

"Trust me, sweetie, you'll love this," Sherry told her.

Melody had never felt so thoroughly out of her depth in her entire life. She felt downright stupid because of how little she knew about any of this. She was starting to regret not asking Logan to remain with her.

What Sherry insisted were everyday clothes cost more than her entire wardrobe. Melody nearly flinched every time she saw the price tag. She already had more than enough new clothes to replace everything she'd lost, but Sherry insisted on finding at least one dress that complemented her hair before they left.

Logan's friends are just as excessive shoppers as he is, she thought.

She knew this ought to be relaxing. A carefree day. But it wasn't, and not just because of her shyness.

You should be having fun. You're out shopping, Logan's paying for everything you need, you should be enjoying yourself. But you can't. You still can't feel anything.

She was happy to be outside again. Remembering those long weeks locked in her father's house after her husband left made her feel cold. She knew, logically, what she should be feeling, but her brain remained disconnected from reality.

"Come on," Sherry said. After trying a half-dozen dresses, they'd finally found one that met her perfectionalist eye. "Don't you think you look good?"

Sherry, Rebecca, Odessa, and Eunice looked impressed, but Melody was happy to be out of it. Eunice insisted she keep it a secret from Logan.

"It's not that," Melody said.

"What's wrong?"

"It's just... I'm worried it won't fit me in a few months." Her lips shook. "I'm pregnant."

"That's fine," Sherry said. "We'll get you some more clothes when it's time."

"That's a waste."

"No, trust me, it isn't. Now come on, let's get everything checked out."

Melody followed close behind as Sherry headed to the register. "Hey, Liv."

"Hey, Sherry. This all for you?"

"Nope, this is for my new friend here," she said, indicating Melody with her shoulder.

"Nice to meet you. You want all this on your card?" Liv asked Sherry.

"Nah," she answered. "I've got a $2000 limit on that card, and I think this goes over it."

"It shouldn't," Melody peeped up. "The total was $1672.56, so unless taxes are twenty-percent, it should come out under that."

Sherry and the employee stared at her. Melody's face quickly turned red as her shyness returned. "What?"

"Did you actually do all that inside your head?" Sherry asked disbelievingly.

"Yeah," Melody mumbled. "I've, uh, always been good at math."

*****

To her dismay, Sherry immediately told her companions what had happened, and they were all just as impressed.

"How did you do that?" Rebecca asked in a voice that came too close to awe for her.

After they finished shopping, Sherry insisted they all head to her house for dinner. Melody would've been happy to head back to Logan's home and hide beneath the covers, but she didn't have a ride. She was too uncomfortable from being the center of attention to even eat.

Trying to force herself to go through the calming exercises she'd used in the past, she responded, "I've always been good at math. In high school, I made it to the AMO."

"AMO?" Sherry asked.

"American Math Olympiad."

"Wait, like the International Math Olympiad?!" Rebecca exclaimed.

"No, that's the next step. I did well, but I couldn't attend the summer program."

All four women looked impressed; even Melody couldn't help feeling a little proud.

"So, what are you?" Rebecca asked. "A new mathematician for the company? Are we gonna be seeing you in the office?"

"No," Melody said. The small amount of comfort she'd been feeling vanished. "I'm a... ugh, I was an accountant for my father's company. I dropped out of post-grad."

"How come?" Odessa asked. "I can tell you're the smartest woman in the room. Didn't you enjoy it?"

"No, I loved it," Melody said. "But Cody was moving back home, and my family didn't have much money left, so I dropped out and moved back here with my husband."

"Husband?"

Melody felt like burying her face on the table as she realized what she'd just said. They must think she was a cheater or a gold digger, and she couldn't lift her head up.

Her lip wavered momentarily, then the truth seemed to explode out of her. She left out her abuse and some of the details about her and Logan, but everything else—their first encounter, the way her husband had offered her, Logan's offer to help if she needed any help—everything came out in her shakey, choked voice while tears threatened.

When she finally looked up, she fully expected to see disgust, judgment, disappointment, and anger. Instead, she saw sympathy, shock, caring, and even horror on their faces.

"Jesus," Sherry whispered. "When Logan said you'd been through a lot, he wasn't kidding."

Melody shook her head. After taking an extra moment to control her quivering lips, she said, "I don't know what to do. I still love Cody. I think I might love Logan, but... I don't know. Nothing makes sense anymore. But why would Logan stay with me? He's handsome, smart, and rich. I'm just a girl off the streets. Why would he settle for someone like me?"

"Oh, that's one thing you don't have to worry about," Sherry said. "Trust me, Logan would never cheat on you."

"But how can I know that?" she cried. She wanted so much to believe that Logan would be loyal. That she would always be able to take comfort in knowing there was still one person who loved her. But the dark voice in her head planted doubts she couldn't rid herself of.

"Oh yeah?" Sherry turned to the rest of her companions. "Raise your hand if you've ever slept with Logan in the past."

To Melody's shock, all four women raised their hands. Before she could even think about reacting, Sherry continued, "And now raise your hand if you've ever seen Logan look at you the way he looks at her."

All hands lowered.

"I've seen the way his eyes light up every time he sees you," Sherry told her with a comforting voice and a supportive hand on her shoulder. "He adores you, and not just because you're pregnant with his child. He loves you. I've waited a long time to see him like that. I think you two can have a very happy life together if you give him a chance."

"I hope so," she said quietly.

Fifteen minutes later, Rebecca, Odessa, and Eunice were leaving while she sat with Sherry on the couch, waiting for Logan's call.

"Hey, Sherry. Is Melody with you?"

"Yup," she said. "She's sitting on the couch waiting for you to pick her up."

"Great! Mind if I talk to her for a minute?"

Sherry switched to speaker phone.

"Hi, Logan, are you driving?"

"Yeah, I should be there in about fifteen minutes."

"Great," she said. "I'm looking forward to bed."

"I bet," Logan laughed. "Sherry can be a bit tiring sometimes. Hey, be honest, did she force you to do anything you were uncomfortable with? 'Cuz, I wasn't lying when I said I'd fire her—"

"No!" she yelled. "She's been good. Really," she added as convincingly as possible. While there may have been times she hadn't enjoyed herself, that was her fault, not Sherry's.

"Good," he said. "Sometimes she can get a bit... handsy."

"What do you mean?"

"Ugh, to be honest, we dated a couple times. Let's just say she didn't have a problem getting her hands on some other girls."

"Mmmm..." Sherry slowly spread into a huge grin. "Thanks for the idea, Logan."

"Sherry," Logan said, an underlying threat in his voice.

"Oh, come on, just look at her," she teased. "She's such a supple young thing. Nice, big tits. Clean face. Smoking hot hair. She's definitely a keeper."

Sherry positioned herself over Melody like she was about to grop her, but she didn't. Melody realized she was only trying to tease Logan.

"How about we ask her?" Sherry asked loudly. "Sweetie, would you be okay if I warmed you up for Logan in a few minutes?"

Melody was too stunned to speak for several seconds. "Logan, is she serious?"

"Honestly? I think she's only half-joking," he answered. "Why? Are you curious?"

"Wh—Wha—What..." she sputtered. "Are you serious?!"

"Sure," he said calmly. "If you want to have some fun with Sherry, then by all means. Like I said, you don't owe me anything. If you decide you'd rather move in with Sherry than with me, you're perfectly welcome."

Melody was too stunned to think. She'd reached the point where a person stopped thinking and simply wanted to go with the flow.

"Great," Sherry said. "See you soon, Logan."

"Bye, Sherry. Bye, Melody. Love you, be there soon."

Sherry hung up and moved behind the couch. "What do you say, sweetie?" she asked, whispering in her ear and massaging her shoulders. "Would you like me to get you ready for Logan's big, hard cock?"

Melody nodded. It wasn't rational or even something she really wanted, but with how tired she was and so many shocking events recently, her numb brain submitted to the path of least resistance.

For the first time, she felt a woman's arms reach down her body to loosen her shirt. She closed her eyes and felt a pair of hands lift her arms up to slide it up and off her body, shortly followed by her bra.

"Mmm," Sherry purred in her ear. "These are some nice tits. Some of the biggest I've ever seen."

Melody alternately gasped and sighed as she felt a woman playing with her. It didn't trigger the sort of electrifying sensation that Logan did, but it had to be at least as good as her husband.

Sherry rotated her and began rubbing her shoulders. She became lost in the gentle massage until one hand strayed down and pressed against her stomach. Her arms reacted instinctively, wrapping defensively to protect herself.

"So it's true," Sherry remarked, a hint of breathlessness in her voice. "That's Logan's baby in there?"

Melody nodded. While she supposed she had no proof that Cody wasn't lying, all her instincts told her he wasn't. This was Logan's baby.

"I hope you realize how lucky you are," Sherry whispered as she came around the couch and pulled Melody against her, resting her hand on top of her crossed arms. "All of us wish we could be you. Rebecca, Odessa, Eunice, and me. All of us wished we could've been the one to have Logan's baby."

Sherry's voice was matter-of-fact, more like explaining the forecast than talking about an ex. It made her feel strangely calmer.

"Eunice was heartbroken when she turned too old to have kids. Toward the end, she even asked him to let her have one. She accepted it when he explained why it just wouldn't be good for her and that he wanted to wait until he found a woman he could have a family with."

A series of imaginary images popped into her mind. The mature woman had been so friendly and helpful to her, despite knowing Melody had been given the one thing she wanted.

"Rebecca is only a few years older than you. She's still so early in her career, but she'd gladly raise Logan's child by herself if he let her. Odessa said Logan was the first white man she'd ever truly trusted. She'd gladly have his baby."

Sherry's arms had loosened her pants and pushed them down along with her panties. She started rubbing her inner thigh while she finished her story.

"I love Logan like a brother now, but for years I wished he'd cum inside me unprotected. Oh God, I would've given anything for that. I hope you appreciate how lucky you are to have his baby."

She did. Melody had already known Logan had excellent DNA, but hearing how Sherry talked about him, and the respect all of them seemed to have even after their relationships had ended, made her appreciate that she was lucky to have Logan as the father of her child.

"What did it feel like?" Sherry breathed into her ear. After teasing her for a few seconds, a finger slipped inside her pussy. "Feeling him cum inside you unprotected?! Knowing that he could be giving you a baby?"

Melody whimpered. She'd thought about that night so many times. Whatever she'd thought about everything and everyone else that happened that night, that was the one thing she could never regret.

"Mmmm." Sherry moaned, speeding her finger up. "Jesus! You're so tight! How did Logan's cock even fit in you?"

Melody had asked herself that question many times.

She tensed as Sherry sped up. She wouldn't cum anywhere near as fast as she did with Logan, but left to her own devices, she would eventually climax. Her arms felt weaker, but when Sherry tried to pry them loose, Melody stubbornly clutched her stomach.

"Awe," Sherry said. "You really want this baby, don't you?"

Melody nodded. "I just want this baby. That's all. I don't care about anything else. I don't care how much else I lose. I just want this baby. I just want my baby!

Her voice sounded like the strangled, desperate cry of a woman who was still sitting on a couch having her pussy massaged while in emotional agony. Melody's baby was the only thing that mattered to her anymore. Everything she'd lost, all the pain she'd gone through, would be worth it if only she could hold her child in her arms.

Another hand pressed against her stomach, but this time, she didn't react. Somehow, she instinctively knew it was Logan's.

"Don't worry. You will. And you're going to be a good mother."

She looked up and saw the smiling, handsome face hovering above her. When he leaned down to kiss her, Melody saw that Logan was already as naked as her.

Sherry, who had somehow removed her own clothes without her noticing, moved away and was immediately replaced by Logan. After a day of confusion, stretched nerves, and wishing she could disappear, Melody found the one thing that could make her relax: falling into Logan's chest while his arms wrapped around her.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" he asked, replacing Sherry's fingers inside her pussy.

"Mmmm," she whimpered. Her orgasm had temporarily abated when Sherry moved away, but with Logan inside her in any way, it came roaring back with a vengeance.

"That's it, Melody," he said. "Cum!"

She did, squeezing his fingers which she knew would soon be replaced by something much bigger. Sure enough, while she was still dazed, Logan's hands slipped under her before lifting her up and positioning his cock.

When her eyes could focus, Melody could see Sherry watching from the other couch, enthralled by the sight in front of her. Then Logan lowered her, and she had to shut her eyes to try to stop from cumming immediately.

"Jesus!" Sherry whispered, unable to keep from rubbing her own pussy.

"Yeah," Logan agreed, giving her a minute before he gripped her hips and started raising and lowering her. "Melody's tight, but she takes my cock so well."

"That's pretty high praise," Sherry grinned.

Melody turned her head to the side as the pleasure rose. She couldn't explain it, but having someone else there to witness her ravishment, to see how wide her pussy was being stretched and tell her she was doing a good job, was an incredible turn-on. But it was more than that driving her next climax. Knowing it was Logan's baby inside her and how many other women wished they could have it was an intoxicating rush of power. She alone would bear Logan his offspring. That power was enough to make her cum.

"Fuck!" she shouted, feeling Logan pick up speed at the same time her orgasm hit. As usual, Logan made sure to prolong it.

"Two already?" Sherry said incredulously while Melody panted, still impaled on Logan's hard cock.

"Trust me," Logan laughed. "That's just the tip of the iceberg." To illustrate his point, his fingers reached around to drum her clit. Like clockwork, she bit her lip and threw her head back, unable to prove Logan wrong even if she wanted to.

"How many times did he make you cum?"

"Eight!" she shouted in a high-pitched voice. Logan had picked up speed, and his balls were slapping against her sensitive clit. "He made me cum eight times yesterday!"

"No way!" Sherry said, stroking her clit like a prostitute envious of a slut.

"Way!" Logan thankfully responded because she'd passed the point of coherent speech. "I could tell. She would squeeze me with her tight cunt every time she came on my cock."

He wasn't wrong. When her third orgasm arrived, her love hole tightened while her mouth could only spew obscenities.

"Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming!"

Logan didn't miss a beat. Sherry watched in awe as she saw Melody's pussy squeezing Logan's cock even as he continued his thrusts.

"I have to admit," she said. "You two look hot together. Your cock fits her like she was made for it."

Melody's thoughts exactly.

She didn't have much time to think, though. Her fourth orgasm was knocking insistently.

"You're going to cum again?!" Sherry gasped.

Melody tried to fix her with a glare, but with Logan continuing to stimulate her hyper-sensitive pussy, she couldn't even stare straight. Logan might've been frying her brains, but her treacherous pussy enthusiasticly welcomed him, sending her the sensations that threatened to overwhelm her.

"Agh! Agh! You're gonna make me cum!"

Logan's breathing was deeper and his thrusts were harder. Her tits swung upward from the force before dropping down. Her pussy narrowed, and she seized and twisted in his iron grip as she was lost in an ocean of white-hot bliss.

"Fuck! I'm cumming!" Her fourth orgasm was by far her strongest. Every nerve in her body ignited as she was consumed by the inferno Logan had created. Her pussy convulsed around Logan's cock, lost in the waves of pleasure as she absorbed the orgasm. Like always, when Logan reached his limit, it was Melody's quivering pussy that pushed him over the edge.

"Me, too!" Logan grunted. Thrusting her down and himself up, he buried his cock as deep inside her as possible, and she felt spurt after spurt of his cum enter her pussy. As usual, his orgasm prolonged her own.

Sherry watched Logan's balls twitch as he filled her with his load with a look that could only be described as respect. "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen!"

Weak, spent, and utterly exhausted, Melody couldn't respond. She would've collapsed violently if Logan hadn't gently helped her rest on the couch.

*****

"I approve, by the way."

Logan smiled. Melody was still amusingly tired while she waited in the car for him to finish loading her new purchases. Had he been with her, they likely would've bought even more, but at least she now had clean clothes and everything else she needed.