Love, Family, and Betrayal Ch. 03

Story Info
Melody struggles to deal with her traumatic experiences.
7.4k words
4.54
7.9k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over eighteen. While all present-day sex is consensual, it will include flashbacks/references to nonconsensual sex in the past.

I have a story I want to tell: that of a loyal young woman who eventually finds that the man her husband forced her to have sex with proves to be more trustworthy than her own family. That is unrealistic in real life. If any of this offends you, please leave now.

Please try to leave feedback in the comments section. Constructive criticism is invaluable for every author. I encourage everyone to vote and leave ideas for future stories as well. Finally, I would like to thank kenjisato for his time and help.

*****

RECAP: Three months after their first meeting, Melody appeared on Logan's doorstep, pregnant and suffering from abuse by her husband and family. She is torn between her remaining loyalty to her family and her growing attraction to Logan.

"Mmm," Melody moaned. "That feels good..."

The chair she was in was comfortable enough, but what she was really referring to was Logan's hands. How he managed to give such relaxing shoulder massages, she didn't know.

She could hear Logan's amused grin and chuckle behind her. A breathy sigh escaped involuntarily when she felt Logan's lips on her neck, slowly working downwards. It appeared Logan had discovered her entire back was like a giant, sensitive pleasure button.

The massage was something solid and non-abstract, a distinct counterpoint to everything else she'd experienced. Melody had never been inside a millionaire's home before, and to call it overwhelming would be an understatement.

After lunch, Logan had decided to give her the full guided tour. The third floor was exclusively for bedrooms. Logan's master room and enough guest rooms to start a hospitality business. The second was a mixture of business and recreation. One half had multiple rooms that showed off exactly how much of a wealthy tech geek Logan was. Around the corner was a wide space devoted to official business, with an elongated table in front of a large business screen. The walls were pure white, and although various decorations like potted plants dotted the walls, it felt like a CEO's board meeting room.

It felt unreal that this could be her home now. After everything she'd been through, her brain resisted believing that everything was going to be okay.

When the massage was done, she felt incredibly relaxed. Not to mention a bit turned on. She still didn't have any clothes on, and feeling so much of Logan's skin against hers was doing something to her arousal.

Logan insisted that going without clothes would help them learn to feel more comfortable around each other. It seemed to be working, at least for him. He had a raging erection but was surprisingly good at restraining himself. Melody, however, was shy even with her clothes on.

On the other hand, she noticed that while she was with Logan, she missed Cody less powerfully. That had been like one continuous gut punch lasting for weeks. She'd longed for her husband nonstop, promising the universe she'd endure anything if only she could have her high school sweetheart back.

Then, just when she'd given up hope of ever feeling happy again, Logan's gentle caress of her belly entered her life, and the dark voice was quieted, at least for a while. Then he started affectionately nuzzling her deep-red hair. One hand remained on her stomach while another moved to palm her large breast.

"I love this hair," Logan mumbled. "Did you know that only two percent of the human race is lucky enough to have red hair and green eyes?"

Melody had learned that back in college. One of her friends studying genetics had pointed it out. But two percent odds were more common than most people thought. She wasn't above taking pride in her hair, though. Or the size of her tits.

High school had been frustrating because her face and her boobs were the only things that most people seemed to notice. Once she was in college and dating Cody, she was proud of her body and worked to keep it in shape for him. She felt that old sense of pride return as Logan, who was clearly interested in her for more than just her looks, drank in the sight of her from head to toe.

Their embrace didn't end; it naturally shifted. In a single motion, Logan pulled back while she rose and turned until his arms slipped around her. Then they kissed. Melody couldn't remember commanding her body to do any of those things, but it happened all the same.

Logan was definitely a good kisser. A great kisser, actually. She was nearly dizzy afterward.

The rest of the afternoon passed with more introductions and explanations followed by makeout sessions. Melody was sure it would take weeks to fully absorb everything.

"You ready for dinner?" he asked.

"Yeah," she answered, relieved it was time for a break.

Dinner was mostly breakfast items. Having just returned from a flight, Logan had been low on groceries even before her arrival.

"This is all amazing, Logan," Melody told him as they rested.

"Thanks," he said.

"I really can't imagine much more than this."

Logan cocked an eyebrow. "Oh yeah?"

*****

"You have got to be kidding me!"

Logan felt sheepish because she was absolutely right. They were in his glass-wall-enclosed pool and hot tub. Had it not been pitch black, she would've seen this was only the first stage. The water from this pool flowed out to form a fountain of pools outside. Indoors didn't really feel like indoors since the giant stone stepping stones and polished gravel from inside continued outdoors.

She fixed him with a look, and after several seconds he cracked and grinned widely.

"Yes, it's true, my dear. I'm afraid that I am filthy rich."

Logan knew he would never tire of hearing her laugh. He only hoped Melody would stay so he could hear it for many more years.

"Come on," he said, sitting by the pool's edge. "Feel it."

Melody sat beside him and lowered a leg into the water. "Oh, not bad."

"And it's salt water, so it's easier on the skin than chlorine."

She shook her head disbelievingly. "Now you're just showing off."

"Guilty as charged," Logan smirked. "So, darling, would you care for a moonlight-less swim?"

He hadn't really expected her to say yes, but she appeared to be seriously considering it.

"I haven't been swimming in years."

Before he could assure her that didn't matter, she was already lowering herself. Her arm slipped at the last moment, so she fell slightly and dunked her head. Grinning, Logan followed her.

Melody wasn't as good at swimming as he was, so it took a while before she was doing anything other than treading water. She tired pretty quickly, and before long, she was resting in his arms as they drifted lazily toward the side.

"This is amazing, Logan," she said.

"Thanks," he said. He spent what felt like hours doing nothing but stroking her still-flat belly. It fascinated him, knowing that his child was inside there. His genes mixed with the woman he was increasingly falling in love with.

When he'd spotted Cody and Melody from his house, he'd never dreamed it would end with him learning to love again. He'd experienced plenty of other women from his days as a millionaire playboy, but while Melody was not only the most beautiful and the most satisfying in bed, it was more than that. He was drawn to her because of who she was: a strong, loyal, intelligent woman.

"Are you tired yet?" he asked. "We can always move to the hot tub instead." Much to his surprise, Melody burst out laughing. "What?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Logan," she said once her giggling had died down. "It's just... I can't believe you have all this. I already knew you were rich, but I didn't really take you for the type."

"They're my comforts, Melody," he told her. "I thought they would be my only comforts. When I built this place, I never dreamed I would have a woman I cared about living with me and a child on the way. Had I known that, I would've made some very different choices."

Melody looked like she'd been caught off guard by his words. "Logan..." she said. "I—I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything," he told her. Cupping her face, he continued, "Melody, I'm sorry for everything I did to you. I know you don't owe me anything, especially not your love. I just want you to know one thing. I love you."

Watching her closely, Logan bent down to let her see how sincere he was. The distance between them closed, slowly, until their lips pressed together. This kiss lasted longer and was more genuine. Soon, he was starving for air and supporting her entire weight in his arms.

He couldn't have been happier.

*****

Three hours later, Melody was more than ready for bed. Their kiss had somehow progressed into Logan eating her pussy until she came for the sixth time. Then he'd spooned her, fucking her hard and fast from behind until he'd exploded inside her, filling her with his second load of cum. Afterward, he'd carried her into the hot tub for a nice, relaxing soak.

She still tried to fight her orgasms, even though she was aware by now of how utterly pointless that was with Logan. But, as she reasoned, no amount of mindblowing sex could make her stop loving the man she'd given her heart to.

Logan was better than Cody at sex. Melody was willing to admit that. But the problem with her orgasms was that in between them, she still felt guilty about what felt like cheating on her husband.

But while she could feel Logan driving his hard, warm manhood into the depths of her womanhood, she could forget. Better yet, she could feel. After three months of darkness, being able to feel anything again was addicting.

Logan was a master of feelings. His strong, masculine scent and deep grunts into her ear turned her on in a way that could never be controlled. Looking over his fancy house and into the night sky, she could see the reminder of his wealth and the power he had. All of those things told her he was a worthy mate who had earned the right to breed her.

But the greatest feelings were the ones coming from his touch. From the way his cock stretched her in ways Cody never could, to the feel of his hands squeezing her large tits as he pounded her from behind, down to the simple feeling of his chest pressed against her back, Logan made her feel again. She embraced the physical sensations to make up for the loss of emotional ones.

With a prolonged sigh that symbolized her long and eventful day, Melody sat and waited for Logan to return to his bed. After reflecting for a moment, her eyes drifted down to her stomach.

This is certainly going to be interesting, isn't it?

Melody loved talking to her stomach. That had been her one and only companion for these long months. Even when she was lying prone on the floor, suffering mentally and physically, there was always one person she could talk to.

She didn't know yet if it was a boy or a girl, but it didn't matter. That was the one spark of light and happiness she could ignite whenever she wished: her joy at being a mother.

That made the moments she'd feared for the baby's safety all the more unbearable.

*****

They'd been staying at her father's house for the night. Her brothers had been there, but not her sisters-in-law or nephews. Everyone had been drinking heavily, and it showed.

She'd done her best to fade into the background, ignoring the hard looks she got. Cody had told them what happened, and as far as they were concerned, she was more to blame than he was.

Just when she'd thought that she was going to have her first pleasant night in weeks, the subject of anal sex had somehow come up. And, from there, Cody had somehow gotten the idea that she'd done it with Logan.

"Did he fuck you in the ass?" he'd growled.

"Cody," she'd pleaded, taking a deep breath to steady herself. "I was only doing what you asked me to. I love you. You would've lost your job if—"

"Did he fuck you in the ass?" he'd repeated, this time much more threateningly.

Unable to lie under the roomful of furious stares she was receiving, she'd been forced to tell the truth. "...yes."

With a roar that sent a chill down her spine, Cody had gone into a frenzy. He'd ripped her clothes off and hammered her. With neither Logan's lube nor his patience, it burned every bit as bad as she'd feared. She'd spent most of the time crying in agony.

As bad as Cody's act had been, the horrible words that night had burned the most. Hearing her brothers—her own father—call her things like "slut" "whore" and "asshole" left the deepest marks. Her own family had watched the entire time.

When they were done, everyone had fallen asleep. They were so drunk that even if they did remember what happened, they wouldn't realize how serious it had been.

The pain had been too intense for her to sleep, so she'd dragged herself off the floor and tried to rehearse her speeches. She couldn't deny she was pregnant much longer. When that day came, she'd need to pick her words carefully to remind her husband that it could still be his.

Somehow, though, she'd doubted it would be that easy.

*****

Lost in her own thoughts, she didn't notice Logan's return until he sat beside her. No words were necessary as she looked into his handsome face and subconsciously moved to kiss him. A series of gasps escaped her as his lips traveled along her neck.

"Genuflecting?" he asked.

"Something like that," she said.

Some part of her (the primitive part, she liked to think) whispered that was why Logan would be a better father than Cody. It wasn't just that he was strong and healthy. It was more than having the genes for being incredibly intelligent and successful. He had the most essential trait of all: compassion. Whether or not that was heritable, it made her impregnation make more sense in a moral way.

"Time for bed?" he asked.

"Yeah," she yawned.

Laying facedown on the embarrassingly comfy pillow, she settled in for her first peaceful night of sleep in weeks. Despite spreading herself to take full advantage of the soft, silky sheets, Logan was still close enough for her to feel his reassuring warmth. His closeness, and the small part of him growing inside her womb, calmed her enough to lure her into a nightmare-free sleep.

*****

To Logan's relief, Melody appeared visibly better. He wouldn't say she woke up smiling, but she did look peaceful. It was scientifically proven that waking up without being afraid was both a sign and driver of recovery.

Her eyes told a much less optimistic story: she might not be fearing for her life, but the deep, nearly paralyzing sadness that lingered inside her remained. Her recovery would not be so easily finished.

"Man, I really am running out of food," he remarked while he prepared breakfast.

"Good thing the storm's over," Melody said.

"Yeah."

"So, what exactly are we doing today?" she asked as he handed her a plate.

She was back in her freshly washed clothes after spending the previous day almost entirely nude. Even at the table, the difference between them was apparent. All she had was a brand t-shirt and a pair of worn pants, and her hair was loose in several places.

Logan didn't mind. It made her look more genuine than the makeup-covered supermodels he was used to. If anything, she looked like who she was, and that was what he was really in love with.

"Several things," he answered. "First, we're going to go shopping for some groceries and some things you need. Next, we're going to meet Sherry at the mall. She's gonna take you shopping for clothes while I take care of some other stuff, like seeing if your old apartment has been cleared out yet."

She stared open-mouthed when he showed her the garage. He had to bite his tongue when he saw how comical her face became as soon as she stepped inside his car. It took another ten minutes before he pulled out with an utterly flabbergasted Melody as his passenger.

*****

Several hours later, Melody felt just as overwhelmed as when the day began. Logan had spent nothing short of ridiculous amounts of cash on what he claimed was her behalf. By the time they returned, most of the car was filled up, and according to him, that still wasn't everything.

Fifteen minutes of unpacking later, they were heading out for lunch. Melody was starting to feel outright intimidated. From his fancy car to the sheer amount of cash he had, Logan lived in a different world.

Lunch was refreshingly simple. Just getting a sandwich at the mall while Logan waited for his friends. The thought of leaving Logan to go with strangers she didn't know made her nervous, but every time she tried to speak up, her throat was blocked.

"Sherry!" Logan called out.

Melody turned her head in the direction Logan was looking at just in time to see a blonde woman notice them. Tall, slim, and impeccably dressed. "Logan!"

Behind her were three other women. One of them was also a blonde, but her face was rounder and her hair was brighter. Beside her was a black woman who looked like a supermodel actress and a brownish-haired girl who looked like the oldest of the group.

All had one thing in common: they made her feel like a street rat at a formal party.

"Glad to see you back," Sherry said, taking a seat at their round table. Her beautiful face turned in Melody's direction. "And this is her?"

"This is Melody," Logan said, a certain amount of happiness, even pride, in his voice.

"Nice to meet you," she said, holding out her hand. After a half-second of hesitation, Melody managed to nervously shake it.

"I'm Sherry, and this is Rebecca, Odessa, and Eunice," Sherry continued, pointing to each respective woman.

"Hi," Melody said softly.

"You okay, sweetheart?" Rebecca asked.

Melody hoped her face wasn't too red. "I'm... kinda shy."

"Oh, I can relate to that," she laughed. "I was as withdrawn as a tortoise until Logan hired me."

He nodded. "And now you're one of my best sales employees."

"All thanks to your help," she said, eating her Italian.

Logan finished first. Melody had nearly forgotten about the half-finished sandwich sitting in front of her.

"I'm gonna head out and get some more things, then stop by your apartment," he told her. "You okay staying with them?"

Truth be told, Melody would've preferred if the one person she was remotely comfortable with remained by her side. But she was expected to say yes, so she had no choice. She nodded.

"See you tonight," he said with a squeeze of her hand. Then she was alone in the company of four women she didn't know.

"So, sweetie, you ready to go shopping?" Odessa asked her.

"Ugh, how do I pay?" she asked. "I don't even have my credit card."

Even if she did, it was useless by that point.

"You don't need to worry about that," Sherry said. "Logan offered to pay me back. I told him I'd pay for everything."

"Really?" Melody asked.

"Mm-hm," the other woman nodded. "I wanted to get the chance to get to know you. What do you think of Logan so far?"

Rather than answer directly, she asked, "Aren't you here because Logan ordered you to?"

"Logan? Order me against my will?! Ha ha, that's funny," Sherry laughed. "I'm here by choice. Logan would never have forced me to do this. So far, I'm glad I came. You seem like a nice girl."

"Thanks," Melody said softly.

"Are you okay?" Rebecca asked. "You've been looking at us kinda funny."

"You don't need to be shy. If you think we're ugly, just tell us."

"No," Melody blurted out. Then she added, "It's just... you're all so beautiful, and I'm just a plain, old girl. I feel like a sore thumb."

"Oh, you've gotta be kidding," Eunice said.