Love for Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Son takes it to the next step regarding his sexual desire.
1.3k words
4.14
3.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*The story is written based on fiction and none of the characters are intended to be resembling any real life persons.*

"What are these wet gooey stains on my bra?"

Mom asked as she pulled out the pink bra, feeling the moist cups.

"Ohhhh um...I accidentally dripped some of my body soap on it when I was taking something by the sink."

I stuttered, trying to think of a convenient reason on the fly. Truth is, I was feeling really nervous that she would find out about my adventures with her bras.

"Hmm...ok, just be careful next time."

Mom threw a glance at me as if she was checking my body language. I was leaking cold sweat, afraid of her realising, but oddly enough my dick was rocking a major hard-on. The whole situation got my libido riled up and desiring my mom even more.

As I laid down on my bed, my right hand stroked my dick repeatedly, it was nowhere near enough to relieve myself. I wanted more of my mom, I need to see her on my phone as I masturbated.

Feeling the rush, I quietly crept up to her in her bedroom, as I stood by her sleeping body, I was at a loss for my next action. She was asleep on her side, wearing a simple t-shirt and thin cotton shorts. I could not waste anymore time-- who knows when she might suddenly spring open her eyes and scream as if seeing a sleep paralysis demon. I wanted every part of her body, slowly bending over, bringing my face ever closer to her ass, then I took a long whiff. The scent brought me to a high, I naturally let out a short "Mmmm" while still caressing my dick. This is plain ecstasy, I slowly panned up to her armpits, sniffing her gently and preventing any unnecessary noises from being made, inching my way to her chest. Her breasts appeared a perfectly round shape underneath her t-shirt, erotic even when fully covered up from my prying eyes. Realising that I shouldn't overstay my welcome, I whipped out my phone and started snapping pictures of my sleeping mom from various angles, getting her full body engraved into my album. After which, I took one of her pink cotton panties which she has a few and returned to my room to indulge in my pleasure.

I wrapped the panties around my cock, slowly jerking to the photos I took of her, admiring every curvature of her matronly aesthetic. Only a short 20mins have passed, a rising stream ran through my shaft, spewing out the white liquid inside, coating the panties generously. That was one of the best orgasm I had so far. I put the cum covered panties in a corner of my wardrobe, with zero intention of returning them, and proceeded to tuck myself in for the night.

My advances emboldened at every step, now I would cum on her bras and panties every time after her shower, but I've never been satisfied.

I want to have sex with my mother.

She had been prescribed sleeping pills prior as she had insomnia many months ago, I decided on mixing sleeping pills into a whiskey and giving it to her.

Night came and I planned a short drinking session with my mother. As we chatted and I watched her gulp down the whiskey I laced, my libido was driving me crazy as if I wanted to strip her right now and do unspeakable things to her. Gradually my mom closed her eyes and fell asleep.

"Mom, are you ok?"

I shook her, forming a wry smile. There was no response, I figured it was time. I carefully lifted up her t-shirt, exposing her 38D boobs in the black bra I came on before and buried my face in them. I began huffing and sniffing all over her chest, getting high off my mom's fragrance.

I positioned myself in front of her face and started smooching her luscious lips, slowly inching my tongue into your mouth and licking every cavity and drank her delicious saliva. I always wanted to french kiss my mom and now I was doing it with zero impunity, indulging in my fantasies one after the other. I whipped out my fully erect dick and shoved it in her mouth, imagining what a blowjob from my mom feels like as I fucked every corner of her mouth. Surprisingly, she started a sucking motion, maybe it is instinctual for her to be gobbling a big dick but I have never seen her being even remotely sexually craved.

As I thrust repeatedly into her mouth, treating my mom's mouth like an onahole was all I could ever dream of. The soft and warm flesh walls rubbing against my dick, her lips locking my shaft in and the moist sounds got me to climax all the more quickly. Three gobs of semen shot out of my dick and into her throat as my body shook with pleasure, taking a moment to breathe. After I caught a moment's rest, I tilted her head upwards so that the semen would be swallowed by her and none would leak out of her mouth.

I was hardly satisfied and began to lust after my mom's mature body all over again. I went to her wardrobe and took out a blue lace push up bra with soft padding, the idea was I would fuck my mom then finish onto her bra. I stuffed my dick back into her mouth and twisted it around to coat it with her saliva, acting as lube to enter her vagina easier. Groping her breast in one hand, I slowly inserted my penis into my mom, feeling up the tightness of her pussy and reveling in its warmth. Once I felt comfortable enough, I started my piston motion and hugged her body as I ravaged her vagina, licking her neck and smelling her tits. I was living the fantasy that I concocted all this time, my mind was a blank and my only focus was enjoying my mom, her body glistening with my saliva. She was letting out soft moans and her pussy was getting wetter by the second, it felt like she was enjoying it too even if she is unconscious.

Soon I was unable to hold back, I pulled my dick out of her and hurried over to her tits, shooting out 6 thick wads of jizz on her tits and bra. I then took the blue bra and smothered it over her chest, spreading my cum on her black bra as well. Her bras were glistening with cum, I returned the blue one into her wardrobe so that she will be wearing the cum I sprayed after fucking her, giving myself more fapping material for later. I went back to my mom, seeing her covered in my juices looked so unbelievably sexy, I could not resist taking a full video of her. I started cleaning up and rubbed the semen stains on her black bra with water, making them less obvious when dried, then I patted her body down with a towel to clean off any evidence and dressed her back in the clothes she wore before.

The next day, I laid on my bed after waking up and remembering the fun I had last night, taking out the panties I came on before, I was looking to relieve my morning wood. As I stroked my dick with the panties, my door knob creaked and in a frenzy I pulled my blanket up and hid my raging boner along with the panties that rested on it. Mom entered my room and in her hand was the blue bra that I rubbed my cum on.

-- To be continued