The Cabin (My Sweater-Mommy)

Story Info
Friends hot mom seduces a college kid with a sweater fetish.
2.6k words
4.59
7.8k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shivered as a cold breeze blew across the moonlit lake. The flames from the nearby bonfire flickered, casting long shadows against the nearby woods. The warmth from the fire was starting to wane, and I snuggled deeper into my wool sweater, crossing my arms to ward against the chill. Across the firepit, the flames illuminated the face of my best friend, Matt, who was engrossed in making out with his girlfriend, Amber. I sighed and looked at the spot on the log next to me, where my girlfriend would have been, if she hadn't dumped me days before the trip.

It was winter break during freshman year of college, and we were all staying at Matt's family cabin in the mountains for the holiday. It was supposed to be just Matt and his family, Amber, myself, and my girlfriend Erin. But not only did Erin drop out of the trip, she dropped me. So now I was the third wheel of my friend group, sipping a beer watching my two friends make out.

"I'm gonna go get another," I said lifting my now empty bottle. "Anyone want anything?"

No response, just the wet sounds of lips and tongues smacking. I sighed and got up, heading up the hill towards the cabin.

"Cabin" was a bit of an understatement. A palatial house stood on the top of the hill, a massive wood deck wrapping around it. There was a hot tub, sauna, a brick pizza oven, the works. Multiple seating areas dotted the perimeter. The inside of the house was just a nice, with half a dozen bedrooms, a home theater, game room, the works. It made my family's home looks like a shack from a third world country. Matt's dad was loaded, some sort of international salesman. Of what, I have no idea.

As I climbed the stairs, I caught sight of Matt's mom and my heart skipped a beat. She was sitting outside on one of the lounge chairs with a book in her lap, sipping a glass of amber whiskey. A blanket was wrapped around her shoulders, but it was her sweater that made me swoon. She was wearing an incredibly fluffy, white angora cowlneck. The neck was massive, and she nuzzled her face into it as she went back to reading.

I always had a bit of a crush on Matt's mom. I wonder if it was because she always wore the best sweaters? She was very cute, regardless. She had a spattering of freckles across her cheeks, chestnut hair cut in a short bob, and piercing emerald green eyes that seemed to stare into your soul. She also had a bit of a curve, and I found myself staring at her breasts and her ass on more than one occasion. She must have felt me staring, because she looked up from her book, smiling at me as I approached.

"Hi Jay," she said, "having a good time?" I nodded.

"It really is beautiful up here," I said. "Thanks for letting me tag along, Mrs. Hoffman"

"Oh please," she waved a hand at me. "I wouldn't have it any other way. You are like family to us. And please call me Tina."

"Okay, Tina," I said. It felt weird in my mouth. She smiled, but then her face got serious.

"I'm so sorry to hear about you and Erin."

"Oh, thanks," I said. "Yeah, things have been...weird."

"I understand," she said, getting up from her chair. She let the blanket fall onto the chair and I could see her whole outfit again. The fluffy sweater, black tights, fur lined winter boots. She was quite the snow bunny. She gestured towards my empty beer.

"You want another one? Something stronger?" She wiggled her glass, the ice clinking against the sides.

Matt's parents were both cool about letting us drink at their place. They figured as long as we were being responsible and under their supervision, it was better than us doing it somewhere unsafe with people we didn't know.

"What are you having?" I asked.

"Old fashioned," she said, offering me her glass. "Have some."

I took the glass from her, the angora of her sleeve brushing against my wrist. Instant goosebumps. I took a sip of the drink. It was sweet and smoky, a had a lot less burn than I was expecting. I must have made an impressed face, because Tina laughed.

"I take it you like it?" she said with a raised eyebrow. I nodded.

"Yeah, its sweeter than I expected."

"I like sweet," she said. "I'm making another, you want one?"

"Sure," I said. "If its no trouble."

"None at all, hun," she said, heading towards the door to the house. "You can lend me a hand."

I followed her inside, my gaze drifting down towards her heart-shaped ass, clad in fuzzy angora. My heart hammered in my chest a bit.

Get it together!

Tina walked into the kitchen, where she had her bar station set up on the counter, with orange twists, fancy cherries, sugar cubes, and a now-depleted bottle of bourbon.

"Oh, shit," she muttered, picking up the empty bottle. "I think Jack has another one of these in the wine cellar. Can you help me find it?"

"This place has a wine cellar?" I asked in surprise.

"Jack had to have one put in," she said with a roll of the eyes. "Not that I'm complaining. She starting to head for the stairs and I followed.

"I'm sorry Mr. Hoffman couldn't be here this week," I said.

Matt mentioned that his dad had to cancel coming to the cabin last minute for some major sale that he had to leave the country for. Apparently this wasn't the first time he blew off a family vacation for work.

"It is what it is," she said with a shrug. She led me through the home theater and into the game room. A long bar of polished oak sat against the back walk of the room, a pool table and card table occupying the other side. She slid behind the bar and pressed a palm against a wood panel in the wall. The whole panel slid back, revealing a secret compartment about the size of a walk in closet. Warm lights flickered to life, illuminating wooden shelves piled floor to ceiling with bottles. Most were wines, but I saw a few high-end spirits on the shelves as well. Tina gestured towards the row of a back shelf.

"Hey, tall boy, can you grab that one for me," she said with a wink. I brushed past her, feeling the fuzz of her sweater graze against me, sending little jolts of electricity across my skin. The room smelled of new wood and Tina's perfume, which I just notice was a lovely mix of vanilla and honey. I pulled the bottle of the shelf. As I did, I felt something soft pressing against my back. I turned to see Tina standing an inch from me, her green eyes glittering in the soft light of the room.

"Mrs Hoff-," I started.

"Tina," she corrected me.

"T -- Tina," I stammered. "What are you doing?"

"Jay, you are such a sweet boy," she said, sliding her arms up around my neck, the angora tingling against my skin.

"I've seen the way you've been looking at me."

"I'm sorry," I said. "I didn't mean to-"

She pressed a finger against my lip.

"Shh. I don't mind," she said. "In fact..."

And then she kissed me. Her arms tightened around my neck, pulling us tighter. Her tongue hungrily exploring my mouth. Her cowlneck tickled against my chin. My body was rigid from the shock, but I soon felt myself melting into her. I kissed her back, meeting her tongue with mine. My hands roved up and down her sides, grazing the fluff of her sweater. I felt her grab my hands and place them on her fuzzy breasts.

"Play with my tits," she moaned. "You've been staring at them enough today."

My face went flush, half from embarrassment and half from excitement. But I obliged and began to massage her voluptuous chest. I could feel her nipples hardening underneath the wool, and I smiled as her eyes rolled in her head.

I was doing something right.

As she tilted her head back, I leaned in and kissed her neck, her angora of her collar brushing against my cheek. She giggled softly and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me in tighter. I began to suck on her neck, harder and harder. I didn't care if she got a hickey. Apparently, neither did she. My face was lost in a sea of angora and warm skin. Her perfume made my head swim.

I gasped as I felt a sudden pressure wrap around my hard cock. I pulled back to see Tina's hand rubbing the front of my jeans, my throbbing member a clearly visible bulge beneath.

"Is this for me?" she asked innocently, her eyebrows raised. I nodded, unable to utter words at this point.

"Well, don't just stand there," she said, pulling away. "Pull it out for me." She smiled, crossing her fuzzy arms across her chest, staring at me expectantly.

My hands trembled trying to unzip the fly of my jeans. After a few fumbles, I was able to get my pants undone. My heart hammered in my chest, my face flushed with excitement and maybe a little embarrassment? Here was my friend's mom watching me pull my dick out. What the fuck was I doing?

Her smile grew as I slid my penis out of my underwear. I was as hard as I had ever been. The head was almost an angry shade of red.

"Ooh, good boy," she murmured. "Play with it for me."

I obliged, slowly grasping it with my hand and jerking it every so softly. As I did, I saw Tina's hand slide up the bottom of her sweater, revealing the tights she was wearing beneath. I could see a wet patch on the crotch, and couldn't help myself.

"Is that for me?" I asked, in the same tone she had.

"Fuck," she muttered, as she ran her fingers over her pussy. "You are a naughty one. Keep jerking, I didn't say stop."

I did as I was told, my breathing becoming a bit more ragged.

"Don't you dare cum," said Tina, giving me a stern look. "I'm not done with you yet."

I nodded, but had no idea how much longer I would last. Tina walked towards me, pressing her sweater against my chest. She then slowly knelt down in front of me, the angora caressing everything on the way down, including the tip of my swollen cock. I moaned loudly, hoping nobody could hear us from where we were hidden.

Tina's face was even with my cock and she eyed it hungrily. Slowly, she moved my hand away. Then she took hers and wrapped her fuzzy white cowlneck around my cock, jerking it softly. Her emerald eyes stared up at me, glittering in the dim light of the hidden room. Her other hand reached down and began to rub her pussy again. Each graze of angora against my sensitive skin sent electrical jolts throughout my body. I shuddered.

"You like this, don't you Jay?" she asked. I nodded, feeling the hot blush in my cheeks.

"Aww, that's so adorable," she cooed. "I've never met a boy with a fetish for fuzzies before. You know, I have quite a wardrobe full of them. But I bet you know that already."

I nodded, blushing more.

"We could have quite a lot of fun together, don't you think?"

"Yes, Mrs. Hoffman," I gasped.

"What did I say about that?" she asked sternly.

"Right, sorry. Tina." I couldn't remember anything; my head was swimming. Tina paused for a moment, looking thoughtful.

"You know, if you wanted to...you could also call me Mommy." She looked at me expectantly, and I knew it was what she wanted. Who was I to deny her that?

"Yes Mommy," I murmured.

"MMM, good boy," she said. And with that, she slid my cock into her mouth. I cried out from the sudden change, nearly losing my balance but I managed to brace myself against the wall. I looked down as she took all of me in her mouth, now massaging the angora onto my balls. Her head bobbed back and forth, and she looked up at me lovingly with each pass. Precum and drool mixed together, dribbling out of the corners of her mouth. I watched as it began to collect in the folds of her cowlneck, clinging to the angora fibers. It was so fucking hot.

"You like that, sweaterboy?" she asked, gasping for air. I nodded vigorously.

"I want you to cum all over my sweater. Can you do that for me? Can you cum for Mommy?" she spat on my cock and started jerking it hard. I could feel the tingle starting from inside. I wasn't' going to last much longer.

"Oh God," I groaned, "you are going to make me cum." My whole body shuddered as my cock began to spasm. Thick, white ropes of hot cum shot out of me, spattering against Tina's chin. They cascaded down the front of her cowl, onto her fuzzy tits and even landed on her tights and fuzzy snow boots. She grinned up at me, continuing to pump me dry. Again I had to brace myself, my legs shook so much I thought I might fall over.

"You're such a good boy," she cooed as she slowed her jerking. Then, with a final motherly touch she dabbed her fuzzy sleeve against the tip of my dick, cleaning up the last of my cum. She slowly stood up, her eyes locked with mine. Her face was flushed, and glazed with my spunk. But I didn't care. I pulled her in and kissed her hard on the mouth. I could taste myself on her. I liked it. She seemed surprised, but didn't fight it. After a moment, she pulled away.

"You had better get back out there, they will be wondering where you are."

"What about you?" I asked.

"They won't even have noticed that I was gone." The way she said it had a slightly sad tone to it.

"Go now," she said, ushering me out of the room. I scrambled to zip myself up as I headed back outside. I walked back to the fire pit as if I was in a dream. Did that really happen?

"What took you so long?" asked Matt as I came back to my spot by the fire. "You taking a shit in there?" He laughed.

"Uh, yeah," I said. "Huge one. Might have broke your plumbing."

Matt laughed, Amber looked annoyed. Soon after, they went back to making out. I excused myself and headed back towards the house and to bed. As I approached, I saw Tina was back in her reading spot on the deck. I was shocked to see she hadn't changed clothes. She sat there, sipping her drink with a book in her lap, her cowlneck covered in cum. She saw me staring as I approached.

"Its not too noticeable, is it?" she asked, running her hand across her cum-covered sweater. "White on white, and all that."

"Oh my god, what if we get caught?" I whispered. She waved me off.

"Oh that's half the fun, besides, I love my son but he is oblivious." She eyed me one last time.

"Hope you have a good night," she said. "I'll see you later..."

Little did I know how right she was.