Love Grows Pt. 03 - Torquay Man

Story Info
Ben gets Niki to go further into the submissive scene.
2.8k words
3.04
4.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

I am Niki, ex wife of straight laced Stuart and now married to the sexual adventurer Ben. I left Stuart for Ben on the understanding that Ben and I would be having lots of sex with other people. When I was married to Stuart. it was "sex twice a week". Now it is 2 men a week, excluding Ben.

Ben and I are full time participating members of a 30 couple swinger's club. Ben I take a great pride in welcoming new members. On good summer days we arrange some outdoor events where non-swingers can watch.

Ben found about the legendary Torquay Man from one of his nudist friends. Ben said it was the ultimate turn on for those who like a man to be in total of their woman. Of course I was only too willing to change masters. Ben was going to pass me over to be dominated by a total stranger. This would be my first "solo sex" experience. Ben would not take any part in my time with the Torquay Man. He was called "TM" for short. And TM was expert at arranging shagging sessions for submissive women.

The arrangement was that Ben booked a twin bedded room for a night. Four men would arrive at our flat and the 6 people would eat a meal that I had prepared. Ben would stay as their guest for a couple of hours.

I would be dressed up as the 18th-century English aristocrat Georgiana Cavendish, Duchess of Devonshire. Ben would play the cuckolded Duke. In the role play, Ben arrives to see my lover taking off my bosom enhancing costume. He protests.

I say to Ben "What a wonderful lover Charles is." and also "I would rather give myself to the servants than to you."

Whereupon Ben says "The servants are mine. They are not yours to command".

Ben calls the 4 "servants" into the room.

I say to the servants "It is my command that you all share my bed tonight".

Ben tells them to vacate the room. The servants ignore Ben and start undressing me while Ben watches. I have sex in front of my husband in our front room with all 4 servant strangers.

I tell Ben "Get out of the marital home. You may take one servant."

The "servant" and Ben then leave me. They will share the hotel room for the night. The "servant" and Ben will return to our flat only after 3 of the men start the long drive down to Torquay. Meanwhile the other 3 servants take full advantage of their Duchess, including in the marital bed and in every room.

During the journey to Torquay the 3 men take turns to fondle and kiss me and finger me. We have 3 sex-stops en route.

One of the strangers explained that "The Torquay Man doesn't want Ben to interfere with your time in Torquay. The servant is effectively Ben's jailor while you are away. He will stop Ben if he tries to contact you."

I asked "Do many husbands try to contact their wives?"

The stranger replied "About a quarter regret their decision. But none ever manage to contact their spouse. Your husband might have issues to discuss when you return."

I replied "We have an open marriage. I am confident that he will be as happy as Larry."

I have no idea who Larry is or was and what made him happy. But I digress.

TM had booked me into an expensive sea front hotel. He left me a "Private & Confidential" envelope at reception. It had the following instructions

"At the buffet breakfast must drink lots of orange juice and coffee. Do not go to the loo after breakfast, Go straight to the Torquay Sex Shop and hand the attached note to the shop owner, Brian.

Tell Brian you are TM's sex slave. Sign a disclaimer. Brian will fit a specialist vibrator."

I read the note which simply read "The usual one. T.M."

After breakfast, with lots of coffee and orange juice, I went into the sex shop. It was the first time i had ever been in one. It has a bewildering supply of sex aids. Some of the dildos were impossibly large. Most dildos were black. I suppose many women fantasise about being used by a black stud.

Brian looked at me admiringly. He made no attempt to hide his liking for my large breasts.

He said "This type of vibrator is very specialist. You wear it like a strap-on but it stimulates your clitoris. Stimulation is controlled by a remote which TM will control. TM to will dictate the intensity, He will have the only key to unlock it. To fit the vibrator I must wash your vaginal area."

This was obviously a much delivered speech.

Brian continued "For legal reasons I must get you to sign a declaration that you understand the consequences of me fitting this device."

Brian produced the declaration and I signed it. So did Brian. He put a notice on the door which read "Staff break - re-opening at 11 30". I was alone with a man who I had never met and who was going to wash my most intimate area.

He took me to the staff loo and told me "Now undress fully"

I said "OK, Do you want to help me get naked?"

Brian needed no second invitation. With his help I stood there totally naked. It was only fair that I helped Brian strip. His large, thick penis was semi erect.

He told me "I liked seeing you naked. I like seeing people pee. Do you mind straddling the loo and let me watch you wee from close up?. I get so close that I can see the wee coming from inside your vagina"

I said "That's a first for me. But OK"

He lay on the floor while I straddled the loo. I pushed apart my pussy lips and pissed into the toilet. When I had finished he was fully erect. I stood over him and wanked him off as he lay there. He got up and I washed the semen from his cock and stomach.

Brian admired my nakedness and then went over to the toilet. He said "I love the way the loo water has changed colour with your piss."

He promptly added his own urine. He had a final shake of his cock and then flushed.

Brian then soaped my pubic hair, between my legs and around my anus. It meant his eyes were only a couple of inches from my vag. It was sensual having Brian soap around my anus. I was glad he took his time making sure it was really clean.

It was even more pleasurable when he soaped up that small skin bridge between my anus and vag. Brian had helped me discover a new erotic zone. It was so pleasurable I asked him to play his finger over that bridge area once again. It was sensational. Definitely one to add to any lovemaking menu.

Brian unwrapped a fresh towel and dried me very thoroughly. He fitted a small harness which held a vibrator against my clit. He operated the remote control. I enjoyed the vibrations on my clit.

He then turned the vibrator off and said "You are ready for TM. Now put on your panties."

While I put my panties on Brian watched my boobs sway. Once I had put on my panties, Brian turned on the remote. I felt a tingle, breathed heavily and clenched my fist. Brian said "That was on medium setting. I just love your big boobs. It's a pity my wife is petite."

I swayed my boobs for Brian's satisfaction. He gave me another short, medium intensity clitoral stimulation. Again it produced a spontaneous reaction.

Brian said "Now, unfortunately, it is time for you to put on your bra."

Once I put on my bra he admired the cleave between my breasts. He was at kissing distance of my tits. Then he stood back and I put on my tee shirt top and my skirt.

Brian then dressed and said "Thank you for being such a good sport. TM is so lucky to have control of someone as nice as you. You really are so beautiful. If I wasn't married I would have liked to fuck you."

He the got into confessional mode.

He said "This is the first time I have ever been wanked by a stranger. I love Mavis more than anything. She doesn't like me seeing her pee, even when she is seated on the loo. And I only masterbate when she is out of the house. She has never wanked me or sucked me off. Don't get me wrong. I love her despite her faults."

He looked sad so I cuddled him.

He continued "TM is a good man. He knows my kinks. That is why he got you to drink lots of orange juice and coffee. He wanted you to pee in front of me. My memory of you today will be better than any masterbatory sex aid I have in my shop."

Instinctively I kissed Brian. I don't know why. Was it because I had just experienced someone who didn't want penetration? It was cute knowing Brian was turned on by me being naked and urinating. The swinging scene is about lust. This was pure eroticism.

I presume it was because he loved Mavis that he didn't return my kiss. He looked a bit embarassed.

I said to Brian "I wonder if my ex-husband kept his wanking sessions hidden from me. Had he kinks that he dared not tell me about? Did he want extra-marital affairs? Had Stuart actually had affairs?"

Brian said "As he is your ex-husband that bridge has been burned. Are you sure that you want to be TM's sex slave? Does talking about your ex mean you are still in love with him?"

I said "I am happily married with a marvellous understanding husband. We have an open marriage. That's why I am here. My husband sent me. Anyway you are right about burnt bridges. You are very considerate. Your wife is lucky to have you."

I kissed him again. Again my kiss was unreturned.

I wondered if Mavis has a sexual kink. Did she want Brian to fuck her up the arse? Did she want to cuckold Brian and make him go for a walk along the Torquay promenade while it happened?. Did she want strangers, to watch her pee on the beach and then engage in open air lovemaking?.

Brian sent me out and removed the "Shop Closed" notice. With the vibrator device still attached, I walked back along the sea front. TM was one of about 10 people in the hotel lounge.

He said "Brian phoned to say you had the device fitted successfully. Give me the remote and the key."

Orgasms In Public

I was still in the hotel lobby when TM set off the vibrator via the remote control. As the device caressed my clit, I felt my face going red. TM, and a group of 5 people, watched me. I felt the love juices wet my panties but tried hard not to orgasm. TM made me writhe as he increased the stimulation.

I felt embarassed about climaxing with other people around. But TM was determined to give me an orgasm. The group looked intently at me. I could resist no longer. I groaned as I orgasmed. The group cheered.

The others in the bar looked over to see what was happening. One of the group of orgasm watchers picked up a pile of money from the table. Apparently they had a sweepstake on how long it would take TM to bring me to orgasm.

Oblivious to the embarassment of giving me an orgasm in front of strangers, TM only said "Good, the device is still working. Now follow me."

I had no idea what was coming next. But as a good sex slave should do, I followed him.

What came next was TM giving me clitoral orgasms on public buses, on the walkway on the Torquay cliff and in the public park near the fountain. When he tired of this we returned to the hotel and he unlocked the vibrator.

He kept the vibrator to return to Brian for re-use. Every little bit helps to save the environment.

The Evening Session

TM collected me after my Evening meal at the hotel. He drove me to a circular building in a posh estate with flower beds and statues of bare breated women. Inside there was a "theatre in the round" stage with a bed at its centre.

Most wandered around naked but some were semi-dressed. I was stripped naked by a married couple. The couple guided me to the bed. Within minutes I was bent over the bed being fucked very hard, and sucking another man's cock.

A woman watched while playing with her pussy.

I stroked a cock through a man's underpants as his wife watched. He was instantly hard as a rock. He fully undressed and fucked me. His wife grinned as he rammed me as if his life depended on it

When the man finished fucking me he returned to his wife. She acted as if nothing had happened.

Someone put a blindfold over my eyes. Everyone went quiet. I was led to a chair.

Someone pinched my right nipple until it hardened. Then someone else pinched my left nipple.

Someone guided my hand and placed it on a cock. I wrapped my fingers around it. Someone else took my other hand and placed it on a different cock.

A woman shouted "Make those cocks cum, you slut."

While I was doing this someone pried my legs apart and rubbed a finger around my clit. This intensified my cock wanking action.

Once the 2 men had cum someone spread my pussy lips apart. He put his tongue in as far as it would go. He continued for around 2 minutes and then finished.

Someone else put his hard cock against my lips and forced it into my mouth. I tried to pull back but he put his hand on the back of my head and pulled me toward him. He thrust his cock in and out of my mouth. I heard his grunts as his cock moved in and out of my mouth. He withdrew and shot his load on my face.

Someone else moved in and started fucking my pussy. He spewed his cum inside me.

I was ordered to finger myself. I had my fingers inside my cum and love-juice cocktail vagina.

I heard a woman tell her husband "Give it to her up her arse."

I was led to a bed and laid face down. The woman then lubricated my anus and her husband thrust into my rectum.

The woman shouted "Don't spare her. Really go for it."

After a couple of minutes the man ejaculated. I lay there in a haze of exhaustion, relief and pain.

The woman said to him, "Great job."

I was returned to the chair, still blindfolded.

I was told to open my mouth wide as I would have to receive 2 cocks at the same time. It was quite difficult but I managed it. Once they were inside they slowly used my mouth to stimulate their manhoods.

I felt and heard them orgasm at the same time. There was applause from the watching crowd.

The final act was me being held in midair by a group of 7 people while someone thrust into my pussy and shot his semen into me. I was returned to a standing position. I heard the crowd departing.

Someone removed my blindfold. I was shocked to see a video camera in the room.

TM explained "Ben will probably want to ask for details. If he does, show him the video. It saves a lot of time."

He handed me an envelope with £200 in it.

He told me "The crowd loved watching you and left this as a Thank You present. You have had a very tiring day. Time I take you back to the hotel."

Female Liberation

I said to TM "Will you sleep with me tonight?"

TM took up my offer. He wasn't one of the cocks I had experienced today. He made sensual love to me twice that night.

Before he left he said "If Ben agrees you can try out the Torquay lesbian scene on the same basis."

I replied "Fuck what Ben does or doesn't agree to. If you say its OK, then I will do whatever you want."

It was a turning point. I had made a decision for myself. I was a liberated lady. Ben was going to have to earn his corn. I was going to try out the lesbian scene

If he didn't want the new me, Ben would go the way of Stuart.

Ben was now MY slave.

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers