Love Grows Pt. 04 - Ben's Views

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie admitted that she really liked Richard, and had often thought of having interracial sex. But she wouldn't entertain the idea of actually having it. Even me saying that it would improve our marriage didn't sway her. My suggestion of a "free pass" for her and Richard to have sex did not go down well.

Bessy told Marie that Richard was an accomplished lover and probably longer lasting than I was. That was entirely possible since Richard is a regular at the gym. He runs along the nudist beach while I walk along it. Still, despite the prospect of better sex, Marie would not budge.

As a consolation, Marie told me "If I am going to stray from my wedding vows, I promise you it will only be with Richard and, of course, with you watching."

I considered having an affair with Bessy. But that was immoral. It also risked alienating Richard and Marie. I decided that us four meeting in the nude and "what a great body you have" type flirting was better than being divorced.

I hoped that Marie would change her mind. But she never did. Unfortunately she died unexpectedly of a heart attack.

My Consolation

I had taken Marie's virginity and remained the only man who slept with her. I had not slept with anyone else after walking back to the church door with Marie by his side. My faithfulness gave me some solace after I discovered Marie's lifeless body. At least I had given my all to her, and only to her.

Of course I liked looking at women, including Niki and Bessie, with a lustful eye. But I had stayed true to the woman I made promises to "before God and the Pastor and our friends". This faithfulness was implied when I signed the marriage certificate. I had been true to Marie "until death do you part".

My Second Marriage

Unlike my "all bells and whistles" wedding to Marie, I didn't want a church wedding with Niki. It would be rank hypocrisy to profess that I would "forsake all others and be faithful until death" while planning on swinging. I wanted to show Niki that she was very special to me, even though I would sleep with many other women.

Neither Niki or I were keen on spending a small fortune on a big, showy Church Wedding. After all Stuart had taken us both to the cleaners. Probably due to the emotional and financial toll of the divorce Niki was sceptical about remarriage. Especially as it was so soon after becoming lovers.

But being married was important to me. To be honest, marriage was more important to me than to her. If I hadn't raised the issue Niki would have been happy "to live in sin, without benefit of clergy"

No Prenup

Niki was impressed that I never once mentioned having a prenuptial agreement. Anyway a prenuptial agreement meant each of us having to hire a solicitor. Worse, after signing the prenup we would then need to have a 3 month break before getting married. If we married before the 3 months were up then the agreement was void.

We would have paid all those legal fees for a set of worthless papers.

And, of course thanks to Stuart, we had very little money and few possessions. A prenup would also have raised questions about whether I saw our marriage as a "commitment unto death".

Plans For The Honeymoon

So we planned to get married as soon as possible after Niki's decree became final. We planned a simple Civil ceremony with only family, close friends and workmates attending. Our honeymoon would be a cheap-rate weekend in a much criticised but lovely Liverpool hotel. Even if lots of the hotel needed updating the ballroom was beautiful.

We chose Liverpool for 2 reasons. It was once a City of Culture and also because we were unlikely ever to be able to go there again.

Our first night as a married couple would be in our rented flat. We would then catch the early morning train to Liverpool. But Niki had a surprise addition to this plan. One which I will describe later.

12