All Comments on 'Love Gun Pt. 03'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

your final chapter seems to ignore the fact your story started out with Sally willing to jack off and possibly fuck Jim when she thought he was twice the size of her husband, and willing to start a swingers group in chapter 2 when she and the other wives shared videos of their husbands' cocks as a precursor to see which of the sluts would be interested in swapping

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherover 3 years ago
Good Save

I was losing a bit of faith in you after reading Pt. 2.

You're not a writer who needs to write "Jaded" type stories in LW. You are a very good, bordering on great, with the potential to be an Awesome, Romance writer. A few of your stories I believe are in the top 20 that I have read on here and since I have read literally thousands of stories on here, I would say that is pretty good.

Stick with what you do best. It's ok to have some adversity in your stories, you actually have done that very well in several of them, but there is nothing wrong with writing about a decent and strong relationship/marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Was there a point to this?

Other than "just say no"? No extra marital hijinks. No swinging. No sharing. A husband and wife have some afternoon delight. That's it? Kinda anti-climatic wasn't it???? Not really a loving wives story. BAH!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Great end

Perfect way to bring this one to a close.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It feels like you needed closure with this one

I'm glad you brought us along for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Glad they made it

Lets see if he trusts her and if she doesnt cheat in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope

They're better off without each other, the wife for starting it in the first place and the husband being a hypocrite and no balls to stop it, children are just collateral damage

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Part 3 was the best part, restored my faith in good stories. Well done Bh76!

Scores 5/5

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Boring

Yes, Thankfully that ends this story.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 3 years ago

Well, Sally did some redeeming of her character and showed some real strength in saving everyone from a mistake.

Love this corny group of friends!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago
Great story BH!

For all the strokers out there that hate a story where life doesn't come off the rails, pay heed to what BH presented here. In real life, if they had gone down the path of a threesome that path had no other destination than divorce. Love the sexy part but loved the positive ending even more. Merry Christmas! 5*

njlaurennjlaurenover 3 years ago
Good ending

The wife realized the consequences of having the threesome and that al wasn't thant keen on it. I don't agree with the notion that swinging or threesomes is cheating or wrong but it has to be something both people are comfortable with and they have trust in each other, wedding vows are between the two people. It isn't that it is wrong to feel like married people should only have sex with each other, more like to me it is about the beliefs and needs of the two people. Threesomes fail and swinging fails because one or both partners forget about the other, one gets lost in the shuffle and problems ensue. This story would be a typical case,hubby agrees to it bc he thinks she wants it and thought it sounds attractive, his alarm bells go off,and he is fortunate his wife reads it. It is why in my experience some of the strongest relationships I have seen have been in the bd/sm world ( note, not saying all or in general,lot of less than good relationships are to be seen, saying that I saw some of the strongest relationships I have seen there,bc it requires trust and negotiation and being aware of each other. A submissive in so called sub space can get so deep as to not be able to safewird out,the dominant is responsible for noticing the state of the sub)

OPrimeOPrimeover 3 years ago
Wimp

The guy is a wimp, no way around it. Wants to stop the whole thing and can't? Seriously a big wimp. Dumb story.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 3 years ago

This may be the most pointless and bizarrely stupid story I have ever read

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Sally has more brains than the others in the story and the pathetic cucks that wanted more from this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Who knows, it might have worked, . . .

but probably not. I'm just surprised they got as far as discussing it with the other couple. What if Jim and Ann had said, Sure, a threesome is a fantastic idea. Jim loves to eat sloppy seconds.

But that's not what was written, so all's well that ends well.

Thanks for the effort.

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
lol

what hmm not sure why u wrote this. why didnt u just finish this on part 2? this seems pointless and character wise weird

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Kinda....

...silly and boring story. I will give you ** because....mmmmm....

jazzharpjazzharpover 3 years ago
Liked your ending, but it was a brain fart sequel.

Love Gun was amusing. Didn't see how this story worked as a Pt. 2. You should have used a new cast of characters for this story.

I think Pt. 3 is an okay end to the unnecessary continuation of your original story.

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago
FUCKED up

Kinda....

...silly and boring story. I will give you ** because....mmmmm..............................

I agree with the Anon's appraisal of this train wreck. I thought that after Pt. 2,it had to get better, BUT.... that was proven WRONG, as in Error..This 'ending' is just not right, she WILL eat out Ann in the future and it will not be a distant future either, she has been not entirely truthful with Al. Her and Jim will banging away soon, if they have not been already. Sally will just 'fail' to mention it to Al.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
SLIRPUFF DID IT BETTER ???

Both of these stories had poor endings.

Hmm, can anyone do it better?

AMerryman

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Nice save!!! She saved her marriage after all. Not as dumb as we thought!!!

OBSunSeekerOBSunSeekerover 3 years ago
Integrity/Backbone Needed

Automatic 1* by having the children in and out during the “adult conversations”. The children should NEVER be part of one of these stories – except for getting them out of the house to a baby sitter BEFORE adult conversations can occur.

Al had the following thoughts: “Cheating is cheating, whether male or female. That was a clear opinion in my mind. How could it not be cheating for us to have a threesome? It's the same thing whether we are together or not. It's sex with another person. Damn! I had really messed up.” It was time for Al to man up and show some integrity/backbone and tell everyone what he thought and either put an end to the discussion or end the marriage. Al should have also told them that the swapping and women getting together conversations where inappropriate and CHEATING when the other spouse is NOT THERE.

The husband walks out, then they get him to come back . . . there should be a consistent story with some integrity and a man with a backbone. The wife Sally needs some counselling or the marriage will be eventually doomed. What really needed to be done was to dump the swingers Ann and Jim they were a toxic and putting all the marriages in the group at risk with their ideas of fun.

The author gets to write whatever they want in this fiction . . . I for one did not believe author when they wrote that this is not a CHEATING story.

Hardday1953Hardday1953over 3 years ago
Oh shut up

The kids in the story are real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Whew I gave the previous chapter a 2 star, but I’m glad the author only did it to build the tension for this chapter.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good ending

jneric2691jneric2691almost 3 years ago

Well! That's not the first essay of a comment that I've ever seen. (OBSunseeker) But, it always boggles my mind that someone goes to so much effort.

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Long story about nothing. I mean no plot and everybody's happy. You could say this is a real life. Is it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant!!! Had me thinking you were going to completely destroy Al's integrity and to an extent, you did. But Sally brought fidelity back to the front. Well done.

desecrationdesecrationover 2 years ago

The mistakes that these characters made:

(1) Casual sex before the marriage. Not a popular opinion, but there's always a backstory, as Al finds out.

(2) Whipping out his dong in front of another couple.

I don't buy the happy ending, as a result. The shadow will always be in the room for these two.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star not a good idea

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, everybody is an idiot, so that makes me being horrible spouses and degenerates all better by the end of this sordid death spiral of a story? No, not by a long shot.

WillowghbyWillowghbyabout 2 years ago
No

Just 'No!'

Parts 2 & 3 simply use the same characters, but do not extend the original plot, story line, or even keep those characters true to their Part 1 hue. The MC completely loses his funny-man Boy Scout persona. His wife morphs instantaneously from a ditzy nincompoop into a bisexual dynamo, then suddenly back into a moral housewife. Only the Swingers remain true to their original personas where they mutually cheat, but only as a pair. Oh! Except they only Swing with non-friends...

So, BH had an idea, then forced it into the Love Gun story line and characters. Nice try. It didn't work.

Keep 'em comin'.

Anonymous91Anonymous91about 2 years ago

you must know if you are friends with swingers, you are most definitely angered with your marriage. Because those piece of shits will try to take into your wife's/girlfriend's pants, however. So be careful.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Saved. Just barely.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 2 years ago

Right choice Sally!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The MC was pathetic.. he wants it all.. a threesome without the consequences.. to remain the good boy and someone else the fall guy…

That was sooo disgusting! If he was a man.. there was no need to try winning the popularity contest! No meant no! He did not want to get into swinging then he should have closed the door completely!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Loved the story and how it evolved. Storyline had a great flow from beginning to end and that end was a happily ever after with both of them realizing that what they have together was best when it was only the two of them, never a third person. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't know about having couple friends who are openly swingers when you are not. It used to be swingers were very discrete and only others in their circle or 'club' knew about it. The remaining couple friends after this would seem a bit specious. Especially if the wife has a previous bi history with one. A definite trust issue. But I like how this story dealt with it though. Well written and very affirmative in an interesting way. I was married to a woman with a previous bi/swinger history I didn't know about back in the 80s and it didn't turn out well. Thank God it was graduate school and I was still young.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We’ll written series - liked the ending where Sally picked up on that Al had a fantasy that would not work out for their marriage and took the initiative to end it before it started. Good wholesome writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When you switched the names of the women you destroyed the story.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
This

This set of three,must be this authors worst ever story,it's the Pitts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A few quibbles but nothing of importance.

What was most impressive was that this was a positive story from beginning to end; an expression of love between husband and wife which introduced a note of uncertainty within a specific context, made that uncertainty clearly significant, and then just as clearly shot it down. While not rare, a plot in the Loving Wives category which expresses the complexity of marital relationships, poses that complexity in a real-life situation, and allows for a nuance of reaction from all parties concerned...is certainly not common.

Kudos on writing well, and thanks for the story. More please.

MLJ

davezqdavezqover 1 year ago

Excellent concluding sentence. Not quite up to the level of “So we beat on, boats against the current…” but not half bad.

SorchakSorchakabout 1 year ago

"Cheating is cheating, whether male or female." True. "How could it not be cheating for us to have a threesome? It's the same thing whether we are together or not." False. It's not cheating if both partners are there and involved, because they both know and, theoretically, give/gave their consent. However, if one is gagged and bound to a chair and raging, for example, THEN it's cheating. It's also a threesome in only the strictest sense of the word, as there are 3 people in the room, but only 2 of them are having sex.

deependerdeepender10 months ago

Sorchak5 months ago

"Cheating is cheating, whether male or female." True. "How could it not be cheating for us to have a threesome? It's the same thing whether we are together or not." False. It's not cheating if both partners are there and involved, because they both know and, theoretically, give/gave their consent.

.

That may be true. However, it IS still adultery.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

She totally slept with Ann.

@deepender you talk as if adultery actually means something. Cheating is the only thing that matters, adultery is just a sad religious moralising bs term.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well this went way off course. Not that I think a 3 some would have been consistent, but the girls were hot for each other and, wham, they were not. Either s-direction or fickle.4.5 for first 2 chapters..I did not like the 3rd.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver4 months ago

Everyone has fantasies. They can be great distractions from day-to-day life.

Fantasies become problems when people start letting them affect their day-to-day life.

Talking to your partner about fantasies is the best way to avoid conflict.

If both partners agree the go for it. If one objects, the relationship always has to come first.

Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sally‘s husband certainly is paranoid and immature. He runs off to hide with the slightest suggestion.

kirei8kirei84 months ago

"Cheating is cheating..."

" ...as much as I want to do it...."

Al thinks his marraige has survived but, in reality, it's death has just been postponed till a future time. Sally's desire to be with Ann still exists and will one day fester to a very sore spot that will explode her marraige. It will be in the empty nest future but it will come.

AmbivalenceAmbivalence3 months ago

Yeah, accept I can easily see him asking her repeatedly in the future, "Are you recording this?" Or "Have you been 'dared' to do anything we'll get divorced over?".

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

She was able to think about the consequences to the contented stable life they already had. Once in a while that wins over horny desire.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Love Gun Pt. 02 Previous Part
Love Gun Series Info