Love in a Changed World Ch. 02

Story Info
Can love survive in a world of normal men and superwomen?
3.4k words
4.63
9.1k
12

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pfog001
Pfog001
68 Followers

Author's Note: This is an organizational reworking of previously published work (resetting it into novel-length chapters)

Chapter 2

I.

Obviously, I was in no shape to make good on my promise right away. We had a planned getaway for Fall Break. We had originally thought to go to Hawaii, but Nadia suggested changing our plans. The family had a place in Key West. She suggested that would be a shorter flight and would be better suited to our new plans. I put my plan in motion to let Nadia get her full sexual release from out marital bed. I would save my energy until then. Once we got there, I made Nadia promise, it was anything goes.

We made a decent living a little from my teaching, but mostly from Nadia having been a ground-floor person at a tech start up that sold at its peak. We probably could have lived of the interest from that, but I had to do something, and Nadia was driven and creative. She was well on the way to taking her current employer to the top of its market. She loved that. On top of that, though, her family was, well, loaded. They had enough money that they never talked about money (except in the abstract, "The foundation gave x school y dollars so there's another building) My father had been a railroad engineer. Mom took in piecework to make ends meet. Nadia flew on a private jet to a university with three buildings and two schools bearing her last name. I hopped off a freight train three miles from a state school that granted me a scholarship and work study. In grad school, she started to feel a little uncomfortable about her family's wealth, and eventually decided to eschew it in favor of making her own way.

Fortunately, her scruples didn't go so far as handing back her keys to any number of the family's homes in various resort locales around the globe. The Key West 'house' was a perfect escape from the growing New England chill and well-appointed for my, best laid, but flawed plan to reestablish my position as King Orgasmo of the Marital Plain.

"House" was something of a misnomer. The Key West "House" was more of compound with several residences, a courtyard, secluded pool, hot tub, gardens, etcetera. Working class kid that I am, I immediately changed into a bathing suit with a plan to cannonball into the pool. Nadia made a pitcher of some sort of very strong tropical drinks and went to change.

I emerged from my perfectly executed plunge to see her strolling out to the poolside in a full terry cloth robe. She whipped it off in an overly stylized flourish to reveal her stunning nakedness. She was a vision. Toned everywhere, but still with feminine curve, she walked to the end of the pool. There was no bounce to her sculpted ass, and a ripple of flexing in her legs and she strode. The only bounce at all was in those pert firm breasts. Just enough to be inviting. Even on the slight downswing there was nothing approaching sag. I'd try to describe her beautiful bare pussy. It was art. I wish I had words, but I don't. She dove into the pool in the perfect form that belied some private training by some distant expensive renown coach. (She once told me that she learned to golf from Tiger Woods) She swam the length of the pool under water emerging in front of me in the shallow end close enough that her now erect nipples brushed me on their way up.

I don't think I ever got a boner faster in my life. We kissed for what seemed like an hour. "Let's have a drink," she commanded. We got out of the pool. She was glistening in the sun. It stood there with a tent in my shorts that would have made Barnum & Bailey jealous. She giggled walking by me sweeping her hand across the big top. "Let's have a drink and take care of that."

She poured out half a glass for me, handed it over, then clinked the pitcher to my glass. I drank. It was fruity, but powerful. She raised the pitcher and chugged the whole thing. Seeing me stunned, she said, "I also downed a couple of edibles. I just think I need some help to let go." I started to say something like, "Ok, if you think so," but didn't get it out before she'd pushed me onto one of the lounge chairs.

I was flat on my back as she crawled over my legs. She grabbed the front of my swim trunks and pulled with a violent rip. [I guess that explained why she insisted on buying me several pair of the same trunks for our trip.] my manhood sprung up comically. I'm not huge, but I think just a little bigger than average. Before I met Nadia, I dated a petite girl who thought I was John Holmes or something. I know that's not true. My dick is the right size for Nadia, and that's all that was relevant right now.

Nadia immediately went down on me. Let me tell you, even before "the change", this girl could suck some cock. I wanted to believe it was natural talent, but she'd probably had Katie Morgan as a blowjob coach or some shit. It was also probably from a lot of practice. She was 23 when we met. A girl who looks like that doesn't come to her dorky boyfriend's grad school apartment with a six pack and pizza right after midterms without having had a few test drives. It never bothered me. She never once mentioned another sexual experience when we were together, if she made unfavorable comparisons in her head, she never shared them. It was always like we were each other's firsts. That she was naturally good at head was just the accepted fiction.

She moved her head up and down as her mouth engulfed my raging wood. At the top of each stroke there was a tongue swirl that drove me wild, and she knew it. One hand steadied the base and sometimes "cheated" into the motion - more for effect - she had no problem taking me all the way in. Her other hand caressed my swelling balls and sometimes worked its way 'south' to give other stimulation. "Intense" is the only word in English that fit the sensation she could give me with her mouth, but that seemed woefully inadequate to the moment. Nadia knew she could make me blow in a couple of minutes with this intensity of action. I was hoping to save myself for later, but she had other plans.

"You have to stop. I can't hold out much longer." I panted out from my now gritting teeth. "I want to save myself for you." I had been saving. I had avoided our marital bed for a week. That abstinence -- the longest of our marriage -- was betraying me now.

She paused at the top of a stroke, grinned like the cat who was about to eat the canary, and said breathily, "Silly boy. There's nothing that can save you now." She took hold of my hands with hers and speared her throat with my steel-hard boner. She picked up the pace. I was determined to hold out. I tried pulling my hands free, but her grip was unbreakable. Her hands might as well have been iron shackles for all the good I could do pulling against them. Sensing my resistance, Nadia increased the suction and worked her tongue more through the course of each stroke. The intensity -- still the word fails -- was becoming mind-blowing. I tensed every muscle from my calves to my shoulders trying to withstand the constant up and down wet suction of her warm soft mouth. Her tongue continued its swirl around my rod and her teeth occasionally scraped its length. I tensed my neck and jaw. I pointed my feet and curled my toes. I held my breath and clenched my eyes shut. Blood pulsed violently at my temples. My heart thumped and thumped. It was my entire body against Nadia's mouth -- and my body was losing.

She paused again at the apex of her stroke and took her mouth off the end. The pause made me untense my neck, open my eyes, and look down at her. Her gaze locked to mine for approximately one time-freezing cosmic eternity -- maybe half a second -- but the universe was silent. The was no breeze. No sound of waves from the nearby Atlantic. No cars drove by. Even the thumping of my heart seemed to stop. There was nothing. Just her eyes sealed to mine, looking into my soul, and claiming it as hers. Her lips moved and her voice became the only other perceptible thing in my world.

"Give it to me. Now."

The command wasn't to me. It was to my body -- now hers to command. She bypassed my will and supplanted hers.

I erupted.

My body bucked and twisted as cum surged from my balls and pumped violently through my shaft. It was a fire hose of semen. A geyser of cum. A planetary explosion of spooge. Again, words fail me -- it was probably the most mentally-imprinted orgasm of my life. Nadia took me into her mouth just ahead of the first gush. First, she sucked from the tip, then she worked the shaft some more. She swallowed the first surges, but I just kept pumping out more. She was a trooper and kept sucking it down.

Soon my spent dick was so sensitive that my mind was exploding along with it. I begged weakly, 'Puh... Please stop," but she pretended not to hear me. She still locked my hands at my side, her grip unrelenting as she continued the torturous sucking. The overwhelming sensory input surging from my sensitive prick was driving me to insanity. "God help me!" I exclaimed loudly enough to startle some tropical birds in a nearby tree into flight.

That broke the spell, and Nadia relented. She grinned at me, this time like the cat that had eaten the canary. I was dizzy with the spent physical exertion and mental exhaustion. My arms ached from the strain against Nadia's hold. Nadia was glowing in her conquest. She knew I was helpless to resist her. What's more, she knew I knew it. She smiled wryly and rolled off of me.

I passed out.

I woke to Nadia standing over me in a pair of barely-there silky black running shorts, a light blue sports bra, and her white running shoes. The waning light told me I had been out for longer than I realized. She dabbed herself lightly with a towel. She'd obviously been for a run while I was passed out on the chaise lounge. I didn't want to ask for how long or how far. She didn't seem winded or even particularly sweaty, but I'd come to learn that didn't mean she didn't just have a workout that it would take me all day to recover from. I decided not to ask. I was here to match myself physically against a living goddess - no sense in psyching myself out any more than I already was. I was still a little fuzzy from my recent ordeal.

I saw her lips move, "You should see the shower in the master suite". My head was still clearing from a post-orgasmic haze that carried through my nap. I mumbled something unintelligible more in response to the sound of her voice to the actual words. I managed as well as I could for a man with cum still dripping and leaking from an intermittently twitching dick even after so much time had passed.

I was slowly gathering my wits when Nadia sat down beside me on the lounge took my chin in her hand, turned my head to meet her dark brown eyes, and repeated herself. "I said," she started letting go of my chin and running a manicured finger down my neck, across my chest, and abdomen, the nail lightly tracing a line as it went, "You. Should. See. The. Shower. In. The. Master. Suite." As she emphasized the words, her soft hand went to my member, giving it a teasing squeeze with each word, an erection stirring as she hit the last few words. Needless to say, she had my attention at that point. She leaned in, laid a whisper of a kiss on my lips, then stood, turned, and sauntered toward the main house.

I held my head up long enough to watch her sway into the house. I flopped back, gathered my strength -- and the tattered remains of my bathing suit, stood, wrapped a towel around my waist, and followed Nadia's path into the house.

II.

Finding my way to the master suite, I could hear Nadia was already in the shower. She had clothes laid out on the bed. It looked like it was going to be a stretchy purple minidress for her and some sort of tropical-chic casual for me. I walked into the bathroom and realized Nadia was right. This was a shower I had to see to believe. It was like a small room unto itself. Water rained from above, sprayed from the sides, and deluged from some kind of waterfall deal along the back wall. There were a couple of handheld sprayers, and, judging from the warm misty cloud obscuring Nadia's even-more-sultry form, there was a steam feature. The whole thing looked like marble with benches along the side walls. Judging from the controls by the door, the floor and benches were heated. This shower probably cost as much as the house I grew up in.

I lost my towel and opened the glass door. There was a hint of eucalyptus and citrus in the steam. It cleared my sinuses and woke my foggy brain. Nadia was facing away from the door but must have sense the cooler air when it opened as she was unsurprised by my sudden wrapping of around my arms her torso. I pressed my front against her back and reached for her firm ripe tits. Despite its earlier "ordeal", my cock had obviously recovered its zeal and was now at full attention. Even in bare feet Nadia was taller than me by a few inches and had longer legs proportionally, so my little man slid between the crux of her upper thighs and tickled the outer lips of her bare pussy.

When we were first together, I assumed she kept her girl that way for my sake. In bed one night a few years ago, glowing after a vigorous session, I told her that she didn't have to go through such trouble for me -- she should keep her body how she wished. Expecting my woken approach to body autonomy to be welcome, I was a little stunned when she came back with a laughing, "Well, thank you, Ms. Steinem. Maybe next you can work on getting me the vote. Or maybe I can get a credit card in my name? What a brave new world, you've made here, 'doctor' (candidate) Jones."

"I was just saying that -- "she cut me off placing a finger on my lips.

"I keep her that way for me," she explained turning on her back as if to display her hairlessness. I shrugged which she correctly read as a lack of understanding. "This is how I first experienced my kitty," she went on, brushing her right hand across the subject, "I guess it's how I felt she should always be. Hair is just hair -- nothing wrong with it. This is just how I think about my little friend there being." I must have had a funny look on my face because she laughed, then flipped on top of me laying me flat on my back. She straddled my head, and teased, "And you don't end up coughing up hairballs while teaching sophomore physics."

I laugh a little to myself as that memory washed over me in that fabulous shower. I spun her around (or, as I've come to understand, she let me spin her around) and drew her close against me. We kissed. Kissing a taller girl is different than kissing one that's shorter than you. It's an experience that I'd recommend to anyone. When you kiss a shorter girl, you control the motion and tempo. Kiss a taller girl -- even one who can't punch holes in concrete walls if that's even still a thing, and it's more compromise. Sometimes you push, sometimes she pushes. It's less of a one man show and more of a dance act.

I moved my lips to her neck planting kisses as I worked my way to her amazing twins. I caressed the pair and gave each a gentle squeeze, then took her left nipple into my mouth for a quick suck. Then I teased the right nipple with my tongue and gave it a light bite which brought a gasp from Nadia and a giggle from me. Then I worked my way down her taut six pack, running my tongue down the groove in the middle. She winced with the tickle.

Then, on my knees (turns out the floor was, in fact, heated), I was face to face with Nadia's beautiful bare pussy. I brought my lips to the cleft. Nadia began to breathe a little faster as my tongue started its work. Her response built quickly, but then I sensed a change like she was self-regulating her panting. I pulled away and looked up. "We said 'no holding back'," I reminded her. She put her hand gently to the back of my head. "Sorry. Habit. Get in there, soldier," she ordered giving me a soft push toward her now wet-from-the-inside sex.

I went at it with everything I had. Every trick I ever learned firsthand. Every move I ever read about. And, credit to me for due diligence, two plays described to me by a lesbian biology teacher back home, who, while pointing out that I wasn't her cup of tea, told me she was impressed by my thoroughness. The effort began to pay off. Nadia's became absent in the bliss. She started with a moan that became cries then morphed to screams. She was letting herself go. This was going great.

And then, it wasn't.

I became aware of a building pressure on the back of my head. Nadia was pressing me into her. I lashed with my tongue with even more fury. She pressed harder; my nose smashed to her pubis. It was just becoming hard to get air when she started to buck. Her hand pressing my face inexorably forward combined with the increasing violence of her hips smashing from the front was becoming a problem. I tried to pull away, but caught in the throes of her impending orgasm, Nadia wouldn't let me. I put both hands on her thighs and tried to free myself, but it was useless -- my god she was strong. She continued to grind against my helpless face. I had assumed when she held me against the wall of our living room, she was using all her strength.

That was a faulty assumption.

It became clear, there was no way back -- only through. I gave everything I had to bringing her off. I started to become lightheaded between the lack of air and the exertion of trying to fight her power. I was either going to make her cum or die in the attempt. She started to buck harder and scream louder. "Oh my god. Oh my god. This is it. I'm cumming." She panted. With that the bucking stopped. She clamped my head with her hand and thighs as she peaked. I was sure I was going to pass out when she finally relented. She stepped back, and I started to fall forward. She caught me under the arms, lifted me to her lips and tasted herself, plunging her tongue into my mouth with abandon. There was no dance in that kiss. She was in charge.

"See," she said pulling her head back, "No hairballs."

Pfog001
Pfog001
68 Followers