Amy - A dominant TS Love Story

Story Info
A shy dominant TS learns to love again with her new flatmate.
29.9k words
4.8
82.1k
265
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TGPstories
TGPstories
739 Followers

"Karen." Sobbed the voice on the other end of the phone. "It's me, Amy I need help. Can you talk?"

"Of course Amy any time, what's happened? Is it that arsehole David again?"

"Yes. The bastard has told everyone I'm trans, all our friends, people at work, everyone. And he didn't just tell them I had a dick, he made it sound like I was some kind of sexual predator. He said I tried to forced him down and push my cock in his mouth. That I tried to rape him or something." She spat out those last words in an angry mixture of rage and hatred before dropping back to a low tone of sadness and despair.

"I thought he was different Karen, I really did, I thought he loved me and he would accept me." She let out a slight chuckle "I thought I might even have a chance to get my end away." Karen just stayed quiet and let her friend talk. "I'm so fucking stupid Karen, thinking someone might actually want me."

"No! Don't you dare say that Amy. You're a wonderful person, you're kind, caring, funny, smart, beautiful, you're the whole package and you'll find someone who will love you for who you are. And they'll be damn lucky to have you."

"Ha, the whole package, that's the fucking problem though isn't it? That I have a whole fucking package tucked between my legs, desperate to get out and ruin my chances." She sighed "Maybe I shouldn't have broken his nose."

"What! Of course you should have broken his fucking nose. You didn't lead him on or get up to any funny business before telling him. You got to know him over a long time and when it got to the stage it looked like it could turn into a relationship and go somewhere you shared just a single kiss on the lips. No tongues. And which he initiated I might add. It's not like you had a heavy make out session, whipped it out in front of him and slapped him in the face with it."

Karen shook her head and continued. "You pulled back and you told him what you had to tell him, what he needed to know. You did the right thing and gave him the choice to back away gracefully no harm no foul... And he punched you in the face and gave you a fucking black eye!" Karen exclaimed, waving her arms around in exasperation and pacing the room. "He was a complete fucking arsehole. You should have broken the fuckers jaw as well, at least then he wouldn't have been able to go shouting his mouth off and trashing your name all around town."

Karen seethed in rage on the other end of the phone, she wasn't used to seeing her friend Amy, always so strong, so confident, so carefree and brave, broken by this vindictive scumbag so no damn reason. If she ever got hold of him she would cut his fucking balls off. He just had to walk away if he wasn't interested.

There was a moment of silence as Karen gave her oldest and dearest friend time to collect her thoughts and reply.

"I should have listened to you Karen when you warned me off him. You never did like him." More silence, followed by a long drawn out sigh. "You know I've really missed you Karen since you moved away. I really need to get away from this place." She paced back and forth. "To get away form this shitty little town where everyone knows your business and they are all still stuck in the fucking stone age. Can I come and stay with you in London? Please I just need to get away from here and start again."

"Ugghhh... I'd love to say yes but it's really hard right now... I know John wouldn't have a problem with you but it's a small place and we've just had another baby. I wonder... OK I might have a solution... I know this guy called Colin who's flatmate has just moved out to live with his girlfriend. I'm not sure if he's looking to get someone new in as I think he might have the rent covered by himself but if I let him know I have a friend in trouble I'm sure he'll help out. You'll really like him he is a great guy, funny, easy going, gets on with everyone. I actually might of made a move on him myself if I wasn't married. And he's always seemed open minded and accepting of others so if you..."

"No!" shouted Amy interrupting Karen in mid flow. "No please don't tell him I'm trans, I'm never going to tell anyone that ever again." She was hyperventilating and having a minor panic attack.

"Relax Amy, relax, calm down I wasn't going to tell him anything for gods sake it's none of his business anyway. Sheesh. I was just saying if he 'did' find out he wouldn't punch you in the face, he's not the type. And as for your 'no one must ever know ever' well you're going to have to let someone know about your extra equipment at some point, you're going to have to let someone in eventually."

"Maybe I'll just become a nun."

"Yeah right, Amy, the nun with a gun." Said Karen smirking "You know nuns aren't supposed to masturbate or dream about topping cute guys don't you."

"OK fine, I won't become a nun but from now on it's just the two of us."

"Me and you?"

"No you moron me and my hand. Well... The three of us... Me, my hand and my vast collection of porn."

Karen laughed relieved to hear the old Amy was still in there. "So when do you want to move down here then? I can offer you the couch for a little while if you're so desperate to move out that you simply can't wait any longer. And I can talk to Colin tomorrow to see if the room is available. If it is I'll arrange for you two to meet up and see if you're compatible and if you think you could live together for awhile."

Amy was silent on the other end of the line so Karen decided to push her a bit. "Look. Even if you end up going back again it would be great to see you for a while. You're my bestie Amy but I haven't seen you for aaages and it would give you some time away to clear your head. Pwitty pweees just for little awd meee."

"OK, OK, just don't give me that baby talk crap." Laughed Amy. "I'll pack my stuff up and come down tomorrow. Thanks for this Karen I love you you know and I'll really owe you one."

"And Colin and the flat?"

"Yeah please give him a call and see if you can arrange something."

Yeeessss thought Karen as she put the phone down. I'm getting my best friend back, my bestieee. She did a little dance on the spot jumping up and down like an excited child. And I know Colin and Amy will get on really, really well. She thought. Maybe they'll even get together. He's cute, fun, sweet and although he seems shy and innocent when you first meet him deep down I can just tell he's a kinky little bastard. I have a sixth sense for this kind of thing she mused. I wonder if they got married if she'd make him wear the bridal lingerie under his suit instead of her, she thought with a mischievous smile. She knew Amy was pretty sexually aggressive and dominating when in a relationship. Ooooo if they did get married I could be the chief bridesmaid and tell everyone I set them up.

******************************************************************************************************

Colin ran down the street after being delayed at work by an overrunning meeting. He didn't want to be late but also didn't want to be a sweaty stinking mess when he met this potential new flatmate who, from Karen's description, was apparently just about perfect in every way. Basically there were two possibilities here.

Possibility One. She really was as amazing as Karen claimed so shooting himself in the foot with a bad and smelly first impression would certainly end any slim hope that his personality and charm, also described as persistence, desperation and denial by his friends, would win her over.

Possibility Two. Karen was begging up her friend to get him interested in letting her have the room and she had the face of a crash test dummy and a personality to match. Then any bad smell on his part might well prove to be a valuable asset.

Colin grabbed a can of deodorant from a passing shop and opted for a quick refresh before staggering into the pub late but not too late.

He entered the bar, looked around and saw Karen waving back next to a woman who positively smouldered. Amy had flawless skin, deep hazel eyes, a smile that lit up the room and just from looking at her you could tell she smiled all the time. At first glance she was a brunette but when the light caught her hair it had a red lustre to it that seemed to ripple like fire whenever she moved her head. It framed an expressive, kind, mesmerising face and Colin was drawn in like a moth to a flame. He tried desperately to avoid staring at the magnificent pair of large firm breasts that struggled to escape from her low cut top.

Right. Thought Colin. This is simple. Walk over, maintain eye contact, look cool and keep my jaw from hanging open. How hard can it be? Look at her eyes. Just look at her eyes. Don't look at her boobs. Look at her eyes. Don't look at her boobs. Don't look at.. oh my god what an amazing cleavage, I could happily live in there it looks so soft, so warm and so cosy. Arrgghh red alert. Red alert. Eyes up. Eyes up you idiot. Eyes up. Smile and behave. Smile and behave. No don't smile like that you douche bag you look like some creepy pervert. Arrgghh.

"Hi I'm Colin." He said reaching over to shake her hand, desperately trying to look normal and desperately hoping she hadn't noticed him checking out her ample assets. "You must be Amy. Karen tells me you're looking for somewhere to stay for a while while you get on your feet down here." He tried to play it cool but had already failed abysmally on the walk over. It was already a lost cause.

Amy glanced at Karen who had her hand over her face, was trying to not to laugh and who was looking decidedly embarrassed by the wondering eyes of her not too subtle friend. Amy smiled at her and maintained that smile as she looked back to take Colin's outstretched hand. "And you must be Colin. Karen has told me so much about you, it's nice to finally meet you."

Hmmm. Amy thought to herself whilst still smiling. Karen was right he is kind of cute. Especially since he's gone all red after having had a cheeky peek down my top. It felt good to be noticed and desired after the week she'd had and besides, she thought, he comes across as slightly awkward, shy and innocent rather than lecherous. Hmmm. Shy and innocent. Just my type. I wonder if I could corrupt him. No Amy. No. He'll be a flatmate not a boy toy. No boyfriends. No boys, No sex. Ever. Just me. Amy the nun. Just Amy the nun. Despite running that internal mono-log she held it together and just kept smiling.

There was quite a long pause while they continued to look at each other before Colin glanced over to see Karen staring with a slight smirk on her face. Oh crap, he thought, I should've said hello to Karen by now. "Hi Karen great to see you again." He said putting his arms out.

Smiling she rose to her feet to return the hug. "Oh you've finally noticed me have you? Good to see you again too." She admonished. Secretly she was pretty pleased with how the initial reactions went. She wanted both her friends to be happy and sensed some instant chemistry between them. Whether it would work out and Colin would be able to accept a lady with a little something extra, well actually quite a big something extra, and a more submissive role than he'd ever considered before only time would tell. Still he was open minded so whatever happened the worst possible outcome she could foresee is that they would be friends and flatmates. She just hoped that one day it might be more.

A sly smile crept over her face as a new possibility emerged in her mind. I'm Amy's friend and confident, she tells me everything. If I can start to get Colin to confide in me too I could become a go between and match maker. Maybe just maybe.

They released each other and sat down. The plan was for a couple of quick drinks to see if they were compatible or not. To assess whether they'd be likely to kill each other over some annoying personal habit that would eventually, and inevitably, lead to an uncontrollable psychotic rage, murder and a life behind bars. None of them could stay too long anyway. Karen had to get back to John and the baby, Amy having only just arrived was pretty exhausted both physically and mentally and Colin had to work the next day. The general consensus was to stay for a couple of hours and leave by 8pm or 9pm at the latest.

A couple of drinks became many drinks as they all talked and laughed like old friends and the time swiftly flowed by. They were eventually evicted from the closing bar in the early hours of the morning, hugging each other goodbye and staggering home to their respective beds and sofas.

A lot of the previous night was hazy to Colin as he stumbled out of bed the next day. He couldn't remember all the details but recalled agreeing that Amy would move in that evening and pay half the rent in return for equal access to the flat and facilities. Her parents were quite well off and would cover her rent until she was working and back on her feet.

Colin also remembered that the decision was followed by celebratory shots. Many shots. He hated shots. No wonder his head felt like a concrete mixer and his mouth tasted like a skunks nutsack.

**********************************************************************************************************

Amy moved in late the next day arriving shortly after Colin got home from work with her suitcase and a fairly dishevelled looking Karen in tow. Amy looked happy and immaculate, as stunning as the first time they met.

He forced himself to perk up, helped by Amy's infectious bubbly personality, and gave a quick and cringe-worthy tour. Living on your own tends to lead to lower standards and he would have tidied up but had no idea he would have a new flatmate so quickly. He had also been in no condition to do anything earlier that morning other than roll out of bed and drag himself to the shower.

"Well." Said Amy. "I Guess you don't entertain much. And I'm guessing you don't have a girlfriend either because this is errmm..."

"A shit hole?"

"Yeah." She said leaning in towards him and putting her hand on his shoulder. "I wasn't going to be the first to say it but... yeah."

"Yeah sorry about the mess Amy I'll tidy the place up and make sure it stays that way."

"Wow. If only all men were that easy to train. I wonder what else I could make you to do for me." She said with smiling eyes that instantly had him trying to cover the tent forming in his pants.

As Karen left to use the facilities Amy saw a chance to mention something else she had spotted on the tour "Oh and one other thing to bare in mind. If you're going to show a girl round your flat..." She leaned in and dropped her voice to a loud whisper. "You should probably hide your porn collection." She leaned back out and reassumed a normal voice. "You have a lot of anal porn don't you?" She stared into his unresponsive red face. "Oh don't worry about it, I love anal. There's just something about a big hard cock sliding into a nice tight butt isn't there. You have a nice ass yourself by the way. Very peachy. Just out of interest which role do you imagine yourself in when you watch those movies? Giver or receiver?" She asked with a raised eyebrow and a devilish grin.

"ummmmm... What... Errrrrrr."

"I'm only joking" Amy laughed, cocking her head and smiling "I did expect more of a response from you but maybe you're still a bit hungover. Ooooo that reminds me I brought a bottle of wine so we can toast me moving in."

Colin looked over at Karen as she walked back into the room, hoping she hadn't heard any of the conversation or noticed his bright red face. Luckily Karen was more focused on the wine Amy had placed on the table, observing it with a fearfully expression. Her head didn't feel it could cope with another session but she was lucky enough to have a ready made excuse. "Sorry I'm driving." She said. "But you two should definitely have a couple of glasses." Smiling sweetly whilst throwing Colin under the bus "I'll just have a coffee."

"Well I have to work tomorrow so it's probably not the best idea for me either." Said Colin trying to make his own escape.

"Yeah but you always say you could do your job with your eyes closed and you go in by train so you'll be fine." Smiled Karen, not just throwing him under the bus this time but also driving it.

"That's settled then." Amy smiled. Check mate.

******************************************************************************************************

Over the next few months Amy found work and they settled into a routine of constant low level flirting but they also found a deeper connection. The new flatmates shared a similar sense of humour, liked the same types of music, the same types of film and had quite a few similar interests and hobbies.

It was a clear mutual attraction but whereas Amy's breasts formed the central point of Colin's focus and fantasies, it soon became apparent that she was most interested in his bottom. He had been told before that he had a very nice butt and was pretty confident it was a hit with the ladies. So he started to try to accentuate his superior posterior, to draw her in because, as the saying goes, if you've got it, flaunt it. He would find excuses bend over a lot more than usual when she was around. Whether that was to pick things up of the floor, reach for objects by stretching across the table, even the way he lounged about changed to emphasise her favourite curves.

It started to feel a bit weird but the results were obvious and worth it. He would frequently catch her checking him out, often sporting a slightly disturbing lecherous stare. She'd also started to make more comments about what he should wear and even persuaded him to go with her on a shopping trip. Pushing him to get some tight fitting cloths including some sweatpants that were almost like a girls legging and fitted like a second skin. He wasn't keen on them but wore them around the house to her obvious delight.

After about three months he decided it was high time to make a move. They'd just spent a great weekend together at the wedding of one of her new friends. She had invited him as her plus one and they had to all intents and purposes been there as a couple. Drinking, flirting, and socialising together. She called him babe, sweetie, honey, all pet names they had used in the past with each other but somehow it felt more sincere, more real.

Colin decided the feelings between them were definitely shared and would be reciprocated without damaging the deep friendship they had so carefully cultivated. The next evening he made his move. They had shared a few drinks, had been flirting pretty heavily and were cuddling up next to each other on the sofa, watching a film, laughing and joking.

Colin summoned up the courage and slowly and hesitantly leaned in to kiss the lips of the person who had been haunting his dreams for so long. It was gentle, soft and light, he didn't want to come on too strongly in case he had to back track and was delighted when she leaned in and engaged with him.

She kissed him back with some trepidation at first but with the same level of tenderness and longing. Suddenly, as if a dam had broken inside her, Amy reached her arms around the back of his head, drew him in and kissed him hard and passionately, forcing her tongue deep into his mouth and taking control. But just as suddenly as she had launched herself into the kiss she broke off, withdrew and pushed him away with a look of fear in her eyes.

"Stop!" Amy shouted. "I'm sorry I can't do this. I just can't. Sorry. I should never have led you on." She got up and ran to her room leaving him dumbfounded and he was sure he saw tears forming in the corners of her eyes.

"Amy! I'm sorry, I'm sorry it kind of just happened, I'm sorry." He went to her door and knocked gently "Amy are you OK? Look I just got a bit carried away and misread the signals I'm sorry it won't happen again. Can we talk?" He stood for a while feeling dejected and heartbroken but also wondering what he had done so massively wrong, what he had missed. He debated whether to go in and see her. On the one hand she was upset and he desperately wanted to comfort her but on the other it was clear he was the one who had upset her with a clumsy and unwanted move. Damn it I'm such an idiot he thought.

TGPstories
TGPstories
739 Followers
123456...9