Love in a Flash

Story Info
How powerful can love at first sight be?
8.4k words
4.67
4.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen strolled along the sidewalk, enjoying the warm summer breeze. Many cute men in her neighborhood were regular walkers, and she liked watching them, although she was too shy to say hello. Because the weather was so nice today, she had walked farther from home than usual.

Barry strolled along the sidewalk, enjoying the warm summer breeze. Many cute ladies in his neighborhood were regular walkers, and he liked watching them, although he was too shy to say hello. Because the weather was so nice today, he had walked farther from home than usual.

Passing through the dappled sunlight under a large oak, Ellen saw a man approaching she did not recognize. As he drew closer, she could see he was tall and thin, but fairly well muscled with broad shoulders. His dark hair was close cropped and his day-old stubble had small flecks of gray. Who read my mind when building this one, Ellen thought.

As he crossed the street, Barry saw an unfamiliar lady coming toward him, the sun glowing on her pale sea-foam green dress. Her round face was covered with freckles, and topped with a spiky pixie cut of rich auburn. Her dress hugged the voluptuous curves of her ample bosom and wide hips impressively. She couldn't be any more my type, Barry thought.

As she neared the man, Ellen's dark blue eyes locked on his deep brown ones, and she found herself unable to look away. An unabashed and involuntary smile grew as she gazed at the scruffy line of his jaw. My God, she thought, he's absolutely gorgeous! Then she realized she was staring and blushed.

Barry caught his breath at the sight of the woman's eyes, as clear as two pools of water. She had an adorable button nose, and her full lips were spread wide in a grin. I've never seen a more stunning woman, he thought, his shyness momentarily forgotten. He saw the flush spreading across her soft cheeks and couldn't help himself. His mouth split into a blinding, joyous smile at her sheer beauty.

When Ellen saw the man's smile, a wave of powerful sensation hit her. The heat on her face intensified and a sudden surge of arousal shot through her body, dizzying her. Her knees went weak and she swayed for a moment before sitting down heavily on the grass.

"Oh jeez, are you ok?" Barry asked, his voice full of concern. He reached out to her tentatively.

"Y-yeah..." said Ellen shakily, her eyes squeezed shut tight, trying to clear her head. "Just got real dizzy all of a sudden." She opened her eyes and took his proffered hand with a smile. "Thanks."

As he looked down at her shining face and felt her soft hand in his, Barry's mouth went dry and a rush of emotion, almost too strong to identify, overwhelmed him. He staggered and sat down just as hard as she had on the grass next to her.

"What's wrong?" asked Ellen, worry lining her face. She unconsciously took his other hand, holding them both as her heart pounded unreasonably hard in her chest.

Barry shook his head. "I... I don't know," he stammered. "It's just..." He hesitated. "You're just so beautiful!" he finally blurted out.

Ellen's blush returned instantly, but her eyes were again locked on his. She tried to think of something to say, but her brain seemed to be in a fog. She realized their faces were getting closer together, but was unsure which of them was moving. She had a vague inkling the situation was getting too awkward, but she felt powerless to do anything about it.

They both leaned forward at the exact same moment, their lips crashing together. An jolt of electricity thrilled through them, and both released a small moan of pleasure. After several interminably long seconds, they pulled apart.

"I'm sorry!" Barry gasped, "I don't know what..."

"No, it's ok!" Ellen interjected, "You don't have to..."

"But what's going on here?" Barry interrupted, perplexed.

Ellen shrugged, at a loss for words.

They stared at each other, speechless, for a long moment. Then, seemingly by some strange unspoken agreement, they were kissing passionately again.

Their tongues wrestled eagerly as they ran their hands over each other's bodies. Barry put his arms around Ellen's waist and pulled her closer to him, while Ellen slid her hands under his shirt, up to his firm pecs.

A minute later, they came up for air, their chests heaving. "Ok, this is crazy," said Ellen in disbelief, holding him at arm's length in an attempt to break the spell. "I keep waiting to come to my senses, but it's just not happening!"

Barry nodded slowly in agreement. "I know what you mean. Whatever this is, it's a truly bizarre feeling." He ran his hand softly across Ellen's cheek. She closed her eyes and sighed, leaning into his touch. "I feel like I don't have any self-control."

"Exactly," she replied, putting her hand over his. "If this keeps up, we should probably go somewhere before we do embarrassing things to each other right here on the side of the road."

Barry chuckled. "My apartment is eight blocks south of here," he suggested.

Ellen giggled. "Mine is eight blocks north."

"Well, crap." He looked around, then grinned. "There's always that bush," he said, indicating a nearby dense hedge in the adjacent yard.

Ellen's mouth opened wide in horror. "Eww, gross! I'm not doing it in a bush!"

Barry grinned even wider, prompting a fresh bout of blushing. "Suit yourself," he shrugged, leaning in for another kiss.

Ellen melted back into his arms. "God, you have such an incredible smile," she mumbled happily into his mouth.

Time and space seemed to drift away as they lost track of everything but each other. Barry slid his hands across the sides of her breasts, and she squirmed against his touch. She twined her fingers into his hair as they kissed ever more ferociously.

With supreme effort of will, Barry pulled away. Ellen frowned disapprovingly. "You're right," he exclaimed. "We should go." He struggled to his feet and offered his hand again. But he had only pulled her halfway up before she sank back to the ground unsteadily.

"Shit. It's no good," Ellen said, shaking her head. "My knees have gone weak, I'll never make it eight blocks!" She looked up at Barry desperately, imploring him to find another solution. But his blank stare told her that he was as far past rational thought as she was.

"Fuck it," she declared. She grabbed Barry's waist and hauled herself upright. "Bush it is," she proclaimed with a wry smile.

Barry's eyes widened in surprise. "Oh!" was all he managed to say.

Leaning against each other for support, they staggered over to the hedge, glancing around furtively to see if they were being watched. After forcing their way through, they found a clear corner that was well shrouded from view.

Ellen threw herself down on the soft layer of mulch and pulled Barry down on top of her, kissing him with a raw hunger. His hand caressed her leg and moved up under her dress, and she groaned, her hips bucking against him in anticipation.

Barry gently pushed aside her panties with his fingers, and slipped them between the dripping wet lips of her pussy. His head was swimming and his cock was rock hard, straining against his pants as she moaned loudly.

"Please don't tease me!" Ellen begged as his fingers probed deeper. "Just fuck me! Put it in me already!"

Barry's heart hammered and his breath came ragged as he pulled out his cock and guided it with a trembling hand down to her opening. With one smooth stroke, he slid fully inside her tight tunnel.

Ellen's whole body tensed, and she let out one long wail, her pussy clamping down on him, pulsating. He gritted his teeth as her smooth walls massaged him, nearly bringing him to a climax as well. Finally her orgasm subsided and her pussy relaxed, allowing him to move again.

Ellen could scarcely believe she had come so quickly. She was bewildered at her own reactions. It was utterly unlike anything she had ever experienced. She slowly came back to reality as the exquisite feeling of the cock moving inside her filled her mind.

Barry plunged slowly in and out, burying himself completely within her over and over. Ellen was a rag doll beneath him, but her eyes were open and fixed on his. Little gasps and moans escaped her with every thrust, growing louder as he fucked her harder.

Barry felt his own orgasm rising and slowed. "I'm so close," he said. "Maybe I should..."

Ellen's eyes flew open wide. "No!" she groaned. Her legs wrapped around his hips, holding him in place. "Please come inside me! Fill me up!" For the briefest instant, he considered protesting, then almost laughed at himself for pretending that he had any willpower left.

Three more strokes was all it took. Barry's body shuddered as his cock exploded deep within her. To his astonishment, her pussy pulsed around him again, and her legs squeezed him almost painfully tightly.

Ellen's mouth was wide open, but no sound escaped her. She wanted to scream out in pleasure, but the climax was so strong she found that she couldn't breathe at all.

Spent at last, he collapsed on top of her. Barry rested his head between her breasts as the tension drained from his body and his breathing returned to normal. He wanted to say something, but could think of no words to match the feeling of the moment.

As the intense orgasm faded, a feeling of total relaxation suffused her. Ellen closed her eyes and sighed deeply, feeling his pleasant weight on top of her. She wanted to tell him how she felt, but realized immediately that she could make no sense of the jumble of emotions.

Their breathing slowed in tandem, and within seconds, they were both asleep.

**********

Ellen's eyes fluttered open slowly. She frowned in confusion at the gently swaying foliage above her head, the last afternoon light painting the leaves gold. She raised her head and stared at the man still lying atop her. She was struck anew by his beauty, but the events that flooded back into her memory were so dreamlike she could barely believe them.

Barry drifted back to consciousness with the feeling of a light breeze on his face. He lifted his head and froze, inches away from a pair of shockingly blue eyes. He was tongue-tied for a moment at her gorgeous face, remembering their shared passion. "Hi," he said finally with a small smile, his shyness back in full force.

With shyness easily equaling his, Ellen couldn't match his gaze. "Hi," she responded quietly, glancing down.

Barry found this endearingly cute, and gave a bigger smile. "I'm Barry."

As these words sank in, Ellen found herself blushing bright red. She had fucked a total stranger whose name she didn't even know! In a bush, no less! What the hell was wrong with her!? She was desperate to explain that she wasn't actually a slut, but all that came out was "I'm Ellen."

Barry nudged her chin and she looked back up at him again. He peered at her cryptically for a moment, and she wondered what he was thinking. Then he said gently "You have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen, Ellen."

Her mouth fell open and she gave a small gasp as a tingling warmth filled her body at his words. She twitched slightly at the sensation, which alerted her to the fact that his cock, although now soft, was still buried deep inside her. She gasped louder and closed her eyes. "What are you doing to me?" she asked plaintively. She shook her head. "You're too perfect, this can't be real."

In response, Barry leaned forward and brushed his lips against hers, while running one hand through her hair. Ellen moaned into his mouth and put her arms around him. As her soft body writhed beneath him, his cock surged to attention within her, and she moaned louder still.

"Don't I feel real?" he whispered into her ear.

"God yes, Barry, you feel so good!" she cried, grinding against him, trying to get more friction. He marveled as she responded to his slightest touch. He squeezed her firm, supple breast with one hand, and reached down with the other to cup her soft mound.

Ellen furrowed her brow, concentrating on clenching her pussy as hard as she could on his stiff rod. Then she felt his thumb slip into her wet lips and rub across the hard nubbin within. Instantly her loins exploded with unbearable pleasure and she heard herself joyfully shouting Barry's name.

Once again he had to hold on for dear life as Ellen nearly dragged him over the edge with her. When her pussy finally calmed down again, he let out a sigh of relief.

"Good God, Ellen, you feel so amazing when you come. I think I'm going to need a minute after that."

Her eyes sparkled as she gave him a mischievous smile. "Don't worry, baby. I'll take care of it." Her voice was a little quavery, but she moved with surprising strength, grabbing him and rolling until he was on his back. She wobbled slightly as she sat up, but her movements were slow and sensual as she pulled the straps of her dress down off her shoulders and let it fall to her waist. She unhooked the cups of her bra from each other and her magnificent breasts sprang free, nipples standing proudly erect.

Ellen stared deep into Barry's eyes and licked her lips. "Put your hands on me, Barry," she pleaded, her voice soft but urgent.

He wordlessly slid his hands up and over her glorious globes, his fingertips tickling the firm nubs. Her eyes closed and she sucked in her breath with a low hissing sound. She began to slide her hips up and down, riding his hard cock, loving the feeling of him filling her up completely.

Barry watched with awe the incredible goddess bouncing on his dick with wild abandon, adorable freckles sprinkled on the slopes of her impressive tits. He groaned and thrust his hips up involuntarily against her as his climax neared. With perfect timing, Ellen slid one finger down across her aching clit. Once again a single touch was all it took, and she threw her head back and moaned long and loud.

The sight was far too much to bear, and Barry grunted as he emptied his balls into her. She ground her hips down into him as hard as she could, and pussy and cock throbbed together.

Exhausted, Ellen flopped down on top of him. He wrapped his arms around her and slid his hands onto her shapely buttocks. "Mmm, that's nice..." she murmured, already sleepy once more. "How long were we asleep, anyway?"

Barry looked at his watch. "Damn, over two hours. We should probably go, huh?"

"Yeah," Ellen sighed. "Just let me rest my eyes for a few minutes first..."

"Alright," he replied, cuddling her closer. Within a few more seconds, they were both asleep again.

**********

The chirping of crickets finally roused him. Barry looked up into a sky dark with the navy blue velvet of twilight. He ran his hands up Ellen's back as if to reassure himself that she was still real. As strange as it was, he found that he felt oddly possessive and protective of this remarkable woman he had only just met.

She stirred at his touch, goosebumps rising on her skin in the cool evening air. She gave a small coo of pleasure, her thoughts a happy haze. Suddenly the real world crashed in on her, and her eyes flew open. She bolted upright with a sharp gasp.

Barry was momentarily startled, then he smiled indulgently. "Welcome back, Sleeping Beauty." Ellen relaxed at his reassuring voice, then blushed slightly as she noticed the firmness of his abs under her hands.

"This is nuts!" she exclaimed, though she was smiling. "We're going to be stuck under this bush forever!"

"I'm game," he replied, his hands caressing her shapely thighs. She made a low purring sound in her throat, almost a growl. "Your place or mine?" he added.

"I think I'd be more comfortable at home," Ellen said. "Your place could be some sort of creepy sex dungeon, who knows?"

Barry laughed. "Yes, I'm sure it's much worse than the sex bush you currently find yourself in." She giggled at the absurdity, hooking her bra back together and pulling her dress up. "Aww," he pouted.

"Hush, you," Ellen chastised. "You've had plenty of the girls already."

Barry loved that she could entice him and make him laugh at the same time. He sat up and kissed her.

Ellen's brain went fuzzy and she kissed him back eagerly. Then she yanked herself away violently. "No!" she cried. "If we start that again, we'll end up asleep again, and then we'll get eaten by raccoons!"

She stood up, adjusting her dress. "Ugh, my panties are absolutely soaked," she muttered, blushing as Barry raised an eyebrow. "Quit smirking!"

"Sorry, but I think that's mostly your fault," he said, standing up.

"Wha- my fault?!" Ellen sputtered. "I'm not the one with some kind of... ridiculous... hotness superpower!"

He blinked in surprise. "Oh, I very much beg to differ, m'lady."

Back on the sidewalk, Barry took her hand as they set off north. She blushed in spite of herself. "Agh, why is this awkward? We just fucked each other's brains out twice!" She blushed harder thinking about it. "I am just terminally shy!" she whined.

"I know how you feel. I've never been able to work up the nerve to ask girls out. Especially not really hot girls like you." He squeezed her hand tighter, and Ellen looked away, embarrassed.

"I'm not hot," she said under her breath.

Barry frowned. "Excuse me, I take exception to that. You must be hot, my standards are very high."

She giggled. "You're stupid."

"But seriously, I've never understood why some girls don't know how sexy they are."

Ellen shrugged. "It's called low self-esteem, and it's a real bitch." They walked on in silence for a while.

"So what do you think happened to us back there?" asked Barry.

"Dunno. Pheromones?" she guessed.

He laughed. "If pheromones could do that, I think there would be a lot more research on them." He sighed. "Actually, I'm more worried about tomorrow."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I have work."

"So?"

"So, we've done it twice in the last four hours, and I'm still having trouble walking eight blocks without attacking you."

She grinned and blushed. "You just seem so calm, though."

Barry smiled ruefully. "Acting calm is my coping mechanism for getting through stressful situations."

"Well, I'm sorry boning my tight pussy is so stressful for you. Such suffering you must endure." Ellen's voice dripped sarcasm, but she was smiling.

"Ha ha. My point is, I doubt we're going to get much sleep tonight, and then we have to be apart for eight hours. I'm not going to get anything done. I may, in fact, die."

"Poor baby, with your first-world problems." Her smile faded a little. "Actually, you've got me kinda worried now. I wasn't thinking that far ahead, I was too curious about whether we're going to make it back to my place before I rip off all your clothes."

As they stepped into Ellen's apartment, Barry nodded in approval. "Hey, I like it! Very cozy."

She shrugged noncommittally. "Eh, it's too small."

"It's actually bigger than mine."

There was a long pause. As the silence lengthened, Ellen could feel the tension building. Once again her shyness was quickly overwhelmed and she embraced Barry, kissing him warmly.

After a long time, they broke the kiss, gasping for air. He tried, for what seemed like the tenth time at least, to think of a way to express the intensity of his feelings, but he came up empty.

Ellen blushed under his stare. "Um, the bedroom's that way," she suggested with a coy smile.

"A truly excellent suggestion, one of the world's great suggestions."

In the bedroom, they kissed a while longer, their hands slowly roaming to increasingly interesting places. When Barry started to lift her dress, she stopped him and pushed him down onto the bed.

"No," Ellen said firmly. "It's important that I'm able to do this myself." She took a deep breath and quickly pulled off her dress, bra and panties, and kicked her shoes aside. She fidgeted a little, uncomfortable, but she stood her ground and looked him in the eye. "So... what do you think?"