Love in a Flash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They held hands while they ate, seemingly unable to be near each other without touching. Gradually their hands started to wander, caressing arms, stomachs and legs, enjoying the reactions they could coax out of each other. They drew inevitably closer, as if driven by instinct, until they were kissing once again. They fell onto the bed, abandoning the last few slices of pizza.

The heat of her desire rose until Ellen was sure she was going to burst into flames. She kissed Barry desperately, grinding her crotch into his, rubbing his hard cock as it lay trapped between them.

Barry's lust grew to almost frightening proportions, until he felt his head was certain to implode from the weight of it. When it finally became unbearable, he wrenched himself away from Ellen's embrace. She made her displeasure known, trying to pull him back, but understood when he slid down between her legs, and she spread them willingly with a happy moan.

He pushed her wet lips open wide, and with a single smooth motion licked across her hard clit and buried two fingers in her pussy.

"Oh shit!" Ellen screamed, as her pussy rhythmically squeezed Barry's fingers with almost painful tightness.

He licked in small circles, thrusting with his fingers, and the intensity of her pleasure quickly became almost too much for her to handle.

"Oh God, what are you - I can't -" she tried to protest, but her ability to form coherent sentences was gone, and he did not let up. She put her hands on his head and held on tightly.

Finally she pulled away, nearly out of her mind with need. She turned onto her stomach and lifted her ass in the air. She did not beg, for her arousal had taken her beyond words, but none were needed. Her invitation was unmistakable and primal, less an offer and more a demand. Barry didn't think to hesitate, nor could he have. He entered his willing woman and they became one.

Ellen nearly lost consciousness as another climax went off inside her like a bomb. She thrust herself back into him as hard as she could. Their bodies slammed together wildly, all inhibitions gone. A raging wildfire burned through the core of their beings as they mated with a force too great to maintain.

They shook as a hurricane of pleasure ripped through them both, a towering thunderstorm that washed away all remaining thought.

**********

Four hours later they awoke to another beautiful summer afternoon. They were soon walking south under the warm sun, holding hands. Ellen carried a small, hastily packed overnight bag over one shoulder.

Finally forced to talk without the possibility of distraction, they found they had a great deal in common. With many overlapping interests and shared hobbies, and few significant differences in personality, they had much to discuss and little to argue about.

It was almost boring how well everything was working out, Ellen reflected, but she couldn't find it in herself to be even a little bit disappointed by the lack of drama. Everything seemed heightened by the simple joy of shared experience.

"I wonder if this is how junkies feel."

"What?" Barry laughed at her non-sequitur.

"I mean, I'm starting to think I'm never gonna stop being happy. Being this horny for this long should be getting irritating, but I just can't make myself feel annoyed about anything!" Ellen smiled. "See? I can't stop with the smiling! My face is starting to hurt."

"Well, we better reach some kind of equilibrium soon. Junkies eventually overdose."

"Haha, overdose of love, what a way to go. Hey, at least we managed to stop and eat a couple times. Actually, maybe we should do that as soon as we get there, before our mouths find other things to do."

"Well, your mouth gets a gold medal in everything I've seen her do so far."

"Just don't ask her to sing, she gets disqualified every time in that event."

"Agree to disagree, I've heard her belt out some real bangers."

"Quit teasing," Ellen said, pretending to be hurt. "I swear I'm not usually that loud!"

"It's cool, how else am I supposed to know you're enjoying it?"

She rolled her eyes. "Oh, I don't know know, I thought maybe the fact that I blow my top the second you put it in me was a clue."

Barry gave her hand a squeeze. "Mmm, it is very flattering."

"It's embarrassing, is what it is. Ladies are supposed to play hard to get. Make you work for it. Otherwise you get a big head."

"Can I still get a little head?"

She gasped indignantly and yanked her hand away. "Ass!" She turned her head in a huff so he wouldn't see her smile.

"Ah yes, I forgot, that was the deal."

"Ooh, that does it!" she cried, leaping onto his back. "Now you have to carry me the rest of the way!"

"Oof!" he grunted. "Alright, we'll see how well I can bone you after you compress my spine, fatty."

"Oh I will bite your ear right off!" she shrieked, giving his earlobe a playful nip. "Now mush!"

"Chill out there, Mike Tyson!" he complained as he headed off. "Keep nibbling and the only thing that will be mush is my legs! Who's gonna carry your lazy ass then?"

Soon they were standing in Barry's living room. "Whee, that was fun! You make a good pony."

"Yeah, I've noticed you enjoy riding me," he said sardonically.

Ellen giggled and looked around from her high perch. "Wow, you weren't kidding, this is small." She slid down to the floor. "What is this, an apartment for ants?"

"Yep," he said, leaning down and kissing her. "And you are really really really ridiculously good looking."

"Seriously, though," she said, looking at the two chairs that were the only furniture in the room. "There's not even space in here for a decent couch."

He kissed her again. "Don't worry, the bed is nice."

"Ooo, let's see."

In the bedroom, they began the slow, magical ritual of undressing each other, all thoughts of food forgotten.

Barry kissed her bare shoulder and Ellen gasped, lightly scratching his back. He moved down to her breasts, lavishing them with kisses.

"Oh Barry," she said breathlessly, "tell me you love me."

"I love you, Ellen. I love everything about you." She blushed and squirmed deliciously.

"Have you ever been in love before? I've never said it to any other guy."

He shook his head. "I've never said it before either. There were a few times I thought I might have been. Either I was very wrong or this is a whole new definition I've never heard of."

She smiled. "'Forswear it, sight!'"

"Boo, cliché foul, ten yard penalty!" he chuckled. "You know, I always thought it was dumb that's considered the quintessential love story of all time. Just seemed like a story about stupid, horny teenagers. But now... I think I've gained a new appreciation for it in the last twenty-four hours."

"If I saw anyone behaving the way we've been carrying on, I'd call them shallow morons."

"Exactly! Beyond physical compatibility, what do we really know about each other? Love at first sight is a ludicrous concept on its face."

Ellen brushed a hand across his cheek. "And yet."

"And yet," Barry agreed, kissing her. "Maybe old Bill knew what he was talking about after all." They kissed again, and sank down onto the bed, wrapped around each other. They let their newfound bliss block out the world until they were all that remained, and all that mattered.

When the moment came and they were joined again, Ellen felt her body tense as she rose up and over the peak of her pleasure, as it seemed she could not fail to do upon feeling him within her. But this time was as tame as the last had been fierce. It was as mild as an orgasm could be, with a minimum of fuss, and she delighted at the unhurried grace of their slow coupling.

As the tension built, she held his eye, willing him to give his all, determined to satisfy.

Barry felt like he was lost in a tidal wave of bliss. She was a deep pool of pleasure into which he could sink forever. His desire for her grew ever greater until he knew nothing but the fabulous joy of making love to her, and the wondrous knowledge that she would always match his passion.

As they reached the summit together, they whispered their love for one another. The world flew away in an avalanche of sensation, and together they dreamed of drifting through a great ocean of stars.