Love in a Harem Ch. 04

Story Info
Lesbian love blossoms.
3.4k words
4.3
3.8k
5
1

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers

Le Maître leads the way to a part of the Harem they have not seen before. An armed eunuch stands on guard on each side of the doors. There is a prominent sign on each door, one sign states that the apartments are for the sole and exclusive use of the Royal Family of Sharjah, their concubines and authorised servants. The other sign states that any unauthorised entry or attempted entry will result in death by beheading. Le Maître explains that the apartments are in fact part of the Royal Harem in the Palace at Sharjah City and Harem Concubine Maryam and Harem Concubine Ayisha are now officially known as Royal Concubine Maryam and Royal Concubine Ayisha. The doors are opened and Le Maître leads the ladies and their servants inside, the doors are closed behind them.

They sit in the lounge and their servants bring coffee and sweetmeats to refresh them. Le Maître explains: "There is no cause for concern. The Crown Prince, also known as 'the heir' has chosen Ayisha as his first official Royal Concubine and his younger brother, also known as 'the spare' has chosen Maryam as his first official Royal Concubine. Neither of you are available to any other male. The penalty for congress between a Royal Concubine and any other male, is death by beheading for the male and death by strangulation for the Royal Concubine. This is a very great honour that is bestowed on you both and the reason for your continual and close protection. You are required to cease taking contraception forthwith. On giving birth to a son, you will become the first wife of your Prince. There is a hierarchy in the Royal Harem headed by the first wife of the Emir, after which comes the first wife of the heir, the first wife of the spare, etcetera. Then come the favourites, which include you both, in the same order as for wives".

Le Maître continues: "There is a lot to learn, but we are here to help you, as are your personal servants. You expressed a wish to take a basic skills dance class. The Harem Concubine that teaches dance has been authorised to enter these apartments to start your classes this afternoon and each afternoon until you leave for the Royal Harem. Please make yourselves at home, there is a private pool, all other facilities are here and fresh food will be prepared for you by your own chef, a eunuch. I will now leave you in the care of your servants". He bows and they bow back to him and he goes to the doors and using the entry phone requests that the doors be opened so he may return to his duties. The doors open, he departs and the doors close solidly behind him. Ayisha is turned on by both her active protection and the thought of her imprisonment as the sexual slave cum breeding stock of the Crown Prince.

The girls look around the apartment and are delighted to discover a bedroom that is almost identical to the one in which they spent the last night with their Prince. They sit together on the bed and agree that this is where they will sleep. The servant nods and assures them that the room will be prepared for them. They return to the lounge and take a light lunch then chat about the lightning speed at which their circumstances seem to be changing. They wonder what life will be like in the Royal Harem as prospective mothers rather than high class prostitutes. In one way they are delighted with the change but they admit to each other a regret that their lives as sluts have ended, they giggle together that at least they are allowed to enjoy each other.

Meher, the dance teacher, is admitted and bows respectfully, they smile and bow their heads in response. She says that she has been informed of their wish to take the entry level belly dance class. They say that they do and she asks them to join her in a part of the large room unencumbered by furniture. Facing them she says: "This first class deals with belly dance posture and how to do chest circles. The first of four important points regarding posture is about the shoulders and upper body. Please do as I do during this walk-through. Raise the shoulders up... push them back... then drop them down. That's good, now try again and try to ensure that the chest doesn't get lifted and stays as central as possible to your body. Excellent, now practice several times and try to feel all the time that stable unmoving centre of your chest".

She continues: "Understanding the position of your hips is crucial to belly dancing. Your tailbone should point down to the floor, so tuck in and lower the tailbone which will lift your pelvic floor to look up at the ceiling. Try to use your bottom muscles as little as possible because this second point of posture should be maintained at all times during belly dance. The third point of posture is your knees, which should point forward at all times, so when your knees are bent, the legs will elegantly form a front facing 'v' shape on its side like an arrowhead. The position of the feet is also important and is the final point of our four points on posture. The feet should be spaced at less than the width of your hips to maintain balance. Make sure that your knees are not locked or are too bent so that you are standing comfortably without effort". The positions are each practised several times, accompanied by giggles, as the girls attempt to follow her instructions and mimic her positions.

When satisfied she says: "The next part is more enjoyable because now we can learn how to do Chest Circles, which are based on two movements: lifting and lowering the chest and moving the chest from side to side. For the first movement we concentrate on the upper abdomen and the middle of the back, making sure the movements don't influence the position of the shoulders or the hips. It helps if you place your hands on your hips at this stage. But first, place two fingers in the middle of your chest and as you lift and lower your chest you should feel a little muscle that opens and closes. Hands on hips, try again with a sharp lift and lower of the chest and feel your upper abdomen and middle back move. The second movement is the chest glide from side to side, the muscle at your sides are now being used, try not to let your shoulders move as they will make the movement look inelegant. When it feels correct, try a sharp chest glide".

The girls giggle as they try to correct their mistakes and she helps them individually until satisfied: "Now we will put the two movements together to create the Chest Circles. With hands on hips, we take the chest to one side, lift the chest and holding it raised, move the chest to the other side then lower the chest. Try it: first side and up then the other side and down. As you repeat the movement and it feels smooth enough, you can repeat them so one chest circle merges into another. At slow speed your chest seems to be making a large circle and as you speed up the circle becomes smaller. Please remember that elegance is the goal at this stage". She turns on the music and they really start to enjoy themselves as they start improving with practice.

After Meher has departed the girls decide to bathe in the pool. As they undress each other, their servants suggest they start with a waxing, so if they are called to travel at short notice they will look their best from every perspective. They help each to remove their treasured Odalisque Tiara then lie face up on the massage couches. When the wax is warm enough, they ask the ladies to open their legs and they paint a small section of their private parts liberally with the wax, being careful to hold their outer labia closed and to the opposite side, so that no wax can stray inside. It has been a few hours since they were last touched and Ayisha's inner slut begs her to join with Maryam as soon as possible. She smiles in anticipation. The wax is quickly removed from each section and with much less discomfort than before. When all sections are completed the whole area is softly massaged with a balm and feels heavenly. Ayisha's servant notices her pleasure and whispers: "If Lady Ayisha wishes, the massage after bathing can include intimate attention to calm any post-waxing irritation". Ayisha nods with a smile whispering: "Yes, please". Her inner slut grins like a Cheshire cat.

Maryam approaches and admires Ayisha's hairless genitals, she smiles and trails a finger between her soft labia, then kisses her sensually on the lips. Ayisha melts into the kiss with a purr as Maryam's attentions reach her button. She helps her sit up and her servant hands her a vibrator as if it was prearranged. Maryam puts an arm around Ayisha to support her and touches the vibrating toy to her button. She moans in pleasure and Maryam inserts the buzzing vibrator and their mouths lock together, joined as if by magic by their dancing tongues. The servants are delighted, recalling when they were young concubines and enjoyed a range of approved company executives and other Harem Concubines. Ayisha cries her release into Maryam's mouth and her servant dips between her legs without delay to keep her nice and clean.

In the pool, the Royal Concubines are washed by their servants in a way that leaves no doubt about their devotion to them. In one way the girls are disappointed because they were looking forward so much to being alone and intimate together. However, they are happy to receive their devoted service and wonder independently if they would want, or be allowed, to travel with them to the Royal Harem in Sharjah City. The washing finds its way between their legs, the servants standing beside them with a leg either side so that their sex is pressed against the Mistress' hip allowing each servant to sensuously touch her Mistress' sex and bottom simultaneously. Penetrated and excited in two such sensitive places at the same time, it isn't very long before both girls experience a whole body orgasm and almost need support to stand, which is happily provided.

The girls lie face down on the massage couches while their servants collect the necessary essential oils and creams. While they are away they exchange thoughts on their servants, good, faithful and reliable servants might be hard to find, specially in another country. They are to discuss the matter, leaving out the intimate details, first with their servants and then, if they desire to continue serving them, with Le Maître. Their servants return and the most wonderful of massages received. Ayisha could swear that she was on the verge of another orgasm just from the massage alone. They get up slowly from the couches assisted by their still naked servants, who still are very attractive ladies, probably in their mid to late thirties.

They sit, wearing a bathrobe and slippers, while their hair is brushed. Even this experience is unlike anything they previously encountered and when the hair is finished they are given the most relaxing and sensual Indian Head Massage ever. Individually, they decide to do all they can to retain their services. Their hair prepared, their Odalisque Tiaras are placed on their heads and new clothes, suitable for Royal Concubines are brought to them. The lower covering is replaced with a long silk opaque skirt with slits at the side rising to the hips. Both are a smooth purple satin with gold embroidered arab geometric symbols at the edges. The shoes are matching purple with gold edging and a pretty little gold satin bow. A beautiful gold belt with several strands of light chain the are decoratively draped in crescent moon shapes at the front. Finally a matching purple bra with gold edging and crescent strands of gold chain are draped from the bra. When they see themselves in the long mirror they are speechless with delight.

After dinner they are seated together on a couch in the lounge and their servants serve hot chocolate. They take the opportunity to ask their servants to sit and drink chocolate with them. They chat about their lives in the Harem and ask how they have felt joining them here in the Royal Apartments. They enthuse about having such nice Mistresses and hope their service has been satisfactory. This is just the opening Ayisha had hoped for and responds that they are so satisfied, in all aspects (stressing the intimate service as well), that they would not wish to be served by anyone else. The servants look hopefully to Ayisha and say that they will be very sad when they leave for the Royal Harem. Ayisha asks the question that she and Maryam agreed: "If it could be arranged, would you both like to remain permanently in our service and travel with us to the Royal Harem?" Both servants smile broadly and together assert there is nothing that would make them happier. Ayisha says with a warm smile: "It seems the time has arrived for us to seek the guidance and assistance of Le Maître!" Ayisha's servant asks if she may call Le Maître and permission is enthusiastically given.

It isn't long before Le Maître arrives, he is admitted and bows to the ladies. They think it a good sign of their new influence that he responded without delay. The servants discreetly withdraw from the room to allow private discussion. Maryam explains the position and asks for his guidance and assistance. He has noticed the four glasses on the table and assumes the extras were for the servants. Le Maître says: "I could not be happier to hear your request. Their Royal Highnesses had asked me to find two suitable Concubines that deserve such advancement and would make perfect permanent Companions for yourselves, who might otherwise feel lonely in the Royal Palace. They had confirmed their willingness to travel with their new Mistresses before the Royal Dinner Party in the penthouse. Therefore, although I need to notify their Royal Highnesses, their permission has already been granted. I hope this news meets with your approval, would you like me to give them the news officially?"

The ladies say that they would like Le Maître to tell their Official Companions the good news and a bell is rung to summon them to the lounge. They stand nervously until Le Maître has said his opening words: "Good news, everyone is delighted" and he confirms how high the authorisation is that now makes them Official Companions to their new Mistresses.

That night Ayisha is being prepared for bed and she tells her that now she is her Official Companion there is no need for formality, such as bowing, between them except perhaps in the presence of others. She may address her as Ayisha in private but as Lady Ayisha when others are present. In turn she will call her by her name Amina. Unless they are told otherwise a greeting or parting kiss is not only acceptable but desired. Intimate caresses, when alone together, are welcomed but are not compulsory. At the same time Maryam is saying the same things to Layla.

Amina undresses Ayisha and puts a sheer babydoll nightie over her head and smoothes it down her body, carressing her nipples as her hands slowly descend toward her genitals, she winks, kisses her finger and traces it up between her labia to her button where she lingers for a few exciting moments. Then she accompanies her to bed, tucks her in and kisses her gently on the lips to which Ayisha, now aroused, responds. They whisper goodnight to each other and Ayisha snuggles under the covers to await the arrival of Maryam. It isn't long before she arrives accompanied by a smiling Layla, who tucks her into bed, engages in a lingering kiss with her and after exchanging goodnight wishes departs. The main lights are switched off leaving only the soft low light from the bedside reading lamps. They are alone at last.

Maryam snuggles up to Ayisha and puts her arms around her, whispering that Layla ensured she would arrive in bed nicely aroused. Ayisha giggles and whispers that Amina did the same... naughty, but very thoughtful and very nice. She nestles into Maryam's shoulder and their lips meet in the sweetest kiss, the first real expression of their growing feelings for each other. Their kisses reflect their heightened arousal, lips parting so their tongues can touch in their first imitation of their belly dance lesson, side to side, up and down, round and round, all the time recording the others fragrance and flavour as if to be more able to find each other the next time. Their hands sensually glide over the other's skin, noting where it draws a little gasp or sigh of pleasure. In no time at all their babydoll nighties ride up and as one suckles on the other's breast, the other runs her hand through her hair and kisses her head.

They remove their nighties and just as Maryam is going down to pleasure Ayisha, she whispers: "No my love, it is my turn to please you!" They giggle and decide on mutual pleasure. Maryam motions for Ayisha to lie on her back in the centre of the bed and then kneels to straddle her head so her sex is close to her mouth and she faces Amina's feet. She then leans forward until her own mouth is close to Ayisha's sex, their first 69. Ayisha spreads her legs and raises them over Maryam's shoulders, thus lifting her sex for easy access. She grabs a cushion to raise her head so her mouth is even closer to Maryam's sex. They inhale each other's fragrance and softly touch the tip of their tongues between her lips, teasingly doing it again and again but not quite yet touching her button. They were aroused on getting into bed, but now their self control is positively miraculous.

Tongues seek and find each other's clitoris, it is if they were at the Royal Dinner Party and a gong has sounded for the moment of divine contact. Ayisha inserts two fingers into Maryam and hooks them so she can gently feel for her magical g-spot. A soft sigh from Maryam tells her she has found it, and a moment later Ayisha sends the same signal. Ready to ascend into heaven, both suckle in pulses on each other's clitoris and softly trace little circles on her g-spot. It isn't long before the sounds become more audible, but the girls couldn't care less because they are totally absorbed in each other. They have become so wet that their mouths take a short pause from suckling, to lick the other's nectar then return to the dual simulation of clitoris and g-spot.

Their touches send waves of pleasure through each other, it is so addictive and their cries become louder and louder. Needing to climax together, they increase the intensity of sucking and circling on the g-spot. The pressure inside them rises until, with a final increase in intensity, they both cry their ecstasy as a whole body orgasm is achieved. Both are like kittens lapping at a saucer of milk as they taste each other's juices and when it mixes with their own saliva, swallow to complete their divine union.

They lie mouth to sex for some time, lust is replaced with such love and adoration for each other. When they eventually turn round, they French kiss mixing their absolute essence in each other's gorgeous mouth. They fall asleep with Ayisha nestled into the crook of Maryam's arm that is around her. In the early hours they wake and enjoy each other again then end by putting on their nighties and slipping under the covers. Little do they realise that they are wearing each other's babydoll nightie!

EvieUKNE
EvieUKNE
137 Followers