Love in an Elevator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miko reached for another water bottle, opened it, and slowly poured some of the water down the middle of Trina's chest, letting the cool water drizzle down between her chocolate breasts.

Trina moaned in the softest and sexiest of ways, "Ahh, that feels so nice!"

Miko asked, "Shall I continue?"

Trina was completely drawn in by what was happening, as she continued stroking her hands up and down Miko's legs, as the water cooled her down and the nylon legs simultaneously soothed her, "Yes, please."

Miko drizzled a little more water down her chest, moving the bottle back and forth this time to create a wider stream, some of the trickles rolling across Trina's nipples poking through the sports bra, and then ever so slowly she pulled Trina's bra completely off, and began rubbing her breasts and her very hard nipples skin to skin.

Trina asked in a stammer, suddenly realizing what was happening, even as she continued rubbing those soothing nylons, "W-w-what are you doing to me?"

Miko didn't answer the question, but instead asked, as she playfully pinched each nipple, "Are you still hyperventilating?"

Trina realized she wasn't. "No, not at all."

Miko asked again, wanting the pretty black girl to give herself willingly, always loving the thrill of a new submission, "Do you want me to stop?"

Trina was confused. She had "Yes...I mean, no. I mean... I don't know."

Miko said, rolling her fingers over Trina's nipples in a slow, smooth way, "You're so sexy, Trina! Has anyone ever told you how incredibly hot you are?" After she said this, she gently nibbled on Trina's earlobe, knowing this would drive the horny girl into a frenzy.

"Not in a long time," Trina moaned, the double pleasure on her nipples and hot breath in her ear churning her into a muddled mess, her hands still never leaving Miko's legs. Truth was, she was called sexy all the time at the gym, but only by guys wanting to fuck her... and this was somehow different, even though it seemed likely Miko wanted to do the same thing. She was so confused! Miko's soft touch was stimulating her in ways she hadn't expected, yet she knew this was wrong. For one thing, it certainly wasn't straight!

Miko continued her sly seduction with an abundance of flattery, as she moved her hand to Trina's thong-covered pussy. "Well, I think you're the most beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes upon. And I bet you even taste as good as you look!"

"Oh God," Trina gasped, as she felt a woman touching her pussy for the first time. She knew she should stop what was happening, yet her body was melting into Miko's touch.

"I'll make you feel so good," Miko whispered, and continuing her sexual onslaught of enhanced pleasure, she slid her finger past the gauzy thong, and then continued rather easily into Trina's dripping pussy, but only lingering there for a few seconds.

"Oh, God," Trina repeated, as her hands squeezed Miko's legs through those heavenly nylons, the pleasure inside her slowly rising while she was unable to do anything but allow these liberties to continue.

Miko knew the power of the tease as she fingered Trina for just a few seconds, just enough to rev Trina's engine, before she pulled her finger out and brought that finger, now glistening with wetness, to her mouth and sucked it dry. "Mmmmmm, yummy, I was right; you do taste delicious!"

"Miko," Trina moaned, bewildered by what was happening and how she was feeling, melting both physically and emotionally. She wasn't even sure what words she was planning to say next: stop, or please don't stop... both were in her head, but neither of those opposing thoughts escaped her slightly trembling lips, which matched her slightly trembling body.

"Ssssssshush," Miko whispered, as she discarded her own bra, then drew them both to kneeling upright, grasped the back of Trina's head, and kissed her.

Trina's eyes went wide as another girl kissed her. She hesitated just for a moment before returning the kiss. A kiss that was so intimate, Miko's lips so soft and tender, and it just felt so natural.

They continued kissing for a couple minutes before Miko broke gently away and said, "I'm going to make you feel really good, Trina."

"I can't believe we're doing this... this... whatever this is," Trina said, as Miko guided Trina's body around to face her, and then crawled between Trina's toned dark chocolate legs. Which looked even darker now with all her perspiration, as did Miko's body.

"Do you want me to stop?" Miko asked, kissing Trina's inner thigh.

"No, please don't," Trina begged without hesitation; she needed this. She hadn't been laid in weeks, and other than a vibrator that no longer vibrated since the batteries had corroded inside, she hadn't had much fun at all for some time.

"Good, then I have your permission to continue," Miko said. "I'm going to make you feel very good, Trina."

"Okay." Trina watched in awe, accepting this was happening, suddenly wanting this to happen, and warm sensations coursed through her just from feeling Miko's hot breath and wet lips on her inner thigh.

"But as a matter of fact," she added, "I want to give you more than just permission to do certain specific things. In my work as a personal trainer I'm always in charge, and when I'm on a basketball or volleyball court, I'm always the captain of my team. So while you and I play with each other sexually, I'd like you to be in charge... just take for granted that unless I object to something, you have my permission to do whatever you like with me. I believe by now you've demonstrated your knowledge and ability to handle the responsibility. Would you do that for me?"

"I can most certainly do that for you... it's who I am, actually! So right now you can help me to get this wretched thong off," Miko said, bringing her hands to it.

"You just urged me to put it on," Trina joked, as she lifted her ass up and allowed the cute and maybe not so nerdy Korean to pull it off.

"At the time I wasn't planning on eating your pussy," Miko smiled, as she carelessly tossed the thong aside. And while we're at it, I want you to put these on," she added, reaching into one of her bags for a new pair of stockings. "These are exactly like the ones I'm wearing... just as soft and comfortable."

She watched while Trina smoothed them onto her sweaty legs, and then leaned down and kissed Trina's other parted lips.

"Just so you know, I've neverrrrrrrrrrr..." Trina's began before she felt Miko's lips on her pussy, "...been with a girl!"

"No? Then I think you'll discover I can give you pleasure in ways no boy ever can," Miko promised, having always been able to make a girl come like crazy, whether she started out straight or otherwise. At med school she'd learned all about female anatomy, and (not in class of course) she'd practiced her oral technique on dozens of women in the past few years, but had gone cold turkey during the past few months while she focused on her academics. As she parted Trina's pink pussy lips, so perfectly contrasted against her chocolate skin, she was reminded how much she always loved the taste of pussy... she also loved turning a straight girl or woman; many of her sexual encounters had been with older women (teachers in high school, three professors so far, two of them actually physicians, and more than a couple of MILFs at the freewheeling Le Château Club). (Yes, sometimes when things were slow at the Club, the staff was allowed to play with the customers.) She could be submissive to the right woman, but more times than not she was both the seductress and the dominant.

"Miko..." Trina moaned, although she wasn't sure what she planned to say next, the sudden tongue exploring her pussy in ways no man ever had... slowly... sensually... teasingly yet pleasingly, and it had her mind literally going blank.

Miko, having listened carefully to Trina's soft moans and total acceptance of what was happening to her, explored every crevice of Trina's wet pussy, which, of course, made it even wetter. "You taste even better than chocolate," Miko purred, not meaning it in a Trina-is-black way, but sharing a truth that she preferred the taste of pussy to chocolate way.

"I've never had anyone eat me like this," Trina said, the pleasure growing inside her unlike anything she'd ever felt before. "You're just so good at it!"

"Oh, if you like what I'm doing now, just wait... I'm only getting started," Miko promised, as she brought her lips to Trina's hard nipple while sliding two fingers inside the sopping wet pussy.

"Oh, God," Trina, who went to church every Sunday and usually didn't use the Lord's name during sex, felt her entire body burning with lust and desire.

"Prepare to have your world rocked," Miko said, knowing that 99% of straight women had never experienced a g-spot orgasm... but Miko had the magic touch, and as she sucked the clit between her lips while also licking, she found Trina's g-spot and tapped it like a rock and roll drum solo!

"OH... MY... GOD!!!!!" Trina screamed, as her legs stiffened, her mind went completely blank, and she collapsed onto her back, as she experienced the most intense orgasm of her life... discovering hands-on, or more accurately fingers on, the crazy power of a g-spot orgasm.

"Mmmmmmm, that's it, come all over my face," Miko encouraged, hungrily lapping up her favourite treat... pussy cum.

"Too good," Trina moaned weakly, as her entire body felt incinerated in the afterglow of her euphoria.

Miko, who wanted to give Trina the time of her life, and perhaps even to win her over into becoming her girlfriend, reached over to feel around in her bag of groceries while still lapping up the flowing juices, until she found a cucumber. She struggled to get the plastic wrap off of it, and when she succeeded, she slid the thick, makeshift fuck toy inside Trina.

"Oh my God, what is that?" Trina gasped, sitting up to see the green vegetable mostly inside her pussy.

"It's important to get your daily greens," Miko smiled at Trina as she began slowly fucking her pussy.

"You're so wiiiiiicked," Trina moaned, as she watched herself getting fucked, and her first orgasm lingered on while a second wave quickly grew inside her.

"Guilty as charged, and you don't even know the half of it," Miko smiled... yes... wickedly, before a truly wicked idea popped into her head. The cucumber was about fourteen inches long. Fourteen divided by two was seven, which was effectively a decent-sized cock, especially since it was so thick. So after a minute or so of fucking Trina, she decided she should multi-task, so she kicked off her heels and then scissored Trina and requested, "Can you hold the cucumber steady for me, baby?"

"Uh, sure," Trina agreed, her eyes going round as she realized Miko's intention. She held the cucumber steady as Miko lined her pussy up to it and slowly slithered even closer, as half of it disappeared inside her own wet pussy. Slowly but surely the entire cucumber disappeared, until the two girls' lower lips were kissing. "Oh, my," Trina moaned, as her half of the cucumber filled her.

"I'm certain you've never done this before, and neither have I," Miko shared, as she slowly began grinding.

"Feels really good," Trina said as she reached for Miko's nylon-clad ankle for support, and for some reason felt the urge to lick the sexy, silky sole.

"Oh, I love that," Miko moaned, having found a couple of women, both of them MILFs, who loved to suck on her nylon-clad toes. Her former high school English teacher Mrs. Walker had used to fuck herself to orgasm on her nylon-clad foot, and then to lick her own cum off of it. That had been so hot!

"I just feel compelled to lick it," Trina said, surprised by the sweet salty taste of the nylon, mixed with the natural foot sweat.

"I hope you'll feel compelled to lick something else later on," Miko teased, as they both slowly fucked themselves by grinding against each other.

"You might convince me to do that," Trina said coyly, the idea of licking another girl's pussy having visited her head on some very rare occasions, having twice walked in on two girls engaged in lesbian activity at the gym, once being invited to join (she'd declined), but now she was feeling a far more compelling level of curiosity.

"I'll keep you to that," Miko moaned.

"I only said might," Trina teased.

"But earlier you said I was in charge."

"Touché!" Trina giggled. "Then do whatever you want; I'm sure I'll love it, whatever it is."

For a couple minutes Trina licked both of Miko's feet, switching back and forth while they slowly fucked each other, and as they both got more fevered they became more aggressive, which led to their abruptly breaking the poor cucumber in two!

"Fuck!" they both cried out in unison.

"They just don't build cucumbers like they used to," Miko joked, as she backed away and pulled her half of the cucumber out of her pussy. She brought it to Trina's lips and said, "Here; taste a sample of your next meal."

Trina opened her mouth and sucked the pussy-juice-coated cucumber until it was clean.

Miko thought that was one of the hottest things she'd ever seen, and she'd witnessed some hot encounters. From being eaten by a mother under a table at a friend's house while the friend was oblivious, to finger banging a mother of five in a church bathroom, to the thrill of being given a front-of-the-line pass to eat Big Rosie at her most recent birthday party at Le Château Club after having eaten a dozen other women straight, and then being told she could have any woman she wished between her legs, and choosing the legendary Mistress Megan, whose pet Jenny had long since become one of Miko's intimate friends, to go down on her. God, she could already imagine taking Trina to that no-holes-barred lesbian club.

Trina had enjoyed the salty sweat of the Korean girl's nylon-clad sole, but the sweet, tangy taste of her pussy juice made her taste buds really spark! The task was so sexy, so taboo, so kinky, and yet it felt so natural. Trina's submissive persona allowed Miko to take control easily.

Miko pulled the cucumber out of Trina's pussy, the slippery thing presenting her with a bit of trouble, and then she asked, "Do you know what my favourite number is?"

"Twenty-three?" Trina guessed with a wicked smile, after Miko had pulled the other half cucumber out of her mouth.

"No silly, it's...." Miko began, surprised the answer hadn't been obvious.

"How about times three?" Trina added.

"Oh, you teasing bad girl," Miko smiled, as she straddled the gorgeous black goddess.

"Yes, please sit on my face," Trina urged, so infatuated with Miko by now and so enthralled with this moment, and so excited to taste Miko directly from the source... the cucumber having been just a teasing sample.

"Do you want to eat my pussy, Trina?" Miko asked as she lowered her invitingly pungent pussy onto her face.

"Yes, you've won me over; what I really want to do now is whatever the hell you want me to do with you," Trina said, feeling sexually alive for the first time in a long while. A dozen failed relationships with insensitive men had jaded her, but this wild walk on the other side felt so different, and so right!

"Whatever I want? Then sweetheart, do I have some delightful surprises in store for you," Miko said, then joked, "you'll particularly like what's behind Curtain Three," as she lowered her head between Trina's widespread legs.

Trina leaned her head up a little and began to lick, the strong, exotic scent of Asian pussy enveloping her in this position.

Miko moaned when she first felt Trina's tongue on her pussy. She'd imagined this moment many times during the past three months, but had always visualised it as a hate fuck in revenge for the perceived injustice. But now that she knew the explanation and had enjoyed a good laugh about it, she saw Trina as something more. "Oh, yes Trina, that feels really good!" She knew from experience the importance of encouraging a novice pussy licker, who'd feel insecure about doing a good job.

"You taste so good," Trina said, in awe of the taste of a woman... this indeed being the most delicious of all forbidden fruits.

"I know," Miko said, knowing her pussy was quite addicting. Once women tasted it, they'd often hurry back for more. Wishing to continue surprising Trina, instead of resuming licking her pussy in this renamed 23 times 3 position, she rolled Trina on top of her, spread her tight ass cheeks apart and gently probed her puckered asshole with her tongue.

"Oh my," Trina said, never having had her ass eaten, nor had she allowed any guy to sodomize her, although many had tried to coax her into it. She was naturally submissive and had allowed guys to do many things to her that she shouldn't, but she'd steadfastly maintained her ass as an 'out only' hole... she'd just never fathomed a dick in there feeling remotely pleasurable. But this tongue now licking her asshole had sidestepped any suppositions about how it might feel, and it undeniably felt very, very good... sensual even!

"You have such a cute little asshole," Miko praised as she swirled her tongue around it.

"That feels weirdly good," Trina said.

"An ass like yours deserves to be worshiped," Miko said, as Trina continued licking her pussy.

"Well then, worship away," Trina said awkwardly, even though this wasn't anything like the kind of worship she was accustomed to.

For five minutes, Trina licked Miko's pussy and Miko licked Trina's asshole.

Then Miko, her orgasm rising, and wanting to get Trina off again too, grabbed Trina's ass firmly and rolled her onto her back, continuing the 69, but once again burying her face in Trina's pussy.

There was no more talking.

Just licking.

And then fingers probing as well.

Soon both girls were finger banging each other while hungrily licking away.

"Come for me," Miko said, as three fingers slammed into Trina.