Love in an Elevator

Story Info
Two girls get stuck in an elevator during a heat wave, and...
7.1k words
4.45
300.5k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Two girls get stuck in an elevator during a heat wave, and....

Note 1: This sweet, romantic idea came from Breezy.

Note 2: This is a VALENTINE'S DAY 2022 Contest Story.

Note 3: Thanks to Breezy and Tex Beethoven for putting their heads together to edit and illustrate this story, and also to Breezy for her ongoing suggestions to me during its initial evolution.

Note 4: Thanks also to Jenny and Ashley from my 'Bedding the Babysitter' series, and to Big Rosie from my various too numerous to mention stories, for their Cameo appearances in this story. Much appreciated, ladies!

Love in an Elevator

Katrina (who went by Trina) and Mi Ko (who went by Miko) weren't getting along. Miko assumed it was a race thing, since she was Korean and Trina was black.

Their friction stemmed from a moment last November when Miko was carrying a heavy load of laundry to the elevator in their apartment building's basement, and saw Trina already inside it. She called out for Trina to hold the door for her as she rushed towards her with her load, but Trina only stared worriedly at her while she hastily pressed the button to close the door instead of keeping it open!

So Miko was pissed. To make it worse, she dropped the basket, and all her clean and neatly folded clothes fell into untidy heaps on the floor.

That had been three months ago.

Since then, neither had spoken to the other... Miko either glaring at or giving cold looks to the bitch, while Trina just avoided eye contact. To cheer herself up, Miko even treated herself to a new hairdo, including having it dyed to somewhat startling new colours.

Then fate intervened, and they both shared the elevator for the first time since their altercation, since if one saw the other heading to the elevator, she held back and waited for its next arrival, since they lived on the same upstairs floor, although at opposite ends.

But around 7:00 pm on February 15, Miko was waiting for the elevator with both of her hands filled with shopping bags, when the door opened and Trina was standing inside it leaning against the wall with, ironically, a basket of clean clothes on the floor next to her, having just been in the basement. Meaning that this time Miko couldn't wait for the elevator to complete a cycle without openly snubbing the irritating woman, which she was loathe to do.

Trina quickly looked aside as Miko stepped in, her usual pleasant demeanor instantly ripped away.

They stood on opposite sides, Miko with various shopping bags of clothing and other items in the corner next to her, still fuming over something that had happened three months ago. She was twenty-three, with medium length bright blue hair with yellow tips braided around her head (unlike three months ago when her hair had been mostly black). She was 5'6" and just over 110 pounds, with shapely c-cups. She was a complex young woman. On the outside she was fashionable and tending towards sweet and innocent, but her inner self was a completely different story. Underneath her bright red form-fitting dress, she was secretly wearing a black lace bra and matching black stockings, and no panties... she hardly ever wore them... crazy on a day unseasonably hot (but not unheard of in San Diego) of over a hundred degrees... not her lack of panties, but that she always wore nylons... even at college, where everyone dressed down instead of up... and even on a day when everyone else was wearing as little clothing as possible. Her next secret: she was a lesbian. And yet another secret was she used her innocent persona to seduce pretty girls, and especially older women... it was her secret gift. Yet another big secret... her nipples and various places in her torso were pierced. (Of course the gem-topped studs in her ears weren't a secret to anyone who cared to look, but taken by themselves they were more fashionable than remarkable.) Lastly, although many people would assume she was submissive like many women in her culture tended to be, she was invariably dominant in all her sexual encounters. For example, no one could possibly imagine she owned six strap-on cocks of varying sizes, all of them used frequently.

Trina on the other hand, was a little older at twenty-five, had short, pixie-cut platinum hair, was 5'5" (an inch shorter than Miko), 135 pounds of muscle (or 25 pounds heavier than Miko) with 36d big tits, and an amazing big black booty you could bounce a quarter off of (but only if you dared). She exuded a strong persona, and she exercised it on the volleyball and basketball courts, where she was always the best player on the team.

But then, shortly after the doors closed and the elevator began ascending just like it always did, it came to an abrupt halt!

"Fuck!" Miko cursed immediately, knowing a delay of any length would make her late, since she'd committed to a Valentine's Day blind date. She hated being late for anything, especially if meeting a pretty stranger might lead to having sex with her.

Trina asked, looking up, since she'd been trying to avoid looking at or speaking to Miko, but suddenly feeling concerned, since she was very claustrophobic, "What just happened?"

"Obviously, you idiot, this old ass elevator stopped working," Miko said, pointing an accusing finger and shaking her head disparagingly at the stupid question, whereupon Trina raised her hands defensively.

"I'll call Mr. Ramos," Trina said as mildly as possible while she pulled herself together, knowing how much Miko disliked her, plus it hurt to be called an idiot.

Miko sighed, looking at her phone, "I doubt you'll get any signal in here, we're surrounded by steel. And shit," she added, realizing this could become a long night, "It's Wednesday, Mr. Ramos's poker night. He's likely not even in the building!"

Trina began losing it again, and said, "Fuck! I hate confined spaces!"

Miko shrugged, seeing that unsurprisingly there were zero bars on her phone, inside this elevator always being a dead zone, but then contrarily thinking if she was clever... and started behaving nicely for a change... this awkward situation could turn amusing, "It looks like we could be stuck in here for a few hours."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Trina cursed, checking her phone, and seeing it too didn't have any bars. She tried texting, of course to no avail.

Silence fell and remained for thirty minutes, but finally Trina complained, sweating profusely, "Fuck, it's like a sauna in here!"

"Yeah, today it was over a hundred degrees outside, so it wasn't the best day for us to get stuck in an enclosed space like this," Miko agreed, not at all snarkily. It was obvious that her companion was in distress.

"I'm getting really stressed out," Trina admitted, her anxiety really beginning to build, thinking what a terrible day to get stuck: in the middle of a pre-spring heat wave!

Miko, seeing her companion becoming rather agitated, said with a sudden friendly smile, pulling a water bottle out of one of her shopping bags, feeling some empathy for the woman, who was obviously afraid, and maybe wasn't such a bitch after all, "Here, you could probably use some water."

"Thanks," Trina said, feeling so dehydrated she downed half the bottle in just a few gulps. She handed it back, "I'm sorry, I guess I was really thirsty."

"No worries," Miko said, downing half of the water that was left. "Keeping ourselves hydrated is important."

"Which is exactly what I constantly tell my clients and teammates," Trina replied with a smile of her own.

Miko's unexpected polite gesture and their pleasant interchange seemed to break the ice, and over the next half hour they chatted pleasantly, although they both avoided mentioning that horrid day three months ago.

Miko admitted she didn't have much of a social life since she was pre-med, but she worked as a bartender to pay the bills... not mentioning she worked at a notorious lesbian bar called Le Château Club.

Trina shared that she was a culinary student, and she worked at a local gym as a fitness coach.

"I can't keep this thing on anymore," Miko said eventually, also sweating profusely, as she pulled her dress up to her waist to reveal her sparse bush, as well as her thigh high stockings.

"Whoa! Trina gasped, astonished to see Miko so brazenly exposing herself.

Unconcernedly, Miko finished stripping off the dress and tossing it onto the floor near her shopping bags, thus revealing that her only additional article of clothing besides her stockings and heels was a sexy, lacy black bra. And nobody would guess while she was fully dressed, even somewhat revealingly for a heat wave, that she'd have several tattoos, some of them large and colourful, as well as a few piercings at various locations on her body.

Trina was surprised to see her wearing such sexy lingerie, what there was of it. She always seemed so nerdish and shy. She couldn't help but stare.

"Sorry, it's just too fucking hot in here," Miko explained, noticing Trina's staring, although she couldn't tell if it was because she was shocked at what she'd just done, or impressed by what she'd revealed.

"No, I get it," Trina nodded. "Like I said, it's a sauna in here."

"Why don't you take off some clothes too?" Miko suggested.

"I don't know," Trina said, a little self-conscious after seeing what Miko was wearing... really sexy lingerie... while she was wearing a sports bra and what many would call little girl panties because they were just comfy, and when she'd put them on she hadn't expected anyone to see them.

"You'll sweat to death in that outfit," Miko warned her.

"Yeah, I guess it wasn't a practical choice for the weather today, but my apartment was nice and cool, with the air on full blast," Trina said, feeling her workout outfit sticking to her.

"You'll be lots more comfortable," Miko advised, before adding as she posed seductively, she knew she had an amazingly toned body, one that tempted the straightest of the straight, "I sure am; I feel downright liberated stripped down like this."

"Fuck it," Trina said, thinking if this shy nerd could strip down, so could she. So she removed the garment with the sleeves.

"There you go," Miko said, admiring the big tits contained by the sports bra.

"This does feel much better," Trina agreed.

"Why not get rid of those joggers too?" Miko suggested.

"I'm not dressed as sexy as you are underneath them," Trina pointed out.

Miko shrugged, "I always dress sexy underneath my outer garments, even at school; it's my own little secret defiance."

"Against what?" Trina asked, beginning to see her nerdy-looking neighbor in a whole new light.

Miko explained, "People's perceptions. They think they know me, but my appearance is deceiving."

"So I'm learning," Trina said, impressed by the girl's gumption; and shit, she really pulled it off. "Well, you look amazing."

"Thanks," Miko said, then lied, actually loving her firm and largish tits, "but I wish I had nice big tits like yours." And it was true: nobody would call Miko's tits small, but Trina's were noticeably larger, yet just as firm.

"They have their own perks, but also inconveniences," Trina said, knowing that most guys checked out her large tits and bountiful ass before even noticing anything else.

"I can imagine," Miko nodded, but then added, wanting to see the rest of this black girl's body, thus giving her just the slightest bit of tone, "now get those pants off."

"Not an order I ever imagined receiving in an elevator," Trina joked, as she first removed her shoes, before pulling her comfortable joggers down to reveal some short pantaloons she often wore for sleeping.

"Then you don't get out enough," Miko smiled, having twice gone as far as having actual sex in an elevator, both times with a woman going down on her, one of those a fifty-year-old attending her daughter's wedding. Like she frequently said, her day-to-day appearance was deceiving.

"You bad girl," Trina smiled.

"Ya think? I can be very bad," Miko said, her tone less subtle than last time, as they now both stood facing each other in their undergarments (that is, if Trina's sports bra and jammies counted as such).

"I have sexier underwear right here in my lingerie basket," Trina said, not wanting to look pathetic compared to her sexy companion. "I promise."

"I'm not judging," Miko said, wondering if she could turn this girl right here and now. "But I bet you would look sexy in some bikini panties or a thong."

"I really do," Trina said, actually reaching into her basket and pulling out a red thong. "See?"

"If you have it handy, then you should put it on," Miko urged. "You wouldn't want to get caught wearing those pubestranglers if the elevator doors opened suddenly and someone looked in. It's kind of like always putting on clean underwear before you get in a car crash," she added jokingly.

"Yeah, good point. Far better to get caught half naked in more flattering attire," Trina agreed with a laugh, pulling her pantaloons off, sliding the red thong on, and turning around to show it off.

God, what a nice ass, Miko thought to herself. It was quite large, but it obviously didn't have an ounce of fat in it... it was obviously an athlete's gluteus maximus.

She then asked bluntly, dying to know, and figuring this was the perfect time to clear the air once and for all, "So what happened that day when you refused to hold the elevator for me? I've always thought that was really shitty of you, but today you seem really nice! Maybe I've been wrong about you?"

"Shit!" Trina said, knowing exactly which incident Miko was referring to, and her spirits deflating instantly from hearing the question. "I was afraid you were going ask me about that! I've regretted doing that for three long months!"

"So what happened?" Miko asked, hoping she was wrong about it being racist, since they both belonged to minorities in an ofttimes racist world.

Trina said sheepishly, looking downwards to avoid any eye contact, "I'm sorry. I truly am."

"I'm certain I can find it in myself to forgive you, but first I need to know: why would you be so mean?" Miko asked, not letting the embarrassed girl off the hook, even while she wondered what it would be like to fuck her.

Trina mumbled under her breath, too quietly for Miko to hear more than, "Okay, okay, I..."

"You what?" Miko asked, really needing to know.

Trina just blurted out, she was so completely humiliated, "I farted. Ok? I didn't let you onto the elevator with me that day because I'd just farted, and I didn't want you to smell it in this closed-in space. Are you happy now?"

Miko paused for a second... and then she roared with laughter, "So you're telling me you wouldn't hold the door for me because it stank in here?"

"Yes," Trina admitted.

"Well, that's lots better than the reason I assumed."

"What did you think?" Trina asked.

"Because I'm a gook... a Korean."

"What? No, I would never," Trina said desperately, hating to hear Miko had thought for all this time she was racist. "I've received my own share of racism over the years; I would never judge you because of your race. Never!"

"I'm so glad," Miko said, letting out a sigh of relief.

And then they both burst out laughing together.

But shortly after their laughter died away, another wave of anxiety washed across Trina, since the longer they were stuck in this elevator, the more stressed she couldn't help becoming.

"You're claustrophobic, aren't you?" Miko asked, even though it was obvious to her.

"Is it that obvious?" Trina asked.

"To me, yes; I'm in med school," Miko explained. "Take some deep breaths."

"Okay," Trina nodded and tried to, but she was still panicking and hyperventilating.

Miko, who'd learned about this condition in her training, offered, "Stop thinking about being stuck in an elevator. Think of something else. Something that makes you happy."

"I'm trying," Trina said, but nothing was working; she felt the walls were closing in on her, and it was obvious to Miko she couldn't breathe properly.

"Do you trust me?" Miko asked.

"Y-y-yes, I guess I do," Trina agreed, although she was really getting stressed out.

"Turn your back to me and sit down," Miko instructed, and helped her to do just that while she removed her shoes and sat down as well, with Trina between her nylon-clad legs.

With her arms wrapped around Trina's waist, Miko whispered into her ear. "I want you to rub your hands up and down my nylons. Feel how soft they are."

Trina was trembling as she mindlessly obeyed, running her hands over the surprisingly soft material. Trina had worn nylons only twice... once as a bridesmaid, and again at a funeral... and both times she'd found them completely uncomfortable... hot... sticky... scratchy... but these ones were completely different. She fell into sudden awe from the lack of friction against her hands, and from just how silky sheer these nylons felt.

Miko asked, knowing her distraction was working, since Trina's breathing was beginning to stabilize, "How do my silky sheer nylons feel?"

Trina breathed her next words in a bit of a mindless tone, so captivated by the nylons, "They're just so soft."

Miko asked, "And how do you feel?"

"A little better," Trina realized, as she continued gliding her hands up and down this woman's legs, which was somehow soothing her.

Miko said, her voice now seductive and sexy, having decided she was going to seduce this pretty chocolate girl right here and now, "Soon I'm going to make you forget all about your fears."

Trina agreed without even thinking about it, just completely captivated by the nylons, "Okay, if you can."