Love in an Elevator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come for me, too," Trina moaned, close to coming, but also desperately wanting to get Miko off.

"Oh yes, I'm close, shove your entire fist inside me," Miko demanded, being fisted always making her erupt very quickly.

"Really? Okay, then fist me too!" Trina rebutted, as she shoved her entire fist inside Miko, feeling so desperate to come and to taste her cum.

Miko duplicated the black girl's efforts, and soon they both were fisting each other and sucking on each other's clits.

In seconds, maybe thirty, no more, both girls screamed in unison, "Fuck!"

Both pulled out their fists as they came simultaneously, cum spraying everywhere, as they both squirted like broken faucets!

Both girl's faces were soaked as they hungrily lapped up as much of each other's cunt cum as they could, before they collapsed onto their backs, allowing the intensity of their mutual orgasmic euphoria to cascade through their bodies!

Neither spoke for a couple minutes, before Miko rolled over and kissed Trina very tenderly. And for a good five minutes, they just wrapped their arms around each other and kissed.

Then unexpectedly, the elevator began to move.

"Fuck!" they both cursed, and urgently grabbed for their clothing, but it was too scattered.

"Here! Just wrap this towel around yourself," Trina offered, and she wrapped another one around herself. Then more leisurely, they gathered up their clothing willy-nilly and tossed it all into Trina's laundry basket. They were more or less presentable by the time the elevator opened on their floor.

Thankfully, no one was there to witness their mutual dishabille, for they both looked not only well and truly fucked, but exhausted.

They left the broken and bruised cucumber behind for a future elevator passenger to ponder, and Miko stated, "You're coming to my apartment first; we need to share a nice, cool bath with each other."

"Sounds great!" Trina agreed, thrilled to know this wild adventure wasn't over.

Miko kissed her once more and said, "I'm glad you like the idea, my unexpected Valentine, because this night is just beginning."

.....

.....

.....

Epilogue

After Miko had phoned her blind date, explained what had happened (the stalled elevator, not the sex) and had begged off, she and Trina shared a bubble bath, and Trina discovered some new benefits of a showerhead.

Two nights later, Trina discovered the pleasure of a strap-on dildo... or rather a strapless one. As she explained to Trina, "I simply lube up the smaller end of it and insert it in my pussy to anchor it. And then the rest of it's all for you!"

Two weeks later, Trina discovered the pleasures of anal sex.

Three weeks later, on Trina's 26th birthday, she discovered Le Château Club, where she fully explored her submissive side during a night where she was blindfolded and used by over twenty women to get off, and of course, tasted the best birthday pie ever (birthday pies always served instead of cakes at the club, of course)... when she waited in a queue outside a bathroom before losing herself inside Big Rosie's exquisite one-of-a-kind pie. (No, she wasn't actually drawn inside Big Rosie's pussy like people got sucked into the African goddess known as The Queen in 'American Gods', but she kind of felt like she'd been.)

Three months after that, they moved in together (figuring why pay two rents when Trina was sleeping in Miko's bed every night anyway).

On their one-year anniversary... another Valentine's Day of course, they got the elevator stuck on purpose, and recreated their first night together... cucumber and all. Except this time Trina too was wearing sexy lingerie with no panties beneath her bright pink dress.

And then that same night, once again at Le Château Club, they played with Miko's 'gal-pal-with-benefits' Jenny and Jenny's girlfriend Ashley. (Miko had arranged for all four of them to arrive in matching outfits, except in four different colours.) First of all, Trina was introduced to Miko's intimate friends...

...and then they discarded their sexy but cumbersome capes and their bras, stepped onstage together, and celebrated Valentine's Day just the way you'd expect four lesbians to do at Le Château Club.

And then after some discussion Trina, Jenny and Ashley put on a display which wasn't actually sexual, but it was definitely sexy, which they could pull off because they were all athletes.

Then four years later than their original hookup to the day, Miko now an MD and Trina the owner of an upscale restaurant, got married on yet another Valentine's Day... at Le Château Club, of course. The two brides wearing white... insofar as they were wearing anything at all... with Jenny and Ashley serving as their sexy bridesmaids.

The officiant was a mostly bare-breasted High Priestess from the Order of Syndom. She had a huge, glowing phoenix tattoo on her chest with ink that almost looked like it was actual flames, with similar flames emblazoned on her forehead.

Fate. It's a funny thing. Their initial distaste for each other had blossomed into love in the most unorthodox way... apparently by chance in the middle of an unseasonable heatwave on Valentine's Day, while trapped together in a sweltering elevator.

In the end, the Aerosmith lyric seems to perfectly capture the relationship of these two happily fated lovers: "Love in an elevator. Living it up when I'm goin' down."

THE END