Love in Jamaica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers

"Hot Damn! He's gonna fuck her doggy!" Harold said as he stroked his cock a bit faster. He got so tired of jacking off. Claire hadn't gave him any kind of sex in 5 years, she thought it was dirty and she refused. She never did like sucking his cock either. He would love to feel her wet mouth on his cock, fucking into her mouth.

"Come here." Harold said sternly looking at Claire.

"Will you stop doing that." Claire said as she walked over and saw that he was playing with himself. She had suspected that he did that, when he would go out to his work shed and tell her he didn't want to be bothered.

"Down on your knees." he ordered her.

"No." she said refusing, she turned to walk away, he grabbed her by her arm.

"I said down on your knees." he told her putting his hands on her shoulders and pushed her down in front of him. Looking at him Claire knew he was serious. Reaching out she grasped his cock in her hand, she started to slowly stroke him.

"Oh yeah baby fuck me!" Patti moaned loudly as Ted pounded into her from behind. "Harder!"

Ted fucked her, feeling her tight pussy around his cock. She might be pushing 60 years old but she still had the best pussy he had ever had. "Yes, oh yeah you've got the tightest pussy." he moaned as she started to fuck back againsted him. She loved when he fucked her hard and deep.

"Do it! Fuck me!" she almost screamed she reached under herself and rubbed her hard little clit.

"Take it in your mouth." Harold told Claire looking down at her, he wanted to see her swallow his dick. She had never really cared for sucking him, that was going to change. "He's really pounding her pussy." he said as he felt Claire lick his cock head. She acted like it was the worst thing in the world. "More, suck it, take it in and out of your mouth." he instructed her. She was 59 years old you would think she would know how to suck a dick.

Claire closed her eyes as she put her mouth over the head of his cock and started to suck.

Grasping her head Harold watched as she sucked him, felt her tongue on his dick. She was going to learn to like it he thought as he continued to watch the other couple on the other side of the bushes.

"Fuck yeah, ride my cock baby girl." Ted said as Patti pushed back on his dick. God, her pussy was tight around his cock as he pounded into her. She was so wet and hot. Ted reached under her and grabbed her tit's. Felt her hard nipple's in his hands. "Take my dick my slutty wife." he told her as he pinched and tugged on her nipples. Patti was fucking back againsted him, taking his cock as deep as she could.

"Fuck me please!" she moaned as she rubbed her clit, she wanted to cum so bad.

Holding Claire's head Harold fucked her mouth, in and out he shoved his cock down her throat. He watched Claire take his cock as deep as she could, he held her down and she finally had to pull away from him. Gasping for air she looked up at him.

"Get some air and then finish me off." he ordered her, he could hear the woman on the other side of the bushes getting fucked. He watched as the man behind her grabbed her by her hips again and he pounded into her. They both were grunting and moaning and getting loud. "I said finish me off." Harold said loudly. Claire looked up at him and reached for his cock again. She took it back into her mouth, stroking him.

"Yeah, suck my dick." Harold said as he fucked his wife's mouth. She would get used to sucking cock and fucking. Holding the back of her head he fucked her mouth. Damn, it had been too long feeling a mouth on his hard dick.

Claire was doing her best to finish him off. Relaxing her throat she was able to take his cock a little easier. Praying he'd be done soon she sucked him harder and stroked his cock.

"Oh Baby, I'm going to cum!" Patti moaned loudly as she felt her climax getting closer.

The way Patti was thrashing around and rubbing her clit Ted knew she'd cum soon. "That's it baby take my dick." he loved the feeling of her tight pussy around his cock.

"Awwww yesss, omg cumminnnnnggg." She screamed as her climax hit her. She grunted and moaned as her pussy tightened around Ted's cock.

"Shit! Oh yeah baby girl cum all over my cock." Ted groaned as he emptied his balls into her slit. "Fuck yeah! I love giving you my cum." he told her as he collasped over her back he held her tightly, kissing her back softly.

Harold watched as the other couple climaxed. Saw the man dumping his load in the woman's pussy. "Suck me Claire." he told her forcing his cock into her mouth deeper. In and out he slammed her mouth with his hard dick. "Harder suck me harder damnit!"

Claire did as she was told, sucking him as hard as she could. He suddenly grabbed her head tightly and shoved his cock down her throat as far as he could.

Grunting and moaning Harold filled her mouth full of cum. "Awwwwwwwww, fuck yeah take that cum, swallow it all." he said as he gave her his man juice.

Claire did the only thing she could do she swallowed his cum, trying not to gag.

Gasping Claire pulled away from his cock, she looked up at him. "Well, I hope you're satisfied?" she asked glaring at him.

"Well, for the time being." Harold said as he adjusted himself and zipped up.

"Help me up." she told him and he took her hand and helped her up.

"Come on Harold, I want to go back to the hotel." Claire said.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." he said loudly following her.

"Honey, did you hear someone talking?" Patti asked as she sat up on the blanket. Not that she cared if anyone watched them, it made her hot to know someone watched as she and Ted fucked.

"Darling, I'm sure as loud as you were they heard you all the way to the hotel." Ted said teasing her. "Like that has ever bothered you before." he said with a laugh. "I'm betting they were just on the other side of those bushes." he said thinking of strangers watching them make love.

"Wouldn't it be hot if somehow we ran into them at our hotel and could get together?" Patti asked thinking of all of the fun they could have.

"Mmmmm I like the way you think." Ted said as he took her into his arms for a romantic kiss.

After rinsing off under the waterfall they had a romantic picnic lunch and then went and spent the rest of the day at the beach.

tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers
12