Love in Space

Story Info
Family love on a colony spaceship.
9.7k words
4.24
28.1k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: This is a rework of my first story in a different setting and without some story elements that I was not happy with, including the main male character's "size" and the setting itself.)

FROM EARTH TO THE STARS

Tyler and Jessica were one of the many couples that had boarded the massive spaceship that had left earth a year before. Headed to a chartered new world decades away, the ship was made up of countless independent compartments that acted as fully self sufficient units. There was no shared space, each unit was furnished with technology that provided everything they needed. As it is not the focus of the story, we will not get into the specifics. But units each had a double bunk bed, a device that provided food and drinks, a shower and toilet and a small area for living. Units had no windows but had virtual screens providing artificial daylight and space vistas.

Both 25 with engineering backgrounds, they had been chosen for their part in designing some of the ship's systems. Each couple was allowed to have two kids, after which a pill given to the males made conception impossible.

While Tyler was fairly average in looks and physical build, he had charming eyes and was skilled at seduction, which is how he started dating Jessica Diaz in the first place. She was way out of his league. Inches taller, Jess had striking green eyes and short dark hair but it was her body that stood out. Naturally curvy with a narrow waist and breasts too large for her size, she was quite the beauty. And her high ass was absolutely perfect in the tight jumpsuits worn by the ship's inhabitants, shaped like a heart and swaying when she walked.

When Jess became pregnant with twins (technology could detect it early), they decided to have a talk. And as it turns out, both were not moral people at all and were quite a bit twisted when it came to sex and their previous history. The rules, laws and morals of earth did not matter, as their kids would only know what they would teach them, at least until they left the ship. Ultimately, they decided to wait until the twins would be 18, then teach them everything and have fun doing it too.

THE TWINS

Turns out the twins did not look so much like their parents, at least for their body types. While they shared a slightly darker skin, they were very small physically and did not look like each other much. Sarah's hair was kept short for convenience, like the other three.

As she turned 18, Sarah's chest and ass were also much smaller than her mom's due to the difference in physical size, her breasts a bit more than a perfect handful, which caused them to look higher than her mother's. Her dark hair was kept short for convenience, like the other three. Her eyes were startingly blue and bright, larger than average, with full lips she inherited from her mom.

Tyler was only slightly bigger than his sister. His hair was dark and a bit curly and his face was more attractive than his father's. Out of the two kids, he was the most quiet and the one who had adapted the most easily to this life thanks to his vivid imagination and ability to daydream.

At puberty the kids were told what they needed to know and that until they were adults, hugs were the limit but that after that, there were many ways they could all show affection to each other.

To Simon it had sounded rather pure and family-like, but to Sarah it was more.

MIDNIGHT

The parents had not warned the kids of what they were going to do, nor had they said anything about when their 18th birthday was. They had never celebrated birthdays growing up as it didn't feel like it made any sense, so the day would come as a surprise.

For the few hours between bedtime and midnight on the shuttle's internal clock, both Tyler and Jess couldn't sleep as they each wondered what to do and how, with so many possibilities. It was when Simon woke up briefly to shift his position and roll on his back that Tyler noticed it was now 12:01, and that the kids were adults.

Jess noticed about at the same time and turned to look at her sleeping daughter. She gently shook Sarah's shoulder until she woke up, her daughter looking up sleepily at her. "Mom? You okay?"

Nodding with a smile, Jess pulled the blanket from over them and started scooting over to the short ladder of the top bunk bed after flipping the light switch to a quarter intensity and she looked at the temperature control unit to make sure the cabin was warm enough to be comfortable while naked. "Shh, come with me." As her mother crawled on all four for a second before turning around to start climbing down the ladder, Sarah's eyes widened for a second as she saw that her mother was naked from the waist down.

Sarah's heart quickened and she grinned a bit as she realized what was about to happen and what tonight was.

For those handful of seconds that her mom took to start going down the ladder, her curvy butt, tight pink asshole and perfect pussy were in full display and it was the first time that Sarah had seen her mom like that.

Shaking it off, she followed her mom down the ladder and their feet touched the ground at the same moment that Tyler was waking Simon up, the new adult yawning and looking up. "Why are you all up?" He had not noticed his mom's state of undress for now, and he looked at his dad when he spoke.

"Simon, get up and go with your mother in the top bed. Tonight is a special night. Sarah, come here baby girl. Come lie down with daddy." Simon's brain did not immediately connect the dots even as he got up and moved over his dad's legs and then out of the bed to take his mom's hand that she was offering him.

Meanwhile Sarah was looking down at her dad and brother, knowing full well what tonight was. She smiled at her mom and gave her a gentle hug, then she climbed in bed with her father and under the blanket, scooting over close to him for warmth.

A MOTHER'S LOVE

Smiling at her son, Jess took a deep breath and started climbing the ladder, knowing she was fully exposed to her innocent son now. Indeed Tyler was staring at his mother's swaying ass and pale holes, pink pussy lips moist and glistening in the soft light of the room.

Then they got up in the bunk bed and settled on their backs under the blanket. Jess extended her left arm to put it around her son's shoulders and pull him close, her free hand going to rest on his firm bare chest. "Honey, mommy wants you to close your eyes and relax. You're old enough for me to take care of you in a special way now, so just close your eyes and enjoy."

Sure, she said it was to take care of him. But by now she was so horny it wasn't funny, and it was almost as much for her as for him at this point and especially for tonight. Nodding obediently and wondering what she was going to do, Simon closed his eyes and relaxed as he felt the blanket sliding off his body, the cabin warm enough that he did not feel chilly without it.

Watching him with a smile on her face, Jess quietly pulled him close and turned on her side a bit, her arm slipping from under her son's neck as she kneeled next to him and leaned in to softly kiss his neck. But unlike previous times she had kissed him like that on the neck, this time he distinctively felt her tongue lick at his skin. Then he felt it again on his throat as his mother very slowly kissed and licked her son's skin down from his neck to his collar bone, then to his shoulders.

At the same time, Jess's fingers were drawing slow lazy circles over Simon's smooth chest, caressing and stroking all the way down to his stomach and to the waistband of his pants before going all the way back up to one of his nipples. That caused Simon to moan very softly and shiver as her kisses now covered his upper chest and eventually it was her lips and teeth that replaced the fingers that had teased his nipple.

By now the poor boy was slowly getting hard as his mother's soft lips and wet tongue explored his chest, reaching his stomach minutes later as Jess had moved her hand to stroke up and down in loops between his knees to his inner thighs, avoiding his crotch on purpose.

In her mind, Jess was taking her time to experience her son and for him to feel all of this for the first time, careful not to miss a square inch of skin with her tongue and lips. He was so shy, she was under no illusion that he could please her for now, at least not until he was ready to fuck her. Jess had a lot more of a need to use him and do thing to him than the other way around since she had been touched a lot in her life, but neither of the kids had experienced that.

Kissing softly around his belly button, his mother finally reached down and began pulling his pants off side by side with one hand, Simon lifting his hips instinctively. Pausing her kisses, Jess moved a bit lower and finished pulling his pants off before going back and laying besides him at the right place to she could kiss his stomach and look down at her son's cock up close. He was still mostly soft, which told her he must be nervous.

Closing her eyes, Jess decided to go straight to what she wanted. At first Simon shivered and moaned softly when his mother's hand first wrapped around his cock but very quickly he felt a wet and warm sensation engulf his entire soft length and he opened his eyes to look down. His mother had taken his cock into her mouth, her lips sliding tight up and down his shaft while her tongue licked at him at every chance.

It wasn't long before the newly adult boy was growing harder in his mom's mouth as she began to suck him with growing hunger. Jess wasn't surprised that after maybe half a minute after he got fully hard and she had continued sucking him hard and deep, her son's hips had bucked up and he began shooting his first cum straight down her throat. The act of swallowing her son's semen with his cock still in her mouth sent Jess into an orgasm without even being touched and as her boy calmed down after his release, she licked her lips and continued to suck on him slowly, licking all over his crotch and balls until he was growing hard again.

And in the back of her head, she was wondering what was happening in the bottom bunk and she wished she could watch.

A DAUGHTER'S LUST

Below them, the dynamic was very different. As soon as her brother and mother had reached the top bunk and faded from view, Sarah immediately looked at her dad, lust quite apparent in her eyes. "It's our birthday, isn't it? I've been waiting for this for so long!"

Her voice was quiet yet excited as Tyler could feel blood rushing to his groin and his cock starting to get slightly harder just at the thought of how open she was to this. "Dad, I've been wanting to make you feel good in more special ways for so long. Tell me what would feel the best, I want to do it for you. Anything at all. And you can do anything you want to me."

Tyler stared at his gorgeous little girl as she expressed her desire to please him in such an innocent yet mature way. Reaching down under the blanket he slowly pulled down his underwear and pushed them to the floor with his foot. "Okay honey. There's something we can do that will give us both what we want right now." She had watched his movements and knew that her father was now completely naked. "First, take off your clothes for me."

His newly adult daughter nodded and smiled as she realized how much she had been wanting her dad to see her body, climbing over him to get out of the bed and stand near his head. Without any hesitation whatsoever, she pulled her top over her head, high and firm breasts bouncing out for her father to see bare for the first time.

Making sure to be looking at him the entire time she was stripping, Sarah could feel how warm she was getting. When she pulled down her bottoms, it took mere seconds for her to feel herself getting dripping wet at the thought of being naked in front of her father and knowing she was about to get to touch him like her mom could. She could see his eyes roam all over her and look straight down at her bare pussy.

And as she waited, she could see him stare at her with a look she had never seen in his eyes before that night. "Now I want you to come and sit on my upper chest facing away so that your bum is almost in daddy's face." He paused, deciding how to speak to her and deciding to go with what he thought she'd want, seeing how willing she was. "That way I can touch you and look at you, and you can lean forward and touch and look at me too."

Nodding quickly and with obvious excitement at the prospect of her dad seeing her so intimately up close and to have him touch her, Sarah climbed back into bed and moved as directed, lifting one of her legs over her dad's chest and carefully sitting as he told her, her eyes glued to the bulge under the blanket.

Then it sank in that she was fully exposed to her father for the first time, that he was now looking up close at her sex and ass, and that all she now had to do to see her father just as intimately was to push the blanket down below his waist.

Her dad's reaction was immediate. His daughter's nude body was even more perfect that he imagined and his eyes widened when he saw how wet she was, juices running down her inner thighs. The curve of her ass was nice and slightly rounded from her thighs even in this position, perfect butt cheeks spread wide for him so that her tight, pink asshole was in plain view.

Tyler thought he could stare at his girl's pussy forever, he did not even know how long he had been looking at it by the time he almost hesitantly brought his hands up and Sarah felt her father's touch in a sexual way for the first time in her life when his fingers gently grasped her spread cheeks and squeezed her ass, briefly massaging as he felt her up for this intoxicating first experience.

Sarah's pussy was shaped differently from her mother's, a bit more puffy and with slightly thicker lips so that in order to fully expose her he had to spread her even more, giving a peek to her dad at her pink and extremely wet hole.

Before her dad finally touched her, Sarah settled comfortably on his chest and leaned forward, biting her bottom lip as she pushed the blanket down until her father's cock came into plain view. It looked so much bigger up close and bare and she could see every tiny detail, the shape of the tip of his cock, his thick shaft and smooth balls.

While not fully hard yet, Tyler was about at half size until Sarah felt his hands on her body for the first time and that's when she saw his cock twitch and get thicker and longer before her eyes, a drop of precum leaking from the tip. "Touch me, honey. I want to feel your fingers on me, can you see how hard daddy is getting because of how pretty you are?"

That was the only nudge she needed as she reached with her hand to tentatively touch his shaft with only her fingertips at first, eyes wide open as she could feel herself getting wetter and wetter. "What should I do dad, how should I touch you?" Her fingertips trailed down his shaft and she laid her open hand over her father's balls, feeling them a bit with a gentle squeeze as this got a first moan out of him, a sound she had never heard him make before.

"Like that. You can wrap your fingers around me until you're gently squeezing my cock, then you stroke up and down." He stopped a moment as he turned his focus back to the delightful sight in front of him, his daughter visibly dripping to the point where he had never seen a woman so wet in his entire life.

"And when you feel ready after we touch each other a bit more, I want you to use your mouth and tongue on me, and I will do the same to you. I want you to lick my cock, all of it, and then put it in your mouth . That is called sucking my cock, because you will make your lips tight around it and start sliding your mouth up and down." Just hearing him say these things got to her like crazy, her heart quickening. She had never thought they could do that, lick each other down there. "My balls are very sensitive, so be very gentle but it feels very good to me if you touch me there."

But then after looking at her for long enough, Tyler stopped talking and gently spread her ass cheeks, opening up her drenched pussy. Sarah found herself shivering and moaning lightly when she felt her father's lips kiss the back of one of her thighs, then the other before he trailed kisses towards her inner thighs, his big hands all over her naked bum. Then his lips and tongue trailed right around her pussy, kissing as close to it as possible without making contact with his little girl's wet virgin lips.

That's when Sarah also leaned in and flicked her tongue at the tip of his cock to taste his precum, shivering at the taste. She used one hand to wrap her fingers around his balls and cradle them gently, feeling them carefully as her tongue licked from the tip of his cock all the way down to the base.

Then she did it again at a slightly different angle, finding herself loving how her father tasted and wanting to experience more. So she took a deep breath and closed her eyes as she lifted her father's cock from his stomach and guided it to her mouth.

The young woman discovered she had no gag reflex and she worked her lips and tongue around the warm length that was sliding into her mouth now, able to take it all in until it almost hit the back of her throat. She had no idea why, but this act of having her father's erect dick actually in her mouth and knowing she made him feel good in a sexual way was an immense turn on for Sarah and it made her instinctively start slowly sucking up and down her dad's cock with growing hunger as she slobbered all over the shaft.

Beneath her, Tyler was besides himself to the point where he had to stop kissing her crotch for a moment when he felt her wet mouth take his cock and start sucking him without him needing to tell her more. His hips rose up in an attempt to drive himself deeper, causing her to gag slightly and adjust to him, both of them now knowing the limits.

Unable to wait any longer, Tyler opened his eyes again and lifted his head off the pillow, running his tongue as heavily as he could from Sarah's clit and over her pussy lips, pushing between them to reach the sweet wetness within, then licked all the way to the girl's pink ass. That got a shiver out of the young woman, and then a moan when she felt her father lick at her again but this time he licked at her asshole too, wetting it a bit sloppily before he lowered his mouth to Sarah's pussy again.

Everything was so new, every sensation, and Sarah wanted more. She wanted to feel more, at the same time. So when she suddenly had both her pussy and her tighter hole teased and stimulated almost at the same time, it sent shivers down her spine. Then it was her turn to stop what she was doing, thankfully at a time when her daddy's cock was almost out of her mouth and she managed to free her mouth to let out a loud moan when she felt his tongue lick insistently at her clit while one hand was on her right ass cheek while the other moved to between her cheeks.

Tyler was having to focus hard not to cum too soon as he concentrated on what he was doing to her, starting to lick repeatedly at his daughter's most intimate spot, his tongue pushing between the fat lips of that virgin pussy to find her wet hole and push into it as much as he could. At the same time, two of his fingers had been teasing at and rubbing at her tight asshole to loosen her up slightly so that when he began pushing one of his fingers into that puckered hole, his little girl was relaxed enough to take it and even enjoy it.

It took a few moments for the father and daughter to get in sync and get used to the pleasure they were receiving in such a new way but soon enough Sarah began taking her dad's cock deep into her mouth again and sucking him for all she was worth, lips tightly stretched around his shaft as she moaned like a whore in heat when Tyler's finger slid easily in her ass, pushing in deep and probing inside. He must have felt she could take more as only a moment later she felt another finger enter her bum while her pussy was literally being devoured by the man who had made her and raised her.