Love in Space

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his hands coming down to rest on her firm ass cheeks and spreading them slightly, Tyler looked down at the incredibly sexy sight in front of him. His daughter's ass was so perfect in this position, her bare and pink asshole on full display, fat and wet pussy lips poking between her thighs. Sarah felt her dad's hard cock against her ass suddenly as he stroked her back with one hand and the other held her neck down. "Stay like that baby girl and relax. Just relax." Sarah thought he was telling her to relax because his cock was going to be such a tight fit inside of her pussy, but then she felt the hardness of the head of his cock against her asshole.

Eyes widening at the realization but stuck in a position where she was completely offered to him and under his control, Sarah swallowed hard and her eyes snapped shut when she felt the head of her father's cock push against and then past her tight anus and begin stretching her ass open. There was pain at the initial penetration as her anus adjusted and Tyler waited until he felt her relax before he began slowly pushing himself inside of his daughter's bum. "Dad, uhhhhh. I'm not sure I can take you all back there, you're too big for meeeeeee." Her last word got lost into a moan mixed with pleasure and quite a bit of pain as her dad eased several inches of his cock up her ass, hard shaft squeezed tight by the virgin hole it was pushing even deeper into.

With half the length of her father's cock buried in her ass, the poor girl squeezed her eyes shut and her hands gripped the blanket tight when she felt her dad penetrate her ever deeper as her ass stretched around him and adjusted to his size. With tears in her eyes now, Sarah looked to her left to her mom, Jess looking straight at her with a smile. "Relax baby girl. It's what feels the best and tightest for him."

Nodding a bit at her mother's dirty words, Sarah shuddered and tried to relax, unclenching her fists and making a conscious effort. That helped diminish the pain and discomfort as it seemed that her dad had been pushing into her ass for ages now and it is with a series of soft moans that he finished sliding his entire length inside of the small body in front of him.

Feeling her dad's hips firmly against her ass and filling her to the very limit, Sarah could barely think anymore so she did not know how long it took before her father's hands reached under her to grasp her breasts a bit roughly while she adjusted to his full presence. But then she wasn't given much time before she moaned -loudly- again the first time he deliberately took his time to slide himself out of her, that shaft rubbing so hard against her anal walls and going so deep.

As Tyler began pushing forward again, his little girl held her breath as her dad's cock was starting to penetrate her again, the burning inside of her fading as she made a big effort to relax both her mind and body. Her father felt this but took his time to work his entire length up his daughter's ass once more, kneading and groping her now sore breasts. But then he began long, steady thrusts in and out of her tight hole, beginning to truly fuck his daughter for their first real time. It wasn't long until Sarah was moaning and drooling on the pillow, her cheek against it and her eyes almost crossed as she was being used by her father and being pounded in the ass for her second time having sex within mere minutes.

For about a minute now, Jess had turned her head to watch Tyler fuck their daughter in the dirtiest way possible right on their first time. And she needed to see it at another angle. She turned to look at her son and lifted his head from her shoulder. "Honey, I'm going to teach you something now to do to your sister while your dad fucks her, and after I want you and your dad to do the same to me, okay?" Simon nodded slightly, entirely pliable at this point and his sexual awakening was in full bloom and quite intense. All he could think about right now was sex. "Get off of me, baby."

Simon slowly unwrapped his arms from around Jess and pulled out of her, already missing the sensation of just being inside of his mom. Sarah's pussy had felt really good and he loved his sister, but being inside of his mother was completely different from some reason. Jess looked at Tyler and Sarah and grinned, holding back from reaching down to touch herself. "Tyler baby, get on your back and flip her around with you so she's on top."

Tyler did not even hesitate as he realized what she meant, grabbing his daughter's hips so that he was still tight against her ass, then he rolled onto his back with her on top. The move caused his cock to shift inside of Sarah and rub everywhere and she moaned loudly as she found herself sitting on her dad facing away, her brother approaching with their mom.

Jessica led her son close to the others and smiled at him as Tyler reached with both hands to spread Sarah's thighs wide, opening her fully for her brother. "Now kneel between your sister's thighs and put your cock inside of her. Then you and your dad are going to double fuck her until she cums. Then you will do it to me before we take a rest." Already moving to his knees before his mom was done talking, Simon looked at his sister who was smiling and opening her arms for him, but his eyes were drawn down to her empty pussy, his father buried in Sarah's ass.

"Does it hurt, sis?" Sarah nodded slightly but she seemed to greatly enjoy it as she pulled her brother to her, Simon quickly guiding his cock into the still tight pussy that was waiting for him. Because of the presence of his father's cock in his sister's tiny body, she was so incredibly tight right now and he had to force his length inside of her. But then it was done. His sister moaned and grabbed his face to kiss him as both her holes were full, her daddy already moving his hips underneath her to fuck her ass to the extreme limit of what she could take.

Despite the fact that there was some pain, the whole experience was insanely pleasurable for Sarah as she was getting used to her father stretching and filling her ass the more he did it. So she decided to make it simple for Simon. "Not really, daddy feels amazing in my ass and you feel so good in my pussy Simon."

So Simon began pumping his hips back and forth, sliding his young dick in and out of his lovely and tight sister's body again and again as beneath her, her father was driving himself up into her rear with no sigh of being close to cumming. Sarah was besides herself now, this felt amazing and she never wanted it to end. In fact she wanted more, so much more. She dropped her head onto Simon's shoulder as she moaned uncontrollably, Jess sitting next to them rubbing her clit rapidly as she watched her daughter being double penetrated like a slut until finally her entire body shook and she bit her brother's shoulder as she moaned and came hard. Simon tried to slow down to catch his breath as he felt all of this, wincing slightly at the pain of the bite. "I think I'm going to cum again soon sis."

THE SECOND SWAP

Jess heard that and quickly got up on her feet. "Pull out of your sister, Simon." He did so, slowly. Sarah had a pout on her face as he left her body even while she was recovering from another orgasm, but that was nothing compared to how it felt to feel her dad lift her off his cock until it popped out of her ass for the first time, leaving her gaping open and shuddering with her bum still high up in the air.

She finally collapsed down on her side, bringing the blanket over her thoroughly fucked body as she watched the rest of her family move into a new position. She knew she was about to watch her mother get double fucked just like she had been. "Tyler baby, lie down on your back. I want to leave my ass for Simon while it's still super tight." She said with a laugh as Tyler chuckled and settled down on his back.

Jess kneeled down and climbed on top of Tyler to straddle him, raising her body a bit as Tyler guided his cock straight between her thighs. When the fat head of his cock pushed against her pink pussy, she paused a bit to ease it in then very slowly she worked her body down his long shaft, wet walls stretching around him as he filled her sex to the brink. Her pussy felt so damn good to Tyler for some reason, there was something about how she could squeeze his shaft with her inner walls that he had never felt with any other woman.

After what felt like forever, Jess had managed to push herself all the way down, her thin lips squeezing the base of Tyler's cock. "Simon boy, come behind your mom and put your cock in her ass. Be careful and go slow. Then we're going to fuck her together." Nodding at his dad with his eyes glued to his mother's spread ass with that giant cock driving up into her bloated pussy, Simon kneeled behind her and guided his sensitive cock to her asshole. When his tip pushed against that tight ring of muscles, the boy knew right away that this would feel different. It seemed tighter and not as wet, as if rubber gripped his length as it finally pressed past his mom's anus and suddenly his entire cock slid up her ass without any effort whatsoever.

Jessica's eyes rolled to the back of her head at the feeling of being double penetrated for the first time in her life and by her son of all people. So when her son started easing his cock in her tight hole that had not been penetrated for so long, Jess moaned loudly and relaxed almost instantly, allowing her son to push all the way in.

Both parents knew their son wouldn't last long so Tyler began driving his hips up into Jess hard, impaling her repeatedly as their son began slowly moving his hips as well, feeling himself so close that he closed his eyes to hold back a bit longer. But it was useless. His mother's ass felt way too good and it wasn't even two minutes before Simon grunted as he grasped Jessica's ass tightly, his cock swelling as he came deep up his mother's rear. All the stimulations and what was going on, coupled with Jessica's pussy squeezing his cock so wonderfully, was enough to get Tyler to grip Jess's hips as he pushed himself into her as deep as possible and came hard, Jess feeling the large amount of hot cum filling both her holes.

Simon was the first to pull out and collapse, seeing his sister was waving him over and he quickly crawled to her as she lifted the blanket and opened her arms for him, the two siblings' naked bodies covered in sweat and cum as they hugged tight. It was only minutes before they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Following suit, their parents broke from each other and scooted closer to their kids, bringing the second blanket over themselves as Jess sighed contently, grinning at Tyler. "Well that was fun."